Wallys update

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right Guy's Breaking news !!! after talking to pav there will be a V17 next week sometime

I cant wait :confused:, im sure there will be some small things to change as you guys no what you want. Thats One more Update!!! Theres no rush or time on it tho, it will be just to fix things that no doubt will come up.

Great Update lads.......just a few things i spotted for ye, Ben Arfa still has a broken leg and will be out for 6 months it should be a injured ankle and out for 2 months, SWP's valuation is wrong as is bartons, Shane Longs transfer fee was 7.5m not 5m, don't mean to be a pain in the ass.......

Scott Cuthbert needs to be at Leyton Orient not Swindon

Alan Smith is still at Newcastle he got released

Kevin Amankwaah got released by Swindon the other day

Oliver Risser isnt at Swindon

Tom Aldred signed for Colchester yesterday but he's on loan at Inverness

Jason Koumas needs to be released from Wigan

Michael Antonio should be on loan at Colchester from Reading on loan till January

Joe Murphy signed for Coventry from Scunthorpe a while ago on a free transfer

Khamel Ghilas is on loan at Reims from Hull season long loan

sorry to be a pain the a...

I note in Italy there's been a bit of a divisional change, in that there are now only two leagues at the C2 stage rather than three.

Now I've been able to get round that by using a bit of artistic license, staying with the 3 leagues and bumping up a few teams from Serie D, but there doesn't seem to be a way to change the format of the competition.

I can remove Serie C2/C, but can't change the number of teams in C1/A and C1/B in the nation rules-those options are greyed out. Is this something I'm unfortunately just going to have to put up with?

Apologies if you have this already included, but here's some changes that happened during the summer with Real Sociedad

New Manager

Philippe Montanier

Players Promoted to Senior Squad

Liassine Cadamuro

Asier Illarramendi

Iñigo Martínez

Rubén Pardo

Players In

Carlos Vela (on season-long loan from Arsenal)

McDonald Mariga (on season-long loan from Inter, with option to buy of €5M)

Players Out

Borja Viguera (on season-long loan to Gimnàstic)

Players Released on Free

Raúl Tamudo (now at Rayo Vallecano)

Mikel Labaka (now at Rayo Vallecano)

Diego Rivas (now at Hércules CF)

Francisco [Paco] Sutil (now at Real Murcia)

Contract Extension

Rubén Pardo until Summer 2015

Additional

Real Sociedad will receive €1.2M from the sale of Mikel Arteta due to a previous clause

Hope this helps, and here's the clubs Wiki page if anything else is needed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_Sociedad

Is this the final update or is there gonna be another? I really don't wanna start a new game and then a new update come out next week...cheers

Samas, you may aswell start a new game now. Its something i'll release in the next week or so, wont be worth waiting for its pretty good as it is.

here i am again... sorry :p

Johnathan Fortune should have been released by Charlton

Walsall have got 2 keepers first of all Jimmy Walker ex West Ham and also David Grof from Notts County

Exodus Geohaghon has signed for Barnet on a free transfer

Billy Kee has signed for Burton Albion from Torquay

Kevan Hurst signed for Walsall but is on loan at Morecambe not sure if he should be

pav have u talk to Terk about the real Fixtures for epl?

pretty bad it isn't working with wally's update for some odd reason

Yeah i messaged him on the thread, would love to include it if someone gets it to work. Think he did it along side MG's update when he created it.

Also i requested earlier some screenshots for Arteta Bellamy Nasri Roger Johnson Ryan Lowe Vicente would be great as i want to edit the fmbase and i cant get the screenshots to work so if you posted them in here would help me lots. Be good if your footman is really pimped out with pictures and a good skin/backgrounds etc. Thanks.

Samas, you may aswell start a new game now. Its something i'll release in the next week or so, wont be worth waiting for its pretty good as it is.

Cheers bud, think I will start a game with somebody now then a new one with my beloved Newcastle when the final, FINAL update is out

Nice work!

2 transfers to 1. FC Kaiserslautern (Germany 1. Liga) missing

Thanos Petsos loan from Bayer Leverkusen

Olcay Sahan from MSV Duisburg free

and GK Kevin Trapp`s (Kaiserslautern and Germany`s U21 GK) current ability and potential ability are better now (current as good as Tobias Sippel but more potential)

Guys if i could have a little help, where do you download the file to? i'm not able to see it when i try to start up a new game. any help will be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

I've managed to download the file where do i put it so that i can see it when i start up a new game?

Guys if i could have a little help, where do you download the file to? i'm not able to see it when i try to start up a new game. any help will be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

I've managed to download the file where do i put it so that i can see it when i start up a new game?

instructions in the OP

This are some youngsters that should appear in the game for Tottenham

Milos Veljkovic; 26-sept-95, DC, DM; right footed. Born in Belgrade, Serbia. Previous Club is Basel

Tomislav Gomelt; 7-jan-95; AML-ST; right footed. Born in Zagreb, Croatia. Previous Club is NK Zagreb

Horacio Olaya (Horacio Cristian Benincasa Olaya); 11-april-94; DC(L); left footed. Born in Buenos Aires (ARG), but Peruvian

Victor Zapata (Victor Manuel Zapata Caicedo); 29-sept-94, ST, right footed. Born in La Paila, Colombia.

Tomislav Gomelt is highly rated. Scored a hattrick against Inter Milan in the NextGen Series a couple of days ago

Archived