Wallys update

Most of them are including image rights and other things, not straight money from the club. Ronaldo doesnt get paid £451 a week cash from the club and then all his other stuff on top.

im surprised with how much iniesta earns.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have we come to a conclusion with this then yet :D ?

The only definate I would say is get rid of the 2 debts and have one. I understand the reason for it in the official DB as thats the case IRL (half £ half $ with 2 different interest %) but if you get the same outcome it doesnt really matter.

MG is running some figures now so im sure he'll let us know what happens. Your not releasing till tomorrow are you? Leave it a bit longer and see what he says :thup:

Good stuff, downloaded this morning and had a look, one or two things caught my eye.

Benayoun is showing up in Arsenal's reserves.

My team (Sheffield Wednesday) looks pretty much spot on, Chris Lines will wear number 8 and Ryan Lowe has been handed the number 30 shirt. Also Lewis Buxton is a natural DR, whilst Ben Marshall (On loan from Stoke) is a natural ML/AML, his CA/PA could also be bumped up slightly perhaps, his stats look too low.

I can always do those changes myself anyway, overall it's excellent stuff!

Looking forward to the final update tomorrow!

Cheers!

Given the news about Man City saying Hargreaves is the fittest human being they've ever seen, maybe his natural fitness should be given quite a hike? Its only at 8 right now. His injury proneness should stay high though, I'm sure its possible for an injury prone player to still be naturally fit?

Good stuff, downloaded this morning and had a look, one or two things caught my eye.

Benayoun is showing up in Arsenal's reserves.

My team (Sheffield Wednesday) looks pretty much spot on, Chris Lines will wear number 8 and Ryan Lowe has been handed the number 30 shirt. Also Lewis Buxton is a natural DR, whilst Ben Marshall (On loan from Stoke) is a natural ML/AML, his CA/PA could also be bumped up slightly perhaps, his stats look too low.

I can always do those changes myself anyway, overall it's excellent stuff!

Looking forward to the final update tomorrow!

Cheers!

Benayoun is a tricky one as its alot to do with rep etc and we cant really boost it too much as hes done nothing to merit it

i'll look at them sheff weds things though

Given the news about Man City saying Hargreaves is the fittest human being they've ever seen, maybe his natural fitness should be given quite a hike? Its only at 8 right now. His injury proneness should stay high though, I'm sure its possible for an injury prone player to still be naturally fit?

Just because he posted a pathethic youtube video??? The best indication of the future is the past, dont think anything should be changed tbh his record speaks for itself.

Thats exactly what I was thinking the other day, but about Rio Ferdinand. Injured quite a lot but when he's fit he could run all day and can play a few games in a short space of time.

Benayoun is a tricky one as its alot to do with rep etc and we cant really boost it too much as hes done nothing to merit it

i'll look at them sheff weds things though

If his rep is putting him in Arsenals reserves then it should be increased. They might have him in to warm the bench but not to not be in the squad altogether. I'd look at the reps of the other players in his position. See who is in the first squad, in his position, who you think shouldnt be then swap their reps. This should fix it right?

If his rep is putting him in Arsenals reserves then it should be increased. They might have him in to warm the bench but not to not be in the squad altogether. I'd look at the reps of the other players in his position. See who is in the first squad, in his position, who you think shouldnt be then swap their reps. This should fix it right?

Well like i said in another post sometimes the AI at start of game defaults certain players to the reserves why i dont know probably a rep thing, but usually as you progress in game they get moved to 1st team

Well like i said in another post sometimes the AI at start of game defaults certain players to the reserves why i dont know probably a rep thing, but usually as you progress in game they get moved to 1st team

I certainly think he will get more games than somebody like Rosicky now. I'll download the update now and have a look through :thup:

I certainly think he will get more games than somebody like Rosicky now. I'll download the update now and have a look through :thup:

I mite have tweak things bit more then what you have on your db, but have a look anyway

The only definate I would say is get rid of the 2 debts and have one. I understand the reason for it in the official DB as thats the case IRL (half £ half $ with 2 different interest %) but if you get the same outcome it doesnt really matter.

MG is running some figures now so im sure he'll let us know what happens. Your not releasing till tomorrow are you? Leave it a bit longer and see what he says :thup:

What Stevo said above basically. 1 debt to the bank of £458.9m starting 01/07/2010 until 01/02/2016 with no interest.

