[FM18][MOD] Match In-Between Highlights Mod

michaeltmurrayuk

Ok I really need some help.  Im playing FM Touch 2018 and the match screen has a mind of its own! (as you see in my pic)

Im looking for a match overview similar to the SPLIT VIEW (like FMT2017) where on the left you had club kits, team name and goalscorers and on the right match stats with graphical bars.

Ive seen something like that on this thread but really need some help.  Ive downloaded this mod, put the panels folder in my skin but nothing seems to change/work :-(

Any help greatly appreciated!

Untitled-2.jpg

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Ricketts147 said:

Just checked my fmt17 game, and below is how id like my fmt18 match screen.

The new FMT18 match sceen looks awful :-(

Untitled-3.jpg

If you want the screen to look like that during a match download and apply the mod, select overview in the left panel and match stats in the middle one, then drag the divider between the middle and right panels to the right so the right panels disappear, then just drag the left one to resize. (If you want those screens outside of the match then you'll need to download the match review mod and do the same).

code is a bit beyond me so I'm for a bit of help to split the left panel in to 2, top taking 2/3rds and the bottom the final 3rd, also the right panel I'm looking to split into 3 equal panels, what would the code be for that? cheers

Mod has been updated for patch 18.3.0 - just a minor update to bring the files in line with the patched files and the Review Screen Mod.

If you've edited this panel for your own use then it's not really worth downloading the update as it's just some positioning of the chalkboard/events panel that's been changed in the patch.

Download links are in the opening post.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Michael, Great Mods.

I have already been using your match review mod, now i would like to add this mod.

Iv extracted the match in between mod and moved it into the skins folder? 

Does it go there or just in the fm folder as with match review mod. If so can they share the same panels folder?

Im using default skin dark

Dont wont to move something and kill my game, thanks

5 hours ago, bethal said:

Hi Michael, Great Mods.

I have already been using your match review mod, now i would like to add this mod.

Iv extracted the match in between mod and moved it into the skins folder? 

Does it go there or just in the fm folder as with match review mod. If so can they share the same panels folder?

Im using default skin dark

Dont wont to move something and kill my game, thanks

If you're using the default skin you can just place the extracted panels folder into the FM folder (the my docs one) same as the review mod.

They can both go in the same location and it doesn't matter which one you install first as whilst they share files the files are the same so you can safely overwrite either of them.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @michaeltmurrayuk,  How do I make the player ratings panel sort the players?  

UPOUKad.png

Ideally, I would like it to sort as either:

Pickford

Traore

Caldara

Keane

Shaw

Arthur

Bakayoko

Lozano

Suarez

Sandro

Man

or

Pickford

Traore

Shaw

Caldara

Keane

Arthur

Bakayoko

Lozano

Sandro

Suarez

Man

How do I make that change?

The game sorts them by whatever order they are in the formation, re-arranging them is generally a bit of a mess as you need to move the players into an empty space then but the player you want to appear in that order in there space - so to put Traore second you'd need to move Shaw to an empty pos LWG for example then move Traore into another empty slot RWG then put Shaw in the RB position, stick Traore in the LB spot and then switch the two players and their order should now change, then you need to repeat for the rest of your players, also if you use more than one formation or change formations the game may resort them again.

The only way to keep a fixed PKD order is to alter the file so it puts the subs on the pitch - have a look at the coding in the bottom and top files.

On 26/03/2018 at 06:34, michaeltmurrayuk said:

The game sorts them by whatever order they are in the formation, re-arranging them is generally a bit of a mess as you need to move the players into an empty space then but the player you want to appear in that order in there space - so to put Traore second you'd need to move Shaw to an empty pos LWG for example then move Traore into another empty slot RWG then put Shaw in the RB position, stick Traore in the LB spot and then switch the two players and their order should now change, then you need to repeat for the rest of your players, also if you use more than one formation or change formations the game may resort them again.

The only way to keep a fixed PKD order is to alter the file so it puts the subs on the pitch - have a look at the coding in the bottom and top files.

Cool.  Thanks mate

• 3 weeks later...

