FM2010-FM2011 Gambare Nippon!

Harima83

fm20102011gambarenippon.jpg

PROLOGUE

I’ve began doing this mod several months ago. Almost 1 years ago. Yes, it’s a long time, but there are reasons for this. Technical issues (I lost the virtual complete file days ago, so other work…) , personal problems, but especially data research and relative application into the game.

The original project was different, I thought to make a mega database of players for JL1 and JL2 clubs and add just the regional leagues. However, soon I felt that this was not enough. I’ve waited an editor for Football Manager for years, an editor which allows to users to make sometning that before was impossible. I love Japan and japanese football, and very soon my desire became creating something of special for all users: J League lovers, classic FM users and especially japanese users, who have never had for years (after Championship Manager 4, if I’m not wrong), a managerial game with the J. League well incorporated.

So the project has been extended to prefectural leagues and then to prefectural second divisions. Last idea was to insert a very elaborate youth system, because I really like the format and the relevance of youth competitions in Japan. Bad new is that it’s not like the real one in FM2010 because of the editor, but in FM2011 will be good reproduced and it will be really similar to the real Japan youth tournaments.

I also can guarantee, that data research has been very long and difficult, and it has been the same for the data conversion into FM editor.

I searched real stadiums for prefectural clubs, and not just their names, but right locations, correct capacity, buildings conditions, type and conditions of the pitchs…This is just an example.

I added kits for every clubs (well, maybe I forgot the kits for 10-20 clubs, a mistake may happens), I set regional tab for all the clubs, I’ve reached a good balance for players CA, who don’t make mass movements to european leagues, and looking for the prefectural, university and high school teams it has not been easy.

Now I’m happy to finish this mod and I hope you have a great fun when you’ll take a weak prefectural club and get to the top of Japan or when, if you want an hard but realistic career, you’ll start with an high school clubs and you’ll try to increase your reputation winning the All Japan High School Tournament, the high school national championship.

FM2010 version of this mod is complete, while the one for FM2011 will be finished in the next weeks.

I’ll bring up to date the work status for FM2011 every week or when there are “important” news (e.g. a finished prefectural league).

Ah, and sorry for my poor english, I always talked with this language when I worked in airport, now my english is momentarily limited on internet.

Thanks to kwongnowk for the "base" of the players database, thank you for the patience and thank you to the other people who help me to make the FM2010 / 2011 Gambare Nippon!

You can post this files in other forums, pack and whatever you want. Just remember to thank me.

In the next days I will release a guide to understand the japanese football system with the rules and the story of every competitions

Merry Christmas, this is my gift for you.

Please read: there were two bugs in FM2010 version and one of this it take me several weeks to fix it. I talk about the famous Japan All-Star bug and the possibile not generating championship for the leagues that don’t get the minimum number of teams for the league. If the last one it can be fixed with a code into the .xml (but I simply extended some leagues from 6 to 8 teams), the first one was a nightmare. After weeks, I found a good way to delete it. Japan All-Stars is located in another Nation and this way allow to avoid to see the All-Star Team in non-leagues and minor cups, but at the same time the team keep on calling up japanase players into its selection. Anyway, the bug is not really fixed, because the original problem is the high reputation of teams (and All-Star ones have the most high reputation). So, Kashima Antlers, Frontale and other teams can also play minor cups if it’s not fixed this problem too. To fix it, I put JFA Academy Teams with high reputation but with a maximum age of 16 for players. This system allows to see just these academy teams (which play in their league, anyway) in minor cups. It’s a good compromise, if you think taht there is a real JFA Academy (JFA Academy Fukushima) that plays in High School Championship and other JFA Academies are planning in the next future.

These bugs are not present in FM2011, and not anymore in FM2010.

FM2010 FEATURES

Version 1.0

-Over 1400 clubs

-Players

-1426 cities, not just added several ones, but set or fixed their attraction.

-260 competitions

-players histories and non histories, achievements and relationship for J. League 1 players and some J. League 2 players.

-media

-Hair colour and skin for every player, right date and city of birth.

-Training in Nation and clubs for several players.

-Years to gain nationality: five. That’s because is possible to gain the nationality in Japan, but only after five years and if requirements are satisfied. The game doesn’t allows the real requirements system, of course, but it wold be unrealistic if nobody can’t gets the nationality.

-Right affiliations.

-Real system for some competition.

-Right dates for several competitions.

-Real prizers for the leagues.

-Youth teams plays in the real neutral stadiums in the national tournaments.

