Is today the day i finally had a son in the game!?

Congrats, but how come you did that in 2 seasons ?

Edit : also can you show his ratings to see if sons are worth to keep them not only for cosmetic ? :)

luismachado.jpg

:rolleyes: maybe with tutoring and a good training schedule he could become a good player lol if not honestly i don't care :cool:

For a player to have their club as favoured club and manager as favoured personnel is not uncommon, to have the same last name is unusual, but given it is not an uncommon Portuguese surname understandable... the real test to whether he is your son or not is if he is on your favoured personnel list - is he?

For a player to have their club as favoured club and manager as favoured personnel is not uncommon, to have the same last name is unusual, but given it is not an uncommon Portuguese surname understandable... the real test to whether he is your son or not is if he is on your favoured personnel list - is he?

No .. he may be my "son" but i dont have to like him :rolleyes: lol anyway, it was good while it lasted.

AFAIK, you can't have anyone on your Favoured Personnel list. Or am I wrong?

luismachado.jpg

:rolleyes: maybe with tutoring and a good training schedule he could become a good player lol if not honestly i don't care :cool:

I'd be inclined to try and change him into a winger with the stats he has. He'd be much better out there than he would be in the center of the park.

Winger with that Off The Ball and Flair? :confused:

Anyway, I think he is your son. :)

I think he'd make an even worse central midfielder with that strength and passing.

Possibly I'm thinking far too Norwegian Second Division where he'd make a good winger in my first team. :eek:

Strenght and Passing are easier to improve than Off The Ball and Flair.

Quite true, I suppose flair is naturally assigned at birth rather than improvable. To be honest these are things I've never considered enough. I tend to be quite blinkered about some stats and you've given me something to think about.

Not that I can play atm...new PC arrived yesterday and having major memory hitches but no service at weekends. :(

Winger with that Off The Ball and Flair? :confused:

Anyway, I think he is your son. :)

He was the only one to have me on his favoured personnel list and Benfica on his favoured clubs list from all the players that came through the youth system this year AND his last name is the same as mine .. has to be family :D now, first thing to do is to take care of family so lets raise his wages (im taking this a little bit too far lol..)

I think you're right Fabio you can't have anyone on your favoured personnel list.

EDIT: Can we see a coach report on him to see what his potential is like?

he's crap lol :thdn: but since i don't trust scouts, after a season or two i'll post a new screenshot of him here

potencial.jpg

EDIT: Jedzo: 32 years old

At least you will not have to be afraid that he will ask to be transfer listed to move to a better club.

I would keep him and give him some playing time in cup games and the usual last 20 minutes when you're 2-0 up etc.

EDIT: Seeing now that you manage Benfica, who knows he will score in the champions league a winning goal, now that would be something to remember.

For 16 he isn't as bad as people are saying. Stick him on high strength, defensive and tactical training, and he could turn into a decent holding midfielder. His bravery and natural fitness (attributes you can't really change) are great for a dmc.

Give him a chance (and some tutoring ;)) and I'm sure he'll become at least a squad player.

Archived