She is out of the picture

It's happened now - for real! My companion for the past year, who has given me so much pleasure, now mean nothing to me at all. I try to make the sparkles fly in our relationship again, but it doesn't work. Why you ask? Is there someone else?

There is! I've fallen for the younger sister. I haven't even met her yet - only seen her in a few pictures and low quality video - but DAMN she looks fantastic. Most recently I've been reading about her in a blog her father is writing - he likes her as much as I do I gather. It's almost as if she is a copy of my resent affair but now the makeup and clothes make her perfect.

She's coming to visit on november 14th. What a day that will be - and probably a fantastic night as well ;)

**RELEASE THE DEMO** please......

Sorry for the long description of my pathetic personal life.....

I believe he's using symbolism ... ;) ... I don't believe not everyone's noticed this??

Blog - Mile's blog. Father - Miles. Partner in last year - FM 08. Younger Sister - FM 09.

Low quality video and pictures ... screenies and match engine vid.

Come on, it's pretty obvious!

I believe he's using symbolism ... ;) ... I don't believe not everyone's noticed this??

Blog - Mile's blog. Father - Miles. Partner in last year - FM 08. Younger Sister - FM 09.

You should be an understudy to Sherlock Holmes

only those don't get it who are young or not from england

It's happened now - for real! My companion for the past year, who has given me so much pleasure, now mean nothing to me at all. I try to make the sparkles fly in our relationship again, but it doesn't work. Why you ask? Is there someone else?

There is! I've fallen for the younger sister. I haven't even met her yet - only seen her in a few pictures and low quality video - but DAMN she looks fantastic. Most recently I've been reading about her in a blog her father is writing - he likes her as much as I do I gather. It's almost as if she is a copy of my resent affair but now the makeup and clothes make her perfect.

She's coming to visit on november 14th. What a day that will be - and probably a fantastic night as well ;)

We've all had her mate and probably all will poke her sister in the hard drive too

Bet you didn't know she was gay - I've had her too! :p

On a sidenote, I find the father/daughter relationship symbolism slightly disturbing. Ew.

Some people need to lighten up. Its just another user trying to add a bit of humour to the forums. I'm sure its normal for people to get excited about this time of year waiting for the next version of FM. Although whether it is my sad sense of humour, I did have a little laugh at the opening post :o

I much prefer threads like this when compared to "OMG wen iz da demo out?!?" threads.

Here here. I don't recall any of the demo posts making me smile but this post did. Isn't posting on forums supposed to be an entertaining experience? Some people should remember that and engage their brains before going on the attack.

Some people need to lighten up. Its just another user trying to add a bit of humour to the forums. I'm sure its normal for people to get excited about this time of year waiting for the next version of FM. Although whether it is my sad sense of humour, I did have a little laugh at the opening post :o

I'm so glad someone understands. It was just my way of showing enthusiasm towards the coming release of FM09 - but some people just can't see the positives in life.

Call me hopelessly naive but I didnt get the subtext at all initially, I showed it to the lad next to me at work who isnt even a FM fan and went 'take a look at this utter weirdo' at which point he just looked me funny and went 'well hes clearly just talking about the new version of the game, isnt he?'

Fair to say I felt like a bit of a plank.

Hmmm, that older sister sounds familiar mate.

Don't mean to annoy you, but I think I had her.

Several times...

I'm so glad someone understands. It was just my way of showing enthusiasm towards the coming release of FM09 - but some people just can't see the positives in life.

I do understand the post, who couldn't? I just really don't find it amusing that more and more another aimless threads turn up like this just because the new Football Manager is coming out.

How on earth does something like this "show your enthusiasm"? It merely shows you have got too much time on your hands if you are going to post this drivel.

As for the bit I highlighted in bold, how is not finding this kind of dross amusing "not seeing the positives in life"? I dont see it positive that more forum space is taken up by stuff like this.

And as I said earlier; Thread's like this are the exact reason why coming on to the forums is becoming a much less enjoyable experience.

I do understand the post, who couldn't? I just really don't find it amusing that more and more another aimless threads turn up like this just because the new Football Manager is coming out.

How on earth does something like this "show your enthusiasm"? It merely shows you have got too much time on your hands if you are going to post this drivel.

As for the bit I highlighted in bold, how is not finding this kind of dross amusing "not seeing the positives in life"? I dont see it positive that more forum space is taken up by stuff like this.

And as I said earlier; Thread's like this are the exact reason why coming on to the forums is becoming a much less enjoyable experience.

Being on the forums and sharing my feelings about the new FM09 is what I call enthusiasm. I don't have too much time on my hands but value FM so much that I take time out from my schedule to be a part of this forum. The GQ forum does not however as you suggest have rules about what is and what is not pointless threads. My post was a general thought on FM so a completely valid post in my opinion.

As for the "not seing the positives in life" I just conclude that if people decide to spend their time on the forums - and then decide to pour negative vibes all over the place, they fail to see the point of the forums. It's a game related forum for the fans of FM - if you want a place that only contains hardcore info about dataeditors, match engine coding, demo releases, feature previews and the stuff you consider relevant - that's your choice. But it's not here - not as long as I'm playing anyway.

By the way - I'm not being negative :) Only reasonable and constructive ......;)

The threads that ruin the forum are the ones that keep coming up asking about the demo. But I fail to see why you're making such a fuss. It wasn't that funny, but I've seen worse attempts at humour. All you had to do was click 'back' and forget this thread ever happened.

I disagree. I thought it was a creative and humourous twist on looking forward to the demo being released, as opposed to "When is the demo out?" or "I can't wait for the demo."

If anything, I think it shows you've got too much time on your hands to actually complain about it, and so vehemently too.

Archived