Sorry if I forgot to insert the past winners for the youth tournaments, this feature will be present in FM2011 Gambare Nippon!

LEAGUES

J.League 1 (start date: 27 Feb, end date: 4 Dec, break between 16 May and 16 Jul. Bottom 3 teams relegated).

J.League 2 (start date: 6 Mar, end date: 4 Dec, break between 13 Jun and 16 Jul).

JFL (start date: 14/3/2010 end date: 28/11/2010 double round robin. Top 4 teams are promoted and bottom 3 teams are relegated).

Regional Leagues First Divisions (start date: 5/4/2010 end date: 20/9/2010 double round robin. Regional leagues champions play the Promotion Series . The winners are promoted to the JFL).

Bottom 2 teams of each league compete in a knockout playoffs. 5 teams relegated at the end of the tournament)

Regional Leagues Second Divisions (start date: 5/4/2010 end date: 20/9/2010 double round robin. Champions teams of each division play a single play-off. The winners move to Regional Leagues First Divisions.

2 Bottom clubs of each division are relegated. Third last teams play a single relegation playoff. Losers are relegated. )

Prefectural Leagues First Divisions (start date: 2/5/2010 end date: 21/11/2010 double round robin, although some prefectural league have a single round robin in reality. Champions teams of each division play a single play-off. The winners move to Regional Leagues Second Divisions. Bottom teams are relegated.)

Prefectural Leagues Second Divisions (start date: 2/5/2010 end date: 21/11/2010 single round robin because mostly prefectural second divisions have this format, final league for each division where top 3 teams fight for promotion. Winners of each mini leagues are promoted.)

YOUTH SYSTEM

Regional University Leagues First Divisions (start date: 2/5/2010 end date: 21/11/2010 double round robin. Last two teams of each division are relegated. Teams of this divisions are registered for the All Japan University Championship.)

Regional University Leagues Second Divisions (start date: 2/5/2010 end date: 21/11/2010 double round robin. Top two teams are promoted)

All Japan University Championship (start date: 15/12/2010 end date: 6/11/2010 knock-outs tournaments.)

Prime Minister Cup (start date: 28/06/2010 end date: 10/07/2010 knock-outs tournaments.)

Regional University Cups

Regional High School Leagues First Divisions (start date: 20/6/2010 end date: 21/11/2010 double round robin. Two bottom teams are relegated.)

Regional High School Leagues Second Divisions (start date: 20/6/2010 end date: 21/11/2010 single round robin. Two top teams are promoted.)

All Japan High School Soccer Tournament (start date: 23/12/2010 end date: 10/1/2010 knock-outs tournament )

Prince Takamado Cup (start date: 4/9/2010 end date: 11/10/2010 24 clubs in 4 groups with a single round robin, second stage: play-offs with 16 clubs.)

All Japan Youth Football Tournament (start date 20/3/2010 end date: 1/8//2010 4 groups, each one with 10 teams, double round robin. Top two teams of each group will move to the knock-outs tournament)

J Youth Cup (start date 5/12/2010 end date: 19/12//2010 40 clubs divided into 8 groups. Top two teams go the knock-outs tournament).

List of competitions (all the tournaments are real):

J.League 1

J.League 2

JFL

Regional Leagues First Divisions

Regional Leagues Second Divisions

Prefectural Leagues First Divisions

Prefectural Leagues Second Divisions

Emperor’s Cup

Kirin Cup and Kirin Cup Challenge (annual friendly cup competition organised by the Kirin Brewery Company. After several formats, currently it’s a tournament reserved to National Teams. It’s a little but relevant test

in view of the World Cup. All the friendlies are sponsored by the Kirin Brewery Company and the other friendly matches are named Kirin Challenge Cups. In the game there are the annual Kirin Cup and two Kirin Challenge Cup matches).

Yamazaki Nabisco Cup

Xerox Super Cup

Japanese National Shakaijin Tournament

Japanese West Shakaijin Tournament

Japanese East Shakaijin Tournament

All Japan Club Team Tournament

KSL Ichihara Cup (tournament that take place between november and december and it’s played by Kanto Div.1 and Div. 2 clubs)

Kansai Soccer League Cup (tournament that take place between november and december and it’s played by Kansai Div.1 and Div. 2 clubs)

Saitama City Cup (Saitama Sports Festival. Varios sports game, also a soccer friendly match with Urawa Reds in old editions and from 2010 played by Omiya Ardija. In the game it’s a match between these two teams)

