Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
very nice, btw there is missing "determination" attribute in staff editing

yes..i've noticed that but didnt have the time to change it..and one other staff attribute is not working well..

but those are minor issues..that will be fixed in the next one..

How do I get rid of it saying "bad lang file" everywhere on the editor? It worked fine for the other versions so is there something I need to do for this one?

Great work by the way! :)

I had this problem with the mega upload version. Then downloaded from file front. this one had an extra app config file and there was no bad lang file error. Try downloading from a different site if you used mega upload.

The drop down menus don't work for me. I click on them and it does nothing. Does anyone have any ideas of how to fix it?

To clarify, all drop down menus in it don't work, e.g. Options > Language It just acts like it is selected but nothing drops down.

Edit: Awesome job on the Editor by the way Ruci!

Edit2: I fixed the issue. It was to do with Norton 2009. I put the program and FM in exclusions, rebooted and it is now working fine.

Having the same problem with the 'Save' button, jvogel.

Anyone know if we're doing anything wrong?

Only seems to work when you click on the right hand side of the icon. You can see the icon highlight when hover over it with mouse.

Brilliant editor, but I can't get the search function to work. I enter the filters and press search, but it just returns to the home screen as though nothing had happened.

just press the Search Results tab you should see the results of the search..

Could you add an option to edit the minimum fee release clause in the next version, please?

It's the only thing I use, because I play the Brazilian League and I don't wanna lose my players for almost nothing :D

Oh, by the way, great editor!

thanks a lot ruci.

i also have a couple of things to point out:

1.) on player contract tab, instead of displaying contract end date properly, it always shows contract as ending on January 1st, and if you change something else on the page and click save, you are inadvertently moving contract end date closer.

2.) could it be made possible in next version to also change happiness to 100 and remove any causes for unhappiness when clicking inspire team button

would again like to say thanks a lot. really appreciate your work.

Could you add an option to edit the minimum fee release clause in the next version, please?

It's the only thing I use, because I play the Brazilian League and I don't wanna lose my players for almost nothing :D

Oh, by the way, great editor!

i will try to add that feature in the next release.. ;)

thanks a lot ruci.

i also have a couple of things to point out:

1.) on player contract tab, instead of displaying contract end date properly, it always shows contract as ending on January 1st, and if you change something else on the page and click save, you are inadvertently moving contract end date closer.

2.) could it be made possible in next version to also change happiness to 100 and remove any causes for unhappiness when clicking inspire team button

would again like to say thanks a lot. really appreciate your work.

1) i will look into that and fix it when i have some time ;)

2) yes, i will update that button..as happiness and unhappy motives are new features, i've forgot to update the button

Ruci

just like the FM2008 version i still can not edit the league standings for Major League Soccer i was just wondering if you could put this into the next version

thank you

you are right, when i click the MLS i just get random stuff instead of the proper standings.

How do you change your reputation with FMRTE?

When I load up the editor then search my name it shows all my stats and there is a bit for reputation I have set all of those to 200

and clicked on the Legend part too and when I go back to the game it still says my reputation is only National !!

Also does the save button work properley as when you click legend all your stats go up to 20 and when you click the save button they reset to zero again ??

There is a huge bug about editing yourselves.. The Same Bug every year... Non editor is able to edit your own contract, edit your own age (unless if you are above 35... then it's okey.),, But the stats you should be able to change, if not in this version, well maybe in the next.. just saying that they are editable....

If you edit your age to younger than 35, then you should be expecting a game crash soon in the game, But THE CRASH WILL COME!!!! Same with the own contract..!!!

Archived