[FM20] UEFA Revival 1.6 - 25/07/2020

6 minutos atrás, irish kopite disse:

Thank you. I'll definitely give this a try! A very traditional set-up by the looks of things.

yes, the good old days where everyone had a shot of touching that trophy

needless to say if you find any bug let me know, i simed 3 or 4 seasons and it was ok but it was late, so... ahah

Edited by palmamiguel92

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Carlito,

How are The CONCACAF-CONNMEBOL merger files set up i.e. do they have all countries in that region represented in all competitions e.g. Canada has teams in all the competitions?

How would i fix the file so Canada had teams in the competitions?

Is this compatible with Yellow's Canadian Megapatch file?

Many Thanks

Dai

2 hours ago, irish kopite said:

Is there any way that I can stop this happening. Using the Liverpool example, the game will auto pull England's UEFA Cup reps from the next available PL team down, bypassing the team that has qualified for the CL as defending champions?

You would need to check the seeding in the UEFA Cup to make sure no teams are missing. If a number is wrong and doesn't correspond properly with the amount of teams in that round then there could be one or two missing. Did you edit anything to do with the UEFA Cup?

2 hours ago, Dai35 said:

Hi Carlito,

How are The CONCACAF-CONNMEBOL merger files set up i.e. do they have all countries in that region represented in all competitions e.g. Canada has teams in all the competitions?

How would i fix the file so Canada had teams in the competitions?

Is this compatible with Yellow's Canadian Megapatch file?

Many Thanks

Dai

Hi Dai,

It's basically 5 competitions that grab teams from 2 continents (North & South America). Canadian teams are eligible to take part and have representatives in the competitions.

I'd imagine it should be compatible with anything domestic-based. If there are continental competitions in Yellow's megapatch it may cause problems though.

Edited by Carlito85

7 minutes ago, Carlito85 said:

You would need to check the seeding in the UEFA Cup to make sure no teams are missing. If a number is wrong and doesn't correspond properly with the amount of teams in that round then there could be one or two missing. Did you edit anything to do with the UEFA Cup?

Hi Dai,

It's basically 5 competitions that grab teams from 2 continents (North & South America). Canadian teams are eligible to take part and have representatives in the competitions.

I'd imagine it should be compatible with anything domestic-based. If there are continental competitions in Yellow's megapatch it may cause problems though.

Hi Carlito, If i am understanding what you have said correctly then you have set the CONCACAF-CONMEBOL competitions up so that Canadian teams get places in the various continental competitions from their league finishing positions and from winning the Voyagers Cup?

Many Thanks

Dai

3 minutes ago, Dai35 said:

Hi Carlito, If i am understanding what you have said correctly then you have set the CONCACAF-CONMEBOL competitions up so that Canadian teams get places in the various continental competitions from their league finishing positions and from winning the Voyagers Cup?

Many Thanks

Dai

That should be right, yeah. There's a Cup Winners' Cup style competition included so Canada as a nation would have a representative in it.

15 hours ago, Carlito85 said:

An update.

Every qualification category now has a seeding in the nations list from 0 for the CL winners to 10 for Intertoto Cup reps and I've linked them to the various rounds of the competitions where these teams enter. There is no longer any duplication.

The Cup Winners Cup and UEFA Cup winners are automatically qualifying for the following seasons competitions respectively, as are the Champions League winners.

However, I have yet to see a scenario whereby a team does a domestic cup/ UEFA Cup double to see what happens. By right that team should enter the CWC. I have gone so far as making the Cup Winners Cup superior to the UEFA Cup in seeding terms, as was the case with the old European competitions. I was delighted with how the following scenario played out. RB Leipzig won the Cup Winners Cup in 19/20 ( how very CWC  I might add!). Bayern won the German cup. Both teams finished 2 and 4 in the Bundesliga respectively and both entered the CWC the following season. The game simply filled the remaining 2 UEFA Cup places with the next available teams in the league. 3, 5, 6, 7 qualified for the UEFA Cup.

Celtic won the Scottish league and cup double in 19/20, Hibs finished runners up in the league and cup. Rangers and Aberdeen finished 3 and 4 in the league respectively. Scotland's European reps in 20/21 were CL- Celtic, CWC- Hibs, UEFA Cup- Rangers and Aberdeen. 

