FM2010-FM2011 Gambare Nippon!

Harima83

http://www.filefront.com/17723794/FM2011 Gambare Nippon! 0.1.dbc

Hey, I removed all the duplicated players & staffs that I found.

Since editor can't make any changes, I open xml file in notepad and deleted lines related with duplicated players.

Thank you for this fix.

For my final fix, I prefer wait for the next official patch (it should be released this month). Maybe with the next patch there will be more compatibility with FM2010 files.

I also decided to do as you suggested, deleting players from FM2010 to be sure with the compatibility with FM2011 and to avoid issues with possible transfer for japanese players (how we know, players generated with FM2010 are not changeable in FM2011).

Meanwhile, I'm working on the first prefectural league. I think to release it in the next week. In february will be released all the next prefectural levels.

I remind that cups for prefectural and regional leagues will not have the real or semireal structure until full youth system will be done (u18, high school and university teams take part in these competitions).

Harima83, Why did you give such high PA to some of japanese players?

Honda got 182 and Kagawa got more than Honda'PA, some of youngsters in J-League, they've got over 170.

South Korean top player Ji-Sung Park got only 154 point for his PA in basic db 11.2 patch version.

If you see Kagawa's PA in the basic db, you'll notice is set on -9=150-180. :)

Anyway, Kagawa and Honda are not common jap players. It's 5 years I know Honda and 3 years Kagawa. They are very very strong.

Today Kagawa is the star of Dortmund and Honda will move in England or in Italy this month.

They will go in a top club as Barcellona, Milan, Manchester United, Real Madrid and so on in the next future.

Ji-Sung Park is a good player, Kagawa and Honda are two champions.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harima, quick question: did you fix the "reverse counting issue" when you import a player db from FM 2010 to FM 2011?

It is a simple issue: FM 2011 after patch 11.2 (you can see in the xmls as version="1562") just add any changes you do in the editor on a step +8. That means, for instance, if a player has uniqueid 1394631405 the editor will generate the changes with the uniqueid 1394631413, so they go to another player.

The way to fix it is create new players in the editor with no stats, and then go to xml files and change manually their ids on reverse. Procedure is like:

a) you get the id of the existing player that you want to change, let's say Joshua Kennedy.

b) you do a find on the xml editor you using for that unique id, you will then find another player like Daigo Kurosawa

c) then you have to look for Daigo Kurosawa in the editor, and find his uniqueid as it is in the editor

d) you do another find in the xml editor by using the uniqueid for Kurosawa that you found in the editor, and then you will find another player, let's say, Matsuo Miyagi

d) you then get the new player you created in the editor, and copy his uniqueid

e) you get that Matsuo Miyagi uniqueid as it was displaying in the xml (belonging to Daigo Kurosawa in the editor...) and replace it with the new player's uniqueid (manually, find and replace command in the xml editor you using)

f) you then go manually and delete the new player you created references in the xml (that shall be only the header for the generation and the first name, take note of the original line numbers in the xml file before you start with your changes, so you can find it easily)

g) you then go to the xml editor and find Daigo Kurosawa again

h) you replace his xml uniqueid as it is displaying in the xml by the uniqueid that is displaying in the editor

i) do the same procedure for Joshua Kennedy

So, after you save your manually changed xml, you can open it in the editor and see that all the changes you tried to apply before, are now active.

You can then edit that player and all the changes you make will be saved to the editor file, normally, without need to edit the xml again.

Hope that helps. I spent like 2 weeks fixing a Japanese DB from another source, because I need the Brazilian players that play in J-League as reposition hiring for my Brazilian league teams.

Your project seems very good and I hope it can become the ultimate Japanese FM db, so we don't have to be fighting with mistakenly made databases forever.

If you see Kagawa's PA in the basic db, you'll notice is set on -9=150-180. :)

Anyway, Kagawa and Honda are not common jap players. It's 5 years I know Honda and 3 years Kagawa. They are very very strong.

Today Kagawa is the star of Dortmund and Honda will move in England or in Italy this month.

They will go in a top club as Barcellona, Milan, Manchester United, Real Madrid and so on in the next future.

Ji-Sung Park is a good player, Kagawa and Honda are two champions.

Hahaha, I hope your dreams come true.

Let's see who's going to win this Asian Cup 2011.

Harima, quick question: did you fix the "reverse counting issue" when you import a player db from FM 2010 to FM 2011?

It is a simple issue: FM 2011 after patch 11.2 (you can see in the xmls as version="1562") just add any changes you do in the editor on a step +8. That means, for instance, if a player has uniqueid 1394631405 the editor will generate the changes with the uniqueid 1394631413, so they go to another player.

