Why is the finishing so crap? Screenshots inside!!

Just beat Gladbach 2-1 with Bayern Munich despite having 22 shots on goal....56 % possession and about 4 clear cut chances.

SI really need to sort this out because Klose, Ribery & Robben (three great finishers) are missing chances that you would see in a drunken kick about with a glass ball!

Like for example. (The green arrow means what they should have done, the red means what they did and the black is what the opposition did....)

robbenchance.png

As you just saw Robben is one on one with a defender....despite being at the edge of the box, despite having "Cut Inside" as a preferred move and a wide play instruction and despite being left footed...he shoots with his right and hits it well wide not even troubling the keeper. If he'd just cut inside like i asked he would of found an opening and play Muller or Ribery in on goal or just score himself on his preferred foot!

riberymiss.png

Here is a shot problem...Ribery simply instead of aiming for the gap between the defenders and actually testing the goalkeeper, he hits it wide hoping for it to curl in which everyone knows (even David Beckham) that nobody can curl the ball in like that.

riberychance.png

Ribery later on was on the counter...he was one on one with a defender...so instead of "Knocking the ball past Opponent" because he likes to do that in the game...he drifts off down the touchline and gives the ball away and the other team was on the counter....counter attacks badly need to be improved!

http://s972.photobucket.com/albums/ae207/Kun10Aguero/?action=view&current=klosetryingto****meoff.png

The worst miss in my oppinion was when we were on the counter again...Klose got passed the last man and only had the keeper to beat. So instead of finding the gap like a normal poacher would, he drifts off down the stupid touchline aswell and just looses the ball and we dont score. Simple stuff that you would learn in youth soccer.

klosemiss.png

Klose has another chance again...but tougher....despite being right footed, Klose shoots with his left and hits it horribly wide instead of going for the keepers near post as it was the more logical thing to do.

What SI have to remember is that these players are professionals...they arent getting paid a large sum of money for no reason. Sort it out SI because its getting really annoying.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not going to make it long winded.

1) The graphics represent the ME and they aren't always perfect (due to limits with the animations & just sometimes the graphics/ME don't sync well together it seems) just because you think there is a gap (screenshot 2) doesn't mean that the gap exists in the ME and even it did that the player (Ribery) has spotted it.

2) These aren't real human beings with brains, they simply follow the instructions you give them based on their attributes. Do you not feel that the tactical instructions you have issued have caused at least some of the examples?

1) The graphics represent the ME and they aren't always perfect (due to limits with the animations & just sometimes the graphics/ME don't sync well together it seems) just because you think there is a gap (screenshot 2) doesn't mean that the gap exists in the ME and even it did that the player (Ribery) has spotted it.

2) These aren't real human beings with brains, they simply follow the instructions you give them based on their attributes. Do you not feel that the tactical instructions you have issued have caused at least some of the examples?

Hell no, my tactics are perfect...well atleast I am :p but they are professionals and even the LL players would be able to put these off....I know its a game but it has to be realistic aswell.

rubbish!!!!!

1) if what you say is true (and i remember that SI refuted what you just said), then this game is a sad joke.... its like you buying a car, only to find out that the speedometer/other display meters don't actually show the real figures.

2) this is supposed to be a real life football simulation game, and when we talk about pro footballers who play at the highest levels you would expect some sort of "common sense". if a real player performed some of the actions that FM players do regularly he will find himself without a job REAL quick.

with all that said, the game is good.

it has its fair share of bugs, ME let downs and other mind boggling stuff, but its still a lot of fun.

i have noticed in my save a lot of shots do go wayward but that's just football it happens just watch some games and you will see plenty of things like you have illustrated

I know they do man but this happens all the time. Like I said, I had 22 shots with only like 5 on target, the rest were just terrible and I was Bayern Munich against Gladbach for pete's sake

rubbish!!!!!

1) if what you say is true (and i remember that SI refuted what you just said), then this game is a sad joke.... its like you buying a car, only to find out that the speedometer/other display meters don't actually show the real figures.

Any link to that?

Anyway its certainly seems to sync better now than it did in the last couple of versions but when it comes to animations there certainly isn't the variety we see in real life, as should be expected. If a shot is saved in RL we could see 1,000,001 different variations of a save but in FM the animations are limited to maybe 10? at most.

2) this is supposed to be a real life football simulation game, and when we talk about pro footballers who play at the highest levels you would expect some sort of "common sense". if a real player performed some of the actions that FM players do regularly he will find himself without a job REAL quick.

