Petition To Get An Explanation From SI As To Why This Year Is So Bad

What a muppet thread. Whenever there is a crash dump or error it is usually down to a problem with a certain pc or laptop. Something like a driver update needed. On the other hand, there are thousands of people with no problems at all.

What a muppet thread. Whenever there is a crash dump or error it is usually down to a problem with a certain pc or laptop. Something like a driver update needed. On the other hand, there are thousands of people with no problems at all.

is this really what the complaint is about???

Then yes, it doesn't make any sense.

Some people find minor faults to be disgusting and treat them like some sort of personal attack. Society is going that way now. If you are paying for something (politicians, the NHS, the BBC, a computer game), no mistake is acceptable, no matter how minor or how major - someone has to be punished or the paying person should be compensated. Human beings need to be perfect if they expect paying. Sad.

This is a poor idea for a thread. You have to appreciate that SI are aware of the unrest this version has created, but there is no way a company is going to come out and explain internal problems or failings. It would be suicide. I suggest you bring up individual points and fight your battle that way.

I totally agree. If I knew Burger Boy, I would expect him to be sacked if he made a mistake at work, or someone be compensated it he did something.

This is completely stupid post, if they don't like the game, don't play it and don't buy any of the follow-ons!

In fairness to OP, he's not asking for anyone to be sacked. He's just asking for an explanation.

It's also worth pointing out that the "don't buy it if you don't like it" argument has been exposed as flawed on numerous occasions. We would like it if it didn't ship with bugs. The demo didn't have half the bugs that the shipping version did. It's flawed logic and you're too bright to use it Salvector.

How in any way is this constructive?

I would say that for every person that dislikes the game, from my experience, there are far more who love it

I personally think its by far the best I've played and I have been playing since fm06

What a completly pointless, unhelpful and downright idiotic post.

If you think there is something fundamentally flawed in the game, then state what that is, why you think it is a bug/flaw and then maybe someone for SI may address your issues.

Similarly, if you think the game is "bad", at least state why you think this is the case to open up a debate.

SI & the mods out hours into addressing not only bugs, but misconceptions of people playing the game, and even possible additions to future games on these forums.

I would like to point out that SI have no legal obligation to even have these forums at all. They could easily close them all, and just expect people to get on with the game as it is, with no interaction from them. To expect any explanation is unfair. For them to provide one is just good customer services. They should be praised for all thier efforts they have made so far.

In the same vain as the O/P, maybe I should start a forum, with a petion to remove him, with no explanation as to why, but just stating "the title says it all really".

Rant over.

no they shoudn't. people have paid £25-£30 for this game and so far its not good enough

I think that is the issue.

You pay money for a game you expect to work. In your opnion, it doesn't.

So take the game back and get your money back?

I agree there is no real competitor on the market, so I can't really say, "go to an alternative game", so the only options are to either:

1 - Take the game back and get your money back or

2 - State on these forums what you think the issue is, and why, and SI will listen, and hopefully release a patch adressing the issue.

My point about them being praised is the fact that the only reason option 2 exists is due to good customer services on SI's part.

flukey if you think the game is soo good then why are you browsing and posting in a thread called Petition To Get An Explanation From SI As To Why This Year Is So Bad, surely this thread is no interest to you

Fair point.... I'm off.

Edit:

Actually, the reason I would browse a post like this is because it would interesting to see other people's reason as to why it is NOT good, and so maybe there is something I have missed about the game / not seen, and so a future improvement to the game.

flukey if you think the game is soo good then why are you browsing and posting in a thread called Petition To Get An Explanation From SI As To Why This Year Is So Bad, surely this thread is no interest to you

I just wanted a look to see what "problems" the OP has been experiencing. And i knew which way the thread would be heading :D

Besides, im wiling away the time between seasons 2012/13 and 2013/14 on here :thup:

I still hold FM07 close to my heart. It's what got me addicted.

So many people liked this, but I just couldn't get into it as much as the other FMs. Struggled to find a proper long-term save, and didn't have as much fun playing it as others.

So far, this is my favourite FM game. I find it much easier to pick up and play and I'm having so much fun with my saves at the moment.

My tentative conclusions would be along the same lines. I'm not getting too carried away just yet because I know that a long-term save will be the real test for FM10 and I haven't had enough playing time just yet. Having said that, so far I am really enjoying playing and it has rekindled my love for the series after the disappointment of FM09. Hopefully, I'm still saying this in a few months time when I've really got to grips with playing the game.

C.

So many people liked this, but I just couldn't get into it as much as the other FMs. Struggled to find a proper long-term save, and didn't have as much fun playing it as others.

I'd never played prior to it. I tried to get CM01, but can't fins the download.

But FM10 is still pretty good, but it'll never take away my love for dots :p

Archived