In some respects the specific seeding system is really working.

However, there are a few annoying things I need to sort. A big one for me is the following scenario. Man City won the league, cup and CL Treble in 19/20. In the 20/21 champions league Liverpool entered the competition I guess as England's representative as city qualified as past winners (this is how the game puts it). That shouldn't happen as the CL should be for domestic or reigning European champions only. 

Are there conditional scenarios that can be set that anybody knows of? Using the above example, if a team qualifies twice effectively by doing a league/ CL double, can the game be told to enter that team next year but do not enter the domestic or CL runners-up?

Also, the way I have the seeding system set up, there can be 9 teams who auto qualify for the group stage when there should only be 8. The game corrects this by only taking 7 qualifiers from the play-off round and the 8th team disappears from the competition.

An update.

Every qualification category now has a seeding in the nations list from 0 for the CL winners to 10 for Intertoto Cup reps and I've linked them to the various rounds of the competitions where these teams enter. There is no longer any duplication.

The Cup Winners Cup and UEFA Cup winners are automatically qualifying for the following seasons competitions respectively, as are the Champions League winners.

However, I have yet to see a scenario whereby a team does a domestic cup/ UEFA Cup double to see what happens. By right that team should enter the CWC. I have gone so far as making the Cup Winners Cup superior to the UEFA Cup in seeding terms, as was the case with the old European competitions. I was delighted with how the following scenario played out. RB Leipzig won the Cup Winners Cup in 19/20 ( how very CWC  I might add!). Bayern won the German cup. Both teams finished 2 and 4 in the Bundesliga respectively and both entered the CWC the following season. The game simply filled the remaining 2 UEFA Cup places with the next available teams in the league. 3, 5, 6, 7 qualified for the UEFA Cup.

Celtic won the Scottish league and cup double in 19/20, Hibs finished runners up in the league and cup. Rangers and Aberdeen finished 3 and 4 in the league respectively. Scotland's European reps in 20/21 were CL- Celtic, CWC- Hibs, UEFA Cup- Rangers and Aberdeen. 

In some respects the specific seeding system is really working.

However, there are a few annoying things I need to sort. A big one for me is the following scenario. Man City won the league, cup and CL Treble in 19/20. In the 20/21 champions league Liverpool entered the competition I guess as England's representative as city qualified as past winners (this is how the game puts it). That shouldn't happen as the CL should be for domestic or reigning European champions only. 

Are there conditional scenarios that can be set that anybody knows of? Using the above example, if a team qualifies twice effectively by doing a league/ CL double, can the game be told to enter that team next year but do not enter the domestic or CL runners-up?

Also, the way I have the seeding system set up, there can be 9 teams who auto qualify for the group stage when there should only be 8. The game corrects this by only taking 7 qualifiers from the play-off round and the 8th team disappears from the competition.

As far as I know there is only a "Use Runner-Up" or "Use Third Place" box you can tick, but when I tried it with one of my files it really didn't seem to be of much use. SI definitely need to address this going forward so we can specifically determine who enters a competition if the previous winner has already qualified via other means.

On 17/04/2020 at 16:20, TRFC23 said:

Hi, I'm using revival no 36 but I don't have the qualification spots showing on my league table,is this deliberate? Managing Liverpool

Hi mate.

This is due to the domestic league's qualification places being linked to the nation's rules as opposed to the continental competition's rules. I've brought this issue up in the feature request forum as the league tables also lose their colour-coded positions.

Basically I would have to rebuild the Premier League from scratch in order to get the qualification places to display in the rules page. It's unfortunate but I don't think there's any way to work around it right now.

2 hours ago, Carlito85 said:

Hi mate.

This is due to the domestic league's qualification places being linked to the nation's rules as opposed to the continental competition's rules. I've brought this issue up in the feature request forum as the league tables also lose their colour-coded positions.

Basically I would have to rebuild the Premier League from scratch in order to get the qualification places to display in the rules page. It's unfortunate but I don't think there's any way to work around it right now.

Ah right that makes a lot of sense, thanks for the explanation

On 27/04/2020 at 13:38, Mardels said:

Is there any file with 2005-06 or 2006-07 setup?

I believe there is, with the exception of there being 1 UEFA Intertoto Cup winner crowned instead of 3, and it having a custom format (group stage).

