football manager 2009 issues!!!!!!!!!!

• SI Staff
i think that when u finished managagin and u have enough money u can buy a club similar to like fifa but sack and hire managers which fifa cant do

Maybe one for FM 2020 if at all ;)

I reckon the best way to spend our income would be:

When we have won it all and are ready to press the retire button, it gives us the option to spend our wealth on

a) Buy a luxurious yacht and sale away in to the horizon

b) Fly off to Holland never to be seen again

c) Adopt a penguin and become an alcoholic

Cue appropriate cutscene, and exit FM with a smile on your face

..and it would be nice to print out all that nice money and be able to spend it in the real world - but spending money on luxurious items in FM has no place on this earth as it is completely pointless.

My thoughts on that issue.

Well there is a lot of pointless things in the game like your opinion on a referee call.... What’s the use of it the only thing you will get is a touchline ban if you’re wrong …

a player who loves you .... and then when your managing another club even if he’s a transferred listed players, wont join u

when you leave a club some of the coaches leave with you because you did ....... and when you try to sign them they don’t want to.....

so please don’t fool your self it will only be another harmless un useful thing…

i dont understand y im getting paid £100,000 from chelsea i go on managers page it has my income of 3.5 million pounds it would be nice if i could spend it.

wat do u guyz think of that????

If you send the Bank of England a screenshot of your career earnings, they'll send you a cheque. Make sure you tell HMRC too, as they'll want a cut.

Well there is a lot of pointless things in the game like your opinion on a referee call.... What’s the use of it the only thing you will get is a touchline ban if you’re wrong …

a player who loves you .... and then when your managing another club even if he’s a transferred listed players, wont join u

when you leave a club some of the coaches leave with you because you did ....... and when you try to sign them they don’t want to.....

so please don’t fool your self it will only be another harmless un useful thing…

Hardly subjects comparable to spending your imaginative earnings on something not related to being a FM manager. But I concur that the problems you mention could do with an overhaul by SI.

The problem with your point is that everything you mentioned is to do with football, whereas spending earnings has nothing to do with football. So whilst you think they are pointless they are far more relevant than spending earnings on ficitious items.

i think that when u finished managagin and u have enough money u can buy a club similar to like fifa but sack and hire managers which fifa cant do

Yeah, that'll add a lot of life to the game. Sacking and hiring managers, what fun.

i think with your wages you have collected over a long career you should be able to add them to the transfer budget which could prove to be really useful especially if your managing a small club. i think this would be a good idea what do you think ? :cool:

i dont understand y im getting paid £100,000 from chelsea i go on managers page it has my income of 3.5 million pounds it would be nice if i could spend it.

wat do u guyz think of that????

I think you should be able to go down the bookies, put all your wage on your team to lose and throw the game ;)

What you could do is use your fortune to channel funds to left or right wing militant guerilla's, so that they can create chaos in a chosen country, undermining the status quo, so for instance, you fund ETA and you make Bilbao a less attractive city for players, hence you could sign players from Bilbao easier :), or maybe you could start your own clandestine army, take over a country as dictator and manage the entire economy to focus on your football club, Football Dictator 2009 anyone?

I think it would be nice to a certain extent. I would love to be able to sometime in my career to buy a club. I think that was a nice touch from FIFA Manager and I would certainly like that. However, FIFA went too far. Who cares if I'm able to my a 80 ft yacht, or a Hyundai Santa Fe or a palace or a plane etc. There is no point in buying those things but buying a club has some purpose, no board expectations, spend how much YOU have and how much YOU want to, etc. I think that would be nice.

Archived