Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
wkdsoul

[FM20] Vitrex Skin

Recommended Posts

Loved this skin on FM17 and brilliant to see this remade, will download it now :thup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@wkdsoul

Nice, I will test it right away.

Edited by Cheez3y

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Instant button doesn't work and it progress to match than simulate it.

Also get this with pop up

1065b1a53c7c33e2259d3ceba46173bb.png 

Edited by john1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, john1 said:

Instant button doesn't work and it progress to match than simulate it.

Also get this with pop up

1065b1a53c7c33e2259d3ceba46173bb.png 

Been noted (My twitter has gone mental) - Its been fixed, update out prob tomo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UPDATE 2.0 has been released.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

UPDATE 2.0 has been released.

Link does not work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bella699 said:

Link does not work

should now, was just updated .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

should now, was just updated .

Says link is invalid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, john1 said:

Says link is invalid. 

k. try again (forgot the link was in the first post direct)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ohhh the chalkboard on the right..... :thup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have my chalkboard showing on the left instead of the right, how can I change that to the right side?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

edff2ea1eb50a1584081469d6c312efc.jpg 

I am not a massive fan of those career stats etc etc in middle of the attributes screen, any chance/ guide of removing it completely? And how do I remove those technical, mental and physical attributes( ones in boxes) before the preferred foot etc etc panel on the far end in the screenshot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, john1 said:

edff2ea1eb50a1584081469d6c312efc.jpg 

I am not a massive fan of those career stats etc etc in middle of the attributes screen, any chance/ guide of removing it completely? And how do I remove those technical, mental and physical attributes( ones in boxes) before the preferred foot etc etc panel on the far end in the screenshot?

They are selector panels, click on the arrow top right and pick what you like. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wkdsoul said:

They are selector panels, click on the arrow top right and pick what you like. 

I meant removing that section completely so the attributes screen can expand bit more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, john1 said:

I meant removing that section completely so the attributes screen can expand bit more.

just remove the containers under the             <!-- Small panels 2x3 -->   section in the player overview to the             <!-- Long horizontal panel / Last 5/20 games form graph -->        

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

just remove the containers under the             <!-- Small panels 2x3 -->   section in the player overview to the             <!-- Long horizontal panel / Last 5/20 games form graph -->        

Perfect! Thanks :thup: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks very nice and would be right up my alley, but i don´t like the transparent background.

Is there a fast and easy way to get rid of the transparent background and just have a black background?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Icetuga said:

Looks very nice and would be right up my alley, but i don´t like the transparent background.

Is there a fast and easy way to get rid of the transparent background and just have a black background?

Yes - if you open the client_object_browser file, and change line 25 from

        <widget class="bordered_box" appearance="boxes/custom/background/paper">

to

<widget class="bordered_box" appearance="backgrounds/default">

it'll change it to the default file in the graphics/backgrounds folder, you can overwrite that image with whatever you like
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Version 4 now released.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hello from Germany

i want to try your Skin - against the flut skin

your Skin looks good!

but something:
1) background - not really good to read , if the background is not black or grey or something like that - in my Opinion
2) Squad - no players pictures showing - only kits showing - in my Opinion, include please also the Players Pictures
3) left side "ClubInfo" - the right side "City": no picture showing - it is empty - all City Pics definitly works fine with flut skin and i can also see, that in some point of left side menues, the City Picture is in background showing...
4) left side "Inbox": Message some of my Players are in the top of the week = but the Pitch is empty - only the green pitch but "no" players showing, just empty...

i hope you can help - because i want to give your Skin a longer try....

Thanks !

Edited by SpiderJu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Am 9.7.2020 um 13:06 schrieb wkdsoul:

Yes - if you open the client_object_browser file, and change line 25 from

        <widget class="bordered_box" appearance="boxes/custom/background/paper">

to

<widget class="bordered_box" appearance="backgrounds/default">

it'll change it to the default file in the graphics/backgrounds folder, you can overwrite that image with whatever you like
 

Thank you thats great i love it :thup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@wkdsoul Excellent skin, thank you!  Quick question , my player images won't show when i scroll over them.  Any idea how to fix?

