[FM20] UEFA Revival 1.6 - 25/07/2020

4 hours ago, dave7867 said:

in scottish league 

file 9

looked into more 4 were effected because of european games where i had to qualify as celtic didnt

the other was the cup final.

between 24 oct to 2nov could of played 2 games (sunday)  and or tuesday-wednesday

I'll take a look at it later on tonight.

2 hours ago, LazgoNNO2000 said:

Hey Carlitos85
So Are You Gonna To Do 3 Winners Intertoto Cup Teams To Qualify UEFA Cup And Europa League

No can do. The game can't record 3 winners in the competition's history so it's 1 winner only.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, dave7867 said:

games a bogey 

wont let me register players for 2nd phase of europa league group save done:mad:

You just need to select your team and start the match. It's a bug with the editor but it still lets you play matches without any problems. It just registers the players as you pick them.

On 23/12/2019 at 15:07, Carlito85 said:

**NOTES**

- Don't worry if you can't register your squad for continental games. It's a bug in the editor but you're still able to just select your squad as normal per game and start the match. The players will be registered automatically.

5 hours ago, dave7867 said:

games a bogey 

wont let me register players for 2nd phase of europa league group save done:mad:

It's in the first post, please read the small letters :stop:

10 hours ago, dave7867 said:

no ,throughout from last years version you done this.

i selected  team  and pop up says 20 are not registered and CANT PLAY and couldnt go any further!

tried twice reloading same answer (must respond)file2.thumb.png.ad5ff96e1a69b7e57f66c7954072137c.png

I've just been able to start up a Champions League match with no problems at all.

If you send me a copy of your save I'll take a look at it for you and try to figure out why you're getting that message. I've never gotten that over the last 2-3 years though.

Is anybody else experiencing this issue?

2 hours ago, LazgoNNO2000 said:

So Carlitos85
Can I Do Real Dates For FM 20 Editor 
I Want Real Dates Of 2019-20 Like In Real Life

The real fixture dates are already included. You keep asking me the same questions after I've already answered them lol.

Edited by Carlito85

@dave7867 Just done a test of file 9 and the issue has popped up. It seems to be attached to the Europa League only which is weird, considering the Champions League and Cup Winners' Cup have the same rules/deadline dates.

I've changed the rules up for the next update and I'll apply it to the rest of the files so this can be avoided in future. In the mean time, if you have the in-game editor you can tick the "allow registration at any time" option and it'll allow you to register your team in full. It's a temporary fix but it means you can continue your save as normal.

14 minutes ago, Carlito85 said:

@dave7867 Just done a test of file 9 and the issue has popped up. It seems to be attached to the Europa League only which is weird, considering the Champions League and Cup Winners' Cup have the same rules/deadline dates.

I've changed the rules up for the next update and I'll apply it to the rest of the files so this can be avoided in future. In the mean time, if you have the in-game editor you can tick the "allow registration at any time" option and it'll allow you to register your team in full. It's a temporary fix but it means you can continue your save as normal.

didnt know you could do that oops!! cheers ,will give it a try

58 minutes ago, omarsorto6 said:

Hey are you gonna do more files for the CONCACAF and CONMEBOL ? Like mirroring the UEFA champions league and euro league , groups stage then knock out rounds ? 

Yeah I'll look into getting 1 or 2 of those in for a future update :thup:

Have a happy new year, everyone.

4 ore fa, Carlito85 ha scritto:

Version 1.1 is now available for download and is a huge update from 1.0. Lots of requests filled also.

Enjoy :thup:

Thank you so much for adding the 95/96 structure!!!

Is this working on FM19 too or works for FM20 only?

1 hour ago, LazgoNNO2000 said:

Hey Carlitos85
Can You Do Europa League On 48 Teams But With 8 Groups With 6 Teams
It Will Be Similar To UEFA Cup In 2004-2009 But Different
And Did You Put 3 Winners Qualifed To Other European Competitions

Hi Lazgo

I won't be adding any new files for a while as the update I just finished was pretty huge lol.

Your request was filled though and 3 teams will qualify to the UEFA Cup (one winner, the runner-up and the third-placed team). Files 33 and 34.

1 minute ago, Federico said:

Thank you so much for adding the 95/96 structure!!!

Is this working on FM19 too or works for FM20 only?

You're welcome :thup:

I don't think it'll work with FM19 due to the editor being a little different but it's worth a try if you can extract it from FM20 editor and import/verify it for FM19.

In questo momento, Carlito85 ha scritto:

I don't think it'll work with FM19 due to the editor being a little different but it's worth a try if you can extract it from FM20 editor and import/verify it for FM19.

