Wallys update

I could help out with the 3 main Clubs and Give you detailed info especially on Benfica. But alot needs to be changed there, anyone who has seen Benfica pre-season vs the big teams likes of Arsenal and so far this season some of the players attributes need major changing (nolito, axel, jardel, emerson and etc.) And not to mention some of the young players in the team likes of Rodrick, Rodrigo again poor technical stats and his also a Foward and Nelson Oliveira who is literally the Ibra of Portugal (if u dont know him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey6AQGLoJik or just look up videos in the U20s World Cup this year) had an amazing U20s World Cup and i personally think generally the players that participated in the u20s for Portugal need a boost, they did make it to the final and almost win it lol.

Also you have some random Mora player joining Benfica which i may have been a mixed up with the foward mora that is in the club already.

Any ideas when you think you will have a final update?

I got a portugeese mate helping us out as we speak so thanks will be fixed for tommorow, They probs have been neglected a bit but as you can appreciate were not from portugal. Will sort it out for you mate.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arsenal never play 442, thats why Man utd hammered them mate as wenger is stuck in his ways and only has Plan A. 433, where his full backs get no protection. Its ridiculous tbh.

Wiltshire can have more influence i agree

Djourou can have a decrease

Kolscielney may have a small boost, i decreased him and tbh he hasnt really warented a boost so far this season, he does look better with vermalen tho so maybe, i'll have a look.

Did you like Frimpong and the other youngsters?

Stevo cant believe you have not had an update since v7!!:p

Its only because I put a lot of work into changing it so I could use it with magicmasterminded's file to start the game in may 2011. Then I couldnt be bothered anymore so I downloaded v14. Thats why ive only just come on with suggestions for the file :)

Arsenal never play 442, thats why Man utd hammered them mate as wenger is stuck in his ways and only has Plan A. 433, where his full backs get no protection. Its ridiculous tbh.

Kolscielney may have a small boost, i decreased him and tbh he hasnt really warented a boost so far this season, he does look better with vermalen tho so maybe, i'll have a look.

I agree with you and what I meant before is Arsenal shouldn't play 4-4-2, whereas if I start unemployed and holiday the whole season they seem to do this in the game.

Should be changed somehow.

Koscielny can play really well and for me it's not like Mertesacker would be an automatic starter for them IRL. They will rotate depending on opposition imo.

I liked Frimpong, although not sure what PA has he gotten? Should be high imo. :)

Also curious what PA has Szczesny got?

I'd give both of them -9 tbh, not sure if i'm not biased though. :)

Other youngsters look fine imo.

anyone have an idea if it is possible to turn the transfer window off for the start of the game.

it'd be nice to get through to january with the actual current squads that teams have than have teams bring in more new people anyway.

new update looking good from the brief glance i've had :thup:

I agree with you and what I meant before is Arsenal shouldn't play 4-4-2, whereas if I start unemployed and holiday the whole season they seem to do this in the game.

Should be changed somehow.

Koscielny can play really well and for me it's not like Mertesacker would be an automatic starter for them IRL. They will rotate depending on opposition imo.

I liked Frimpong, although not sure what PA has he gotten? Should be high imo. :)

Also curious what PA has Szczesny got?

I'd give both of them -9 tbh, not sure if i'm not biased though. :)

Other youngsters look fine imo.

They are both -9's i think. I didnt think they played 442, never do in my saves. Will have a look tho.

Koscielny and Djourou are gonna be backup for Vermaleen and Mertesaker. Will look at Koscielney ability again tho. See if i put him too low. I did it back in v1 so cant remember.

Ive changed Danny Drinkwater from a -7 to -8. He was one of the best players last year for the reserves. Really solid in the middle. Hopefully he'll get a good few games at Barnsley and come back stronger. Dont know if you agree but thats what ive done :thup:

Also his loan to Barnsley isnt in. Its till 2nd January :thup:

So, reported only basis on value (consider that it's only my impression and vision so could be condivisible):

juraj kucka better physical attribute because it's a great athlete (similar to stankovic that's why inter brought him, branca said) and in generally it's a really good prospect. (1 to 3 more points in each physical attributes)

Value of alvarez is very low (whas bought for 11,m euros). initial is 1.2m

Ranocchia is considered and awarded as best italian young defender (so on the next years he has to become very strong), but it's initial value it's really low 4.7m (bought for around 16m euros on january)

Marco Davide Faraoni in this preseason has shown good potentials and very good mental attributes (non insecure, fast and crosses), maybe adjust PA

Cordoba really too strong, maybe just deduct 3or 4 points to all round stats (because now it's old and ages has influenced his way of play).

Rodrigo Alborno is considered as talented as cristiano ronaldo was (but that aleatory because we don't know if he well get strong like cristiano). So it's your decision. Just advised

Also castaignos starts in the u18 team...

for Milan make ignazio bate stronger than now (probably in the next few months he will be an important player for the national team, in milan he's already important, so tweak more a little bit espcially speed, acceleration, crossing and no injury prone).