Having an issue with the In between match highlights mod and wondered if anyone could help.

The panels keep changing size (getting narrower) without me adjusting them and it happens several times per game after I drag the boxes to the size I would like.

Anyone had this issue and got a fix?

Cheers

20180411161358_1.jpg

20180414225934_1.jpg

@1Fost It should remember the positions you set, if it's not first try deleting your preferences folder (export any custom views you've created first as this will wipe them) instructions here: https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2018/134_how-to/

If that doesn't help if you are using a custom skin or various match mods make sure the ids used in the match selector panels are different in each file as if they are the same the game may mix up the values.

The other thing you can do if you just want them to stay at one size is to change the starting split values from -1 (which tells the game to use all the space) to fixed values which should force them to retain the default values if you don't manually move them.

In the 'match in between highlights panel' xml file near the top locate this section of code:

<!-- DUP container for left/middle and right - as can only have two panels in each split container -->
  <container class="vertical_split_container" starting_layout="-1, -1" save_session_state="true" save_default_state="true" min_width_left="1" min_width_right="1">
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<!-- container for left & middle -->
  <container class="vertical_split_container" starting_layout="-1, -1" save_session_state="true" save_default_state="true" min_width_left="1" min_width_right="1">

It's the bold red values you need to change - bottom values are for the left and middle panels, on the top line the first value is for the left and middle panels combined (for this one add the two lower values together), second value is for the right panel.

Values are in pixels so you can either set values from trial and error or open your screenshot in paint and crop the image to get the widths of the panels.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/9/2018 at 15:55, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Yeah had it happen to me over the last couple of days, it just seems to randomly reset to the default values. Have you been changing the camera or highlights speed as I think that is what causing the problem though no idea why.

I have always run match highlights at one notch faster than default.  It never caused any problems until 18.3.3.  I've noticed that when I change my tactics a lot in the pre-match portion of the game it's more likely to happen than if I do nothing and go straight to the match.

19 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

Is anyone getting the default kit instead of the kit image on the match overview panels? 

The files don't make any changes to how the kits are done, have you checked to see if they show using the default files?

You'll get the default kit if the team has a competition specific kit set as the game doesn't support licensed/custom kit images when they are set. To get your kit image showing you'd need to use the editor to remove the comp specific (and any other special) kits for the team.

• 2 weeks later...

What happened to the pinned widgets on the pitch view? Is it possible to get it back.

I haven't played fm in months so I'm not up to date with the things they have changed. This new pitch view is awful, it can barely be changed and the boxes in the middle don't offer hardly any info and don't work properly either.

Edited by LeeCutty

34 minutes ago, LeeCutty said:

What happened to the pinned widgets on the pitch view? Is it possible to get it back.

I haven't played fm in months so I'm not up to date with the things they have changed. This new pitch view is awful, it can barely be changed and the boxes in the middle don't offer hardly any info and don't work properly either.

Details on how to use the new widget system are here: https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2018/156_gameplay/match-screen/

Though I think you need to turn off the IBH panel from the match settings to get some of it to work.

On 16/11/2017 at 22:15, yowg8ynwa said:

It worked!  Not sure if this was intentional or I just kept reading it wrong, but in the "match team stats ibh bottom.xml" file, you had written that:

"to change which columns are active change hidden value to true to show and false to hide,". 

I was struggling until I had worked out that to see a column appear in the panel you had to change the hidden value to false to show, and to true to hide the column.  I think they got mixed up.

Thanks for the mod and the help!

In-Between Highlights Mod.png

@yowg8ynwa Is there a chance you could copy and paste your "match team stats ibh bottom.xml", as this is exactly how i would like mine to look. :)

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, godzilu said:

Quick question. How do I decreased transparency for these in match panels? Thank you

The content panels should just use the \graphics\boxes\inner\titled\ graphics with the outer boxes using the bordered box graphics.

