Good idea for FM2010?

Every time a goal was scored at the Euro 2008 championships you would get this song:

played in the stadium. I think on fm2010 they should have this played when you or the opposition score a goal and i think it would go with the flashing bar at the bottom of the screen and the song should keep playing in the replay of the goal and should stop when the replay of the goal has finished and play restarts.

GOOD IDEA FOR FM2010 OR LATER VERSIONS OF FOOTBALL MANAGER?

I disagree, because that song is annoying. If they do something like that, they should allow you to chose a song of your own (from your own files, obviously)- and then it would only play if you were the goalscorer.

I despise the fact we play Chelsea Dagger at Leicester. I don't want to have to hear it on FM as well. Bad idea, just like goal music in real life.

I went to the Walkers twice this season, Carling Cup and League, and both times it looked like your fans were totally embarrassed by that

I think its a long way from being the worst idea.

People have complained about the sound for years and whilst its never bothered me this is something that is used now in RL and could probably be included much more easily than other suggestions.

As long as you have a preference to toggle it on/off and are given the opportunity to incorporate your own sound file into the game like a manager pic it could add to the match experience for many that play using extended/full match options with replays.

Should play the American baseball "Charge!" song at every kickoff or PK too. :(

As an American myself I know that one of the most attractive things about football fans and stadia for us footie newbs is the singing and chanting and lack of some announcer programming the crowd: "Cheer now!" "Boo now!", etc.. Even if its happening more and more in the real world it would seriously be a kick in the guts to have this in FM, personally.

I went to the Walkers twice this season, Carling Cup and League, and both times it looked like your fans were totally embarrassed by that

Quite a few are, but the majority don't really care. I just stop celebrating when it comes on. The ones who do dance to it look ridiculous.

Every time a goal was scored at the Euro 2008 championships you would get this song:

played in the stadium. I think on fm2010 they should have this played when you or the opposition score a goal and i think it would go with the flashing bar at the bottom of the screen and the song should keep playing in the replay of the goal and should stop when the replay of the goal has finished and play restarts.

GOOD IDEA FOR FM2010 OR LATER VERSIONS OF FOOTBALL MANAGER?

In a word...No.

That is one of the worst ideas Ive ever heard......

No, that would be the suggestion that FM should include women's leagues. *lights fuse...runs*

Anyway, I'm not a fan of this idea, but I would like the option to have customisable music played during the match preview part just before a game. I have both the Champions League music and the Premier League music (hard to find that one) and would like them played before their respective games.

Archived