Most horrible things to happen to you in the game.

This isnt horrible for me but for David Villa lol.

Liga BBVA has a record of top scorere of 38 goals that has stood since 1951! I won the league loosing no games, set record with Barcelona both club and Liga BBVA record for most games unbeaten. Villa ended up scoring 51 goals in 52 games in all competitions for the season.

Here comes the cruel part.

With 3 games left to play and Villa on 35 league goals for the season, needing three goals in three games to break a long standing record...AND HE GETS INJURED FOR THREE WEEKS IN TRAINING :(

Whats the cruelist thing to happen to you in this game?

I did honestly laugh a little...

But that is so wrong :D

What arsenal said......

so much wrong with what athos said

The worst thing that happened in a save happened to this kid I signed from arsenal. I got him at 16 and by 19 he had broken his leg, broken his arm and then tore his acl.

He got back from his acl injury over a year and I feel so sad because I am going to be releasing him or transfer listing him at the end of the season.

What arsenal said......

so much wrong with what athos said

That's seriously what happened though. I tried to buy the young German players, the clubs accepted my bids, but their agents refused to even talk. I signed them on loan for a season, tried to buy again in the winter window, but agents still refused. By the end of season, I was on their dislike list for offering contracts multiple times.

I also felt a bit harsh on Carles Puyol this season, I'd signed Mexes on a free as a backup player, which is what he was until he scored a hat-trick in a match, then I just kept playing him, his rating ended up being higher than Puyol whos was 7.24 and Mexes had a rating of 7.43 which would have been fine for Puyol is Pique wasnt outperforming him with a rating of 7.42 lol.

Valdes ****ed me off start of the season fell out with him but still played him unhappy he conceeded 5 goals in 6 games, and I thought he was taking the ****! Hes still moaning but I glad i didnt drop him as this season he finished with around 60 games and 29 goals conceeded.

Whats all this fuss about Keirrson? he aint all that n a bag of chips, hes played 18 and scored 8, not very consistent for me at all by the standards of the season i just had.

My brazilian regen scored 14 goals in WC, getting 3 hat tricks... but have to miss the final coz of yellow cards...

My board thinks I haven't done anything for the club and refuse to renegotiate a new contract with me after I broght 6 Liga BBVA title in a row with R Madrid along with 5 CL cups. And when they do negotiate, they only want to pay me 25% of what I'm earning.

One of the most horrible things happened to me just a couple of hours ago, and is related to wages, which as lurking says, makes absolutely no difference.

I was building a dynasty at Nottingham Forest, having been there for 4 years, I'd signed about 6 Brazilian U21 regens (don't do is if you plan on making them all first teamers straight away. The U20 World, and South American, Cups will kill you) and was doing quite well in the league after being promoted for the second time. I got a job offer from Juventus and I was certain that I was going to reject them, since as I said, I thought I was going to be at Forest for a long time. Plus I have a soft spot for Parma, after managing them for over 2 years, and they regard Juve as their biggest rivals.

Anyway, I thought I'd do what I did before when Fiorentina offered me a job a few years ago - see how much I could get them to offer me before rejecting them.

I managed to get them up to around £65k a week, then without thinking, I'd already finalised the deal. I instantly regretted my decision and went to game status to find that my last save was over 4 months ago. I had no intention of starting again from then, so just stuck with Juve.

I really hope I get to manage Forest again. I may use the editor for the first time on this save and make myself an icon at Forest, if that's even possible.

Arsenal poached one of my promising youth players at Middlesbrough, a DC, they sent him out on loan for about 5 years to various clubs. Then Man City bought him for £18.25m and id already sold all the clauses. He is now a regular for me in the England job.