As much as you would like common sense cannot be programmed and until that happens the players within FM can only follow the tactical instructions given to them. I'm not saying that the ME is perfect but it advances with every version and when faced which examples such as the OP has posted you need to evaluate how much of that example is due to the tactical instructions and where the actual ME can be improved.

EDIT

In terms of the OP's examples I would say:

1) Bayern are 2-0 up and I would presume cruising towards the end of the match. There is plenty we don't know but I suspect Robben is tiring which would effect his decision making & sharpness. He probably also has attacking instructions which encourage him to look forward and make decisions quickly. Add to that we don't see the full move so can't see what movement Ribery & the No 18 made. In the end he took the poor option to shoot and blasted wide.

How much of that move was due to the player's attributes & how much was down to the tactical instructions only SI would really know. I would perhaps question why he didn't cut inside and shoot with his left but as long as that doesn't happen most of the time it isn't an issue.

2) I really don't see a problem with this one. The commentary at the bottom says Ribery blasted a banana shot and it went well wide. Again Bayern are 2-0 up and Ribery probably has a fair amount of creative freedom so he had a blast - Are you telling me you've never seen a player do this in RL?

3) This is probably the best example of them all. Its not easy to judge from one screenshot but the first thing is did the ME class the move as a counter attack? Early in the match, scores level, Ribery is a wide man in a three man attack so its no surprise he drifted wide - What happened after that? Is it right that he drifted wide in that situation? difficult to say without seeing the whole move but on that one screenshot I would say no, you would expect a human player to attack more centrally.

4) This one just looks like a mishit shot, nothing else. The OP claims that Klose hit it with his left foot but from those graphics I really don't know how he can tell that.

I'm gonna say that the reverse is true too. I've won more than one game where the AI team had more shots than me. But then, in FM2011, I've outplayed a team a league above me in the FA Cup away from home with 9 men *Shrug*

I would say 1 and 3 show some issues, nothing whatsoever wrong in 2 or 4.

With regard to 1, I think it's been noted quite a few times that players don't do enough to bring the ball onto their stronger foot when they have the opportunity to do so.

With regard to 3, I've experienced the same problem, players drifting wide with the ball when they have no support in the middle and would be better off heading goalwards.

I believe I've uploaded PKMs showing examples of both in the match engine feedback thread.

3) This is probably the best example of them all. Its not easy to judge from one screenshot but the first thing is did the ME class the move as a counter attack? Early in the match, scores level, Ribery is a wide man in a three man attack so its no surprise he drifted wide - What happened after that? Is it right that he drifted wide in that situation? difficult to say without seeing the whole move but on that one screenshot I would say no, you would expect a human player to attack more centrally.

He went completely went out to the left and just gave away the ball and then they were on a 3v2 counter....but I understand everything else you said.

my point is all players/ teams have bad days at the office finishing wise. I dont care if its the most amazing player in the world, they dont score every chance they get now do they? Just wish folk wud stop moaning about crap finishing and stuff. Every week there are howlers, missing from a yard out to an empty net, strikers arguing cos they didnt cut back to each other and screwed it wide instead, it happens. Point clearer now? Perhaps reality is closer than we like to believe.

Reality? Pfft who needs that :rolleyes:

As long as FM exist people will complain. Tell him ish happens isn't going to stop him from complaining. Think about that next time you are complaining about anything ;)

my point is all players/ teams have bad days at the office finishing wise. I dont care if its the most amazing player in the world, they dont score every chance they get now do they? Just wish folk wud stop moaning about crap finishing and stuff. Every week there are howlers, missing from a yard out to an empty net, strikers arguing cos they didnt cut back to each other and screwed it wide instead, it happens. Point clearer now? Perhaps reality is closer than we like to believe.

What a load of rubbish.

It's true that world class players miss chances, but their team doesn't have 20 to 30 shots and 5 to 10 CCC every match!

Artificial bad finishing is a result of SI trying to balance the ME to provide us with realistic results. This problem has been with us for many years and SI has never denied it.

There is no excuse for a world class striker to miss 3 one on ones PER game. This never happens in real football, yet it has happened in FM for more times than I can remember.

People were saying "it's your tactics" to players who were experiencing conversion problems with 10.2 last year. Yet SI fixed this problem in 10.3 (but nerfed headers), thus acknowledging it and making all the "it's your tactics" fanboys look like fools.

The same will happen this year, too. The third patch will fix the conversion rate, thus making everyone now who says it's realistic look like a fool, again.

