[FM19] [SKIN] The Rensie Custom Skin(s)

keysi

eThe main idea of the skin is still the same – just make simple adjustments to make the game better.

Some things are the same as in FM18, some other things were improved and edited, some things are better or they were removed completely.

The original post of this skin is from fmrensie.net

• The skin was made in the default purple and also in the dark version.
  • Instant result button included.
  • This skin was made mainly for my own use, I’m happy with this version and I will update it only if something will not work.

Edited things:

• Player Overview - two versions of DF11 - one from FM18 without a kit, one from FM17 with kit + kit & signature with Cut-Out picture. Both edited to make them better to view with bordered box background and I moved the widget line with stats up under the attributes.
  • Player Attributes + Player Comparison by DF11
  • Inbox adjustment - coloured news item, bigger pictures in the header of the mail
  • Scouting recommendation/card bigger picture
  • Staff Overview + Human Manager profile
  • Club Overview
  • Schedule - right panels resize
  • Inbox item - a team of the week/month picture in the mailbox resized (guide how to remove it in the original post)
  • Match In-Between Highlights + Halftime/Match Review Screen Mods
  • Caps font removed + added a logo to the background

Credits

• Original DF11 panels before edit – Pikawa
  • DF11 default faces
  • Wannachup – Instant result button
  • Ramoscu – Dark Inbox-Calendar-Scouting boxes before edit
  • Michael Murray – Match In Between Highlights + Halftime/Match Review Screen Mods and all other useful tips and advice

borussia-dortmund-v-lazio_-match-review.thumb.png.12aa110529b4833ed92c49ddf1c72b23.pngscreenshot_61.thumb.jpg.e567c3a9a5572564933b3345d0a5aad2.jpgscreenshot_51.thumb.jpg.b7a5e64743b061fd75cf267301794f76.jpgscreenshot_10.thumb.jpg.8987a846a4747ee700147fd2274bbcbe.jpgscreenshot_16.thumb.jpg.3b17aeccbc4e827de830256c48fc3068.jpgmarco-reus_-overview-attributes.thumb.png.9e4912c7c5f03bc5f6c9c1dde229b9c8.pngkevin-de-bruyne_-overview-profile-2.thumb.png.d22d4a105fb8ac8fe5c6bdb36a6392ea.pngindex1.thumb.png.4c7382d5161ddf54945a992953d06f63.png

screenshot3.thumb.jpg.ceec6dd6db8d0072377d493fcd49c7ea.jpg2018-10-26_21-22-091.thumb.png.905ae78a6071d4d2199e04787b90c0b3.png

DOWNLOAD - v1.2 (3/11/2018)

The download link updated - all panels with secondary colour were edited so there should not be issues with it.

DOWNLOAD - v1.3 (6/12/2018)

Coach & Scout Summary in the player profile edited to be able to use it with Public Beta version.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just for the info.

There is an issue with secondary colour after I edited the title bar. if you will delete 'background fade' file from skin folder/graphics/boxes/custom it will revert the title bar back to default and it will work. When you cut the height of the title bar there are no 'bordered boxes' but it keeps the secondary colour if you don't edit all the screens manually.

I will update the link later.

5 hours ago, keysi said:

Just for the info.

There is an issue with secondary colour after I edited the title bar. if you will delete 'background fade' file from skin folder/graphics/boxes/custom it will revert the title bar back to default and it will work. When you cut the height of the title bar there are no 'bordered boxes' but it keeps the secondary colour if you don't edit all the screens manually.

I will update the link later.

Thanks mate,

Will wait for your update and follow instructions from their.

Cheers

2 hours ago, karlcole said:

Thanks mate,

Will wait for your update and follow instructions from their.

Cheers

The link is already updated ;)

49 minutes ago, luvgisele said:

hello keysi - could you advise how i can change the font size across the entire skin and possibly change the font itself? thank you.

Take a look to this thread by Michael, there is everything important

1 hour ago, Matiasu said:

How can I change the stadium image size? I think, if you use 400x240 large images, they are out of focus.

Not sure, I didn't think about to resize it. But it's controlled in 'club overview panel'

1 hour ago, vonreichsm said:

Hi. Do you know that you can´t read this very easy? Do you know how to change the colour of that text?

1kbc70.png

They are default colours by SI, I don't have a problem with so I didn't think about to change it.

btw. Download link was updated as I insert the 'Add Manager Picture' thanks to Michael.

