Regen Vs Real-life

Great job on Mokoena, he looks superbly done - you can easily tell he is South African, and not just from his shirt - I wouldn't be surprised to see someone like him lining up for the Springboks in the Rugby World Cup... oh wait, this is FM. :D

If anyone wants some done for manager pics or something, leave your picture in this thread and I'll get round to it...

That's a good idea. Although people might wanna PM you instead for some privacy. Guess there's no harm in posting the finished product (and with permission, actual photo) here though.

Here's a few for the day.

46285050.jpg

Player profile

ecmanager.jpg

alanshearer.jpg

Manager profile

Is there a pack or something one of you can link to? Love those!

I dunno. I may be able to accept special requests like user managers, regen 'sons', or record-holders. If I get requests all round, it's gonna be hard even if I had tried to make my work easier.

Manager and regen son requests, please PM me with your photo. Information will be treated with confidentiality.

regens.jpg

From left to right: Argentina, Brazil, Italy, Germany

Could you replace the massive pictures, especially the one of you in the OP, with links, please?

Mine have all been resized. I assume you are speaking to Drakestone?

Anyway, it's only that one big photo which I agree should be downsized. Otherwise, there's nothing against the rules in posting images?

I'd like to know how you could have possibly recognized that from so many pictures of players out there, is he a well known player in ....is that the Singapore flag?

Yes he's one of Singapore's more prominent players, dare I say notorious.

Say, John Smith you follow Singapore football?

Any chance of creating me a Fijian manager picture?

I usually use my own picture but I'm not Fijian ;)

Me and my mate are running a game where we're former internationals from obscure(ish)* nations.

*In footballing terms.

Fiji Manager 2010

fijimanager.png

Disclaimer: not based on any user photos.

Archived