Wallys update

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not had chance to look at the update as will wait till tomorrow first mate due to being at work today! Looking forward to it.

Have you done many BSP transfers mate? There's been the odd couple here or there?

Stuart Fleetwood (Hereford) to Luton - 2 year deal

Colin Samuel (former St Johnstone) to Luton - 1 year deal

Jamie Green (Rotherham or former Rotherham) to Grimsby - 1 year deal

Michael Smith (Darlington) to Charlton - 3 year deal

Mitchell Nelson (Bournemouth) to Lincoln - loan till Oct 1st

Rossi Jarvis (former Barnet) to Cambridge United - 1 year deal

Andy Holdsworth (former Morecambe) to Alfreton - 1 year deal

James Ellison (Burton) to Alfreton - 6 month loan deal

Hector Mackie (former Bath) to Hayes and Yeading - 1 year deal

Not had chance to look at the update as will wait till tomorrow first mate due to being at work today! Looking forward to it.

Have you done many BSP transfers mate? There's been the odd couple here or there?

Stuart Fleetwood (Hereford) to Luton - 2 year deal

Colin Samuel (former St Johnstone) to Luton - 1 year deal

Jamie Green (Rotherham or former Rotherham) to Grimsby - 1 year deal

Michael Smith (Darlington) to Charlton - 3 year deal

Mitchell Nelson (Bournemouth) to Lincoln - loan till Oct 1st

Rossi Jarvis (former Barnet) to Cambridge United - 1 year deal

Andy Holdsworth (former Morecambe) to Alfreton - 1 year deal

James Ellison (Burton) to Alfreton - 6 month loan deal

Hector Mackie (former Bath) to Hayes and Yeading - 1 year deal

Yes done a few on what i could find, i check now see if there done if not i'll add them :)

Missed :

Alexandros Tzorvas went from Panathinaikos to Palermo on a 2 year deal.

Edgar Baretto from Atalata to Palermo on a 4 year deal.

Sinisa Andjelkobic went from Panathinaikos to Ascoli on a 1 year lone.

Btw thanks for the update, appreciate it so quickly!

Cheers 1st 1 already done

Well i've not seen anything on it yet, there's nothing on sky or there website or anything

reports in spain have confirmed it. but as he's a free agent doesnt have to be ratified till tomorrow.

Excellent work guys. Couple of little.

Hernandez has a PA of 179, maybe a little high? or that might me being a little conservative.

Pav, you raised Cleverley to 145, but didnt raise the attributes

Concentration 10 < 11

Decision 10 < 13

Positioning 9 < 10

Off the Ball 12 < 13

Technique 13 < 14

that would leave it still at 145

Phil Jones has a minus PA, should be 168 imo

Evra's postioning should be 13, down from 15. He's definitely got worse at that over the last 15 months

Looking forward to the friday release :thup: :thup:

reports in spain have confirmed it. but as he's a free agent doesnt have to be ratified till tomorrow.

Excellent work guys. Couple of little.

Hernandez has a PA of 179, maybe a little high? or that might me being a little conservative.

Pav, you raised Cleverley to 145, but didnt raise the attributes

Concentration 10 < 11

Decision 10 < 13

Positioning 9 < 10

Off the Ball 12 < 13

Technique 13 < 14

that would leave it still at 145

Phil Jones has a minus PA, should be 168 imo

Evra's postioning should be 13, down from 15. He's definitely got worse at that over the last 15 months

Looking forward to the friday release :thup: :thup:

I'll look at these now pav will be having some rest ZZZZZzzzzz :)

good work great update.

I dont know if you ment this or not but Seb Coates is worth £4.6 millon but has a min release clause of £2.6 million

Ok cheers i'll remove minimum release did't realize he had 1 :)

Hmm im just looking at coates contract now in editor and he dose't have a release fee added ?/ as anyone else seen this ?

Hi Wally,

Some transfers from the Israeli market.

Thanks!!

Andriy Pylyavskyi - Loan at Beitar Jerusalem

Omri Atia - Hapoel Tel-Aviv

Marlon de Jesus - Maccabi Haifa

Mirko Oremuš - Loan at Hapoel Tel-Aviv

Tamir Cahlon - Loan at Cracovia (Poland)

Gal Cohen - Bnei Yehuda

Rahamim Chekol - Maccabi Tel-Aviv

Tom Menacherov - Maccabi Tel-Aviv (Add position DL)

Shay Revivo - Free Transfer

Eran Levi - Free Transfer

Orel Dagani - Maccabi Haifa

Tal Ben-Haim (Ex. Maccabi Petach-Tikva) -> Hapoel Tel-Aviv (plus any future sell of this player, 50% will go to Maccabi Petach-Tikva)

Yossi Benayoun - Loan at Arsenal

Shlomi Arbeitman - Loan at Westerlo

Shlomi Azulay - Loan at Maccabi Netanya (Ex. Maccabi Haifa, ST) * note that there are 2 players with the same name.

Liran Cohen - Podbeskidzie (Poland)

Aleksandar Davidov - Loan at Hapoel Ako

Missed one for Schalke

Teemu Pukki from HJK to Schalke 04. Contract until 2014. Supposedly the fee was around 1.5M € with 1/5 of it going to Sevilla and the his salary will be around 500 000€ a year according Finnish papers.

http://www.schalke04.com/news/single-view/artikel/schalke-sign-teemu-pukki-from-hjk-helsinki.html

Also from HJK

Rafinha from HJK to AA Gent

Dawda Bah from HJK to FC Augsburg

Juhani Ojala from HJK to Young Boys

Thx for your update! I'm very enjoying it, especially because of the quick release after the transfer period.

