Is this racist?

Sometimes I try and get only black players on my team but I feel I am discriminating against the whities. This also limits the players available to me so sometimes I have to pay excessive amounts for Heskey and Harewood. It is challenging though.

Maybe ill try an all white team next time, no blacks.

Sometimes I try and get only black players on my team but I feel I am discriminating against the whities. This also limits the players available to me so sometimes I have to pay excessive amounts for Heskey and Harewood. It is challenging though.

I'd say the last part sounds a bit more racist because in most countries (other than African countries) whites are the majority. But as others have said, it's not any more racist than having a ______ only team. But it seems easier :p

I'd say the last part sounds a bit more racist because in most countries (other than African countries) whites are the majority. But as others have said, it's not any more racist than having a ______ only team. But it seems easier :p

There is no truth in the first bit of what you have said at all. :confused:

not really, i think there's a russian club (is it Zenit?) who won't sign black players as they're not welcome and of course Bilbao only sign Basque players

Yeah Zenit is because of the racism that comes from some of their fans, which is understandable but it doesn't mean they don't want to sign them. However Bilbao is a historic thing, they have always done that, they made the decision a long time ago and it isn't really a proper racial thing. I mean people of all races would be welcome as long as they were basque.

Yeah Zenit is because of the racism that comes from some of their fans, which is understandable but it doesn't mean they don't want to sign them. However Bilbao is a historic thing, they have always done that, they made the decision a long time ago and it isn't really a proper racial thing. I mean people of all races would be welcome as long as they were basque.

But Basque is a race of sorts...

I do think it's quite a silly thread. How do you know if a player you've never heard of is black? I have been surprised at the ethnicity of players I've heard of through FM in the past.

Most Russian football fans won't take black players. Andre Bikey was attacked at night when he lived in Moscow (playing for Spartak) and Quincy Owusu-Abeye had a hard time too I understand.

It is known that black players are better so I do not blame you. There is a catch though, they are not good keepers. So an ideal team is all black with a white keeper.

is Sepp blatter ( or whoever the guy is) racist when he syas he wants 5 and 6 foreigner/ domestic split?

No, because from what I heard it's nothing to do with colour or race. What I do fing funny though is ethnic minority quotas. Your ethnicity is what you believe you are. Not what colou you are. You can ba a black man who was adopted by a White family and belive your ethnicity is White , just like a White man could genuinly say he's Asian

Archived