Anyone else getting FM09 tonight 12pm?

All game stores are opening tonight I would imagine for the new COD, my local store says they will open at 12pm untill christmas on thursdays for all new releases but im not sure if its all game stores or not just phone up your local store.

Won't be purchasing this until patch is released and somebody confirms that the glaring bugs have been repaired. There really is no point going out of your way to buy this game at midnight tonight.

Thats the point mate im not going out of my way as im going for COD World At War but I will pick up FM 09 while im there.

Going to my local Asda tonight at 12......as many of you have already said, no real point in buying FM until the patch has been released but I will anyway...just to have the game loaded and ready to go..........also COD5 for £27....that's got to be worth the trip

its only £27 on the pc according to the website £40 just like everywhere else on consoles.

I've now hit double figures in outgoing calls to my local GAME. No reply.

Oooh jsut got through. They are in 'the market centre' and therefore don't have the security in place to be open.

He did however let me know that GameStation we're open midnight last night for the release of WarCraft, so fingers crosses...

I've now hit double figures in outgoing calls to my local GAME. No reply.

Oooh jsut got through. They are in 'the market centre' and therefore don't have the security in place to be open.

He did however let me know that GameStation we're open midnight last night for the release of WarCraft, so fingers crosses...

I don`t have a gamestation but one of my mates is getting his COD there at 12pm, he lives in Nottingham though some stores may be different.

just rang my TESCO 24 hours and they reckon they aren't stocking it? :(

anyone else had that problem?

I went to mine earlier to try get a sneaky copy and they said they still don't have it. But they will have it tomorrow! Which is ridiculous because its a 24H... Unless of course they are lying!!! :mad:

I went to mine earlier to try get a sneaky copy and they said they still don't have it. But they will have it tomorrow! Which is ridiculous because its a 24H... Unless of course they are lying!!! :mad:

Same here mate I have a tesco 24hr and they are crap for releasing games at 12pm, it usually takes them till 12 in the afternoon the next day to release the games.

Archived