So you should just need to edit those graphics, if your not sure how instructions here;

Though as those graphics are used elsewhere you might want to instead have it use custom graphics instead to do that you need to edit a couple of files;

For the outer box In the match in between highlights panel xml file for each of the containers locate this code at the start of them;

<!--LEFT-->
    <container class="bordered_box" >

And change it to read

<!--LEFT-->
    <container class="bordered_box"
appearance="boxes/XXX/paper" >

Changing the appearance bit to point to the graphic you want using.

For the inner boxes you'll need to edit client object viewer selector match which you may need to extract from the panels/client_object folder.

Locate this line:

<container class="inner_titled_box" id="SUBP">

And do the same as above;

<container class="inner_titled_box" appearance="boxes/XXX/paper" id="SUBP">

Solved, thank you very much, now looking into the team talk thread after the meal. 

EDIT: I hope you don't mind, but I used xxx cause it was hard to find a name by myself :D It works great, thanks.

Edited by godzilu

12 hours ago, steveyisatard said:

What has change in the update for 18.3.0 patch please? Working out if my skin needs editing.

If you mean for the recent 18.3.4 patch then nothing that affects this, (or anything that should affect skins in general) for the main 18.3.0 patch only the chalkboard file for this mod was updated.

1 hour ago, steveyisatard said:

Struggling to get the players to show in order, want the 11 on the pitch top then subs at the bottom:

1468862966_ScreenShot2018-07-15at20_23_45.thumb.png.fb90d652f6aa93096fb4ec1ead561fed.png

You need to switch to using the top file for the team stats view as that is the one that puts the active 11 on the top - looks like you've done it for the right panel you should just need to switch the left panel to use the same option. (Though as you seem to be using a custom panel you might need to check with the skinner if that doesn't work as they may have made various changes to the files).

If you mean the order of the individual players then that is set by how your formation is set out, should be a post further up the page at explains how to order it.

26 minutes ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

You need to switch to using the top file for the team stats view as that is the one that puts the active 11 on the top - looks like you've done it for the right panel you should just need to switch the left panel to use the same option. (Though as you seem to be using a custom panel you might need to check with the skinner if that doesn't work as they may have made various changes to the files).

If you mean the order of the individual players then that is set by how your formation is set out, should be a post further up the page at explains how to order it.

Cheers, solved it but totally changed my layout to one used by others earlier in the topic which now creates another issue...

How do I add/remove selector panels? Keep breaking my code trying to remove one of the panels on the right column :(

112091088_ScreenShot2018-07-15at22_19_00.thumb.png.7751dac4f257e002c7b4e67748a18b7e.png

Code:

Spoiler

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<panel>
  <boolean id="save_session_state" value="true"/>
  <boolean id="save_default_state" value="true"/>
  <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<!-- DUP container for left/middle and right - as can only have two panels in each split container -->
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<!-- container for left & middle -->

<!-- LEFT top/bottom START -->
 <!-- Left Split Panel TO ADJUST WIDTH OF THE LEFT TOP&BOTTOM PANELS ADJUST MIN_WIDTH AND DEFAULT_WIDTH VALUES-->
		<container class="vertical_adaptive_container" inset="0" offset="0" minimum_width="1" default_width="-1" priority="1" gap="0">
		<!-- removed split container as not remembering split -->
     <!--<container class="horizontal_split_container" starting_layout="-1, -1" save_session_state="true" save_default_state="true" min_height_top="1" min_height_bottom="1" > -->
<!-- min_height_top="200" min_height_bottom="100" -->

<!-- LEFT TOP CONTAINER ADJUST DEFAULT_HEIGHT VALUE IF YOU WANT IT TO BE BIGGER-->
<container class="bordered_box" minimum_height="1" priority="3" default_height="-1">
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
        <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="fill" offset="0" />

<!--LEFT - TOP CONTENT -->
        <widget class="match_view_selector_panel" id="sel1" pause_match_on_menu_opening="true" default_item="prmC" file="client_object/client object viewer selector match">
          <record id="object_property">
            <integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
            <integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
          </record>

<!-- LT1 OVERVIEW PANEL - split screen version, top bottom with some changes NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED -->
    <!-- <widget class="match_info_panel" id="bmin" file="match/match info small ibh" small_version="true">
      <translation id="title" translation_id="292788" type="use" value="Overview[COMMENT: match screen; match overview panel title]" />
    </widget> -->

