Wow .. I Hate This Game !

h8ac4.jpg

And you cannot say its my tactics .

i change to a more defensive one when im winning .

its fixed ! .. as we all know .

it happens all the time , really starting to p**s me of .

was 3-0 up in another game .

obv lost 4-3 .

93rd min winner .

ffs ?

i did change my tactics when i was 2-0 up .

to a more defensive stlye .

there new striker got injured .

i had a full stregnth defence out .

evra neville rio and vidic .

maybe they just went to sleep ...

FOR 10 MINUITS .

The same thing's happening to me. I was 20 points clear with 15 games to go, and now i'm suddenly 8 points clear with 4 to go.

Unlike you, however, I know where I went wrong.

I wasn't carefull enough with players fitness. I'm not quite sure what I've done wrong, but their legs have given up earlier than last season or the season before, and they ran out of steam. Something to fix in the summer with some intensive training and maybe a squad player or two.

The game isn't cheating. You just aren't perfect.

Wow. Actually, I WAS just cheated.

I finally manage to string a couple of results together with my crippled, tired squad...

I'm 2-0 up with 10 minutes to go. this win takes the title.

The game sends a message out to the 18 month old daughter, who strolls over and presses the power button.

:'(

bloody game! :p

edit: Beat United 4-1 this time. Last time round they had a last minute equaliser for 2-2. Maybe I sent the subliminal message, not the game, and thus cheated it. Take that, Irony!

if you played it alot you would know what i mean .

you cannot win a game , say 5-0 .

you have to concede .

Actually, I find I keep a realistic number of clean sheets, and I play with poorer teams than Manchester United. Also, I don't concede that many towards the end of games. I tend to play a fairly attacking game and don't change my tactics in the closing stages if I'm defending a lead. Of course, sometimes the opposition will score, sometimes I'll get a goal on the break.

In short, it's your tactics!

Obviously if you're playing 10-men behind the ball when ahead, they'll be pressing. If your strikers are defending, why would West Brom need more defenders?, They'll just need more attackers right seeing nobody is pressuring 'Em.

Wow. Actually, I WAS just cheated.

I'm 2-0 up with 10 minutes to go. this win takes the title.

The game sends a message out to the 18 month old daughter, who strolls over and presses the power button.

Ha ha, I used to always have things like that with my old pc, the power button stuck out a bit I used to always knock it with my knee and stuff when I moved my chair.

Thankfully my new computer has an inverted power button, which has to be held for 5 seconds to switch off.

That's irrelevent anyway as I have a different desk now which means there's a big chunk of wood between my knee and my tower...

Tough luck, mate. Just keep tweaking your tactics in games like these until you find a balance that works in your favour. I have games like these once in a while and I'm in a league that's not even close to as good as the Premier League.

if you played it alot you would know what i mean .

you cannot win a game , say 5-0 .

you have to concede .

maybe 3 or 4 nil .

Hello championship manager :)

The single most rediculous statement in recorded history.

If you keep conceding, and other people don't, who do you think is to blame?

problem is ofc tactics but i found very interesting on how ppl avoid to talk about the 4-2-4 that Ai uses not being realistic at all... that tactic from AI is pretty much as the diablo tactic players used in previous FM...

@ Ched last post- i kinda agree with him, doesnt matter how much i try i'll always conceed 1 goal, even if i'm winning 4-0 the AI will get a super counterattack or 1 f my players will screw up, if things like this happening evey game is realistic then i think someone needs to start watching real life football and i ain't me for sure... i never remember watching a game where a team losing 4-0 would even had the will to try to score 1 goal...

The 4-2-4 is easily coutered, that's where it differs with the diablo tactic.

I personally would prefer the AI to go with 3 up front, as this happens more often IRL, but the 4-2-4 is only an issue for people who can't be bothered changing their tactic for the last 15 mins. (or who haven't yet figured out how to defeat it)

As to conceding goals - i've found that attack is by far the best form of defence - putting all of your players behind the ball very rarely works against any half decent team - perhaps this could be considered unrealistic, however try and keep hold of the ball, exploit space left by the AI and you'll win 4 or 5 nil very regularly with utd, arsenal et al.

Funny how no one complains about the game being unrealistic when they score two or three goals in the last couple of minutes.

Its your tactics, somewhere you have a hole that they ai can exploit by changing to 4 2 4.

Keep working at them, I hardly ever see the 4 2 4 now and if they use it I usually end up scoring!

I've been managing Man. United for three in-game seasons and can hardly recall anything like this happening to me.

It seems like you've made the mistake of thinking that going defensive is all you had to do. While it does make sense to take a more cautious approach, don't go too defensive because, especially away from home, it invites them onto you.

Archived