 

Screen Shot 2020-07-10 at 3.49.01 PM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My scoreboard is looking like this in game, what file could fix that?

Capture.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, abdi1721 said:

My scoreboard is looking like this in game, what file could fix that?

Capture.PNG

what resolution are you playing at

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Tcufrog said:

@wkdsoul Excellent skin, thank you!  Quick question , my player images won't show when i scroll over them.  Any idea how to fix?

 

Screen Shot 2020-07-10 at 3.49.01 PM.png

delete the player personal details popup panel in  the players folder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

delete the player personal details popup panel in  the players folder.

It’s deleted but still nothing’s changing in the skin. Do I need to reload or something to make sure it changes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tcufrog said:

It’s deleted but still nothing’s changing in the skin. Do I need to reload or something to make sure it changes?

yes, clear cache and reload

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/07/2020 at 03:39, bluestillidie00 said:

what resolution are you playing at

1366x768

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, abdi1721 said:

1366x768

that’ll be your issue. the skin is built for a 1080p resolution 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

that’ll be your issue. the skin is built for a 1080p resolution 

That's fine it's not a gamebreaking issue for me, was just wondering. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

V7 - released - match IBH panels fixes.

1854130243_FootballManager202016_07_202015_48_47.thumb.png.450d80dd6c2d381ce7ed8f3462588134.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hi, how I can move the score to de right?

 

1376321512_Sinttulo.thumb.jpg.d7f3f81c184604f8af8f89ac89e089df.jpg

Edited by makul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 13 Stunden schrieb makul:

Hi, how I can move the score to de right?

 

1376321512_Sinttulo.thumb.jpg.d7f3f81c184604f8af8f89ac89e089df.jpg

Zoom and try again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/07/2020 at 09:42, wkdsoul said:

So bereft of ideas for my own skin I started looking at bring back so classics lost in time from previous FM’s. So first up, VITREX made by Emil. An extremely popular skin for FM16 & 17, that set the bar for some of the ideas in alot of skins today.

https://fmwkdsoul.wordpress.com/fm-classic-skins-vitrex-20/
 

1310796777_FootballManager202002_07_202013_52_47.thumb.png.f4a45d53708dc5ed03bf54ac97ef8eaa.png  1495347700_FootballManager202002_07_202013_52_45.thumb.png.bc9a4039125e04b8aba0fa3a548017dd.png 


 974761312_FootballManager202002_07_202013_53_03.thumb.png.77c984d2d58dfaa43bcefbada084337f.png 1990133030_FootballManager202002_07_202014_14_50.thumb.png.175717be7a5c2630a5178241061aa21e.png

447162327_FootballManager202002_07_202013_53_15.thumb.png.29c3faf5678d96749af7c5dac8387ee8.png 2088778225_FootballManager202002_07_202014_08_22.thumb.png.c7f81a03725c7d523319db88731d5c87.png 

816769764_FootballManager202002_07_202014_09_32.thumb.png.520dfe5a706ebc35194e0723439ceeaf.png 465351604_FootballManager202002_07_202014_11_33.thumb.png.fccfdf0dcdf50a5482ff0ae07a8c2476.png

1042488020_FootballManager202002_07_202014_11_36.thumb.png.04037d2f0260e6f4ebe6141f777ad3a4.png 1908678793_FootballManager202002_07_202014_12_20.thumb.png.317072c15ded622a68cc43aeeabb6332.png


1426947895_FootballManager202002_07_202013_53_12.thumb.png.8e3890766f5fdfc979ba5606dcc7f727.png 

iGNORE THE BIG SHIRT TOP RIGHT, THE DEFUALT CITY PIC PACK WILL APPEAR THERE
(I use a seperate code in my personal skin to use kit fronts elsewhere)

How do you manage to get the chalkboard on the right of the tactics panel? Mine is showing on the left

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, abdi1721 said:

How do you manage to get the chalkboard on the right of the tactics panel? Mine is showing on the left

what chalkboard?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/07/2020 at 09:42, wkdsoul said:

 

2 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

what chalkboard?