<!-- LT1 OVERVIEW PANEL - side-by-side no logo, match details on top -->
	<widget class="match_info_panel" id="bmin" file="match/match info overview ibh" small_version="true">
      <translation id="title" translation_id="292788" type="use" value="Overview[COMMENT: match screen; match overview panel title]" />
    </widget>

<!-- LT1 OVERVIEW PANEL - side-by-side smaller font, team names, score, no logos, incidents-->
	<!-- <widget class="match_info_panel" id="bmin" file="match/match info floating 2" small_version="true">
    </widget> -->

<!-- LT1 OVERVIEW PANEL - side-by-side smaller font, team names, scores, no logos details on top fancy graphics -->
	<!-- <widget class="match_info_panel" id="bmin" file="match/match info overview small" small_version="true">
    </widget> -->

<!-- LT1 OVERVIEW PANEL - side-by-side, bigger font, logos, team names, score incidents -->
	<!-- <widget class="match_info_panel" id="bmin" file="match/match info highlight frame viewer" small_version="true">
    </widget> -->

<!-- LT2 MATCH STATS PANEL - Customisable No Bar Charts NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED-->
	<widget class="match_stats_panel" id="mtst" file="match/match stats floating">
       <translation id="title" translation_id="247439" type="use" value="Match Stats" />
    </widget>

<!-- RT2 MATCH STATS PANEL - Customisable includes bar charts, custom file to fix some appearance issues -->
	<!-- <widget class="match_stats_panel" id="mtst" file="match/match stats ibh">
       <translation id="title" translation_id="247439" type="use" value="Match Stats" />
    </widget> -->

<!-- LT3 FORMATION PANEL - normal formation with roles/duties NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED-->
<!--	<widget class="match_formation_panel" id="hmtt" file="match/match formation panel" team_index="0" read_only="true">
        <translation id="title" translation_id="230056" type="use" value="Tactics" />
    </widget>
    <widget class="match_formation_panel" id="amtt" file="match/match formation panel" team_index="1" read_only="true">
    </widget>-->

<!-- LT3 FORMATION PANEL - small dots only formation with roles/duties NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED-->
	 <widget class="match_formation_panel" id="hmtt" file="match/match formation small panel" team_index="0" read_only="true">
    </widget>
    <widget class="match_formation_panel" id="amtt" file="match/match formation small panel" team_index="1" read_only="true">
    </widget>

<!-- LT4 BOTH FORMATIONS - arranged vertically top/bottom NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED-->
	<!-- <widget class="both_match_formation_panels" title="Formations" file="match/match both formations ibh_v" id="bmfs"/> -->

<!-- LT4 BOTH FORMATIONS - arranged horizontally side/side -->
	<widget class="both_match_formation_panels" title="Formations" file="match/match both formations ibh_h" id="bmfs"/>

<!-- LT5 PLAYER RATINGS - subs stay at bottom. change columns by editing the file NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED -->
	<!--  <widget class="match_team_stats_panel" id="hfMs" file="match/match team stats ibh bottom" team_index="0">
        </record>
    </widget>
	<widget class="match_team_stats_panel" id="afMs" file="match/match team stats ibh bottom" team_index="1">
        </record>
    </widget> -->

<!-- LT5 PLAYER RATINGS - same columns as above view but subs move into XI when brought on. change columns by editing the file -->
	<widget class="match_team_stats_panel" id="hfMs" file="match/match team stats ibh top" team_index="0">
        </record>
      </widget>
	  <widget class="match_team_stats_panel" id="afMs" file="match/match team stats ibh top" team_index="1">
        </record>
      </widget>

<!-- LT5 PLAYER RATINGS - this is the full stats panel only use if have the space -->
	<!-- <widget class="match_team_stats_panel" id="hfMs" file="match/match team stats full" team_index="0">
        </record>
      </widget>
	  <widget class="match_team_stats_panel" id="afMs" file="match/match team stats full" team_index="1">
        </record>
      </widget> -->