For pato, 15 in phisycs integrity it's really weird (in 4 seasons he played at maxim 30 matches each seson, so half a season meaning because he has not so good physics to stand all season and he's prone to injury easly), 7 or 8 to me it's ok, but add more finalization because it's lethal! (+2)

Also kevin prince boateng has improved so much in this year, more physically than mentally, but in my opinion he deserves a boost all round. (1 or 2 to total)

about Juventus (Gobbacci has italian joke!! :) ) vucinic deserves a boot in header and elevetion, as well krasic deserve a boost in speed and invention. (both 2 to 3 more)

Bonucci deserves a reversed boost because it' snot a quality player and it's initial vlue it's 6.5m, so 2 m more than ranocchia (that's it' better). (in all meaning defender stats decrease 2 point minimum, he's only an average player)

Storari prove that is a really good keeper so boost 2 points minimium on handling, 1 to 1, and reaction.

So far that's my impression, every other players are good to me...so thanks for the update

anyone have an idea if it is possible to turn the transfer window off for the start of the game.

it'd be nice to get through to january with the actual current squads that teams have than have teams bring in more new people anyway.

new update looking good from the brief glance i've had :thup:

Yes you can tick it at start of game when your choosing what leagues to load etc. makes game better as well i think

You decreased Koscielny?!?! From the original 11.3 db? Seriously? He was amazing last season, everyone thinks of the Carling Cup final, and that's it. That was the one thing he did wrong. Any other game, no-one would remember it. He was brilliant over the 2 legs vs Barca, and he reads the game superbly.

I would have given him a reasonable boost from 11.3.

Ive changed Danny Drinkwater from a -7 to -8. He was one of the best players last year for the reserves. Really solid in the middle. Hopefully he'll get a good few games at Barnsley and come back stronger. Dont know if you agree but thats what ive done :thup:

I'll leave him and see how he does at Barnsley, didnt set cardiff on fire but was excellent for Huddersfield. I think Oli Norwood is better personally. May give drinks a fixed pa. He's never gonna be a worldy but may have the ability to be as good as a jamie o'hara or somebody like that.

You decreased Koscielny?!?! From the original 11.3 db? Seriously? He was amazing last season, everyone thinks of the Carling Cup final, and that's it. That was the one thing he did wrong. Any other game, no-one would remember it. He was brilliant over the 2 legs vs Barca, and he reads the game superbly.

I would have given him a reasonable boost from 11.3.

Its opinions, my mate who is an arsenal fan hates him and i cant say he set the world alight. He had a terrible end of the season when you bottled it. You had some terrific results at the start of the season too ;) He is not the same player without Vermaleen. And 10m on a ligue 2 french player was always gonna be a risk. He's in the 140's at best with a decent PA, but like i said i will have a look. At least he is better than Squilachi.

He was out on loan all last season. Cardiff and Watford. Injury hit at Cardiff, and was pretty average at Watford from what I've heard.

Brilliant news, cheers Pav!

Any chance you can tell me Wolves transfer budget please? :p

As a wolves fan myself i think its about 9m, we obviously got a good balance as were very much in the black. If you sell some of the fringe players you could get it up to about 17m.

Glad we had a busy day yesterday. Nice one the 3m's. I sware there scared of loan signings. WE HAVE 2!!! haha. Don't wanna use them? Nevermind. At least we started the season amazing. And if you want to buy somebody on the game. Get Darwin Quintero should cost about 1.5m, brilliant back up for fletch and doyle.

He was out on loan all last season. Cardiff and Watford. Injury hit at Cardiff, and was pretty average at Watford from what I've heard.

Yeh sorry, really dont know where I got that from. Im a bit embarrassed now :o Who am I thinking of then? I need to stop drinking I think :lol:

Exactly :thup:

a -8 puts him 130-160. -7 was too low IMO, thats 110-140. And considering he's already a 108 CA now, the fact that he potentially get a 110 PA, which means he wont really get any better is a bit unrealistic. I suppose a potential 160 is aswell so a fixed PA or around 145 maybe?

