Strange things that have happened on fm

couldnt find a thread like this, sorry if there already is one.

i'm currently managing tottenham and my assistant chris hughton just told me his son cian hughton isnt good enough and should be free transferred immediatly:confused:

anything strange happened to you?

Makelele became my assistant manager at tottenham, and he has 3 for defensive coaching but 20 for attacking.

Also, Roma have put in a 25 million pound offer for my reserve goalkeeper who is transfer listed at 10 million.

frank lampard becoming a FITNESS coach

Well seeing as he has played over 100 consecutive games for chelsea before, he must be an expert at staying in peak condition.

It makes some sense that he becomes a fitness coach.

- Liverpool won the Premiership.

- Newcastle won the Premiership.

- Michael Owen played over 30 games in a season.

- Gordon Strachan became AC Milan manager after getting sacked by Celtic.

- Martin O'Neill became Valencia manager after getting sacked by Celtic.

Why do people always say lampard is fat? He's one of the fittest footballers in the premier league?

I don't get it. It must have been started by West Ham fans when he left. Which explains everything actually, what a weird and hateful bunch they are :D

Not at all. You try playing the 'fat frank' card, unfortunately it just wasnt funny.

Either get more practice with your 'jokes' or try refraining from posting altogether.

Oh give over, if you don't like the joke ignore it :rolleyes: What is it with people trying to appear smartarse on these forums, they end up looking like a bigger eejit than the original poster with the crap joke :D

Not at all. You try playing the 'fat frank' card, unfortunately it just wasnt funny.

Either get more practice with your 'jokes' or try refraining from posting altogether.

i think ive been about these boards longer than you have. we all know whats liked and what isnt. just because you didnt find it funny doesnt mean it isnt. now go get some fresh air and stop trying to tell people what to do.

i think ive been about these boards longer than you have. we all know whats liked and what isnt. just because you didnt find it funny doesnt mean it isnt. now go get some fresh air and stop trying to tell people what to do.

Firstly, I joined these boards before you, even though that is completely irrelevant.

Secondly, by telling me to go get some fresh air and then leading on that by saying I shouldnt tell people what to do, you've been ironic, and unintentionally created a funnier line than when you attempted an actual joke.

Frank Lampard does look 'full'. That's not to say that he is fat of course. Check out his Dad, he's got a really wide face.

Strange things in game... my house mate beat me 4-3 in the 90th minute by scoring outside of the goal, i.e. he shot from a wide angle, hit the side netting just behind the near post and went inside the goal.

Frank Lampard does look 'full'. That's not to say that he is fat of course. Check out his Dad, he's got a really wide face.

Looks at his Uncle, he's got a flabby face!

On topic I think the funniest thing for me was getting Portsmouth relegated by beating them as Southampton! :D

couldnt find a thread like this, sorry if there already is one.

i'm currently managing tottenham and my assistant chris hughton just told me his son cian hughton isnt good enough and should be free transferred immediatly:confused:

anything strange happened to you?

Now that's what I call pushy parenting!

Just because "I" thought it was funny, I thought it should be posted twice!

Probably the funniest things I can remember Juventus winning the CL league the same season they were relegated. Must be the only Serie B team to ever play in the CL?

Just because "I" thought it was funny, I thought it should be posted twice!

Probably the funniest things I can remember Juventus winning the CL league the same season they were relegated. Must be the only Serie B team to ever play in the CL?

most probably is and that sounds like a laugh seeing juve win :)

in my game I had two regen twins, on each others favoured persons list and then I sold one to Forest Green, in the match my twin broke the others leg with a two footed tackle and got a 5-game ban, I cried at the time as my twin was quality and he'd miss a key game in the Setanta Shield but looking back it was funny, well to me it was!

in my game I had two regen twins, on each others favoured persons list and then I sold one to Forest Green, in the match my twin broke the others leg with a two footed tackle and got a 5-game ban, I cried at the time as my twin was quality and he'd miss a key game in the Setanta Shield but looking back it was funny, well to me it was!

lol that is funny

I dislike Liverpool. IRL whoever plays them probably has to leav it til the 90th minute, or they'll end up losing whatever their initial lead e.g I bet later in the season you'll see Liverpool winning 5-4 after being 4-0 down at half time. Gits.

Jermaine Defoe being the best striker in the premiership, but only getting transfers to Bolton then Blackburn who he single handedly transformed into top teams before being sold again, eventually he went back to Pompey and scored 35 goals in 2015. In this same save Torres is utter crap and Kenywne Jones was arguably the best player in the prem for 5 years.

Also Lyon constantly selling and buying players for £25+ million (Ben Arfa, Benzema, Govou etc.. replaced by Aquilani, Mancini etc...) - same save as above.

Arsenal selling Fabregas to Liverpool for £15 million in 2010 was quite weird aswell.

earmack, you've contradicted yourself. Kenwyne Jones is a striker. How can he be the best player while Defoe is the best striker?

Sorry my bad, Defoe has scored the most goals, Jones has/had the best average rating (of any player in the prem). for a while they were the best players in the premiership (players like Rooney, MESSI, Berbatov etc were average in comparison). Defoe has scored something like 130 goals over the last 6 seasons (premiership goals..), Kenywne Jones' average rating TOTAL is 7.8, thats impressive for an A.I controlled player whos stats don't lend themselves to awesomeness.

Archived