To the OP. Just stop playing the game until the 3rd patch. It will save you a lot of headaches.

What a load of rubbish.

It's true that world class players miss chances, but their team doesn't have 20 to 30 shots and 5 to 10 CCC every match!

Artificial bad finishing is a result of SI trying to balance the ME to provide us with realistic results. This problem has been with us for many years and SI has never denied it.

There is no excuse for a world class striker to miss 3 one on ones PER game. This never happens in real football, yet it has happened in FM for more times than I can remember.

I can't speak for anybody else, I can only watch my own games and the fact is I don't experience the problems above playing at any level.

If SI programmed bad finishing wouldn't that effect everyone?

Whats the difference between my games & your games?

I can't speak for anybody else, I can only watch my own games and the fact is I don't experience the problems above playing at any level.

If SI programmed bad finishing wouldn't that effect everyone?

Whats the difference between my games & your games?

SI hasn't programmed anything deliberately. It's just a balance issue. If it doesn't happen to you, prove it. Post some screens of your games to prove that you are the exception.

I can't understand why we continuously ask for proof from players who claim they have a problem, yet we are content to just take the word of people who claim the game plays fine.

As far as I can see this has nothing to do with bad finishing. Reading the OP, it's bad decision making that is the problem.

In this case, yes. But Ribery running to the side when he is through with only one man to beat is not a realistic bad decision, if you know what I mean.

In this case, yes. But Ribery running to the side when he is through with only one man to beat is not a realistic bad decision, if you know what I mean.

Of course.

I wasn't agreeing (or disagreeing) with the examples in the OP just pointing out that this thread has nothing to do with strikers missing CCCs.

I agree to an extent with the OP. Plenty of times on my Barca save a world class player like Tevez has been one on one with the keeper, plenty of goal to aim for and instead just timidly taps it at the keeper when IRL it would have been in the net.

Likewise with midfielders like Pastore and Ganso having shots from the edge of the box (in the middle of it too), under no pressure so, with their attributes, should hit the target yes? not put a shot at least 5 years either side of the target 70% of the time.

And no, I'm top of the league, not twining because of losing games.

thank god Sheva Elite isn't in here, he'd have a field day in this thread. Yes i think CCC needs to be tweaked a little. HOWEVER my Liverpool club are only averaging about 6 CCC's a match but scoring plenty more than that so I can't complain.

But it does seem there are alot of people not having a good time with it. Any chance for it to be tweaked in the next patch due out late February/early March ?

Hell no, my tactics are perfect...well atleast I am :p but they are professionals and even the LL players would be able to put these off....I know its a game but it has to be realistic aswell.

if your tactics were perfect, wouldn't they be scoring with every CCC chance ?

if your tactics were perfect, wouldn't they be scoring with every CCC chance ?

Err no, although CCCs aren't a RL stat you just need to look at the stats from any professional league to see strikers miss more than they score.

Part of the problem is that many FM users lack tactical knowledge or don't understand how to translate their tactics into instructions.

While I suspect the other part of the problem is that people have selective memories when watching RL matches, an entirely human trait that means they only remember certain snapshots of the match. Programs like MOTD probably make this worse as the viewers see goal after goal in quick succession but aren't shown everything else that has occurred in the matches. Overall this gives them a false impression of stats in RL football.

SI hasn't programmed anything deliberately. It's just a balance issue. If it doesn't happen to you, prove it. Post some screens of your games to prove that you are the exception.

I can't understand why we continuously ask for proof from players who claim they have a problem, yet we are content to just take the word of people who claim the game plays fine..

Ask and you will recieve.

I never have this issue.

minesfine.jpg

And before anyone says I picked that specially, that was simply the game i was currently playing. I dont win every game, I only came third in the league last year, mainly because andy carrol is no subsitute for an injured van persie!

I can't understand why we continuously ask for proof from players who claim they have a problem, yet we are content to just take the word of people who claim the game plays fine.

Well to solve a user's problem its often easier if the user has provided screenshots while I don't have a problem so I'm not really interested in taking the time to upload screenshots unless they are particularly needed to demonstrate a point in the discussion.

The other thing with screenshots is that anybody can upload an odd one to show anything but if you want to prove there is or isn't an issue with a part of the game then data needs to be collected over a number of matches/seasons which of course can't be done with just a couple of screenshots.

As for my current save I have just started my second season in the Indonesian leagues and as its a Sunday I'm happy to provide data from it if you wish (Providing its not too time consuming).