<!-- LT6 PLAYER MOTIVATION/BODY LANGUAGE - subs stay at bottom. change columns by editing the file NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED -->
	    <!-- <widget class="match_team_motivation_short_panel" id="htms" file="match/match team motivation ibh bottom" team_index="0">
        </record>
        </widget>
		<widget class="match_team_motivation_short_panel" id="atms" file="match/match team motivation ibh bottom" team_index="1">
        </record>
		</widget> -->

<!-- LT6 PLAYER MOTIVATION/BODY LANGUAGE - same columns as above view but subs move into XI when brought on. change columns by editing the file --> -->
	  <widget class="match_team_motivation_short_panel" id="htms" file="match/match team motivation ibh top" team_index="0">
        </record>
        </widget>
		<widget class="match_team_motivation_short_panel" id="atms" file="match/match team motivation ibh top" team_index="1">
        </record>
		</widget>

<!-- LT6 PLAYER MOTIVATION/BODY LANGUAGE - this is the full stats panel only use if have the space SAME AS IN SECTION5 CAN JUST ENABLE IN THIS VIEW INSTEAD IF YOU WANT-->
	<!--  <widget class="match_team_stats_panel" id="htms" file="match/match team stats full" team_index="0">
        </record>
      </widget>
	  <widget class="match_team_stats_panel" id="atms" file="match/match team stats full" team_index="1">
        </record>
      </widget> -->

<!-- nothing to change with these panels -->
		<widget class="both_match_team_stats_panels" title="Player Ratings" id="bmts" save_current_state="true" />
		<widget class="preselected_match_chalkboard_panel" id="prmC" display_event_time_window="5">
            <translation id="title" translation_id="450750" type="use" value="Recent Events[COMMENT: match chalkboard option to display recent noteworth events whilst in the middle of playing a match]" />
            <list id="chalkboard_events_to_display">
              <!-- Shot gone in -->
              <integer value="1" />
              <!-- Shot missed target -->
              <integer value="2" />
              <!-- Shot hit woodwork -->
              <integer value="3" />
              <!-- Shot saved -->
              <integer value="4" />
              <!-- Shot blocked -->
              <integer value="5" />
              <!-- Foul against -->
              <integer value="14" />
              <!-- Foul called -->
              <integer value="15" />
              <!-- Yellow card -->
              <integer value="16" />
              <!-- Red card -->
              <integer value="17" />
              <!-- Foul penalty -->
              <integer value="18" />
              <!-- Offside -->
              <integer value="19" />
            </list>
          </widget>
		<widget class="events_match_chalkboard_panel" id="mecp" file="match/events match chalkboard panel ibh">
            <translation id="title" translation_id="247381" type="use" value="Shots" />
        </widget>
		<widget class="match_action_zones_panel" id="mazp" file="match/match action zones small">
            <translation id="title" translation_id="247327" type="use" value="Action Zones" />
            <colour id="ptlc" name="white" />
        </widget>
        <widget class="match_action_zones_panel" id="foap" file="match/focus of attacks panel">
            <translation id="title" translation_id="420657" type="use" value="Focus of Attacks[COMMENT: match action zones label, indicates the main focuses of team attacking moves]" />
        </widget>
		<widget class="match_home_analysis_panel" id="Mhan" file="match/match analysis small">
            <translation id="title" translation_id="281395" type="use" value="Home Analysis" />
        </widget>
        <widget class="match_away_analysis_panel" id="Maan" file="match/match analysis small">
            <translation id="title" translation_id="281396" type="use" value="Away Analysis" />
        </widget>
        <widget class="match_report_panel" id="mtrp" file="match/match report small">
            <translation id="title" translation_id="248079" type="use" value="Report" />
        </widget>
        <widget class="match_latest_scores_panel" id="mlsp" file="match/match latest scores small" save_session_state="true">
            <translation id="title" translation_id="243219" type="use" value="Latest Scores" />
        </widget>
        <widget class="match_goal_update_panel" id="mgup" file="match/match goal update small">
            <translation id="title" translation_id="336459" type="use" value="Latest Event Updates[COMMENT: match screen panel; information on goals, red cards, injuries etc from all matches taking place on a matchday]" />
        </widget>
        <widget class="match_league_table_panel" id="mltp" MLTs="true">
            <translation id="title" translation_id="248082" type="use" value="League Table" />
        </widget>