I can't access the file guide right now but it should be one of files #13-18

Edited by Carlito85

Hi @Carlito85 , Great work again. What is the difference between File Number 20, and File Number 24? Number 24 says Champions League is domestic league winners only, is that not the case in file 20 as well? As usual, I'm looking for 1980s European competition styles!

Oh, and does the winner of the competitions defend their title the next season, or is that nigh on impossible to replicate?

Hi @Carlito85, I'm wondering if the CONCACAF-COMMENBOL Merger can be played alongside with the CONCACAF Champions League and the CFU Cup, since I'm testing it (file 2A) and the Libertadores and Sudamericana are being played as well (the CONCACAF Champions is disabled)

17 hours ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

Hi @Carlito85 , Great work again. What is the difference between File Number 20, and File Number 24? Number 24 says Champions League is domestic league winners only, is that not the case in file 20 as well? As usual, I'm looking for 1980s European competition styles!

Oh, and does the winner of the competitions defend their title the next season, or is that nigh on impossible to replicate?

Cheers mate.

The difference between files 20 and 24 is file 20 accommodates 54 nations in the UEFA Champions League via 3 qualifying rounds (I think - it's either 54 champions or some nations have multiple teams - I'll update the file guide to explain that one better), whereas file 24 features 32 champions. File 20 also has Champions League teams drop into the UEFA Cup, whereas 24 doesn't.

I'm looking into adding a handful of files that will allow the Champions League winner to defend their title in the next season. Hoping to get the next update out in a few weeks.

17 hours ago, krakonico said:

Hi @Carlito85, I'm wondering if the CONCACAF-COMMENBOL Merger can be played alongside with the CONCACAF Champions League and the CFU Cup, since I'm testing it (file 2A) and the Libertadores and Sudamericana are being played as well (the CONCACAF Champions is disabled)

I don't think it would work too well due to fixture clashes. The file features a Champions League to replace the others, but I may have to look into the Libertadores and Sudamericana still being played. I don't think that was supposed to happen lol.

Edited by Carlito85

@Carlito85 thanks for that. I was having a nosey at the files last night. I assume there has been no fix to small stadiums hosting the finals. Limerick has been hosting several finals on the saves I looked at!! 

Oh, and a request but I don't know if you could do? Any chance you could change files 20, 24, and 30 (not decided which one to use yet), to make a 2 week break between the legs? At the minute there's a 1 week break but real life it was always 2 weeks. 

Thanks in advance if you can do that.

2 hours ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

@Carlito85 thanks for that. I was having a nosey at the files last night. I assume there has been no fix to small stadiums hosting the finals. Limerick has been hosting several finals on the saves I looked at!! 

Oh, and a request but I don't know if you could do? Any chance you could change files 20, 24, and 30 (not decided which one to use yet), to make a 2 week break between the legs? At the minute there's a 1 week break but real life it was always 2 weeks. 

Thanks in advance if you can do that.

Last I checked as of the 1.4 update, the stadium issue had been sorted but I'll run some more tests to see if it's still messing up :thup:

I don't think a 2 week break between legs would be possible due to clashes with domestic cups and international breaks but I'll have a look and see what I can do.

Hi maybe a dumb question but any idea when I add new nation (New State by @Timo@) if it will work properly and teams from that nation get into CL and Europa League or is it up to me to try and test? Thanks! (Same if I wanted to add Greenland but that patch I know doesn't have them in CL, which then I wonder how I can add them!)

Edit: My quick test showed they don't qualify in seedings after 1st season. Any way I can add nations/leagues to qualify when I add fantasy ones? Thanks!

Edited by DomDeGea

18 hours ago, DomDeGea said:

Hi maybe a dumb question but any idea when I add new nation (New State by @Timo@) if it will work properly and teams from that nation get into CL and Europa League or is it up to me to try and test? Thanks! (Same if I wanted to add Greenland but that patch I know doesn't have them in CL, which then I wonder how I can add them!)

Edit: My quick test showed they don't qualify in seedings after 1st season. Any way I can add nations/leagues to qualify when I add fantasy ones? Thanks!

If you're wanting to use custom nations you'd likely have to merge the files in order to make sure the nations you're using can be inserted into the UEFA nation rankings. They'd also have to be within the top 54 in order to gain a place, unless you were to reconfigure the seedings to accommodate more.