Yeh 145 perfect, its what i think O'Hara is about so thats why i used him as example so works for me ;) What do you think of Norwood. Cos ive been impressed everytime i have seen him. And Nigel Worthington thinks he is David Beckham or something. lol

Some Changes

PSV:

In:

Jetro Willems from Sparta (signed a contract until 30th june 2014)

Out:

Género Zeefuik to NEC (on loan)

FC Groningen :

In: David Texeira from Defensor (signed a contract until 30th june 2014)

Roda JC:

Out:

Alexandar Stankov to FC Oss (on loan)

Yani Urdinov to Vardar

ADO Den Haag:

In:

Mitja Mörec from Lyngby

John Verhoek from Stade Rennais FC (on loan)

Out:

Tommie Beugelsdijk to FC Dordrecht (on loan)

Donny van der Dussen to FC Dordrecht (on loan)

FC Utrecht :

In : Bob Schepers from SC Cambuur (signed a contract until 30th june 2014)

Out:

Bob Schepers to SC Cambuur (on loan)

André Krul to AGOVV (on loan)

NEC :

In:

Krisztián Vadócz from Osasuna (signed a contract until 30th june 2012)

Género Zeefuik from PSV (on loan)

Out:

Mark Otten to Ferencvaros (signed a contract until 30th june 2013)

Erton Fejzullahu to Mjallby (on loan)

Vitesse:

In:

Raio Piiroja from Fredikstad (signed a contract until 30th june 2012)

Excelsior:

In:

Jordy Deckersfrom Ajax (signed a contract until 30th june 2012)

Jason Oost from Lommel United (signed a contract until 30th june 2013)

Kevin Jansen from Feyenoord (on loan)

Martijn de Vries from Feyenoord (signed a contract until 30th june 2012)

Wesley De Ruiter from FC Den Bosch (signed a contract until 30th june 2013)

Tim Eekman from Feyenoord (signed a contract until 30th june 2013)

Daan Smith from Feyenoord (on loan)

Marley Berkvens from Feyenoord (on loan)

Roland Alberg from AZ (signed a contract until 30th june 2013)

Niels Vorthoren from FC Den Bosch (signed a contract until 30th june 2013)

Erwin Nuytinck from RBC (signed a contract until 30th june 2014)

Rheda Djellal from Anderlecht (on loan)

Out:

Adnan Alisic to Debreceni (signed a contract until 30th june 2014)

Tobias Waisapy (contract terminated)

Benjamin Baltes to Wuppertal (signed a contract until 30th june 2013)

Karim Mossaoui to Etar 1924

Lex van Haeften (contract terminated)

András Simon to Gyor (signed a contract until 30th june 2015)

VVV :

In:

Andrea Mei from Piacenza (on loan)

Out:

Rachid Ofrany to Fortuna Sittard (signed a contract until 30th june 2012)

RKC :

In:

Cuco Martina from RBC (signed a contract until 30th june 2014)

Out:

Ohad Levita (contract terminated)

As a wolves fan myself i think its about 9m, we obviously got a good balance as were very much in the black. If you sell some of the fringe players you could get it up to about 17m.

Glad we had a busy day yesterday. Nice one the 3m's. I sware there scared of loan signings. WE HAVE 2!!! haha. Don't wanna use them? Nevermind. At least we started the season amazing. And if you want to buy somebody on the game. Get Darwin Quintero should cost about 1.5m, brilliant back up for fletch and doyle.

Not a bad budget, sell some of the crap lol and should be alright.

I think the squad's good enough already, wouldn't have said no to Lansbury on loan though, although we still have time, and Jez might surprise us yet, so keep an eye out.

Yeh 145 perfect, its what i think O'Hara is about so thats why i used him as example so works for me ;) What do you think of Norwood. Cos ive been impressed everytime i have seen him. And Nigel Worthington thinks he is David Beckham or something. lol

Norwood should be 140-145. Drinkwater 135-140. Good enough to do a job in the Premier League, but not United quality.

I would ignore everything ive just said basically lol. I wasnt even talking about the right player lol. TBH I dont even know why I just said that. He was impressive in a couple of reserve games in pre-season though.

As an Arsenal season ticket holder and fan of Football Manager and the Wally update I have spent months tweaking and balancing the Arsenal data for my own personal use.

I have kept track of all alterations I have made with justification for all changes and I will post my in depth conclusions tonight.

I believe my alterations are a fair and accurate reflection of the current Arsenal side, the majority of changes are minor corrections and reflect the decline of the side

There are no CA 'boosts', any improvements are to balance reasoned alterations to player attributes. The data may be of good use.

As an Arsenal season ticket holder and fan of Football Manager and the Wally update I have spent months tweaking and balancing the Arsenal data for my own personal use.

I have kept track of all alterations I have made with justification for all changes and I will post my in depth conclusions tonight.

I believe my alterations are a fair and accurate reflection of the current Arsenal side, the majority of changes are minor corrections and reflect the decline of the side

There are no CA 'boosts', any improvements are to balance reasoned alterations to player attributes. The data may be of good use.

Cool, look forward to your opinion. It sounds like it should be educated.

Norwood should be 140-145. Drinkwater 135-140. Good enough to do a job in the Premier League, but not United quality.

What do you think of Scott Wootton? Currently a -6 :eek: Played quite a few games last year. And before I was talking about Tunnicliffe. Dont know why I said Drinkwater :o

Hey Wally and Pav - love your update - just a few you've missed for the Australian A-League that i hope you can pop in!