</widget> <!-- don't delete -->
<!--LEFT - TOP -->
 </container>

<!-- LEFT - BOTTOM ADJUST DEFAULT_HEIGHT VALUE TO RESIZE-->
<container class="bordered_box" minimum_height="1" priority="4" default_height="512">
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<!-- LEFT - BOTTOM CONTENT-->
        <widget class="match_view_selector_panel" id="sel2" pause_match_on_menu_opening="true" default_item="mtst" file="client_object/client object viewer selector match">
          </record>

<!-- LB1 OVERVIEW PANEL - split screen version, top bottom with some changes NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED -->
    <!-- <widget class="match_info_panel" id="bmin" file="match/match info small ibh" small_version="true">
    </widget> -->

<!-- LB1 OVERVIEW PANEL - side-by-side no logo, match details on top -->
	<!-- <widget class="match_info_panel" id="bmin" file="match/match info overview ibh" small_version="true">
    </widget> -->

<!-- LB1 OVERVIEW PANEL - side-by-side smaller font, team names, score, no logos, incidents-->
	<widget class="match_info_panel" id="bmin" file="match/match info floating 2" small_version="true">
    </widget>

<!-- LB1 OVERVIEW PANEL - side-by-side smaller font, team names, scores, no logos details on top fancy graphics -->
	<!-- <widget class="match_info_panel" id="bmin" file="match/match info overview small" small_version="true">
    </widget> -->

<!-- LB1 OVERVIEW PANEL - side-by-side, bigger font, logos, team names, score incidents -->
	<!-- <widget class="match_info_panel" id="bmin" file="match/match info highlight frame viewer" small_version="true">
    </widget> -->

<!-- LB2 MATCH STATS PANEL - Customisable No Bar Charts NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED-->
    </widget>

<!-- LB2 MATCH STATS PANEL - Customisable includes bar charts, custom file to fix some appearance issues -->
    </widget> -->

<!-- LB3 FORMATION PANEL - normal formation with roles/duties NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED-->
	<!--	<widget class="match_formation_panel" id="hmtt" file="match/match formation panel" team_index="0" read_only="true">
    </widget>
    <widget class="match_formation_panel" id="amtt" file="match/match formation panel" team_index="1" read_only="true">
    </widget> -->

<!-- LB3 FORMATION PANEL - small dots only formation with roles/duties NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED-->
 <widget class="match_formation_panel" id="hmtt" file="match/match formation small panel" team_index="0" read_only="true">
    </widget>
    <widget class="match_formation_panel" id="amtt" file="match/match formation small panel" team_index="1" read_only="true">
    </widget>

<!-- LB4 BOTH FORMATIONS - arranged vertically top/bottom NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED-->
<widget class="both_match_formation_panels" id="bmfs" file="match/match both formations in between highlights" >
  <translation id="title" translation_id="247328" type="use" value="Formations[COMMENT - match screen; formations panel title]" />
</widget>
  <!--<widget class="both_match_formation_panels" title="Formations" file="match/match both formations ibh_v" id="bmfs"/>-->

<!-- LB4 BOTH FORMATIONS - arranged horizontally side/side -->
<!-- 	<widget class="both_match_formation_panels" title="Formations" file="match/match both formations ibh_h" id="bmfs"/>-->

<!-- LB5 PLAYER RATINGS - subs stay at bottom. change columns by editing the file NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED -->
	<widget class="match_team_stats_panel" id="hfMs" file="match/match team stats ibh bottom" team_index="0">
        </record>
    </widget>
	<widget class="match_team_stats_panel" id="afMs" file="match/match team stats ibh bottom" team_index="1">
        </record>
    </widget>