10 minutes ago, Carlito85 said:

If you're wanting to use custom nations you'd likely have to merge the files in order to make sure the nations you're using can be inserted into the UEFA nation rankings. They'd also have to be within the top 54 in order to gain a place, unless you were to reconfigure the seedings to accommodate more.

Thanks for the quick reply. Considering I have for now 0 experience with editing of this kind on FM I might just forget about the idea. I quickly tried to merge earlier /before even seeing your reply/, adding the nation to pool and in seeding changing from 54 to 55 on last number in the leagues and somehow all it did was not load any of the competitions in the game haha 

20 hours ago, DomDeGea said:

Thanks for the quick reply. Considering I have for now 0 experience with editing of this kind on FM I might just forget about the idea. I quickly tried to merge earlier /before even seeing your reply/, adding the nation to pool and in seeding changing from 54 to 55 on last number in the leagues and somehow all it did was not load any of the competitions in the game haha 

No problem.

I would say the best way to go about it to stay error-free would be to recreate the nations from scratch in my file, but again without much experience in the editor it could be a bit of a daunting task.

19 hours ago, trickynicky_36 said:

Hi Carlitos85 in your next update is there any chance you can create a Intercontinental Cup file to work with any of the UEFA cup files.

Also make the club world cup extinct.

It may be possible but I'll have to see what I can do as I have a few files planned for the next update already. Are you wanting this to replace the Club World Cup or the Champions League competitions?

43 minutes ago, Carlito85 said:

No problem.

I would say the best way to go about it to stay error-free would be to recreate the nations from scratch in my file, but again without much experience in the editor it could be a bit of a daunting task.

It may be possible but I'll have to see what I can do as I have a few files planned for the next update already. Are you wanting this to replace the Club World Cup or the Champions League competitions?

To replace the Club World Cup

Hi @Carlito85 I'm testing my file with your CONCACAF-CONMENBOL MERGER file 2A, but I got some questions, according to the rules, the order of importance of the cups are:

1. - CONCACAF-CONMEBOL Champions League
  2. - CONCACAF-CONMEBOL American Confederations Cup
  3. - CONCACAF-CONMEBOL Copa Nacional
  4. - CONCACAF-CONMEBOL Inter-Nations Trophy

Dominican Republic's team chosen are one by competition, but the third placed team is drafted to the Inter-Nations while the fourth placed team goes to the Copa Nacional.  Also, in the notes it says that the "Copa Nacional" mirrors the UEFA Cup Winners' Cup, and so the FA Cup winner (or the runner up if the winner is the league champ) should be selected to the Copa Nacional.  This has been repeated in three years, 2020, 2021, and the new competition of 2022.

On 11/05/2020 at 19:38, krakonico said:

Hi @Carlito85 I'm testing my file with your CONCACAF-CONMENBOL MERGER file 2A, but I got some questions, according to the rules, the order of importance of the cups are:

1. - CONCACAF-CONMEBOL Champions League
  2. - CONCACAF-CONMEBOL American Confederations Cup
  3. - CONCACAF-CONMEBOL Copa Nacional
  4. - CONCACAF-CONMEBOL Inter-Nations Trophy

Dominican Republic's team chosen are one by competition, but the third placed team is drafted to the Inter-Nations while the fourth placed team goes to the Copa Nacional.  Also, in the notes it says that the "Copa Nacional" mirrors the UEFA Cup Winners' Cup, and so the FA Cup winner (or the runner up if the winner is the league champ) should be selected to the Copa Nacional.  This has been repeated in three years, 2020, 2021, and the new competition of 2022.

I think that might be a case of the order of competitions needing to be changed in the editor. The Inter-Nations trophy may be higher-placed than the Copa Nacional in the Teams > Seedings page.

7 hours ago, omarsorto6 said:

Hey @Carlito85 hope all is well friend. Just wondering is the FIFA world club cup file  working with the concacaf and conmebol file 

I'm doing well thanks mate. Hope all is well with you :thup:

Still in a bit of a stalemate with the Club World Cup which I'm hoping to get fixed in a couple of weeks when I've got my computer up and running again. The tournament now schedules but it's grabbing the wrong teams. Nightmare to deal with lol.

