What is the most Obscure league you have managed in on FM 10

Used an XML file with the Luxembourg league. I managed Racing FC for four seasons (losing by a point each year to Jeunesse Esch -- very frustrating) before I had to wipe my hard drive. Unfortunately, I didn't back it up, but it was really fun. I managed to get into the Europa league group stages two years in a row.

Good thread.

Most obscure for me is probably Wales so far.

I want to do a Scandinavian or Nordic career save at some point, starting off in one of the lowest divisions (probably Sweden) so that will surely be my most obscure league in the end.

I'd also like to start a save by just selecting a random bunch of leagues that I have never managed in, or have never even thought of managing in before, especially in Asia.

Brunei? Isn't that a car? :D

I'm not a big user of XML files so the most obscure for me was my 1 season I spent in Iceland. After that, I had a brilliant spell in charge of TPS in Finland racking up a few league titles and cups and getting into the group stages of the Champions League. I've managed Orgryte in Sweden as well and kept them up, RKC in Holland and others scattered around Europe.

I prefer magaing abroad than England for some reason.

Archived