The way to fix it is create new players in the editor with no stats, and then go to xml files and change manually their ids on reverse. Procedure is like:

a) you get the id of the existing player that you want to change, let's say Joshua Kennedy.

b) you do a find on the xml editor you using for that unique id, you will then find another player like Daigo Kurosawa

c) then you have to look for Daigo Kurosawa in the editor, and find his uniqueid as it is in the editor

d) you do another find in the xml editor by using the uniqueid for Kurosawa that you found in the editor, and then you will find another player, let's say, Matsuo Miyagi

d) you then get the new player you created in the editor, and copy his uniqueid

e) you get that Matsuo Miyagi uniqueid as it was displaying in the xml (belonging to Daigo Kurosawa in the editor...) and replace it with the new player's uniqueid (manually, find and replace command in the xml editor you using)

f) you then go manually and delete the new player you created references in the xml (that shall be only the header for the generation and the first name, take note of the original line numbers in the xml file before you start with your changes, so you can find it easily)

g) you then go to the xml editor and find Daigo Kurosawa again

h) you replace his xml uniqueid as it is displaying in the xml by the uniqueid that is displaying in the editor

i) do the same procedure for Joshua Kennedy

So, after you save your manually changed xml, you can open it in the editor and see that all the changes you tried to apply before, are now active.

You can then edit that player and all the changes you make will be saved to the editor file, normally, without need to edit the xml again.

Hope that helps. I spent like 2 weeks fixing a Japanese DB from another source, because I need the Brazilian players that play in J-League as reposition hiring for my Brazilian league teams.

Your project seems very good and I hope it can become the ultimate Japanese FM db, so we don't have to be fighting with mistakenly made databases forever.

Thank you for the suggestion.

Anyway, I'm rebulding the whole db. So in the next release we'll have a db with transfers and histories updated.

I have the following problem (I use patch 11.1):

After I started a new game I chose the FM2011 file, the club and league names are written wrong. So it says Nihon-League 1 instead of J-League 1 and the clubs are "Ballena Shizuoka", "Hamamatsu Rafale", "Hachioji Tigre", etc. Even when I go to editor and change their names and create a xml file, when I have to pick a club name, it's still the same. I had this problem ever since I tried on last FM to add a j-league patch. Could someone help with this, it's really frustrating?

And btw. @Harima: in what program did you do these database files? I finaly manage to get some program that edits .dbc files and it says that it isn't a database file. I tried to rename it to .xml instead of .dbc (saw that it works sometimes) but nothing. Anyhow, the players are fine and everything else is just great, just if I could manage to solve the teams name problem, I would be grateful.

Thanks, G.

I have the following problem (I use patch 11.1):

After I started a new game I chose the FM2011 file, the club and league names are written wrong. So it says Nihon-League 1 instead of J-League 1 and the clubs are "Ballena Shizuoka", "Hamamatsu Rafale", "Hachioji Tigre", etc. Even when I go to editor and change their names and create a xml file, when I have to pick a club name, it's still the same. I had this problem ever since I tried on last FM to add a j-league patch. Could someone help with this, it's really frustrating?

And btw. @Harima: in what program did you do these database files? I finaly manage to get some program that edits .dbc files and it says that it isn't a database file. I tried to rename it to .xml instead of .dbc (saw that it works sometimes) but nothing. Anyhow, the players are fine and everything else is just great, just if I could manage to solve the teams name problem, I would be grateful.

Thanks, G.

http://sortitoutsi.net/forum/topic/47125-fm11-susie-real-names-for-clubs-competitions-and-awards-fix-full-release/

These files can solve your problem.

Truly a fantastic job by Harima83. Just, the problem with double-players became irritating so I started anew with bk2023's edited version. However, I play with FC Tokyo so I noticed that Yasuyuki Konno has been deleted. Accidentally I suppose when the double-players have been removed, so is there a way to bring him back?

Truly a fantastic job by Harima83. Just, the problem with double-players became irritating so I started anew with bk2023's edited version. However, I play with FC Tokyo so I noticed that Yasuyuki Konno has been deleted. Accidentally I suppose when the double-players have been removed, so is there a way to bring him back?

Hi Griva. Unfortunately, there are a lot of issues with the imported FM2010 db.

For the 0.1 version, I suggest to use the bk2023's fix. Sorry for the absence of Konno, as I said I'm working on a new original db for FM2011, with histories and transfers updated. You can wait this release if you want. At the moment, the best way to play the Gambere Nippon is using the FM2010 version, which has no bugs and it has got a very complex system.

This is the schedule.