Seriously, kysi - this entire skin is absolutely immense. I love using the dark version, and it makes playing the game on a high resolution even more immersive.

One question: is there a way that I can remove the transparency and make certain backgrounds opaque? 

6 hours ago, LLNDVS said:

Seriously, kysi - this entire skin is absolutely immense. I love using the dark version, and it makes playing the game on a high resolution even more immersive.

One question: is there a way that I can remove the transparency and make certain backgrounds opaque?  

I added the Background Support Mode to the skin so take a look and you can adjust it ;)

Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for the awesome skin - I've been really struggling with FM19 as I've found the default skins really difficult to read. Can't put my finger on why, I have no sight issues that I'm aware of, but for some reason the default skins just make my eyes go a bit funny. Your Dark skin is absolutely perfect though, and it's saved FM19 from being a waste of £30!

Cheers again

@elGordo go to skin folder/panels/player and open the 'player profile personal details', find the container highlighted in the picture, delete, save file and reload skin. Or you can adjust inset="40" - the higher number will make the club badge smaller.

Screenshot_1.thumb.jpg.a1531e55487f14c86925cb2f4eb55797.jpg

13 hours ago, Sammuthegreat said:

Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for the awesome skin - I've been really struggling with FM19 as I've found the default skins really difficult to read. Can't put my finger on why, I have no sight issues that I'm aware of, but for some reason the default skins just make my eyes go a bit funny. Your Dark skin is absolutely perfect though, and it's saved FM19 from being a waste of £30!

Cheers again

Thanks for your words @Sammuthegreat, I'm glad I could make it better to you.

The download link for v1.2 is updated in the first post.

• The new Match Screen Mods by Michael are included.
  • all panels with secondary colour were edited so there should not be issues with it and default title bar was cut again.
  • Some other various small things edited within several screens mainly for my own.

Thanks everyone for your help and enjoy FM19!

5 minutes ago, keysi said:

yes, @Sanel is right. I added those three panels I forgot to include before. Sorry to all.

The dark skin has fm_purple as processing background. In the default dark skin the value is 'blue grey 900'. I'll check if this value is right, I don't know which colour you used in general. 

image.thumb.png.b9666a89de62f970dbaa03b30fffef6c.png

edit: works like a charm. 

11 hours ago, keysi said:

@elGordo go to skin folder/panels/player and open the 'player profile personal details', find the container highlighted in the picture, delete, save file and reload skin. Or you can adjust inset="40" - the higher number will make the club badge smaller.

Screenshot_1.thumb.jpg.a1531e55487f14c86925cb2f4eb55797.jpg

Thanks for your words @Sammuthegreat, I'm glad I could make it better to you.

Thank you so much for the work. Is it just as simple to remove the same logo i mentioned from the coaches?. I tried to guess, but got an error. Unless you know and it's simple to explain you don't need to spend any time on it. Thanks again for the skin.

@elGordo go to skin folder/panels/non_player and open 'non player profile'. There you have the highlighted part about logo & age.

If you want to hide logo just rewrite 'true' to 'false' and save file + reload skin.

If you want to make the logo smaller, edit the '70' value to a higher number, for example, 100.

Screenshot_2.thumb.jpg.7c608413932613c24550e4bed96063f8.jpg

Cracking work! Could you also edit the scouting panel colors so that they appear darker (2nd screenshot) as well. I tried copying over the dark panels from Ramoscu's skin but couldn't manage to change the text color :(  The inbox screen also has a greyish outline which definitely is easier on the eyes compared to the default skin but Ramoscu's versions were better I'd say.

2018-11-04 19_01_00-Greenshot.png

2018-11-04 19_04_14-Greenshot.png

Hey. You are doing a fantastic job for all of us - fans of FM. I need to ask you something.  There is such a file scoreboard & tv logos match.zip from the website https://www.fmnation.net/skin18/22234585

Could combine it with your skin?  I have problems with this. Still, it is with your skin, my photopack in OPZ style looks great https://fmfan.ru/board/index.php?/topic/62314-actionpack-by-lembergman-fm19/. Thank you for your work.

Спойлер

123.thumb.jpg.599377b2102247057221b13a6780c032.jpg

Спойлер

777.thumb.jpg.aa10d17f05fd6c56ac4d0913b0097206.jpg

Archived