Whats your manager profile looking like?

I'm just curious as to what everyone's manager profile looks like - here's mine:

AJ's Current Profile

I'm a little intrigued by my low loyalty rating, as I've not left Spurs or even declared interest in another job icon_confused.gif

So anyway, feel free to post yours...could be an interesting thread!

I'm just curious as to what everyone's manager profile looks like - here's mine:

AJ's Current Profile

I'm a little intrigued by my low loyalty rating, as I've not left Spurs or even declared interest in another job icon_confused.gif

So anyway, feel free to post yours...could be an interesting thread!

Well I'm pretty loyal to players, and most of the 1st team and youth have me as favoured personnel on their profiles - but, in the time I've been @ Spurs, I've pretty much overhauled the team; well, who can blame me?! icon_wink.gif I seem to go down and down on that rating every 6 months or so...I'm awaiting the dreaded '1' sooner rather than later!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SCIAG:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by aj2kuk:

AJ's Current Profile

So anyway, feel free to post yours...could be an interesting thread! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

loyalty to players? I'm straight 10s in current save (3 months in) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol, thats because manager stats dont change until the end of season 1!

Ive got

Loyalty - 20

Domestic - 1

Financial - 20

Hand on -19

Dicipline - 20

Consistency -13

Wages - £375k p/w

Contract start - 1/7/2020

Contract end - 20/6/2022

Games - 897

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gauvner:

Nep, is that a Added team?

if it is can u load up the database, wouldnt mind giving a go </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, its AFC Wimbledon, he just changed the name.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by happy slappy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gauvner:

Nep, is that a Added team?

if it is can u load up the database, wouldnt mind giving a go </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, its AFC Wimbledon, he just changed the name. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHS. And I didn't need the Editor to change it either.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rancer890:

Here's mine icon_smile.gif

Profile </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You've probably been asked this before, but what skin is that and where can I get it? (I think I might know but want to make sure)

Cheers.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PoopyPants:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by canvey!!:

Latest One - end of season 6 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How did you manage to be 15 at the start of the game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Interesting.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RavenVW:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rancer890:

Here's mine icon_smile.gif

Profile </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You've probably been asked this before, but what skin is that and where can I get it? (I think I might know but want to make sure)

Cheers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The skin is called 'Still v1.1' and you can find on sortitoutsi.

Sorry if this is an obvious question, but what exactly is meant by "hands on approach", and what factors increase the rating? Is it related to team talks, training, player interactions? I do the team talks every week, have set my own training schedules, but don't really "interact" with my players by asking for their recommendations, or criticise/praise them a lot?I'm three and a half seasons in and my rating is very low. Thanks.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by naz250:

Sorry if this is an obvious question, but what exactly is meant by "hands on approach", and what factors increase the rating? Is it related to team talks, training, player interactions? I do the team talks every week, have set my own training schedules, but don't really "interact" with my players by asking for their recommendations, or criticise/praise them a lot?I'm three and a half seasons in and my rating is very low. Thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

From what I understand hands on approach can be increased by taking control of your reserve and youth teams.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">From what I understand hands on approach can be increased by taking control of your reserve and youth teams </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK, that makes sense then as to why my rating is so low. I just ship out any promising youngers on loan for the season. Surely its pretty arduous to manage the reserves and youths all season?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PoopyPants:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by canvey!!:

Most likely used FMM.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Riza:

Most likely used FMM. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He plays in Daf's Challenge IIRC, this would be frowned upon extremely.

As Bournemouth manager in L1 in October 2013:

Loyalty - 15

Domestic Bias - 17

Financial Control - 13

Hands on approach - 15

Discipline - 20

Tactical Consistency -18

I'm rather pleased with that.

As Liverpool Manager 2036:

Loyalty 20

Domestic bias 2

Financial control 20

Hand on approach 20

Discipline 20

Consistency 20

Still cant manage to the domestic bias higher even though i have 5 england internationals in my starting XI. Dunno how to raise it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by martyg:

im in 2014 with my leeds team and my hands on approach is 1!!! why? the only thing i dont do is play pre-season.....would that be enough to bring me that low? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've never changed what I do and don't do, but its random as to how it works.

I never do PS Friendlies, only rarely do I set up a new Training set, leave the ass man to do team talks, etc. In 1 game it went to 1, in this game its at 18. Very odd.

I'm glad I started this thread...it's been interesting, learnt more about how it works based on we FMers interact with the game. I'd never thought about the control of reserves/youths impacting on the 'hands-on' rating, but now it seems obvious! Still, can't be arsed with all that, so I'm happy to be low on that count!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Whats your manager profile looking like? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Way better than is should.

Archived