Alright! Thank you again for your work! :applause:

26 minutes ago, Federico said:

@Carlito85

Just wanted to le you know I ran a test on FM19 without messing out with editors and it works like a charm. Hehehe... brilliant work anyway, the season 95/96 is reproduced beautifully :applause:

That's excellent to hear. Hope you enjoy it my friend :thup:

1 hour ago, Wolf_pd said:

The 1.2 version can't be opened after download. Can you check the file?

Just downloaded it and I was able to unpack it without any issues using winrar. What's happening when you try to open it?

1 hour ago, Carlito85 said:

Just downloaded it and I was able to unpack it without any issues using winrar. What's happening when you try to open it?

I get an error message: 

Can't open file FM20 - UEFA Revival 1.2.rar as archive

3 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

I get an error message: 

Do you have winrar or winzip? I would suggest trying winrar if you don't have it.

If you already have winrar I'm not sure why it would be doing that. Have you tried downloading it again?

Hi Carlito,

The Uefa Conference league in various of your files not containing the UEFA Cup is the 3rd european competition below the Europa League UEFA introduced for this season right?

I was waiting for your files before i started my proper saves this year after the next patch as i really enjoyed using last year's files.

Many thanks for all your hard work on these files every year.

Dai

33 minutes ago, Dai35 said:

Hi Carlito,

The Uefa Conference league in various of your files not containing the UEFA Cup is the 3rd european competition below the Europa League UEFA introduced for this season right?

I was waiting for your files before i started my proper saves this year after the next patch as i really enjoyed using last year's files.

Many thanks for all your hard work on these files every year.

Dai

Hi Dai,

Glad you enjoyed my work in FM19, much appreciated. You should find that the files are much more in-depth this year after the last 2 updates.

The UEFA Conference League (files 26-29) is the 3rd competition, and an alternative to the UEFA Cup Winners' Cup, yes :thup:

Thank you for answering my question about the name of the 3rd UEFA competition in this year's version Carlito, i could not remember what it was called so wanted to clarify to make sure i picked the right version of your file for what i want.

I'm really looking forward to starting my long term saves after the winter patch is released. Will you have to remake the files after it's release or will it just be a case of loading the new database into the editor and reverifying the files please? ( i'm not quite sure how it works with regards editor files and each database update.)

Many thanks again

Dai

18 minutes ago, Dai35 said:

Thank you for answering my question about the name of the 3rd UEFA competition in this year's version Carlito, i could not remember what it was called so wanted to clarify to make sure i picked the right version of your file for what i want.

I'm really looking forward to starting my long term saves after the winter patch is released. Will you have to remake the files after it's release or will it just be a case of loading the new database into the editor and reverifying the files please? ( i'm not quite sure how it works with regards editor files and each database update.)

Many thanks again

Dai

I'm hoping it'll just be a case of reverifying all of the files for the new patch and getting the update out as it was last year.

3 hours ago, Carlito85 said:

Do you have winrar or winzip? I would suggest trying winrar if you don't have it.

If you already have winrar I'm not sure why it would be doing that. Have you tried downloading it again?

Have downloaded it several times, but I don't think I have winrar on my computer, so that might be it. Will check later, but no big issue at the moment.

4 hours ago, palmamiguel92 said:

ohhh here it is!

Did they sort out that thingy in the editor preventing the runner ups from Cups to go to Cup Winners Cup?

I think that is actually fixed by default this year. I noticed that Watford (2018-19 FA Cup runner-up) start the 2019-20 season in the UEFA Cup Winners' Cup, even though they finished 11th in the Premier League last season :thup:

11 horas atrás, Carlito85 disse:

I think that is actually fixed by default this year. I noticed that Watford (2018-19 FA Cup runner-up) start the 2019-20 season in the UEFA Cup Winners' Cup, even though they finished 11th in the Premier League last season :thup:

Great stuff!

13 minutes ago, endlessthunder said:

Hi Carlito,

In game I notice that even after winning the champions leauge, the ranking of the league does not get a boost. Is there a way to fix it? Does the coefficient thing work?

thank you

As far as I know, unfortunately, there isn't a way to get coefficients working so that they update each year.

If anybody can find a way though I'd be happy to update the files.

4 minutes ago, Carlito85 said:

As far as I know, unfortunately, there isn't a way to get coefficients working so that they update each year.

If anybody can find a way though I'd be happy to update the files.

That is unfortunate :(  I really enjoy using your file

By the way, creating more than 30 different combination is just purely amazing. Thank you for the hard work :)) 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I am using this patch and is incredible, great work. Just there are some issues that I notice playing the second season in game (20/21). The Champions League winner also is playing UEFA Cup because of their league position and the same happens with the Winner's Cup Winner. The other thing is that the third competition in CONMEBOL-CONCACAF tournament has not been drawn and is not being played.