Chibagin Cup (preseason match between Jef United and Kashiwa Reysol)

Ibaraki Soccer Festival (friendly match in february and july between Mito Hollyhock and Kashima Antlers)

Kitakyushu City Tournament (cup with Fagiano Okayama - Sagan Tosu - Giravanz Kitakyushu - any Kyushu High School)

Hokkaido Champions Super League (the top two teams from Hokkaido League, the top two teams from the Hokkaido Universities League, the top two teams from the Prince League for youth players and

a team from local J-Leaguers, fixtures runs from April to November)

All Japan University Football Championship

Regional University Leagues

Prime Minister Cup

JUFA Tohoku Cup

JUFA Chugoku Cup

JUFA Kansai Cup

JUFA Kanto Cup

JUFA Shikoku Cup

JUFA Tokai Cup

JUFA Hokkaido Cup

JUFA Kyushu Cup

JUFA Hokushinetsu Cup

All Japan High School Soccer Tournament

Regional High School Leagues

Prince Takamado Cup

All Japan Youth Football Tournament

J Youth Cup

Hokkaido Prefectural Cup

Aomori NHK Cup

Iwate Soccer Tournament

Miyagi Football Championship NHK Kawagi Cup

Akita FA Cup

Yamagata FA Cup

Fukushima Minpo NHK Cup

Ibaraki Football Tournament

Tochigi Toyota Cup

Gunma President Cup

Saitama Kuni Cup

Chiba Football Tournament

Tokyo Soccer Tournament

Kanagawa Football Tournament

Yamanashi Fooball Tournament

Nagano Soccer Tournament

Niigata NHK Cup

Toyama Football Tournament

Ishikawa Football Tournament

Fukui Fooball Tournament

Shizuoka Suruga Cup

Aichi Football Tournament

Mie Football Tournament

Gifu Football Tournament

Shiga FA Cup

Kyoto FA Cup

Osaka Football Tournament

Hyogo Football Tournament

Nara Football Tournament

Wakayama Football Tournament

Tottori Final Tournament

Shimane Football Tournament

Okayama Football Tournament

All Hiroshima Football Championship

Yamaguchi Football Tournament

Kagawa Football Tournament

Tokushima Football Tournament

Ehime Football Tournament

Kochi Football Tournament

Fukuoka Football Tournament

Saga Soccer Tournament

Nagasaki Football Tournament

Kumamoto NHK Cup

Kagoshima Football Tournament

Okinawa Soccer Tournament

Oita Final Tournament

Miyazaki NHK Cup

MEDIA

NHK

TV Tokyo

NTV (Youth)

Fuji TV

TBS

Shizuoka Daiichi TV

KNB TV

Kansai TV (Kansai)

Tokai TV (Aichi Prefecture, Gifu Prefecture, and Mie Prefecture)

Chiba TV (Chiba)

TVQ Kyushu (Fukuoka)

Okinawa Television Broadcasting OTV (Okinawa)

TV Kanagawa (Kanagawa)

Sapporo Television (Hokkaido)

HBC (Hokkaido)

TV Hokkaido (Hokkaido)

Hiroshima TV (Hiroshima)

SBS TV (Shizuoka)

GTV (Gunma)

TV Shizuoka (Shizuoka)

TSC (Okayama e Kagawa)

TV Kanazawa (Ishikawa)

YBC (Yamagata)

TVS (Saitama)

KRY (Yamaguchi)

OBS (Oita)

Tulip Television (Toyama)

Miyagi TV (Miyagi)

TVI (Iwate)

RAB (Aomori)

FCT (Fukushima)

ABS (Akita)

YBC (Yamagata)

TBS (Nagano)

TENY (Niigata)

YBS (Yamanashi)

FBC (Fukui)

YTV (Osaka)

NKT (Tottori e Shimane)

JRT (Tokushima)

RNB (Ehime)

RKC (Kochi)

FBS (Fukuoka e Saga)

NIB (Nagasaki)

KKT (Kumamoto)

MRT (Miyazaki)

Tochigi TV (Tochigi)

BBC (Shiga)

KBS (Kyoto)

TVN (Nara)

WTV (Wakayama)

Sun TV (Hyogo)

Chukyo Sports

Chunichi Shimbun

Kobe Shimbun

Kyushu Sports

Nikkan Sports

Nishinippon Shimbun

Osaka Shimbun

Sports Nippon

Tokyo Shimbun

Tokyo Sports

The Rising Sun News

When Saturday Comes

The Japan Times

The Akita Sakigake Sports (Tohoku)