1042488020_FootballManager202002_07_202014_11_36.thumb.png.04037d2f0260e6f4ebe6141f777ad3a4.png 

That one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, abdi1721 said:

That one

Old screenshot, ive updated the post. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vitrex v8 - released. Some minor fixes and attribute role selector added to main player overview.

1134524630_FootballManager202019_07_202017_35_59.thumb.png.59d4698caf0931b8120230c2f35b1923.png 265011727_FootballManager202019_07_202018_01_29.thumb.png.0b837d9b7191f192747e91110cf36fc8.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

 

1134524630_FootballManager202019_07_202017_35_59.thumb.png.59d4698caf0931b8120230c2f35b1923.png 

Is there any way to make the boxes with the player roles black with the white text to make it a bit easier on the eyes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey wkdsoul,

Thanks for your great work in reproposing this skin :). 

Now, regarding city pics, in the opening post of his skin (SSD Gold; tutorial is at the bottom of the opening post, under spoiler), Sh@rk posted a tutorial on how to make the city pics appear correctly, at least in his skin:

 

And, infact, here's how the city pic look in his skin:

https://imgur.com/dhNiLB

If I follow the same procedure for Vitrex, tho, the image appears cut off, as you can see here:

https://imgur.com/1pxxhvJ

Problem still persists no matter the zoom out or zoom in I use; should I change something in the club overview panel or anywhere else?

Thanks :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, I solved the above problem by downloading the old city pics specifically adapted for Vitrex  on FMScout. Still, since the new city pics (those used for FLUT) are numerous and updated, I still would like to know if I can adapt them to this skin and what I should change: the size of the pics themselves, or some parameters in the club overview panel.xml?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lucas78 said:

So, I solved the above problem by downloading the old city pics specifically adapted for Vitrex  on FMScout. Still, since the new city pics (those used for FLUT) are numerous and updated, I still would like to know if I can adapt them to this skin and what I should change: the size of the pics themselves, or some parameters in the club overview panel.xml?

 

Didnt even know the pack had changed. i'll have a look at somepoint

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 ore fa, wkdsoul ha scritto:

Didnt even know the pack had changed. i'll have a look at somepoint

No problem :thup: . For those interested, here is the old version of the city pics pack (from 2017), which works with the current version of Vitrex :

https://www.fmscout.com/a-vitrex-city-pictures-adapted-from-flut.html

While here's the current city pics pack intended mainly for FLUT skin: at least in my experience, if you use it with Vitrex the pic is cut off:

https://www.fmscout.com/a-cities-megapack-fm20.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

small sugestion - maybe the stars colors should be reverted? I mean, young players 'hidden' potential should be black, and over 23y player potential should be gray/silver.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, first of all great job with the skin. No other skin fits my taste as much as this one. I have a couple of issues

1) The arrows that show up when a player improves one of his attributes are black? Could that have something to do with me changing the background to just a black screen?

2) On the tactics screen you can't see the player names on the shirts too well, for example if a kit has any white elements the names become unreadable.

Thanks in advance for your response and once again, great work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Layonix said:

Hi, first of all great job with the skin. No other skin fits my taste as much as this one. I have a couple of issues

1) The arrows that show up when a player improves one of his attributes are black? Could that have something to do with me changing the background to just a black screen?

2) On the tactics screen you can't see the player names on the shirts too well, for example if a kit has any white elements the names become unreadable.

Thanks in advance for your response and once again, great work.

I'll have a look at 1. not sure what sets that colour.

2. nothing can be done about that its one colour or nothing,  Its pretty much why its only in this 'classic' skikn, most makers dont like/use it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...