dafuge's FM09 challenge

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Donald any chance I could take you up on that offer of a save game upload, so that I can do my own reloading? My holidaying is still in October. At least once I'm up and running even on a large database, I usually read books while processing happens, or do other stuff, so dont mind, just hate this anticipation!

FC United - The Beginning

So after much reloading FC United were the first to come up beating Marine.

Profile page and Personal Page

Some background on FC Utd and our Expectations are to avoid relagation.

So next comes the fun of trying to find some staff to bring to the club, and also see what new features we get to play with.

Donald any chance I could take you up on that offer of a save game upload, so that I can do my own reloading? My holidaying is still in October. At least once I'm up and running even on a large database, I usually read books while processing happens, or do other stuff, so dont mind, just hate this anticipation!

Oh man, you made me not waste an hour. I had accidently saved over my reload game, but you reminded me its on my hard drive. Uploading to megaupload now

FC United - The Beginning

So after much reloading FC United were the first to come up beating Marine.

Profile page and Personal Page

Some background on FC Utd and our Expectations are to avoid relagation.

So next comes the fun of trying to find some staff to bring to the club, and also see what new features we get to play with.

Bringing in coaches is not fun, damn 40 year old player coaches :(

Bringing in coaches is not fun, damn 40 year old player coaches :(

Just found that, I'm stuck with two useless player/youth coaches who are unsackable (as I don't have £30K to pay them off) leaving my assistant as my only first team coach, and the board wont let me sign anyone (who's idea was the ddt file :rolleyes:)

Oh, I see why the DDT is not working... It has those unicode quotation marks that point left/right, not regular 7-bit ASCII ones. Makes the game parse the file completely incorrectly for me. Should be fixable with some editing...

Just found that, I'm stuck with two useless player/youth coaches who are unsackable (as I don't have £30K to pay them off) leaving my assistant as my only first team coach, and the board wont let me sign anyone (who's idea was the ddt file :rolleyes:)

I don't even have an Ass Man or a first team coach.

Does anyone else have a load of players who are out of contract this season (to be expected as its end of season) who are wanting massive drops in wages? I've got about 3 people so far taking drops of £50 to £100 a week and one who has gone from £250ish to £85 a week. :confused:

Edit: Were Boston relegated to non-league for finacial reasons because that could explain it.

I'm afraid due to the amount of time it is taking to load this game up, i've decided to wait till tomorrow to begin this, i don't think i'll be FC Utd as it seems very popular already, but i'm really not sure who to choose.

Off to bed..

Here goes the 09 Challenge.

FC United - Seems to have some interesting rivals for eventually PRM fighting.

fcutdinfocz3.th.jpgthpix.gif

And uhm... where do you make a "clicky" text instead of the 20000 word line? :D

If you have the advanced options turned on theres a little symbol that looks like the world with a chain in front of it. You type what you want the link to say then press that, then post the URL in that box.

*new manager of FC United*, will post the screenies later on!

btw; nice transfer FC United has done before I got in charge, you guys have it aswell; Nick Platt, quite good...

Nick Platt isn't in my game, I have had no transfers arranged at FC United.

Anyone else hating the tackly looking 3d dafault kits and wished Si had stuck with the 2D look?

I certainly am.

I may be wrong here but I think the reason those kits are in 3D is so they can be customised for the 3D match view. I'm yet to see it in action but it could look quite good.

Archived