The first season I won promotion from the 3rd tier & have played seven league & one cup game so far in the second season. I was expecting a relegation battle and hoping to finish maybe mid-table but an excellent start has seen us win six & draw two after a poor pre-season. We've scored 17 & conceded 6 in those 8 matches.

In terms of CCCs over the eight games my team have created 14 while the opposition have created 6. I don't know how many of the CCCs were converted or how many goals weren't the result of CCCs as you need to watch the games live and keep a record.

As I've also discussed in other threads what FM deems to be a CCC I don't always agree with - I see chances I would class as a CCC that FM didn't and I see CCCs that I wouldn't class as one.

Strikers drifting wide, no matter which tactical instructions about wide play they are set to, is indeed a problem... Actually it's one of those long-lasting issues SI haven't managed to solve that well (if at all!) over the years..

There are no excuses for screenshot #3!!!

In such a clear one-on-one situation any football player at any level would and SHOULD override whatever tactical instructions he had and just run straight at the goal... So I can't see how people can defend that...

Poor shooting choices, banana shots, even horribly squandered chances I can forgive, as all of that happens in real life even to top players, but such a consistent and blatant disregard for the most basic football logic is baffling and disappointing.

P.S. and don't get me started on lone Target Men ending up wide on the flank, drilling crosses for... who exactly?!

Thanks Maidel for the screen, but one example is not enough. Isn't this what people say to those who have a problem? Provide more examples?

Besides, if you are averaging 20 shots on target and 6 CCC per game, you should score 3+ goals each game. I am pretty sure that your strikers miss most 1 on 1 chances, which is unrealistic. Missing 1 on 1s wouldn't be a problem if they actually occurred realistically and not 4,5,6 times per game.

As for the people claiming that conversion rate is linked to tactics, I vote for them to banned. They are the kind of ignorant and blind fools that only bring poison to this forum.

Thanks Maidel for the screen, but one example is not enough. Isn't this what people say to those who have a problem? Provide more examples?

Besides, if you are averaging 20 shots on target and 6 CCC per game, you should score 3+ goals each game. I am pretty sure that your strikers miss most 1 on 1 chances, which is unrealistic. Missing 1 on 1s wouldn't be a problem if they actually occurred realistically and not 4,5,6 times per game.

As for the people claiming that conversion rate is linked to tactics, I vote for them to banned. They are the kind of ignorant and blind fools that only bring poison to this forum.

I was prepared to provide you with some screenshots but after your last line I'm retracting that offer, I tend to help those who want to learn rather than those who are narrow minded & abusive towards people who don't agree with them.

I was prepared to provide you with some screenshots but after your last line I'm retracting that offer, I tend to help those who want to learn rather than those who are narrow minded & abusive towards people who don't agree with them.

I am sorry if you felt that I was abusive. For me posters who have no grasp of what they are talking about are the abusive ones.

Also, what made you think I need any help on anything, lol? I don't have any problems dominating this game, since the A.I. is so bad.

There is nothing you can provide that can actually prove that tactics are linked to conversion rate. Thy are linked to creating the chances needed for a team to win. If a CCC then appears, it has nothing to do with tactics if the ball goes in or not.

It's common sense, nothing more.

I just had a very frustrating game which we won but we absolutely battered Pompey and IRL this could easily have been double figures.

37 shots, 15 clear cut chances, only 3 long shots and just 4 goals!!!

My front three of Bakambu, Balotelli and Collier (regen) are all top players with good finishing but they miss so many chances.

I think my tactic is very good in that it creates very good chances for the strikers but every game they miss an unbelievable amount of chances.

Anyway I think the screenshots speak for themselves:

pompeystats.jpg

pompeyanalysis.jpg

Ask and you will recieve.

I never have this issue.

minesfine.jpg

And before anyone says I picked that specially, that was simply the game i was currently playing. I dont win every game, I only came third in the league last year, mainly because andy carrol is no subsitute for an injured van persie!

That screenshot doesnt prove anything I'm afraid.

It's about HOW the shots that were missed and the unrealistic number of chances created.

Also, your example might be skewed by the fact that 2 goals from corners (I'm guessing the 2 goals by Koscielny, feel free to correct me here), so the % of misses from open play shots might be higher.

its amazing that people are pushed to provide evidence to back up their claim when defending the game yet these are instantly dismissed, whereas the pictures trying to bad mouth the game are hailed as being concrete evidence that the ME is not working correctly.

