Which skin do you favour?

Which skin do you favour?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Which skin do you favour?

• Light Skin
    • Dark Skin
    • Some other horrid skin

When FM10 came out, I spent about 3 minutes having my eyes burned by the bright white skin before switching to the dark version, which I've stuck with ever since. I've always imagined that the majority of FMers also use the dark skin.

However, I've just realised that in 90% of the screenshots posted on this forum, the user is playing with the white skin. So that got me thinking a) how the hell can you stand it and b) I wonder how many players are using each skin?

If you're not using either, and instead using some ghastly other skin that you downloaded from somewhere, I think you need your eyes testing, but that's another thread altogether...

I definitely prefer darker skins, although i can see that people uploading screenies may go for the lighter skin as it may be clearer for people to see. I dont use the normal Dark skin but a downloaded different one that isnt at all ghastly

I prefer the light skin, couldn't read the dark skin (light on dark is bad for the eyes). Though I doenloaded the base skin, which is just the default skin codes, and rewrote the colours a bit to give greater differentiation in the attribute bands.

I prefer the light skin, couldn't read the dark skin (light on dark is bad for the eyes). Though I doenloaded the base skin, which is just the default skin codes, and rewrote the colours a bit to give greater differentiation in the attribute bands.

How can you manage to read on the light skin?

I prefer the dark skin......cuz im black.

I dont even know where to start with that comment, so i shall just leave it..

I switch between 07 and a customized Steklo X every couple of months, dont really know why, i just do..

But to say they are horrid just because the OP says so is wrong imo, so wont vote ;)

I dont even know where to start with that comment, so i shall just leave it..

I switch between 07 and a customized Steklo X every couple of months, dont really know why, i just do..

But to say they are horrid just because the OP says so is wrong imo, so wont vote ;)

Lol I play too much i know ;)

Neue2.

My modified version ofc. Has become very popular in the GPTG. :thup:

I am a big fan of this, I use Neue2 with Tyoldinho's changes or a skin called Seven which is beautiful. Can't stand either of the default skins.

Flexion is the best skin ever created for FM, but the better skin in the default skins in FM10 was the dark skin.

However I hope that SI ditch this latest skins and return to Flexion for FM11.

Archived