Asahi Shimbun)

Chiba Nippo (Kanto)

The Daily Tohoku Shimbun (Tohoku)

Ehime Shimbun (Shikoku)

Fukui Shimbun

Fukushima Minpo (Tohoku)

Fukushima Minyu (Tohoku)

Gifu Shimbun (Chubu)

Sports Hochi (Tokyo)

Hokkaido Shimbun (Hokkaido)

Hokkoku Shimbun (Hokushinetsu)

Hokuriku Chunichi Shimbun (Hokushinetsu)

The Ibaraki Shimbun (Kanto)

Kanagawa Shimbun (Kanto)

Kochi Shimbun (Shikoku)

Shikoku Shimbun

Okinawa Times

Niigata Nippo (Niigata)

Saitama Shimbun (Kanto)

Tokushima Shimbun

Yamagata Shimbun (Tohoku)

Yomiuri Shimbun

STADIUMS ALL JAPAN UNIVERSITY CHAMPIONSHIP

National Olympic Stadium

Nishigaoka National Stadium

Hiratsuka Stadium

Omiya Park Soccer Stadium

Kumagaya Sports Cultural Park Athletic Stadium

Edogawa Athletic Stadium

Toyama Sports Park Athletic Stadium

Ashikaga Sports Park Athletic Stadium

Yumenoshima Stadium

Tama Athletic Stadium

Kincho Stadium

Saitama Stadium

STADIUMS PRIME MINISTER CUP

Nagai Athletic Stadium

Kincho Stadium

Nagai Stadium II

Bosai Sports Park Stadium

Nishikyogoku Sports Park Athletic Stadium

Fukui Technoport Stadium

Kobe Sports Park Universiade Memorial Stadium

Kounoike Athletic Stadium

Urawa Komaba Stadium

STADIUMS ALL JAPAN HIGH SCHOOL SOCCER CHAMPIONSHIP

National Olympic Stadium

Komazawa Stadium

Saitama Stadium

Urawa Komaba Stadium

Kashiwanoha Park Stadium

Ichihara Seaside Stadium

Todoroki Athletic Stadium

Fukuda Denshi Arena

Hiratsuka Athletic Stadium

STADIUMS PRINCE TAKAMADO CUP

Saitama Stadium

National Olympic Stadium

Akitsu Sports Park Soccer Stadium

Ichihara Seaside Stadium

Fujieda Sports Park Soccer Stadium

Daiwa Sports Center Stadium

Yumenoshima Stadium

Matsue Athletic Stadium

Sapporo Dome

Shikishima Park Athletic Stadium

Fukuda Denshi Arena

Urawa Komaba Stadium

Hitachinaka Sports Park Athletic Stadium

FM2011 GAMBARE NIPPON!

Version 0.1

More or less are the same features of FM2010 version, with the exception of training in Nation and clubs for players.

These are the current tournaments into the game.

J. League 1 (real system)

J. League 2 (real system)

JFL (real system)

Regional Leagues Div. 1

Regional Leagues Div. 2 (not playable)

Emperor’s Cup

Yamazaki Nabisco Cup (real system)

Xerox Super Cup

What there will be in the full version:

From J.League 1 to 9th Tier

All the Prefectural Leagues

All the Regional and Prefectural Cups

All the Qualification Tournaments for every cup

All the University Tournaments

All the High School Tournaments

All the U-18 tournaments

Over 200 cups

Over 200 leagues

Real Tournaments System (where possible)

The Full Japanese Football System

DOWNLOAD

There are two files for FM2010. The first one has got the real fixtures and All Japan University Championship and All Japan High School Tournaments end in the right dates like in the reality, that is in the second week of january.

The Real Championship History doesn't have that feature, season will end in early january and 2009 season competitions will be won by the correct teams.

FM2010 Gambare Nippon! 1.0

FM2010 Gambare Nippon! 1.0 Real Championship History

FM2011 FM2010 Gambare Nippon! 0.1

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7STMM2BX

http://www.mediafire.com/?4rs2mo5fo9k314i

Graphics Pack (backgrounds, teams and competitions logos)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MP11LUNP

http://www.mediafire.com/?ysrb31daqb6fl6b

No Facepack and kits at the moments

If anyone want to help to make them, he's welcome.

wakayamaleague2.th.png

yuichikomanohistorycare.th.png

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi, can you upload it onto mediafire too? Thanks.

Done.

Check the first post.

