[FM12] Nik33's Data Packs

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am starting a new game. But no Youngsters. It seems like that the only thing that doesnt work is the young players. Everything else seems to work.

Ive put the files in my Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\Editor Data and when I start a new game i can choose all the files, no problem there.

Then ive deleted the files in the inc folder and replaced the three other folders with the ones from Susies Real Name.

Is there something that could mess with the new youngsters.

If you download the file, there's a very helpful excel sheet explaining exactly what each files does and what additions have been implemented :thup:

The youngsters file adds a small number of under-16s which are actually playing first-team football or are massively promising, but which SI cannot add into the game for legal reasons due to their age.

Quick update (v1.3b) to include Monaco new chairman and updated finances plus 2 young players, as the transfer update is coming and people will want to start new games.

A link for the agent panels is added below the main download link too.

Quick update (v1.3b) to include Monaco new chairman and updated finances plus 2 young players, as the transfer update is coming and people will want to start new games.

A link for the agent panels is added below the main download link too.

If I had a hat, I would be doffing it in your general direction kind sir.

Has this been tested for crashes? Is there a changelist somewhere?

I'm still playing my first game with no crashes at all. There is an excel doc included with all the details.

Nik

Thanks for all your hard work. Your pack is fantastic. Yesterday I downloaded another data update. Am I correct in saying this will conflict with some data changes you have made?

Mike

Twitter: @MikeBridge__

Thanks Mike. There is no conflict at all with any transfer update, but there will be duplication problems with xmls that add players/agents/any other staff that I add.

Nik how much money have you given Monaco cos Im thinking of starting a game with them.

Not that much because there isn't an indication how much they will spend, but the sugar daddy will make sure that you will have more in the future.

If I had a hat, I would be doffing it in your general direction kind sir.

Many thanks Lewis.

• 2 weeks later...

i have the .rar file in C:\Users\MYNAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\editor data and yet nothing is showing up in game, i tried extracting the .rar file so now i have a bunch of dbc and xml files called like nik33's young stars pack etc but still nothing , any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...
Hey all, next update [v2] will be ready the first day the upcoming patch is out.

For the people that have problems, the files need the latest patch to work.

Any idea when the patch is out?

Read the quote above await for SI official patch that comes out when it comes out as nobody knows of a date maybe March maybe a late Feb

• 3 weeks later...

Jumberto (who made the pack last year) sent it to me before i went away on a business trip so i could use it in game. He says he does not have the time to code the config file. i never did use it though if you give me a few hours and ill have it coded tonight. ill PM jumbo and make sure hes happy enough for me to publish it once im done, cant see why he wouldnt be.......

nik, i see there is an agents panel available on the same page as these downloads that increases the agents face size. I dont suppose you or anyone else knows of a similar panel to increase the players face to be the same size below the agents when offering a new contract? or a panel that increases the size of human managers faces to the 180x180 all other staff etc have a panel but i cant seem to find one for human managers.....

FYI - i have coded the agents pack already but waiting to hear back from jumbo, he said i can re-submit when done but he mentioned something about coding the config to auto pick up the person by name and dob instead of UID as the UIDs can differ depending on if you have other people added to the game...........

nik, i see there is an agents panel available on the same page as these downloads that increases the agents face size. I dont suppose you or anyone else knows of a similar panel to increase the players face to be the same size below the agents when offering a new contract? or a panel that increases the size of human managers faces to the 180x180 all other staff etc have a panel but i cant seem to find one for human managers.....

FYI - i have coded the agents pack already but waiting to hear back from jumbo, he said i can re-submit when done but he mentioned something about coding the config to auto pick up the person by name and dob instead of UID as the UIDs can differ depending on if you have other people added to the game...........

The agent panels change the agent profiles layout.. I haven't looked for what you say.

Yes, there is a way to do that, jumbo knows.

how could I find all of agents and youngstars unique id's ı want to make a facepack also

Open the editor, select the respective files and using filters, select the "at least 1 change" option.

Hi, i have coded the agents pack and done some testing, at present we need to rename the agents.dbc file so that it loads first each time (AAAAAAgents.dbc for example) so that the agents are given their UIDs first, then any additional people that are added in other .dbc files dont "steal" their UIDs as they load before. However jumbo has just sent me the way to code the agents using name and dob instead of UIDs so shouldnt need to worry about this.

i will try to code the agents using this new format tomorrow evening after work, and if i fail I'll send links to the current pack i have done.

So i just notice something. when ı load your youngstar data with editor the younstars created by yours id's different in game. sorry for english but for example

in editör christian maldini's id : 1394631471

in my game christian maldini's id:1394633512

in editör jordan ibe'S id : 1394631474

in game jordan ibe's id : 1394633515

also player agents are had same issue

so if i make a facepack with editor id's it will not going to appear in game. so if ı make a facepack with in game id's only ı could use them so ı cannot share with other people i think?

Archived