FMF Vitreous 2012

Mark387

Hello all.

So here is FMF Vitreous 2012. Obviously based on my previous skins Vitreous 2.5/3.

This skin includes fmformation.net Extended Panels

Screenies

http://oi54.tinypic.com/2lsv389.jpg

http://oi54.tinypic.com/rhr8s2.jpg

http://oi53.tinypic.com/2h6axs3.jpg

UPDATED!!

23/10 - A few minor bug

Download

Mediafire - http://www.mediafire.com/?omqvo7y50ff4n2t

Alternative Download

GameFront - http://www.gamefront.com/files/20916206/fmf+vitreous+2012.rar

I hope you enjoy it.

Any questions/criticisms welcome good or bad.

Mark

Admin @ http://fmformation.net/

Nice Work!

Any chance of a link other than mediafire as my ISP (Sky) is blocking that site at the moment, cannot download Nik33's add on packs either.

Cheers bud!

No probs fella...

Alternative Download - GameFront

Hi mark

I've downloaded your skin and placed in correct place but it isn't showing up in full fm2012 game.

Any ideas why?

cheers

Are you sure you have put it in the right place mate, everyone else seems to be fine?

Mark this skin is amazing, anychane you can make one with no calendar also with bigger fonts and a grass default background?

I'll be releasing a Calendar-less version in the next couple of days as I have a lot of work on. As for the background if you go into the Graphics/backgrounds folder of the skin if you put your prefered background image in there and rename it "default" it will replace the background I included. If you wish to darken the background then go to the Grpahics folder and rename the "bgoverlay2" to "bgoverlay" and it'll put a darker filter over which ever background you use.

Thanks Mark thats much appreciated mate! You a Southend fan or do you just enjoy a Southend save?

Oh yes, I'm a Shrimper through and through. Been one since I was just 5 years old.

my documents/sports interactive/fm12/graphics/skins ?

I've never used steam before,should I be placing skins somewhere in there?

C:\Users\[YOU]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\skins

Mark,

Thanks very much for releasing the skin.

One question I have - in your screenshot of Casillas for example, you have only personal details, attributes, physical, season stats, achievements and position tabs showing. If I go into a player in my team I have the default "cramped" lay out with report, contract, biog etc still showing. Any ideas why? Your skin is the only one I have installed bar the default ones. I also know that your one is loaded because the players attribute colouring in showing the same as your screenie, continue button the same etc but can't work out why the layout of a player profile is different for whatever reason. Also just noticed that your screenie of Casillas has a lot more buttons under the "goalkeeper - Real Madrid" bit at the top of the screen - I only have 7 buttons in total, your screenie has 20! Any ideas greatly received as I would like to get the layout same as your screenies.

TIA.

Mark,

Thanks very much for releasing the skin.

One question I have - in your screenshot of Casillas for example, you have only personal details, attributes, physical, season stats, achievements and position tabs showing. If I go into a player in my team I have the default "cramped" lay out with report, contract, biog etc still showing. Any ideas why? Your skin is the only one I have installed bar the default ones. I also know that your one is loaded because the players attribute colouring in showing the same as your screenie, continue button the same etc but can't work out why the layout of a player profile is different for whatever reason. Also just noticed that your screenie of Casillas has a lot more buttons under the "goalkeeper - Real Madrid" bit at the top of the screen - I only have 7 buttons in total, your screenie has 20! Any ideas greatly received as I would like to get the layout same as your screenies.

TIA.

Hi Crowie,

Not sure why your player screen is different to mine but the only thought I have is that i am at a higher resolution than you so it added in more panels to fill the screen, are you on a widescreen monitor?

On the other issue if you right click that menu bar you can add toggle which links you wish to be showing in that top menubar.

Hope that helps.

Mark

Im from Southend (well Leigh on Sea) but ive been an Arsenal fan my whole life, of course i follow Southends progress though every season, you always have a soft spot for your home town club!

Anyway, back on topic, lovely skin, just waiting to play now, cheers bud!

Im from Southend (well Leigh on Sea) but ive been an Arsenal fan my whole life, of course i follow Southends progress though every season, you always have a soft spot for your home town club!

Anyway, back on topic, lovely skin, just waiting to play now, cheers bud!

Yeah I'm from Benfleet exiled to London now though. I went to a game for free at school aged 5 and never looked back. That was nearly 20 years ago.

Cheers matey, glad you like it.

Hi Crowie,

Not sure why your player screen is different to mine but the only thought I have is that i am at a higher resolution than you so it added in more panels to fill the screen, are you on a widescreen monitor?

On the other issue if you right click that menu bar you can add toggle which links you wish to be showing in that top menubar.

Hope that helps.

Mark

Thanks for the reply.

I am on a 26" monitor playing at 1920x1200, it looks like I have more panels than your screenie. Its not a big issue as it doesn't detract from the actual quality of the skin, was just wondering if I was doing something wrong or missing a tweak option in it somewhere as I amn't interested in all the info I have on my player profile screen. Thanks for the reply on the second part of the query, got my icons at top of screen as I want them now.

Mark, Hello!

How are you doing with version without calendar? :)

Thank you

Hi mate,

Sorry had an op last week so wasn't in the right frame of mind to be skinning lol. Hope to have a calendar-less version soon. I'll PM you once it's ready

Cheers

Mark

Hi mate,

Sorry had an op last week so wasn't in the right frame of mind to be skinning lol. Hope to have a calendar-less version soon. I'll PM you once it's ready

Cheers

Mark

Hope the op went all right mate, Doctors want me to have a op but I said no :( to scared :o

It is a very Nice skin any chance of maybe increasing the font size?

Hi, cool skin, but I'm either doing something wrong, or "How to/Manual" and Tutorial are not working with it? When I click "How to" or "Manual" from the Settings menu, nothing happens. Using the default skin or another custom one there are no problems?

When I start the tutorial with that skin, it starts but starts like a normal save game - no information popups or whatsoever? I can only play it like a normal game - click everywhere and proceed forwards.

Anyone else experiencing those problems?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived