Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
keysi

[FM19] [SKIN] The Rensie Custom Skin(s)

Recommended Posts

In the scouting centre as well. However great work, love your skin @keysi. I'm going to use it... :) I've just changed the match review into logos instead of kits, if anyone wants the same I can upload the specific xml file. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sanel said:

In the scouting centre as well. However great work, love your skin @keysi. I'm going to use it... :) I've just changed the match review into logos instead of kits, if anyone wants the same I can upload the specific xml file. 

Lets see a screenshot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great job.... Skin is working fine for me so far on 1366x768!!

Is there a possibility to change the font to bold?! Especially Inbox it would be great.

 

Kind regards

Nico

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just for the info.

There is an issue with secondary colour after I edited the title bar. if you will delete 'background fade' file from skin folder/graphics/boxes/custom it will revert the title bar back to default and it will work. When you cut the height of the title bar there are no 'bordered boxes' but it keeps the secondary colour if you don't edit all the screens manually.

I will update the link later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this a bug or normal that i have to scroll?

 

15qiw8.png

Is no bug. At the base skin the same. Sorry for this post:

202dnv.png

Edited by vonreichsm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, keysi said:

Just for the info.

There is an issue with secondary colour after I edited the title bar. if you will delete 'background fade' file from skin folder/graphics/boxes/custom it will revert the title bar back to default and it will work. When you cut the height of the title bar there are no 'bordered boxes' but it keeps the secondary colour if you don't edit all the screens manually.

I will update the link later.

Thanks mate,

 

Will wait for your update and follow instructions from their.

 

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello keysi - could you advise how i can change the font size across the entire skin and possibly change the font itself? thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, karlcole said:

Thanks mate,

 

Will wait for your update and follow instructions from their.

 

Cheers

The link is already updated ;)

49 minutes ago, luvgisele said:

hello keysi - could you advise how i can change the font size across the entire skin and possibly change the font itself? thank you.

Take a look to this thread by Michael, there is everything important

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How can I change the stadium image size? I think, if you use 400x240 large images, they are out of focus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Matiasu said:

How can I change the stadium image size? I think, if you use 400x240 large images, they are out of focus.

Not sure, I didn't think about to resize it. But it's controlled in 'club overview panel'

1 hour ago, vonreichsm said:

Hi. Do you know that you can´t read this very easy? Do you know how to change the colour of that text?

 

1kbc70.png

They are default colours by SI, I don't have a problem with so I didn't think about to change it.

btw. Download link was updated as I insert the 'Add Manager Picture' thanks to Michael.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously, kysi - this entire skin is absolutely immense. I love using the dark version, and it makes playing the game on a high resolution even more immersive.

One question: is there a way that I can remove the transparency and make certain backgrounds opaque? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, LLNDVS said:

Seriously, kysi - this entire skin is absolutely immense. I love using the dark version, and it makes playing the game on a high resolution even more immersive.

One question: is there a way that I can remove the transparency and make certain backgrounds opaque?  

I added the Background Support Mode to the skin so take a look and you can adjust it ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for the awesome skin - I've been really struggling with FM19 as I've found the default skins really difficult to read. Can't put my finger on why, I have no sight issues that I'm aware of, but for some reason the default skins just make my eyes go a bit funny. Your Dark skin is absolutely perfect though, and it's saved FM19 from being a waste of £30!

 

Cheers again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it possible to remove the logo i've highlighted in the attached file? I'm pretty sure it's just removing something from an exl file or change a value to false, but i'm not confident doing it without instructions. Cheers

2logos.png

Edited by elGordo
Forgot to add screenshot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@elGordo go to skin folder/panels/player and open the 'player profile personal details', find the container highlighted in the picture, delete, save file and reload skin. Or you can adjust inset="40" - the higher number will make the club badge smaller.

Screenshot_1.thumb.jpg.a1531e55487f14c86925cb2f4eb55797.jpg

 

13 hours ago, Sammuthegreat said:

Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for the awesome skin - I've been really struggling with FM19 as I've found the default skins really difficult to read. Can't put my finger on why, I have no sight issues that I'm aware of, but for some reason the default skins just make my eyes go a bit funny. Your Dark skin is absolutely perfect though, and it's saved FM19 from being a waste of £30!

 

Cheers again

Thanks for your words @Sammuthegreat, I'm glad I could make it better to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The download link for v1.2 is updated in the first post.

  • The new Match Screen Mods by Michael are included.
  • all panels with secondary colour were edited so there should not be issues with it and default title bar was cut again.
  • Some other various small things edited within several screens mainly for my own.

Thanks everyone for your help and enjoy FM19!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, with new update v1.2, after i select Instant Result button, the popup window don't appear.

Any help on this? 

Thanks

irb.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@keysi First, thax for your work, now how I can change this?

1c0854c7927e67ee1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, makul said:

@keysi First, thax for your work, now how I can change this?

 

1

Don't use this Andromeda views, just set some your own and the odds will not be here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes, @Sanel is right. I added those three panels I forgot to include before. Sorry to all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, keysi said:

yes, @Sanel is right. I added those three panels I forgot to include before. Sorry to all.

The dark skin has fm_purple as processing background. In the default dark skin the value is 'blue grey 900'. I'll check if this value is right, I don't know which colour you used in general. 

image.thumb.png.b9666a89de62f970dbaa03b30fffef6c.png

edit: works like a charm. 

Edited by Sanel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, keysi said:

@elGordo go to skin folder/panels/player and open the 'player profile personal details', find the container highlighted in the picture, delete, save file and reload skin. Or you can adjust inset="40" - the higher number will make the club badge smaller.

Screenshot_1.thumb.jpg.a1531e55487f14c86925cb2f4eb55797.jpg

 

Thanks for your words @Sammuthegreat, I'm glad I could make it better to you.

Thank you so much for the work. Is it just as simple to remove the same logo i mentioned from the coaches?. I tried to guess, but got an error. Unless you know and it's simple to explain you don't need to spend any time on it. Thanks again for the skin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

@elGordo go to skin folder/panels/non_player and open 'non player profile'. There you have the highlighted part about logo & age.

If you want to hide logo just rewrite 'true' to 'false' and save file + reload skin.

If you want to make the logo smaller, edit the '70' value to a higher number, for example, 100.

Screenshot_2.thumb.jpg.7c608413932613c24550e4bed96063f8.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cracking work! Could you also edit the scouting panel colors so that they appear darker (2nd screenshot) as well. I tried copying over the dark panels from Ramoscu's skin but couldn't manage to change the text color :(  The inbox screen also has a greyish outline which definitely is easier on the eyes compared to the default skin but Ramoscu's versions were better I'd say.

2018-11-04 19_01_00-Greenshot.png

2018-11-04 19_04_14-Greenshot.png

Edited by msuatgunerli

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey. You are doing a fantastic job for all of us - fans of FM. I need to ask you something.  There is such a file scoreboard & tv logos match.zip from the website https://www.fmnation.net/skin18/22234585

Could combine it with your skin?  I have problems with this. Still, it is with your skin, my photopack in OPZ style looks great https://fmfan.ru/board/index.php?/topic/62314-actionpack-by-lembergman-fm19/. Thank you for your work.

 

Спойлер

123.thumb.jpg.599377b2102247057221b13a6780c032.jpg

 

Спойлер

777.thumb.jpg.aa10d17f05fd6c56ac4d0913b0097206.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One issue I have with the skin is on the schedule page. The green symbols to show wins are black, and the yellow (draws) are grey! 

 

Football Manager Screenshot 2018.11.05 - 18.12.54.64.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×