Adelaide United

Out:

Robert Cornthwaite (Chunnam Dragons, South Korea)

Marcos Flores (Henan Jianye, China)

Paul Reid (Released)

Dario Bodrusic (Released)

Mathew Leckie (Borussia Mochenladbach, Germany)

Joseph Costa (Released)

Brisbane Roar

In:

Kofi Danning (Sydney FC)

Besart Berisha (Arminia Bielefeld, Germany)

Mohamed Adnan (Al-Khor, Qatar)

Jack Hingert (Dandenong Thunder, VPL)

Out:

Matt McKay (Rangers, Scotland)

Milan Susak (Minangkabu FC, Indonesia)

Central Coast Mariners

Out:

Jess Van Strattan (Released)

Nik Mrdja (Released)

Matthew Lewis (Released)

Chris Doig (Pelita Jaya, Indonesia)

Gold Coast United

In:

Jake Barker-Daish (AIS)

Daniel Severino (Sydney Olympic, NSWPL)

Ante Rozic (Arka Gdynia, Poland)

Out:

Daniel Piorkowski (Released)

Dino Djulbic (Shaanxi Chanba, China)

Zenon Caravella (Adelaide United)

Matt Osman (Parramatta FC, NSWPL)

Andrew Barisic (Persebaya 1927, Indonesia)

Scott Higgins (Retired)

Steve Fitzsimmons (Released)

John Curtis (Released)

Melbourne Heart

In:

Mate Dugandzic (Melbourne Victory)

Curtis Good (AIS)

Fred (309104) (DC United, USA)

Out:

Peter Zois (Oakleigh Cannons, VPL)

Melbourne Victory

In:

Jean-Carlos Solorzano (On loan from LD Alajuelense, delete Brisbane Roar loan)

Out:

Ricardinho (On loan Parana Clube, Brazil)

Mate Duganzic (Melbourne Heart)

Marvin Angulo (Loan spell finished - CS Herediano, Costa Rica)

Sebastian Mattei (Released)

Michael Petkovic (Retired)

Newcastle Jets

Out:

Marcello Fiorentini (Released)

Perth Glory

In:

Adam Taggart (ais)

Jesse Makarounas (AIS)

Out:

Dean Heffernan (Liaoning FC)

Alex Pearson (Released)

Sydney FC:

Out:

Hayden Foxe (Released)

Brendan Gan (Released)

Antony Golec (Released)

Wellington Phoenix

In:

Nikolas Tsattalios (Sutherland Sharks, NSWPL)

Out:

Nick Ward (Released)

Oscar Cornejo (Club Atletico Santa Rosa, Argentina)

James Musa (Released)

Jade North (FC Tokyo, Japan)

Reece Crowther (Released)

Dylan Mcallister (Gold Coast United)

Also Mehmet Durakovic has been promoted from Melbourne Victory youth team coach to Manager. And I would raise Marco Rojas from a -6 PA to -7, the boy has amazing potential!!

What do you think of Scott Wootton? Currently a -6 :eek: Played quite a few games last year. And before I was talking about Tunnicliffe. Dont know why I said Drinkwater :o

Quite a solid defender, good leader and not bad in the air either. Could do with some work on his positioning though, although that should come with experience of playing first team games for Peterborough. I don't think he's as good as Cathcart was, he'll do well in League 1 and a midtable Championship team, but I don't think he's good enough to play in the Premier League. PA of about 120 would be ideal really. As for Tunnicliffe, he's still got a way to go but he's getting there. 160-162 for PA would be my opinion.

Quite a solid defender, good leader and not bad in the air either. Could do with some work on his positioning though, although that should come with experience of playing first team games for Peterborough. I don't think he's as good as Cathcart was, he'll do well in League 1 and a midtable Championship team, but I don't think he's good enough to play in the Premier League. PA of about 120 would be ideal really. As for Tunnicliffe, he's still got a way to go but he's getting there. 160-162 for PA would be my opinion.

Well the top end of -6 is 120. So maybe a bump to -7 or a set PA?

Possibly bring Liverpool's rep down a tad? Went on player search and I could get the likes of Sneijder, De Rossi, Maicon, don't think they would be able to in RL, but that's my view, yours may differ :)

Maybe, but there liverpool. Whose to say if they were in the champ league they couldnt attract these players. They never go there on the game anyways unless your them the AI never signs them. And they cant afford them so dont worry. Sneijder and Maicon always go to Man Utd. So its fine.

Maybe, but there liverpool. Whose to say if they were in the champ league they couldnt attract these players. They never go there on the game anyways unless your them the AI never signs the,. And they cant afford them so dont worry. Snijder and Maicon always go to Man Utd. So its fine.

That's true, fair enough, was just a thought :)

Archived