[FM12] Nik33's Data Packs

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunno, sorry must have got confused.

I've loaded up your update - 28 people in all, of which 24 are young stars.

Maybe next time - George Green, Islam Feruz (now at Chelsea) and that 15 year old striker at Derby.

Minor point that I thought I'd mentioned before - maybe in the other thread:

Angus Gunn born in Thurso - that's in Scotland, not England. You've got Scotland for his dad.

It's not directly relevant to me anyway since I'm managing in Level 6 and all of them are out of my league (literally), but I like to keep track of their careers down the years in my save.

I created a Financial pack, will be included in the next version.

phnompenhandy, I've set England as his first nation cause he played with their U16 squad. If you see, I've listed Scotland as his second Nation.

I created a Financial pack, will be included in the next version.

phnompenhandy, I've set England as his first nation cause he played with their U16 squad. If you see, I've listed Scotland as his second Nation.

I mean his birthplace. It's down as Thurso, England. Does the birth nation count as where he's eligible to play?

I mean his birthplace. It's down as Thurso, England. Does the birth nation count as where he's eligible to play?

Yes. There are a lot of examples that have a city from a different country as their birthplace and another as their first nation.

Nik, how about this file:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/282713-Competition-Name-Fix

Is it identical to your inc file? Why is one an inc and one a dbc file?

I think it's better to use Susie's lnc file cause it's save game compatible and you can make changes after you started too. Mine only changes the abbreviation letters that don't change with the lncs.

Thanks mate, i've tried to do it myself but i don't know how to set for example a U19 manager.

I have more fixes for you:

At Vitória Guimarães, President Emilio Macedo da Silva won the elections again, so there's no need to have election in game (it was in march I think), you need to set high board confidence to avoid that.

At Beira-Mar the president name is António Regala

Just to be equally fair to all parties, I want to copy and paste a post I put in Pr0's thread last night. It's info on some young stars appearing in the English Football League this week:

Here 3 who are making debuts in the English football league along with Jordon Ibe:

Mason Bennett, 15 http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15417543.stm

Jaanai Gordan-Hutton, 15 http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15578202.stm

Seyi Ojo, 14 http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Chelsea-agree-2million-deal-for-14-year-old-Seyi-Ojo-MK-Dons-midfield-starlet-according-to-report-article812131.html

Check this article in today's paper: http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/f...by-teen-talent

I'm not sure if you want to include them in an update, but it would be great if you do.

Cheers for the new update

Thanks!

Marvellous. Overwrite the old ones, or delete and install new ones?

I'm giving them in a folder this year so you can delete it and put the new easily, just in case I change a name or add/delete a new file. FM can read the packs even if they are in a folder inside the editor data one.

Really nice job Nik33! Been using this since fm10, great add-on to the game. Personally I enjoy the real agents the most!!

Thanks mate. I like it too :D

Interesting. You added a new file, 'finances' to change the finances of the likes of Anzhi, Malaga, PSG and Roma (and a bunch of Qatari/Saudi clubs).

My main interest is the young stars. I think I'll add the two kids Pr0 has added to make a more comprehensive list.

Superb pack nik :thup:

Thanks. Yep, I think some financial changes and the addition of various sugar daddy types were needed. I forgot to add it to the logo though, will change it at some point.

Great work as usual, just one note: if somebody translates your "Improved injuries system" file from english to italian can I put into the game without having to start a new career?

Thanks! No, I'm pretty sure you have to start a new game.

Mate Sporting CP's president is not a caretaker! The finances at sporting were good has they were. Unfortunely we don't have a caretaker :p

Really? I found a lot of articles who talked about his wealth and so many transfers were made. If you are sure about this, I'll change it back.

He has some money but not to invest at the club, Sporting could buy so much players because we let go the most expensive players like Maniche, Pedro Mendes, hildebrand, Vukcevic, and we got money buy asking to the banks some, then most of our players had a % sold to a third party has is already set on the DB.

just to confirm i just chuck the folder Nik33's FM12 Data Packs & all its contents into the data editor folder and the update should work in my game now?

thanks

You will need to start a new game, naturally.

• 1 month later...

Archived