I have some remarks on the Dutch First Division.
- Takahiro Nakada is a physio (http://www.fcdenbosch.nl/56/staf/?&stafID=201&seizoenID=56).
- Ayrton Statie used to be an AML in the youth teams but has been playing as a left back whole last season (and also plays there this season) so should be natural at that position.
- Arda Havar should be rated accomplished at playing as an AMR as he was signed for that position and has been playing there most games of this season.
- Malcolm Esajas has recently stated in an interview that his favourite position is as attacking midfielder but could also play as a winger or striker. I'd make his natural position AMC and his accomplished positions AMR/L and striker, or at least AMR as he's been playing there this season.
- Den Bosch has an option to extend Juanjo Serrano's contract with two years and Arda Havar has a one season contract with an option for the club to extend it with another year (http://www.fcdbfans.nl/nieuws/3693/fc-den-bosch-contracteert-juan-en-havar/). Denis Pozder's contract can also be extended with one year (http://www.fcdbfans.nl/nieuws/3644/fc-den-bosch-contracteert-denis-pozder/).
- Den Bosch has been loaning players from Juventus for two years now, you might want to look into setting Den Bosch up as an affiliate. (http://www.nrc.nl/handelsblad/2014/08/20/de-kweekvijver-van-juve-ligt-in-den-bosch-1413598, http://www.bd.nl/sport/voetbal/fc-den-bosch/fc-den-bosch-huurt-litouwse-international-van-juventus-1.5199314).
I'm not sure to what extent you're allowed to argue about player's abilities here so I wont complain about minor errors, but here are some things I've noticed.
- Kadeem Pantophlet is a big, tall ex-basketball player but has low ratings for jumping reach and strength (see the last paragraph here: http://www.bd.nl/sport/voetbal/fc-den-bosch/fc-den-bosch-spits-kadeem-pantophlet-dankzij-dribbelen-bij-basketbal-nu-goed-voetenwerk-video-1.4988179)
- Kenny Teijsse is always dangerous with his long throws but isn't rated as such.