0.2: original db (no bugs), tranfers and histories updated, regional leagues second divisions. early february

0.3: prefectural leagues first divisions february

0.4: prefectural leagues second divisions, minor cups (these ones will not have the real system until the final version) february

0.5: prefectural leagues third divisions, transfers updated march

0.6: prefectural leagues fourth divisions march

0.7: u18 system march

0.8: university system march/april

0.9: high school system april

1.0: all cups with real structure and histories (where possible), graphic pack for prefectural, university and high school clubs and full japanese system completed april

I'll also upload, when the full japanese system will be done, a guide to the leagues and tournaments because the japanese system is very complicated (each prefecture has their own rules).

Bye

I won't be playing with the new version because FC Tokyo is J-League 2 now. :p

To have Konno in my team I'll just use the FMRTE in-game editor to change a random player's name and attributes and change in the faces xml file the id and there you have it.

Anyhow, when can we expect the new release?

its a known issue with Japan. SI have purposely disabled these tabs because they dont have the rights for the J-League.

I just thought that since it was a custom database it may've been a bug. I stand corrected now thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Just a question...

Does this update create a load of nameless players of English nationality but with Japanese Birth Places for anyone else? Any idea why I have this or how to get rid of it?

I thought it was because it was clashing with another update, but Ive started a game without and had the same problem.

Looks like a cracking update, and I hope this is solveable!

Just a question...

Does this update create a load of nameless players of English nationality but with Japanese Birth Places for anyone else? Any idea why I have this or how to get rid of it?

I thought it was because it was clashing with another update, but Ive started a game without and had the same problem.

Looks like a cracking update, and I hope this is solveable!

Works fine for me on FM10.3. I'm waiting for the new patch as I think it'll be updated afterwards so I can use it with FM11.

This problem for me is using 11.2.1?

Anyone else? Is it because I should wait for the newer version of the update?

I had a few problems on the same patch as you. I then read this thread & FM10 is the best available at the moment & I'm sure I read somewhere above that Harima would wait for 11.3 before trying to fix the problems? I may be wrong though.

Are the above files in post #1 for FM2010? or FM2011? I have only FM2010 will it work there cuz it looks like the dates of the leagues are for FM2011

There are 3 files. For FM 10, you should only extract and use the 1st 2 files. I bold it for you. Leave the 3rd 1 out.

FM2010 Gambare Nippon! 1.0

FM2010 Gambare Nippon! 1.0 Real Championship History

FM2011 FM2010 Gambare Nippon! 0.1

Hi guys.

I suggest to avoid using the Gambere Nippon for FM2011, because just as I've said it's bugged (it's an imported and modified file from FM2010), but if you really want to play it, then try the bk2023's fix.

I'm still working on the original and new db for FM2011. I was ill for several days and I lost a lot of time. Anyway, version 0.2 for FM2011 with no bugs will not be released until the new patch.

Ciao

Something is wrong with my japan league it works perfectly fine on my laptop. The problem I'm having on my desktop is the real team names are not showing. It's showing the fake team names for all the japan leagues I know I got to be doing something wrong on my desktop. Funny thing is I copied the editor data folder exactly as it was on my laptop then transferred it to my flash drive onto my desktop when loading it on my desktop I get the fake team names. Any idea how to correct this?? Logos and facepacks are working just fine.

That's got to do with the files in your directory. Go to your install location.

Windows: C:/Program Files/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/data/updates/update-1130/db/1130/lnc/all

Mac: Programma's/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/data/updates/update-1130/db/1130/lnc/all

Or when you still have 11.2:

Windows: C:/Program Files/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/data/updates/update-1120/db/1120/lnc/all

Mac: Programma's/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/data/updates/update-1120/db/1120/lnc/all

DELETE file: nleague.lnc

Add-on: For real German and Dutch National Teams (and coaches) DELETE the files: Fake.lnc & fake.edt

Also DELETE this file in directory: data.../db/1130/edt: fake.edt

YOU NEED TO START A NEW GAME

Other option is to download this. http://fminside.nl/forums/echte-competitie-namen-t15300.html

1. Unzip with Winrar

2.You have to delete all files in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2011\data\updates\update-1110\db\1130\lnc\all

3. Copy the files you unzipped with winrar to this folder.

4. Start a new game.

Anyone having issues when starting this Database

Since i downloaded 11.3 update i get errors in game and editor saying not enough teams in certain leagues or not enough teams selected for Emperers Cup

Yeah I got it too, very annoyed. Not hard to fix it though.

Would you mind posting your fix then? been trying to sort out the 'too many teams' 'too few teams' rubbish today but just seems to shift problems elsewhere and would really like the J-League for my new career game.

Archived