[FM12] Nik33's Data Packs

New, final version, v3 [for patch 12.2.2] available now (23/9/12)!

Important: Delete the previous data pack folder before updating to v2.3!

nik33fm12datapacksv3fin.png

fmgreece_logo_twitterr_bigger.png

To visit the original fmgreece.gr topic with the latest download link

click here!

Agents Facepack links and instructions

Morning All,

Unfortunately the name and DOB method for coding the config no longer works so we have a bit of an issue. Each seperate Data File will assign the same order of UIDs to new people. Thats why in labidinc's post above the UIDs do not match up. Another datafile that adds people will have loaded by FM before niks Agents pack so those UIDs are already taken and the game must asign a random ID to the next person in question. I have done some testing and as long as niks datafile for agents loads first then this agents cutoutpack will work.

What i did was renamed niks Agents datafile to: AAAAAANik33's FM12 Agents pack.dbc then started my new game. This way FM12 loads it first as its first in the list.

Here are 3 different links to download the agents pack. This is Jumbertos cutout pack i take no credit for the cutout work i simply coded the config. I did however create the icons pack as i make the icons megapack that goes with the main megapack. Enjoy.

Mediafire

http://www.mediafire.com/?15x32yfvap16o02

Sendspace

http://www.sendspace.com/file/faapol

Gamefront

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21356842/Agents+Cutout+Face+Pack+%2B+Icons.rar

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Nik. First, thanks for a great update. The media and agent packs really improved my game experience last year, and I'm definitely looking forward to using these. I have a few questions for you:

1. What is in the General Pack?

2. Which "young stars" did you add/modify in the Young Stars Pack?

3. Which players are modified in the Abilities Pack?

4. I usually use Susie's Real Competition & Awards Names, which I have loaded at the moment, but because that update is only in the Beta stage right now, I'm thinking about using yours for the time being instead. Will my game be affected if I delete her files and use yours instead? And (this may be a stupid question) are your files as detailed and extensive as hers?

Thanks again for your help.

Thanks man.

I created the agents and young stars packs from scratch (as the ID system changed this year to prevent conflicts between the xmls), and that's why the agents are 75 less than last year, didn't have enough time and will include the rest in the next update.

All the others are checked and updated of course.

Hi Nik. First, thanks for a great update. The media and agent packs really improved my game experience last year, and I'm definitely looking forward to using these. I have a few questions for you:

1. What is in the General Pack?

2. Which "young stars" did you add/modify in the Young Stars Pack?

3. Which players are modified in the Abilities Pack?

4. I usually use Susie's Real Competition & Awards Names, which I have loaded at the moment, but because that update is only in the Beta stage right now, I'm thinking about using yours for the time being instead. Will my game be affected if I delete her files and use yours instead? And (this may be a stupid question) are your files as detailed and extensive as hers?

Thanks again for your help.

1. Some minor changes to club names (Real Madrid instead of R. Madrid) and minor things.

2. As I had to rush, I only added about 5 and modified some others that are included this year but aren't researched enough like Enzo Zidane. This, along with the agents pack, will expand in next versions.

3. Players like Vidal (teamwork 5 is, well, not realistic at all), Suarez, Welbeck etc, but in most cases the changes are minor. You can see them if you use the "Number of changes at least one" filter and remove some of them if you like.

4. I added a portuguese fix in this and updated some competition sponsor name changes. You can use mine for now and Susie's when it's ready (i do that too), it's save game compatible.

Can any of these be included in a current game like correct team colours

No, every data change needs a new game.. Don't worry, you can use the files in your next game, don't rush your current save.

Thanks man.

I created the agents and young stars packs from scratch (as the ID system changed this year to prevent conflicts between the xmls), and that's why the agents are 75 less than last year, didn't have enough time and will include the rest in the next update.

All the others are checked and updated of course.

1. Some minor changes to club names (Real Madrid instead of R. Madrid) and minor things.

2. As I had to rush, I only added about 5 and modified some others that are included this year but aren't researched enough like Enzo Zidane. This, along with the agents pack, will expand in next versions.

3. Players like Vidal (teamwork 5 is, well, not realistic at all), Suarez, Welbeck etc, but in most cases the changes are minor. You can see them if you use the "Number of changes at least one" filter and remove some of them if you like.

4. I added a portuguese fix in this and updated some competition sponsor name changes. You can use mine for now and Susie's when it's ready (i do that too), it's save game compatible.

Cheers for the reply. Looking forward to getting another save going and seeing the changes!

am i just being stupid but in your read me it says ..*lnc info: Replace the lnc folder in this path: Football Manager 2012/data/db/1200/Inc -Don't forget to delete the fake.lnc...now inyears gone by not a problem this year it is steam only so where do i find the data file with this in as i dont have a c:etc file ????

Have you tried with a different browser? It's for counting reasons that I prefer mediafire, but if you try another browser with no luck, i'll upload it somewhere else too.

Ive just done a google search in regards to the SKY / Mediafire issue. It appears that they have placed Mediafire on there block list so if your ISP is Sky like mine then it will not be possible to download from Mediafire, for the time being anyway!

Just to say, my Data Packs aren't compatible with others of the same kind, so don't mix them as you may have probs like duplicated players. Of course, you can use transfer updates freely.

Archived