I can't wait to take a look at this - it certainly sounds like quite an achievement!

I like an editor who likes a challenge :D

You have to know I thought about this mod after I played your english pyramid system. :D After that, I saw the real potential of the editor.

There are significant errors

One of the many errors

Shinji Kagawa is two people

One in Dortmund

one of the other cerezo osaka

Shinji Kagawa of two people that's the same person

Due to this serious error this file is not available.

Shinji Kagawa is a very important player for anyone to enjoy the European league

Need a quick fix to

There are significant errors

One of the many errors

Shinji Kagawa is two people

One in Dortmund

one of the other cerezo osaka

Shinji Kagawa of two people that's the same person

Due to this serious error this file is not available.

Shinji Kagawa is a very important player for anyone to enjoy the European league

Need a quick fix to

It's strange because I've deleted all the clones, maybe it happened an error during the save.

I'll upload a fix in the next minutes.

EDIT: I've uploaded the fix.

I think there is a problem with the db. Part of original FM2010 has been imported on FM2011. I think that FM2011 is not able to manage in correct way imported db.

In the last fix, I've deleted clones of Yano e Kagawa, and loading the db, I notice that Yano has not a clone anymore, but the one of Kagawa is still there.

Now i try to find a remedy.

I just found the solution.

What cause the glitch is a mistery, anyway the solution is to delete both double players, in this way the software generates just one person. It's not necessary for all duplicate players (for Uchida, I had deleted just one clone), just for someone like Kagawa and Korean players.

New final fix in the next minutes.

I try to remove duplicated players from database, but it didn't remove.

Do you know why?

I found these players from db.

-duplicated players must remove

William Yoshikawa Original player's UID:45024987

Takahiro Kawamura Original player's UID:7100092

Junpei Shinmura Original player's UID:45006213

Takuya Yamada Original player's UID:3900043

Minori Sato Original player's UID:45025361

Ahn Hyo-Yeon Original player's UID:135170

Yuki Tamura Original player's UID:784473

Satoshi Otomo Original player's UID:41021311

Shinji Kagawa Original player's UID:45001639

Satoshi Hida Original player's UID:783196

kim nam-il Original player's UID:5701298

marcos paulo Original player's UID:3301092

Frode Johnsen Original player's UID:10744

takashi rakuyama Original player's UID:783141

franca Original player's UID:305497

faisal mohammed Original player's UID:1022147

chong tese Original player's UID:45002172

park won jae Original player's UID:5705708

bruno castanheira Original player's UID:45028253

jun marques davidson Original player's UID:781188

fagner Original player's UID:45028559

kisho yano Original player's UID:775009

danilo Original player's UID:3301221

hideaki ozawa Original player's UID:7100129

bruno quadros Original player's UID:451619

eiji kawashima Original player's UID:776491

lee jungsoo Original player's UID:5701891

seiichiro maki Original player's UID:783142

nobuyuki zaizen Original player's UID:2010146

takafumi akahoshi Original player's UID:781154

renatinho Original player's UID:19005016

maya yoshida Original player's UID:45005892

-duplicated staff must remove

chang woe-ryong

marquinhos GK coach 1963.9.5

marcos gomes

-wrong player's history

park joo ho - shouldn't have staff history

kohei shimizu - shouldn't have staff history

ryota moriwaki - shouldn't have staff history

kenyu narazaki has strange history, he is 17 years old and played 74 games for Japanese national team.

-wrong player's name seigo naraszaki -> seigo narazaki

missing players & staffs

cho jae-jin

lee keun-ho

Yasuyuki Konno

alceu - Kashiwa Reysol

Gilsinho - Jubilo Iwata

Hiroki Nakayama - Kyoto Sanga FC

Kazunari Ono - Albirex Niigata

Neto Baiano - JEF Utd

Paulinho - Ventforet Kofu

volker finke - urawa manager

nelsinho -reysol manager

I try to remove duplicated players from database, but it didn't remove.

Do you know why?

I found these players from J1.