Played West Brom in the league on my Liverpool save. Managed to take a 1-0 lead, but Gerrard got sent off for a nothing foul on the edge of the box with 6 different players covering the box (for some reason the FA deemed it was the right decision and warned me, despite him not being last man or anything). Was pretty much controlling the game even then, 20 shots to 3. Then, 87 minutes, my left back Coentrao is sent off. Thus I'm left to resort to a 4-4-0 formation to try and hold out. Added time of 3 minutes, Fortune pops up in the 95th minute and gets an equaliser, their 5th shot of the game. Still not pleased with the Gerrard decision, never a sending off, damn Lee Mason.

Champion's League Semi-Final First Leg - Arsenal 0-2 Barcelona

Champion's League Semi-Final Second Leg - At half time I'm 3-0 up and controlling the game.

87th minute - David Villa scores and puts Barcelona through on away goals.

I cry.

Makes a bit of a difference to job security doesn't it? The higher wages, the less likely you are to be sacked, or the less likely you are to be approached by other clubs, unless I'm much mistaken?

Thats what I've always thought...

1:30am and I was leading the Premier League. No worries there. Ended up winning it.

The problem was the Champions League. I had a 2-0 home advantage against Barcelona in the quarter finals and I went to Camp Nou thinking about using counter attacks.

Barça scored in the first minute and I equalized 15 minutes later. "Great!. We have an away goal now. Well done lads!" - I thought.

They were dominating the match, so their second goal just before half time wasn't a surprise. "Still 1-3 and they need to score 3 goals to beat my soon to be 4 time Premier League champions Villa team."

They scored the 3 goals they needed in just 20 minutes. I attacked and got rewarded for my courage. 4-2 (4-4 in agg. and I was leading in away goals again.)

Their regen frontline made a great play and they were back in the game. 5-2. No problem. 2 minutes later (78' in the game), my right winger scored from a freekick. That's just how he rolls. Practice makes perfect. And it was his 15th goal he got his seasonal goal landmark bonus of £1.2m. My finances aren't that good but he had been outstanding throughout the season. In fact, he signed for me when he was 18 after rejecting Barça's offer!

My players were tired and I needed to defend the lead. I made the changes but it took 5 minutes so the subs came in, all of this because of one Barcelona play. Can you guess what happened?? Yes, they scored their 6th goal and I only had about 5 minutes to score. The closest I got was a shot that was deflected and hit the post.

So there, this is the worst thing that happened to me in the latest season.

this team played in 4-3-2-1 formation (if you ever feel like breaking the fm10,3 ME, use this formation), was unable to beat them for a few years, and got beaten to one title on results between teams, was even considering to buy them apart just in spite, then barca broke up the magic front trio by placing a £70m bid for Sanchez saving my bacon, while I realized my limits and started using the same formation to even out the odds:

Udinese.png

1:30am and I was leading the Premier League. No worries there. Ended up winning it.

The problem was the Champions League. I had a 2-0 home advantage against Barcelona in the quarter finals and I went to Camp Nou thinking about using counter attacks.

Barça scored in the first minute and I equalized 15 minutes later. "Great!. We have an away goal now. Well done lads!" - I thought.

They were dominating the match, so their second goal just before half time wasn't a surprise. "Still 1-3 and they need to score 3 goals to beat my soon to be 4 time Premier League champions Villa team."

They scored the 3 goals they needed in just 20 minutes. I attacked and got rewarded for my courage. 4-2 (4-4 in agg. and I was leading in away goals again.)

Their regen frontline made a great play and they were back in the game. 5-2. No problem. 2 minutes later (78' in the game), my right winger scored from a freekick. That's just how he rolls. Practice makes perfect. And it was his 15th goal he got his seasonal goal landmark bonus of £1.2m. My finances aren't that good but he had been outstanding throughout the season. In fact, he signed for me when he was 18 after rejecting Barça's offer!

My players were tired and I needed to defend the lead. I made the changes but it took 5 minutes so the subs came in, all of this because of one Barcelona play. Can you guess what happened?? Yes, they scored their 6th goal and I only had about 5 minutes to score. The closest I got was a shot that was deflected and hit the post.

So there, this is the worst thing that happened to me in the latest season.

gutted for you mate, sounds like a cracking game tho!

Archived