She is out of the picture

The family is widely known for travelling around the world, teasing men (and women on occasions) and lure them away from wives and family, just for some nightly fun here and there. They started back in the 90's iirc, and I dont think they will ever stop.

The worst thing about the family is that the men in the family stands in the background, working on new techniques for future daughters to wreck even more families.. and they do it with a big grin on their faces:(

Sad thing is that I have fallen for their tricks way back to the time the first daughter was introduced to me in a dark alley in Oslo. Remembering taking her back home, hand in hand, home to my small dark apartment for weeks of joy. Ahh the first love:)

But its ruining my life - especially since I never can resist this family.:(

The family is widely known for travelling around the world, teasing men (and women on occasions) and lure them away from wives and family, just for some nightly fun here and there. They started back in the 90's iirc, and I dont think they will ever stop.

The worst thing about the family is that the men in the family stands in the background, working on new techniques for future daughters to wreck even more families.. and they do it with a big grin on their faces:(

Sad thing is that I have fallen for their tricks way back to the time the first daughter was introduced to me in a dark alley in Oslo. Remembering taking her back home, hand in hand, home to my small dark apartment for weeks of joy. Ahh the first love:)

But its ruining my life - especially since I never can resist this family.:(

Fantastic add-on to my original sob story! Thx!

Archived