<!-- LB5 PLAYER RATINGS - same columns as above view but subs move into XI when brought on. change columns by editing the file -->
	<!--  <widget class="match_team_stats_panel" id="hfMs" file="match/match team stats ibh top" team_index="0">
        </record>
      </widget>
	  <widget class="match_team_stats_panel" id="afMs" file="match/match team stats ibh top" team_index="1">
        </record>
      </widget> -->

<!-- LB5 PLAYER RATINGS - this is the full stats panel only use if have the space -->
	<!--  <widget class="match_team_stats_panel" id="hfMs" file="match/match team stats full" team_index="0">
        </record>
      </widget>
	  <widget class="match_team_stats_panel" id="afMs" file="match/match team stats full" team_index="1">
        </record>
      </widget> -->

<!-- LB6 PLAYER MOTIVATION/BODY LANGUAGE - subs stay at bottom. change columns by editing the file NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED -->
	    <widget class="match_team_motivation_short_panel" id="htms" file="match/match team motivation ibh bottom" team_index="0">
        </record>
        </widget>
		<widget class="match_team_motivation_short_panel" id="atms" file="match/match team motivation ibh bottom" team_index="1">
        </record>
		</widget>

<!-- LB6 PLAYER MOTIVATION/BODY LANGUAGE - same columns as above view but subs move into XI when brought on. change columns by editing the file --> -->
	  <!--  <widget class="match_team_motivation_short_panel" id="htms" file="match/match team motivation ibh top" team_index="0">
        </record>
        </widget>
		<widget class="match_team_motivation_short_panel" id="atms" file="match/match team motivation ibh top" team_index="1">
        </record>
		</widget> -->

<!-- LB6 PLAYER MOTIVATION/BODY LANGUAGE - this is the full stats panel only use if have the space SAME AS IN SECTION5 CAN JUST ENABLE IN THIS VIEW INSTEAD IF YOU WANT-->
	<!--  <widget class="match_team_stats_panel" id="htms" file="match/match team stats full" team_index="0">
        </record>
      </widget>
	  <widget class="match_team_stats_panel" id="atms" file="match/match team stats full" team_index="1">
        </record>
      </widget> -->

<widget class="both_match_team_stats_panels" title="Player Ratings" id="bmts" save_current_state="true" />
		<widget class="preselected_match_chalkboard_panel" id="prmC" display_event_time_window="5">
            <translation id="title" translation_id="450750" type="use" value="Recent Events[COMMENT: match chalkboard option to display recent noteworth events whilst in the middle of playing a match]" />
              <!-- Shot gone in -->
              <integer value="1" />
              <integer value="2" />
              <integer value="3" />
              <!-- Shot saved -->
              <integer value="4" />
              <!-- Shot blocked -->
              <integer value="5" />
              <!-- Foul against -->
              <integer value="14" />
              <!-- Foul called -->
              <integer value="15" />
              <!-- Yellow card -->
              <integer value="16" />
              <!-- Red card -->
              <integer value="17" />
              <!-- Foul penalty -->
              <integer value="18" />
              <!-- Offside -->
              <integer value="19" />
            </list>
          </widget>
		<widget class="events_match_chalkboard_panel" id="mecp" file="match/events match chalkboard panel ibh">
        </widget>
		<widget class="match_action_zones_panel" id="mazp" file="match/match action zones small">
            <translation id="title" translation_id="247327" type="use" value="Action Zones" />
        </widget>
        <widget class="match_action_zones_panel" id="foap" file="match/focus of attacks panel">
            <translation id="title" translation_id="420657" type="use" value="Focus of Attacks[COMMENT: match action zones label, indicates the main focuses of team attacking moves]" />
        </widget>
		<widget class="match_home_analysis_panel" id="Mhan" file="match/match analysis small">
            <translation id="title" translation_id="281395" type="use" value="Home Analysis" />
        </widget>
        <widget class="match_away_analysis_panel" id="Maan" file="match/match analysis small">
            <translation id="title" translation_id="281396" type="use" value="Away Analysis" />
        </widget>
        </widget>
        <widget class="match_latest_scores_panel" id="mlsp" file="match/match latest scores small" save_session_state="true">
            <translation id="title" translation_id="243219" type="use" value="Latest Scores" />
        </widget>
        <widget class="match_goal_update_panel" id="mgup" file="match/match goal update small">
            <translation id="title" translation_id="336459" type="use" value="Latest Event Updates[COMMENT: match screen panel; information on goals, red cards, injuries etc from all matches taking place on a matchday]" />
        </widget>
            <translation id="title" translation_id="248082" type="use" value="League Table" />
        </widget>