-duplicated players must remove

kim nam-il

marcos paulo

frode johnsen

takashi rakuyama

franca

takefumi akahoshi

faisal mohammed

chong tese

park won jae

bruno castanheira - albirex (s)

jun marques davidson

fagner

kisho yano

danilo

hideaki ozawa

bruno quadros

eiji kawashima

lee jungsoo

seiichiro maki

nobuyuki zaizen

takafumi akahoshi

renatinho

maya yoshida

-duplicated staff must remove

chang woe-ryong

marquinhos GK coach 1963.9.5

marcos gomes

-wrong player's history

park joo ho - shouldn't have staff history

kohei shimizu - shouldn't have staff history

ryota moriwaki - shouldn't have staff history

-wrong player's name seigo naraszaki -> seigo narazaki

missing players & staffs

cho jae-jin

lee keun-ho

Yasuyuki Konno

alceu - Kashiwa Reysol

Gilsinho - Jubilo Iwata

Hiroki Nakayama - Kyoto Sanga FC

Kazunari Ono - Albirex Niigata

Neto Baiano - JEF Utd

Paulinho - Ventforet Kofu

volker finke - urawa manager

nelsinho -reysol manager

For some players you need to delete both clones, then the software will generate just one copy.

I'm going to release the fix today.

http://www.filefront.com/17708691/Japan.rar

about 640 player's face pack

I spend almost whole day to set config files.

I don't know why Oswaldo Oliveira's face doesn't appear, I tried UID and name/birth date but it didn't work.

Thank you very much.

have you added Ryo Miyaichi? player has joined arsenal

Yes, but he still is in the high school club.

Sorry for the late, but the fix takes me much longer than I expected.

Another issue is that the software doesn't memorize change like new contracts and future tranfers, so several duplicate players need to be added from scratch.

How about you use FM10 editor?

After delete duplicated players & staffs from fm10 db, convert fm10 db into fm11 db.

Is it possible?

I think so, but in that way I'd have to make other changes.

It would take other time than delete and/or adding the players.

There will be two versions of the fix, maybe.

As I said, for unknown reasons FM2011 doesn't memorize changes for players who are imported from FM2010. So, I can release a first fix that removes double players, but transfers for some people are not up to date.

You have to know I've got 40 save data for the FM2010 editor, and almost all the save data are not compatible with FM2011. Because of that, the same and advanced mod for FM2010 is not available for FM2011.

So I was obligated to use older files and the only ones that work with FM2011 are the first eleven save data. 11th save data, the one I used for FM2011, has not transfers updated to the last months.

So, with this first fix, top players like Kagawa, Uchida and Yano, move to their european clubs, because their transfer was set before that 11th save file. But other less famous players, mostly brazilian and korean, still are in japanese league.

If it's ok for you, I release this first fix tomorrow, and a second fix (based on the last FM2010 file which works with the new edition of the game) with transfers up to date in the next days. Or I can make just one fix (the one with the transfers) if you prefer.

I don't care about transfer of players, I'd like to have original players instead of duplicated players.

Like you said, I removed original players and duplicated players, but result is only duplicated players still exist in db.

I prefer original players cause they have complete history, relations, correct information,etc.

Will be original players instead of duplicated players in fix?

I'll upload next version of Japanese face pack within 2days.

http://www.filefront.com/17723794/FM2011 Gambare Nippon! 0.1.dbc

Hey, I removed all the duplicated players & staffs that I found.

Since editor can't make any changes, I open xml file in notepad and deleted lines related with duplicated players.

good stuff bk i tried to get Ryo Miyaichi in arsenal team when i loaded a game up he isnt there its sum random jap player

First of all, thank you for taking the time to create such an extensive mod.

However, I'm having a couple of issues with it...

1) How comes there aren't Reserve/Youth teams? Having all the players lumped together in the Senior squad, backups and youngsters included, is confusing and unpractical.

2) While starting a new game in Japan, the fixture list is empty

3) Also the "Information" tag is missing, so there's no chance to reach other tabs like "Staff" etc

4) League Table and other informations don't work right for Regional Leagues... It just shows the 1st regional league, then if you click right to go to the next one, it just changes the name of the league but it still shows the league table of the previous one.

5) There's plenty of players over 40... Jubilo has even a 51yo keeper... Is that right?!

The information tab missing has nothing to do with this db.

SI has blocked information tab of Japan because of copyrights.

Many editors who interested in J-League tried to get information tab of Japan, but no one has succeeded.

The reserve issue is down to the fact Harima is working on implementing the actual system. As a temporary measure I set them up myself with the divisions based on the senior team (reserves & U18's).

The above is also true I've seen a few people try Nation swaps and the such but it just complicates things immensely.

Harima83, Why did you give such high PA to some of japanese players?

Honda got 182 and Kagawa got more than Honda'PA, some of youngsters in J-League, they've got over 170.

South Korean top player Ji-Sung Park got only 154 point for his PA in basic db 11.2 patch version.

Archived