I mite have tweak things bit more then what you have on your db, but have a look anyway

Ive not tweaked anything mate. Im currently using v14 but that last version I used before that was v7. And even for v14 ive not even opened it in the editor, things ive said has just been from what ive observed using it while playing. Im openind v15 now in the editor though so i'll have a scan through :thup:

Have you tweaked son Inter players (like alvarez, now in the 'argentinian 'selecction) and Inter Reputation and money in the bank as well as debts? And coutinho and castaignos (just cancel the futur transfer to inter and put in the current roster)? thanks in advance....

just keep going because it's a great (no sorry, THE BEST) update.. :)

Have you tweaked son Inter players (like alvarez, now in the 'argentinian 'selecction) and Inter Reputation and money in the bank as well as debts? And coutinho and castaignos (just cancel the futur transfer to inter and put in the current roster)? thanks in advance....

just keep going because it's a great (no sorry, THE BEST) update.. :)

Inter have had tweaks yes, best thing to do is try it and see what you think

Just had a look at the update and was there much attributes changed on the portuguese db? for instance Axel Witsel attributes are shocking compared to real life, Balboa is at beira-mar, felipe menezes got loaned to botafogo, Nolito needs atleast 15 dribbling, 16+ pace/acceleration/agility, 14/15 finishing, long shots 14, flair and creativity 15 and alot more and this is me being generous, he has scored in every single game apart from the last game. weldon aint at benfica either as far as i know, luif felipe aint at benfica either, urreta got loaned out to guimares, and another thing Nelson Oliveira did any one not watch the U20s World Cup ?

Overall i appreciate the effort but i can only judge from the portuguese db and only had a brief look at benfica and its lacking alot of changes, updates and transfers

Just opened v15 in the editor and Benayoun is still at Chelsea?

He went on loan to Arse, it's been done correctly under the loans tab.

Also, just a minor point for Wally, Younes Kaboul has been capped for France now. Or you could just removed his second nationality. I just remember from previous games it was always an annoyance when he got called up for the African Nations Cup.

Great update btw.

Just had a look at the update and was there much attributes changed on the portuguese db? for instance Axel Witsel attributes are shocking compared to real life, Balboa is at beira-mar, felipe menezes got loaned to botafogo, Nolito needs atleast 15 dribbling, 16+ pace/acceleration/agility, 14/15 finishing, long shots 14, flair and creativity 15 and alot more and this is me being generous, he has scored in every single game apart from the last game. weldon aint at benfica either as far as i know, luif felipe aint at benfica either, urreta got loaned out to guimares, and another thing Nelson Oliveira did any one not watch the U20s World Cup ?

Overall i appreciate the effort but i can only judge from the portuguese db and only had a brief look at benfica and its lacking alot of changes, updates and transfers

Can only work on the info we get

He went on loan to Arse, it's been done correctly under the loans tab.

Also, just a minor point for Wally, Younes Kaboul has been capped for France now. Or you could just removed his second nationality. I just remember from previous games it was always an annoyance when he got called up for the African Nations Cup.

Great update btw.

I know I edited my post :o

I could help out with the 3 main Clubs and Give you detailed info especially on Benfica. But alot needs to be changed there, anyone who has seen Benfica pre-season vs the big teams likes of Arsenal and so far this season some of the players attributes need major changing (nolito, axel, jardel, emerson and etc.) And not to mention some of the young players in the team likes of Rodrick, Rodrigo again poor technical stats and his also a Foward and Nelson Oliveira who is literally the Ibra of Portugal (if u dont know him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey6AQGLoJik or just look up videos in the U20s World Cup this year) had an amazing U20s World Cup and i personally think generally the players that participated in the u20s for Portugal need a boost, they did make it to the final and almost win it lol.

Also you have some random Mora player joining Benfica which i may have been a mixed up with the foward mora that is in the club already.

Any ideas when you think you will have a final update?

Thanks for the update guys!

I've noticed a few things at Arsenal.

1. I'd boost Wilshere's Influence. It's clear for everyone right now that he will be a team's captain in a few years time.

2. I would decrease both CA and PA of Djourou (definitely much lower than Koscielny's) His poor form is one of the main reason why Arsene has signed Mertesacker

3. Koscielny's CA should be increased imo.

4. Arsenal's basic formation shouldn't be 4-4-2. Same with Wenger's favourite formation. They play 4-2-3-1 but formed differently than the game's basic formation, so not sure what would be best here.

If anyone has a different opinion on things I mentioned, I'm open for discussion.

Archived