44 minutes ago, Lurra said:

Hi, I am using this patch and is incredible, great work. Just there are some issues that I notice playing the second season in game (20/21). The Champions League winner also is playing UEFA Cup because of their league position and the same happens with the Winner's Cup Winner. The other thing is that the third competition in CONMEBOL-CONCACAF tournament has not been drawn and is not being played.

Which files are you using? I'll take a look at them.

Also, when you say the Champions League winner is playing in the UEFA Cup because of their league position, are they in the Champions League as well? None of the files I made have the Champions League winner automatically qualifying for the Champions League in the following season. I couldn't get it to work properly.

Edited by Carlito85

En 9/2/2020 a las 20:23, Carlito85 dijo:

Which files are you using? I'll take a look at them.

Also, when you say the Champions League winner is playing in the UEFA Cup because of their league position, are they in the Champions League as well? None of the files I made have the Champions League winner automatically qualifying for the Champions League in the following season. I couldn't get it to work properly.

I used file 15 and 35 (in two different saves) with CONMEBOL-CONCACAF file compatible with UEFA Cup competition.

Yes, I mean that. The Champions League winner was in UEFA Cup qualification in their league and in the next season they are playing both competitions.

8 minutes ago, Lurra said:

I used file 15 and 35 (in two different saves) with CONMEBOL-CONCACAF file compatible with UEFA Cup competition.

Yes, I mean that. The Champions League winner was in UEFA Cup qualification in their league and in the next season they are playing both competitions.

I'll run a quick test :thup:

@Lurra Managed to find the problem and I fixed it last night for files 32-35. Turns out the UEFA Cup setup date needed to be changed to a later date as it was causing a problem with Intertoto Cup teams qualifying in the 2nd season.

I'll take a look at the rest of the files later tonight and try to get an update out for download later this week :thup:

Hi Carlito85,

Love the look of this - amazing work.  Just a question about what formats are available or not, is there any option presently that brings back the qualification pathways for the current format that we saw for most of the 2000's and 2010's - i.e. fewer automatic group stage spots as teams that finished 3rd or 4th in the likes of the Premier League and La Liga still had to navigate the play-off rounds.  From memory, 2017 was the last time this happened when Liverpool had to get past Hoffenhiem.

If not, is this something that you think could easily be done in the editor by myself?

Although as a Newcastle fan, I feel a little bit awkward about doing it to myself considering the last time we got that far against Paritzan. 

Edited by pandamninator

8 hours ago, pandamninator said:

Hi Carlito85,

Love the look of this - amazing work.  Just a question about what formats are available or not, is there any option presently that brings back the qualification pathways for the current format that we saw for most of the 2000's and 2010's - i.e. fewer automatic group stage spots as teams that finished 3rd or 4th in the likes of the Premier League and La Liga still had to navigate the play-off rounds.  From memory, 2017 was the last time this happened when Liverpool had to get past Hoffenhiem.

If not, is this something that you think could easily be done in the editor by myself?

Although as a Newcastle fan, I feel a little bit awkward about doing it to myself considering the last time we got that far against Paritzan. 

Hi pandaminator,

From one Newcastle fan to another I hear you lol. Going out on penalties against Partizan was a nightmare. It was all downhill from there.

The option of navigating the playoff rounds is included in the majority of the files. The current format is also included in a few though (files 26-29). There's a detailed file guide included in the download to make choosing the file you'd like easier.

I'm working on an update which I hope to have released by tomorrow at the latest (fixing a UEFA Cup error that has popped up), so it might be best to hold off on starting a new save until then if you'd prefer to use the UEFA Cup instead of the Europa League :thup:

Edited by Carlito85

On 13/02/2020 at 21:49, Carlito85 said:

Hi pandaminator,

From one Newcastle fan to another I hear you lol. Going out on penalties against Partizan was a nightmare. It was all downhill from there.

The option of navigating the playoff rounds is included in the majority of the files. The current format is also included in a few though (files 26-29). There's a detailed file guide included in the download to make choosing the file you'd like easier.

I'm working on an update which I hope to have released by tomorrow at the latest (fixing a UEFA Cup error that has popped up), so it might be best to hold off on starting a new save until then if you'd prefer to use the UEFA Cup instead of the Europa League :thup:

Awesome, file 34 was going to be the one I was going with so will play the waiting game - what is the error out of interest?

Edited by pandamninator

2 hours ago, pandamninator said:

Awesome, file 34 was going to be the one I was going with so will play the waiting game - what is the error out of interest?

The Season Update Day and the Setup Date were too early for the UEFA Cup. As a result from the second season onward, it was grabbing the 3 qualifying Intertoto Cup teams from the previous year instead of the current year.