team meetings

I tried that. Morale plummeted. Team meetings just seem completely illogical to me. I've only had positive reactions twice. Both times, we were higher in the league than expected at the start of the season, but were on a poor run. I told the team I was pleased with how things had been going, and they all reacted well. It just makes no sense, and I won't be using them until they do.

It's really not a great element in the game. I find it far too easy to go pear-shaped than have a positive effect on morale.

If you don't like them, ignore them; positive or negative, the team meeting results have marginal effect on results & morale comes back with better match results, not team meetings.

what utter crap! this feature is in dire need of fixing. it only serves to p*ss off your players. my advice is, never touch it. it achieves nothing except negative morale.:thdn:

Funny, it has the opposite effect for me. My team always comes out happier with much better morale.

You must be poor at man management.

I cant imagine how you get a bad result with that feature, every time i use it i get a good reaction, but i dont use it that much as i found it too easy to turn things around moral wise, it takes away part of the challenge.

But it's not a quick-fix cheat as such, it's a genuine tool that real life managers use to conquer the challenge of player morale... so if you're good at it, be good at it as often as you can :)

But it's not a quick-fix cheat as such, it's a genuine tool that real life managers use to conquer the challenge of player morale... so if you're good at it, be good at it as often as you can :)

Oh yeah, i would never say dont use it, or look down on anyone that uses it, i just personally preferr the challenge of turning round moral without using it, sorry i should have made that clearer. :)

Oh yeah, i would never say dont use it, or look down on anyone that uses it, i just personally preferr the challenge of turning round moral without using it, sorry i should have made that clearer. :)

Useful feature, but its very very slow, and still very clunky in how it comes across. Hopefully it can be improved in future FMs

Funny, it has the opposite effect for me. My team always comes out happier with much better morale.

You must be poor at man management.

Mine always come out happier too. Because I use the exact same combination every time.

Brilliant man manager, me.

Archived