Mr Hough People Power FM12 4-1-2-3/4-2-1-3 Tactics

Welcome to the thread of my Final tactic for FM12.

First off i wanna give credit to Tactikzzz, I have used a few elements of his tactic and incorporated them into my own.

There is a 2 set tactic and 4-1-2-3 and 4-2-1-3.

The 4-2-1-3 is primarily used for Teams that play with 1 ST AMC and and Advanced Wingers.

The 4-1-2-3 is used for teams who play with 2 ST's and use more formal Formations.

This is very important that you change regarding the formation the opposition plays. Now the Key word here is formation. If you are Man Utd and You are Playing Blyth and Bylth set up with 1 ST and and AMC or something like that Play the 4-2-1-3. It's not about opposition its formation that is key.

Using this combination has been unreal for me in defence and attack.

You main source of goals will come from the Central ST position so make sure you have your best available ST there all the time to maximise goals.

Player Requirements.

Keeper - Any Decent Keeper will be great.

Fullbacks - Heading - Tackling - Positioning - Pace - Marking - Anticipation

Optional - Team Work - Work Rate - Strength - Composure - Determination

Centre Backs - Heading - Tackling - Positioning - Pace - Marking - Anticipation

Optional - Strength - Composure - Determination - Bravery

Midfielders - Passing - Work Rate - Team Work - Strength - Determination - Marking - Tackling

Optional - Off the ball - Creativity - Stamina - First Touch - Heading

LT and ST - Dribbling - Flair - Agility - Technique - Pace - Finishing - Creativity

Optional - Crossing - First Touch - Passing - Decisions - Off The Ball - Composure

CENTRAL ST - Finishing - Composure - Decisions - First Touch - Off The Ball - Pace - Anticipation

Optional - Flair - Passing - Creativity - Determination.

Team Talks - Use whichever you feel is working for you, I generally ask my Assistant.

Match Prep - I have been using Very High with Attacking Mentality with No defence Errors. If you wanna try something Different then that's up to you.

Opposition Instructions - I don't use any at all

Training - Use one you have been using, I haven't been using any during the testing of this tactic.

Pitch Size - Minimum

See you in FM13 peeps.

Dave.

When playing against a 4-4-2 the mr and the ml have opposition instruction to show on weaker foot. Is this a mistake? Because you say that you don't use them

That's because that setting was used in the 4-1-2-3 "Tactikzzz" made.

Welcome to the thread of my Final tactic for FM12.

First off i wanna give credit to Tactikzzz, I have used a few elements of his tactic and incorporated them into my own.

Dave.

Firstly, hi Dave, I must congratulate you on going to my site, stealing my work that took me a long time to do, grabbing my tactics, and renaming them. That takes class, real class. Nobody could have done it better. So congratulations for that. Your plagiarizing skills have been perfected.

I won't say much more here as I have something else lined up that will fit the bill quite nicely. All I will do is post screenshots as proof and ask Cleon to do the dirty work. Thanks.

73npky.jpg

e5pxcz.jpg

24l5vv7.jpg

11kwbde.jpg

Please stay tuned for part two, where I outline all the other positions.

Firstly, hi Dave, I must congratulate you on going to my site, stealing my work that took me a long time to do, grabbing my tactics, and renaming them. That takes class, real class. Nobody could have done it better. So congratulations for that. Your plagiarizing skills have been perfected.

I won't say much more here as I have something else lined up that will fit the bill quite nicely. All I will do is post screenshots as proof and ask Cleon to do the dirty work. Thanks.

73npky.jpg

e5pxcz.jpg

24l5vv7.jpg

11kwbde.jpg

Please stay tuned for part two, where I outline all the other positions.

I feel like I did when I found out that Milli Vanilli were actually miming - lol

Roll up folks, here comes part two of the name and shame game. Are you ready, place your bets now! Let the games begin!

First off, I must say thanks to Hough for saying the following:

"First off i wanna give credit to Tactikzzz, I have used a few elements of his tactic and incorporated them into my own."

You mentioned me, but spelt my name wrong. I can forgive you for that. I can't however forgive you for suggesting you only used a "few elements" of my tactic You're not that stupid are you? Come on now Mr Hough, look at the evidence here. A few bits? You should go into comedy.

Anyway, onwards we progress!

11txslf.jpg

345bqzm.jpg

2afcvo0.jpg

As I'm sure you can all see, he has ripped my tactic and passed it off as his own. Oh dear oh dear, bad times indeed. Let me give you a brief outline of this 'ripper' and inform you on both tactics.

His 4-1-2-3 is an EXACT duplicate of mine, except his fullbacks have one less notch mentality and both fullbacks and central midfielders are on man marking (as can be seen from the above images.)

His 4-2-1-3 however is still EXACTLY the same, except he now has two players in the defensive midfield slot, on the same defensive midfield settings as I originally set up.

Hope this is enough proof for you Cleon. If not, I can add some more proof, but the lad has had enough surely...or has he?

One final thing Mr Hough. I have quite a good following on Twitter with some very loyal Tweeps from all parts of the FM community, and as I'm sure you know, I run my own website. This isn't over my little chum. Feel free to pop along to the website any time. There will be a nice public name and shame written especially for you! Your own ten minutes of fame, if you like.

Until then, toodles! :)

You missed out the team instructions, tactikzz. Are they the same too?

*goes to check previous Mr Hough threads to see if he's stolen any of my tactics*

He only steals successful tactics.

I only ever think Mr Hough released one good tactic, which was back in 2010 for that version. Was a narrow 4-4-2 if I remember correctly, with a DM, two CM and an attacking midfielder. I loved it, but since then none he has done have worked for me and I think he has done tactics since then just out of desperation to replicate the same kind of success and I have to say one thing in his defence however, he doesn't half get pressured into releasing "super tactics" by certain posters and clearly he has gone to another form of sheer desperation in trying to pass another persons tactic off as his own.

You cannot post something like;

First off i wanna give credit to Tactikzzz, I have used a few elements of his tactic and incorporated them into my own."

And then copy every single thing from his tactic (bar 2 minimal changes). This isn't the first time you've took someones work either and tried to pass it off as your own. You've done it to Minimal_Fuss, the lads over at FM Base and various other sites.

You cannot pass peoples work off as your own. Atleast get intouch with the original creator and ask if it's okay. Seriously Tactikzz wouldn't have minded if you had actually asked him before hand and only used elements like you claimed. He'd have been happy to allow you to post and link back to his website, I'm certain of that.

I've had this happen to me numerous times over the last few months and it's not a nice feeling. People put a lot of effort and time into writing guides and explaining how tactics work (like Tactikzz did on his website) and it's unfair for other people to try and pass it off as their own.

I'm closing this thread now by the request of Tactikzz but if anyone wants to follow up with questions regarding this tactic then please use this link

http://fmtacticalnewspaper.fmcrowd.com/fm-grid-system-tactics/

I'm sure you can understand why Tactikzz as took this stance when you see the effort and amount of time it took him to post what he did in the link.

Archived