Edited by Carlito85

1 hour ago, Carlito85 said:

I'm doing well thanks mate. Hope all is well with you :thup:

Still in a bit of a stalemate with the Club World Cup which I'm hoping to get fixed in a couple of weeks when I've got my computer up and running again. The tournament now schedules but it's grabbing the wrong teams. Nightmare to deal with lol.

Yea I know what you mean bout drawing the wrong teams , I seem to have all the other tournaments right but when I try to add Europa league two winner to qualified for the FIFA  club World Cup It always draws the highest rank European football club. I have all the teams In stage 0 .

image.jpg

18 hours ago, omarsorto6 said:

Yea I know what you mean bout drawing the wrong teams , I seem to have all the other tournaments right but when I try to add Europa league two winner to qualified for the FIFA  club World Cup It always draws the highest rank European football club. I have all the teams In stage 0 .

image.jpg

Update , it looks like if I switch out the Europe league 2 too the UEFA Cup winners cup it works . I just have to pick out one your other files that have the UEFA cup winners. Thank you for making so many files to pick from bro 👍🏽

• 3 weeks later...

Just a heads up to those waiting for the 1.5 update, I haven't forgotten about you. I'm still planning on releasing this within the next week or so (hopefully). It just depends on how quickly I can get through everything and test it.

I've began work on adding a bunch of new files and correcting any errors in existing ones. The UEFA file count is looking like it'll be close to maxing out at 50.

I'll also be looking to try and get the Club World Cup working with the CC merger, but I won't let that delay anything any further :thup:

Edited by Carlito85

17 minutes ago, anitamui said:

what are those formats?

are they formats of other Continental competitions?

Alternates of existing files, but with the UEFA Champions League winner automatically qualifying for the competition in the next season to defend their crown. There are also some tweaks of existing competition formats, such as the 1997-1999 file (24-team group stage instead of 32), and the UEFA Cup Winners' Cup added to the 2021-2024 format in separate files.

In terms of 'new' content, I'll be adding a real retro file into the mix (1973-74), with replays for the UEFA Champions League/Cup Winners' Cup finals, and 2-legged finals for the UEFA Cup.

5 hours ago, Carlito85 said:

Alternates of existing files, but with the UEFA Champions League winner automatically qualifying for the competition in the next season to defend their crown. There are also some tweaks of existing competition formats, such as the 1997-1999 file (24-team group stage instead of 32), and the UEFA Cup Winners' Cup added to the 2021-2024 format in separate files.

In terms of 'new' content, I'll be adding a real retro file into the mix (1973-74), with replays for the UEFA Champions League/Cup Winners' Cup finals, and 2-legged finals for the UEFA Cup.

´so when 1.5 will release and what formats you will added

12 hours ago, HugoLazgo12 said:

´so when 1.5 will release and what formats you will added

Pretty much everything in the post that you quoted. I'm hoping to get the update out by the weekend.

On 01/06/2020 at 11:42, Carlito85 said:

Pretty much everything in the post that you quoted. I'm hoping to get the update out by the weekend.

so where you update the last one will you edit in this thing in FM 21

i pretty sure hope FM 21 will make editor more easy without some errors on this

1 hour ago, HugoLazgo12 said:

so where you update the last one will you edit in this thing in FM 21

i pretty sure hope FM 21 will make editor more easy without some errors on this

Yeah while I think this will be my last update for FM20, with the exception of any unexpected errors that need to be fixed, I'll be bringing this back for FM21.

On 31/05/2020 at 17:28, Carlito85 said:

I have a suggestion Carlito85, albeit perhaps late in the day. Could you try to include a file with the current Champions League format (8 groups x 4 teams, group stage before Christmas, knockout from February- May), except only national league champions. Champions League winner automatically qualifies for the following seasons competition, of course! Many thanks.

I have a suggestion Carlito85, albeit perhaps late in the day. Could you try to include a file with the current Champions League format (8 groups x 4 teams, group stage before Christmas, knockout from February- May), except only national league champions. Champions League winner automatically qualifies for the following seasons competition, of course! Many thanks.