The OP isnt really about bad finishing, its more the bad decisions Ribery and Robben have made, the first two there is nothing really wrong with, the first is a prime example of Robben being greedy, he doesnt have a great team work stat so when your two nil up he will likely go for glory, same goes for Ribery with the second example, 2-0 up nothing to be lost if he has a pop and again with his poor team work stat he will be likely to go alone rather than play a team mate in, i have a similar issue with zlatan, but its part and parcel with managing one of the worlds top players. The third one is a bit dodgy but without seeing the full video of the chance its hard to say whats happened, he could have taken a bad touch which forced him out wide, the defender could have been quicker than him so he went wide to create space, or it could just be a poor representation on the ME.

I havent really noticed a huge issue with strikers scoring chances, i do think the game creates too many chances and thus you cant score them all, no one wants to see cricket scores in football regularly, maybe that is something they could look at, however i would find the game very boring if it followed RL football too closely, who wants to sit through an FM game like the Arsenal/Man City game the other night, it would make the game very boring.

]its amazing that people are pushed to provide evidence to back up their claim when defending the game [/b]yet these are instantly dismissed' date=' whereas the pictures trying to bad mouth the game are hailed as being concrete evidence that the ME is not working correctly.

[/quote']

What on earth are you on about??? People defending the game almost never provide evidence.

Also, the fact that you said that if the game was following real football too closely would make you bored says it all actually...

Now the ignorant defenders of this game's faults have gone from "nothing is perfect" to "I don't care if it doesn't resemble real football much..."

Simply astonishing.

Actually only around 1 in 3 one-one-ones are converted by the world's top strikers IRL. People do have unrealistic expectations from the finishing in the game compared to real life.

What on earth are you on about??? People defending the game almost never provide evidence.

Also, the fact that you said that if the game was following real football too closely would make you bored says it all actually...

Now the ignorant defenders of this game's faults have gone from "nothing is perfect" to "I don't care if it doesn't resemble real football much..."

Simply astonishing.

the screen shots backing up the game have been dismissed, whereas the shots abusing the ME have been accepted, thats what i am going on about.

You can throw your insults about all you want, none of us are ignorant, if anything that could be a term used to describe yourself due to the fact you refuse to accept you may be wrong but im not stooping to your level so we can move on from that.

Please dont class everyone in the same boat, i have made the statement i dont mind if the game is not exact to real life, i go to watch Aberdeen play football, i get enough boring terrible real life games, when i play FM i want to enjoy it, i dont want to see 0-0 with no shots or key highlight, thats my preference tho, doesnt mean everyone else thinks the same.

Actually only around 1 in 3 one-one-ones are converted by the world's top strikers IRL. People do have unrealistic expectations from the finishing in the game compared to real life.

Your lucky to see a single one on one in a game let alone 3. There are far too many chances generated by the match engine.

1 out of 3, yes. Not 1 out 6 or 7 as it quite often happens in the game.

And I am not even gonna talk about the stupidity of world class strikers running to the sideline as they do in this game...

Oh come on surely the screenshots I posted above against Pompey show something wrong?!

I wouldn't mind if the strikers had the odd game where the miss lots of easy chances, of course that happens but when it's every bloody game then it gets ridiculous.

But I also realise that there are too many good chances created and if the strikers finished better than there certainly would be too many goals. SI need to reduce the CCC created but also improve the finishing. It's a balance they have failed to manage for years which is not good.

The CCC stat seems to have brought this argument out a lot more tho, now we can supposivly tell at the end of each game how many easy chances we have missed. To be honest its a stat i completely ignore it means nothing in the overall context of the result.

I dont think its a poor ME at all, i think they maybe do need to balance the amount of chances the game creates, that really is the only issue here, strikers still score a believeable amount of goals during a season and if you ignore the corner exploit the amount of goals scored by your team is very realistic, what they maybe need to improve on is how often players get into these clear cut situations, but as i stated in another thread i think it would be less exciting watching the ME without the chances, i wouldnt want to sit through a 0-0 with no shots on goal and very few key highlights. You'd be just as well going back to commetry only.

The CCC stat seems to have brought this argument out a lot more tho, now we can supposivly tell at the end of each game how many easy chances we have missed. To be honest its a stat i completely ignore it means nothing in the overall context of the result.

I dont think its a poor ME at all, i think they maybe do need to balance the amount of chances the game creates, that really is the only issue here, strikers still score a believeable amount of goals during a season and if you ignore the corner exploit the amount of goals scored by your team is very realistic, what they maybe need to improve on is how often players get into these clear cut situations, but as i stated in another thread i think it would be less exciting watching the ME without the chances, i wouldnt want to sit through a 0-0 with no shots on goal and very few key highlights. You'd be just as well going back to commetry only.

