I am in the Champions League and EURO Cup?

That is awesome! you have to win both competitions and see what happens in the Super Cup next year.......

I think this happened with my brother when he was playing in an editted database, iirc then if you win both comps then you play the runner up from the CL?

I think this happened with my brother when he was playing in an editted database, iirc then if you win both comps then you play the runner up from the CL?

Yeah that'd make sense, a bit like the Community Shield if a team wins the FA Cup and the League kinda thing

Not sure what this is about?

I have won the League Cup and League many times in one season aand have never been entered for two European Competitions for the next year. Why has this done this? A Glitch? A bug?

Can someone tell me what the registration date for the Club World Championship as well please.

When you go to the Confidence screen are there any expectations for the Euro Cup? (Just out of curiosity..)

Doesn't have it. Would be interesting to see what it says next year if I do win it.

40401659.jpg

Have you downloaded any custom databases made by other people?

Nope.

Only thing I have added is facepacks, logos and kits.

Just an update on my progress (January 2020). Still in all 5 cups. Due to this number of fixtures. I have played 4/5 games less then the rest of the league.

Already won Community Shield, Club World Championship and European Super cup. So the octuple? still in sight.

48284699.jpg

There is always the chance that when you win both, the next season when the Super Cup starts, the game will crash as it doesn't know what to do.

I'd suggest saving a back up just before the Europa League final, and if you have to, go back to the final and deliberately lose it if you have a problem later.

My next week games.

20th April 2020 (Monday)

21st April 2020 (Tuesday)

22nd April 2020 (Wednesday)

24th April 2020 (Friday)

25th April 2020 (Saturday)

26th April 2020 (Sunday)

OK what you need to do is meet the girl on Monday, take her for a drink on Tuesday, make love on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, then chill on Sunday.

Try to finish 3rd in your Champions League group, then maybe you'll be allowed to have two teams in the Euro Cup.

Very interesting point this. I see from the screenshots that he was already into the latter stages of both tournaments, but your scenario would have made things really intruiging!

Of Course I have my Manager of the year award

managern.jpg

My Captain one of few who won all Octuple Trophies.

26612821.jpg

Is there any screenshots you guys want me to take before I continue on to next season to see if they do a Manchester United Vs Manchester United in the Super Cup?

Try to finish 3rd in your Champions League group, then maybe you'll be allowed to have two teams in the Euro Cup.

I reckon they would have added another team from the Champions League, sort "wild card" rather then have the same team being entered in the competition twice.

I have a feeling next year that the Super Cup will be my team plus the runner up of the Champions League or the running up of the Euro League.

Some more screens.

My last few months results.

51932951.jpg

My Squad Formation. I used 24 players to accomplish this, with a few reserve players when needed.

squad.jpg

My Squad stats sorted by appearance.

squadstatsapp.jpg

My reserve players who contributed.

Alot of the reserve players were out on 6 month loans before the start of the season. I had to do without them when I realised I was drawn in two cups.

reservew.jpg

Archived