Not only because of my origin, i'm playing the german Bundesliga and just wondering if you updated the values of the players. If you need a reference for "realistic" values, there is a german website transfermarkt.de, which is the defacto standard when you discuss players values in german soccer media.

Hi Wally,

Some transfers from the Israeli market.

Thanks!!

Andriy Pylyavskyi - Loan at Beitar Jerusalem

Omri Atia - Hapoel Tel-Aviv

Marlon de Jesus - Maccabi Haifa

Mirko Oremuš - Loan at Hapoel Tel-Aviv

Tamir Cahlon - Loan at Cracovia (Poland)

Gal Cohen - Bnei Yehuda

Rahamim Chekol - Maccabi Tel-Aviv

Tom Menacherov - Maccabi Tel-Aviv (Add position DL)

Shay Revivo - Free Transfer

Eran Levi - Free Transfer

Orel Dagani - Maccabi Haifa

Tal Ben-Haim (Ex. Maccabi Petach-Tikva) -> Hapoel Tel-Aviv (plus any future sell of this player, 50% will go to Maccabi Petach-Tikva)

Yossi Benayoun - Loan at Arsenal

Shlomi Arbeitman - Loan at Westerlo

Shlomi Azulay - Loan at Maccabi Netanya (Ex. Maccabi Haifa, ST) * note that there are 2 players with the same name.

Liran Cohen - Podbeskidzie (Poland)

Aleksandar Davidov - Loan at Hapoel Ako

Cheers Roi

Thx for your update! I'm very enjoying it, especially because of the quick release after the transfer period.

Not only because of my origin, i'm playing the german Bundesliga and just wondering if you updated the values of the players. If you need a reference for "realistic" values, there is a german website transfermarkt.de, which is the defacto standard when you discuss players values in german soccer media.

The AI will determine the values of players in most cases you cant really mass edit this would take forever

Ok cheers i'll remove minimum release did't realize he had 1 :)

Hmm im just looking at coates contract now in editor and he dose't have a release fee added ?/ as anyone else seen this ?

Must just be mine i'll just offer him a new contract in month or so i have 1st transfer window off anyways.

Also Phillip degen has not been released on mine.

Is there any chance anyone can give me help on where to put this file? i play through steam if that helps.

C:\Users\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\editor data

Wally, Manchester United's figures just came out, cash balance is £150.6 million http://www.mufplc.com/pdf/Q4%202011%20Report.pdf bottom of first page

Man Utd's financial year is out: http://www.mufplc.com/pdf/Q4%202011%20Results%20Press%20Release.pdf

To cut it short, we've got £150.6m in the bank, so that should be the balance, with £308.3m net debt giving a total gross debt of £458.9m. £105m of the debt paid off from last year.

Also I saw someone mention Wilshere's PA further above, as well as Welbeck and Macheda. My personal thoughts on those would be 175 for Wilshere (puts him in a bracket with Ballack, Modric, Veron, Juninho all at their peak), and 170 for Welbeck and Macheda (Berbatov, Fowler, Zarate, Vucinic, Carroll, Suazo and Adebayor all have PA's in this sort of range).

When I start a new game Antonio Valencia is transfer listed in Man Utd reserves, perhaps he needs a slight reputation boost?

Also I don't know if you are altering finances in other leagues but Lille start with £1m transfer budget as they did with the original database, do you not think having won the league and cup double and qualifying for the champions league they will have a bigger budget now?

Might be worth having a look at those if you have time, thanks.

When I start a new game Antonio Valencia is transfer listed in Man Utd reserves, perhaps he needs a slight reputation boost?

Also I don't know if you are altering finances in other leagues but Lille start with £1m transfer budget as they did with the original database, do you not think having won the league and cup double and qualifying for the champions league they will have a bigger budget now?

I'll look at this now but im sure there finances have been tweaked

Man Utd's financial year is out: http://www.mufplc.com/pdf/Q4 2011 Results Press Release.pdf

To cut it short, we've got £150.6m in the bank, so that should be the balance, with £308.3m net debt giving a total gross debt of £458.9m. £105m of the debt paid off from last year.

Also I saw someone mention Wilshere's PA further above, as well as Welbeck and Macheda. My personal thoughts on those would be 175 for Wilshere (puts him in a bracket with Ballack, Modric, Veron, Juninho all at their peak), and 170 for Welbeck and Macheda (Berbatov, Fowler, Zarate, Vucinic, Carroll, Suazo and Adebayor all have PA's in this sort of range).

Yeah just seen this on sky now

Yep done that. But when I put the folder in there and start a new game it doesn't come up that I have a editor data file in there. It's a RAR file is that why??

Yes you need to unzip the rar file so it creates a dbc file and away you go :)

Yeah think the valencia thing is down to young been there now, i tweaked his rep abit more but cant go no higher now as it will end up too high

Sometimes as well at start of game certain players are put in the reserves by the AI for some reason, but after a few weeks you see them back in 1st team

Archived