Thank God you are not in charge of developing a football management simulation.

Yes, but doesnt make sense. If people are complaining about the game they have to prove that there is an issue, if people start threads to say everything is wonderful, then the onus is on them to prove that.

I have provided proof in many threads, including spending an hour of my life running mulitipul tests to prove that there wasnt some magical bug that caused injuries if you made 3 subsitutions all together before the 75th minute (god that was so ridiculous!)

Ive quoted this for the truth, and in fact, the stats are 1 in 4 are converted over all, the best players convert 1 in 3.

Dear god... where to start. The op provided a few screen shots from one game, and that was enough evidence for everyone to throw their hands up and cry foul. I provide evidence from one game, and, suddenly its not enough.

Sigh.

As for the unbelievable quote of 'banning people who say its your tactics..'

Well - ban me - because it is your tactics.

That screenshot doesnt prove anything I'm afraid.

It's about HOW the shots that were missed and the unrealistic number of chances created.

Also, your example might be skewed by the fact that 2 goals from corners (I'm guessing the 2 goals by Koscielny, feel free to correct me here), so the % of misses from open play shots might be higher.

I dont think I created an unrealistic number of chances for the goals scored, most of my shots off target were from outside the area (against my tactical wishes I might add - they just love blasting it whenever they get the chance...)

I had 6 CCC and I scored 4 of them. I actually did score 4 of them, all the goals were from obivious goal scoring oppertunites.

As for the 2 goals from my defender - yes they were from a set piece - im not using the corner cheat, both my main central defenders seem to score about 5-10 goals a year, just so happens that two of them turned up when I didnt actually need them in this match. As for that throwing off the score vs CCC - well both of them WERE CCC, so those 2 goals came from a CCC.

1 out of 3, yes. Not 1 out 6 or 7 as it quite often happens in the game.

No - its 1 in 3 one on ones that are scored, not CCC. In the real world there are no stats for CCC because its a subjective thing - people will always dissagree on what is a CCC. For example - the goal keeper is injured on the floor, the player has the ball mid way into the opposition half and decides to shoot - is that a CCC - all he has to do is hit an open net? CCC also change with the person who has the ball - what is a CCC for one player, wont be for another because one player has a history of scoring from certain locations and positions. Therefore CCC are a bit misleading because we simply dont know in the game what represents a CCC.

What I am going to do, to prove a point, is pull up the last 10 games of the year, just to prove that one game wasnt a one off - would that statisfy you all?

Right - screenshots will be in posts below (only allowed 4 per post)

This is my fixture list (you can see the middlesborough game at the bottom - the one I posted a screenshot of above) so there is no cheating, no cherry picking of fixtures, its litterally my first 11 games of the season.

fixturelist.jpg

So, what are the results:

Game 1 - Wolves - 10 Shots/3CCC/4 Goals (two were own goals) score - 4-0

Game 2 - West Brom - 25 Shots/6CCC/0 Goals - score - 0-0

Game 3 - Udinesie (super cup) - 12 Shots/1CCC/1 Goal - score - 1-0

Game 4 - Sunderland - 16 Shots/1CCC/3 Goals - score - 3-1

Game 5 - HSV (champions league) - 9 Shots/3CCC/2 Goals - score - 2-0

Game 6 - Burnley - 1/ Shots/4CCC/3 Goals - score - 3-0

Game 7 - Leyton (cup) - 14 Shots/3CCC/3 Goals - score - 3-0

Game 8 - Man city (league champions...) - 6 Shots/2CCC/3 Goals - score - 3-1

Game 9 - Shakktar - 11 Shots/4CCC/3 Goals - score - 3-0

Game 10 - Liverpool - 10 Shots/3CCC/ 3Goals - score - 3-1

So - from those 10 consecutive games ive won 8 of the games by scoring about 1-2 less than ive had clear cut chances. Ive drawn 1 game that I utterly dominated and should have won, and ive won a game that I was out played and I scored more than I had CCC.

If anyone has an issue with this utterly dissproving the fact that in general there is no issues with the number of chances please say. I genuninely believe that it IS other peoples tactics that cause the problems - playing FAR too attacking, creating many good chances that the players have to rush and thus dont score enough. Most of my games are played on Standard or Counter and I never put the slider beyond Control.

Game 1:

game1-1.jpg

Game 2:

game2-1.jpg

Archived