I'm not sure if that would be possible given how the qualifying rounds are set up, but I'll look into it. I was looking for 1 more to top the project off at 50 files lol :thup:

1 hour ago, Carlito85 said:

I'm not sure if that would be possible given how the qualifying rounds are set up, but I'll look into it. I was looking for 1 more to top the project off at 50 files lol :thup:

A couple of months ago I tried your file that contained the 1980s style old European Cup knockout format with top 32 national champs only and attempted to convert the first round to a group stage. I couldn't manage it. Just a suggestion for a shortcut!

23 minutes ago, irish kopite said:

A couple of months ago I tried your file that contained the 1980s style old European Cup knockout format with top 32 national champs only and attempted to convert the first round to a group stage. I couldn't manage it. Just a suggestion for a shortcut!

Just had a look at how many teams it would require and the competition would need 81 in order for it to function properly without me having to completely remap everything. I could make it where the top 2 teams qualify instead if that works for you? With there being 54 nations in use I'd have to double up on a few to make up the numbers.

EDIT: In fact I might actually be able to make it work since the Champions League winner would automatically qualify. The nation of the UCL winner would have 2 teams and that would make up the numbers I think. I'll keep you posted.

Edited by Carlito85

@irish kopite Had to go with 2 teams per nation. By the time I got to the group stage when trying 1 per nation, there were only 6 teams left after the qualifying rounds lol. It's all working now though :thup:

The UEFA Champions League winner and UEFA Europa League winner will automatically qualify for the following season. The most a single nation can have in the competition is 3 (England will start the 2019-20 season with 3 due to Liverpool and Chelsea winning the competitions last season).

3 hours ago, Carlito85 said:

@irish kopite Had to go with 2 teams per nation. By the time I got to the group stage when trying 1 per nation, there were only 6 teams left after the qualifying rounds lol. It's all working now though :thup:

The UEFA Champions League winner and UEFA Europa League winner will automatically qualify for the following season. The most a single nation can have in the competition is 3 (England will start the 2019-20 season with 3 due to Liverpool and Chelsea winning the competitions last season).

Really appreciated. Thanks very much!

Version 1.5 is now available for download. This will likely be my last big update until FM21 but I'll still be working away on bits and pieces that I wasn't able to include in this update, such as the Club World Cup, and any other unexpected errors that show up.

Stay safe everyone. Hope you all enjoy the new content :thup:

Edited by Carlito85

3 hours ago, Carlito85 said:

Version 1.5 is now available for download. This will likely be my last big update until FM21 but I'll still be working away on bits and pieces that I wasn't able to include in this update, such as the Club World Cup, and any other unexpected errors that show up.

Stay safe everyone. Hope you all enjoy the new content :thup:

Well done Sir! Looking forward to starting my final save on FM20 (provided there'll be a FM21!) using one of the updated files. KUTGW.

12 minutes ago, HugoLazgo12 said:

damn these stupid unexpected errors

i trying working on alternate revival of uefa revival but i failed

i hope SI Games will fix up this errors in FM 21 editor

What are you trying to do with the alternate? I'll see if I can help you along with it.

7 minutes ago, irish kopite said:

Well done Sir! Looking forward to starting my final save on FM20 (provided there'll be a FM21!) using one of the updated files. KUTGW.

Thanks a lot. Here's hoping FM21 can be pushed through on schedule.

Enjoy the save bud. Everything should run fine but if any errors pop up just let me know.

38 minutes ago, anitamui said:

how to qualify for your Club world Cup?

The winner and the runner-up of the following 10 competitions will qualify from the year 2021:

- UEFA Champions League
- UEFA Europa League or UEFA Cup (depends on file A or B)
- AFC Champions League
- AFC Cup
- Copa Libertadores
- Copa Sudamericana
- CONCACAF Champions League
- CAF Champions League
- CAF Confederations Cup
- OFC Champions League

The Club World Cup file is not compatible with the CONCACAF/CONMEBOL merger though.

Edited by Carlito85

12 hours ago, Carlito85 said:

The winner and the runner-up of the following 10 competitions will qualify from the year 2021:

- UEFA Champions League
- UEFA Europa League or UEFA Cup (depends on file A or B)
- AFC Champions League
- AFC Cup
- Copa Libertadores
- Copa Sudamericana
- CONCACAF Champions League
- CAF Champions League
- CAF Confederations Cup
- OFC Champions League

The Club World Cup file is not compatible with the CONCACAF/CONMEBOL merger though.

Well i got a idea for alternate version of uefa Revival