</container>
<!-- LEFT - BOTTOM -->

</container>
<!-- LEFT END -->

<!-- MIDDLE top/bottom START -->
 <!-- Middle Split Panel TO ADJUST WIDTH OF THE MIDDLE TOP&BOTTOM PANELS ADJUST MIN_WIDTH AND DEFAULT_WIDTH VALUES-->
		<container class="vertical_adaptive_container" inset="0" offset="0" minimum_width="1" default_width="-1" priority="2" gap="0">
     <!--<container class="horizontal_split_container" starting_layout="-1, -1" save_session_state="true" save_default_state="true" min_height_top="1" min_height_bottom="1" > -->

<!-- MIDDLE TOP CONTAINER ADJUST DEFAULT_HEIGHT VALUE IF YOU WANT IT TO BE BIGGER-->
<container class="bordered_box" minimum_height="1" priority="3" default_height="-1">

<!--MIDDLE - TOP CONTENT -->
        <widget class="match_view_selector_panel" id="sel3" pause_match_on_menu_opening="true" default_item="prmC" file="client_object/client object viewer selector match">
          </record>

<!-- MT1 OVERVIEW PANEL - split screen version, top bottom with some changes NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED -->
    </widget> -->

<!-- MT1 OVERVIEW PANEL - side-by-side no logo, match details on top -->
	<widget class="match_info_panel" id="bmin" file="match/match info overview ibh" small_version="true">
    </widget>

<!-- MT1 OVERVIEW PANEL - side-by-side smaller font, team names, score, no logos, incidents-->
	<!-- <widget class="match_info_panel" id="bmin" file="match/match info floating 2" small_version="true">
    </widget> -->

<!-- MT1 OVERVIEW PANEL - side-by-side smaller font, team names, scores, no logos details on top fancy graphics -->
    </widget> -->

<!-- MT1 OVERVIEW PANEL - side-by-side, bigger font, logos, team names, score incidents -->
    </widget> -->

<!-- MT2 MATCH STATS PANEL - Customisable No Bar Charts NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED-->
    </widget>

<!-- MT2 MATCH STATS PANEL - Customisable includes bar charts, custom file to fix some appearance issues -->
    </widget> -->

<!-- MT3 FORMATION PANEL - normal formation with roles/duties NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED-->
	<widget class="match_formation_panel" id="hmtt" file="match/match formation panel" team_index="0" read_only="true">
    </widget>
    </widget>

<!-- MT3 FORMATION PANEL - small dots only formation with roles/duties NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED-->
	<!-- <widget class="match_formation_panel" id="hmtt" file="match/match formation small panel" team_index="0" read_only="true">
    </widget>
    </widget> -->

<!-- MT4 BOTH FORMATIONS - arranged vertically top/bottom NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED-->
	<!-- <widget class="both_match_formation_panels" title="Formations" file="match/match both formations ibh_v" id="bmfs"/> -->

<!-- MT4 BOTH FORMATIONS - arranged horizontally side/side -->
	<widget class="both_match_formation_panels" title="Formations" file="match/match both formations ibh_h" id="bmfs"/>

<!-- MT5 PLAYER RATINGS - subs stay at bottom. change columns by editing the file NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED -->
	<!--  <widget class="match_team_stats_panel" id="hfMs" file="match/match team stats ibh bottom" team_index="0">
        </record>
    </widget>
        </record>
    </widget> -->

<!-- MT5 PLAYER RATINGS - same columns as above view but subs move into XI when brought on. change columns by editing the file -->
	<widget class="match_team_stats_panel" id="hfMs" file="match/match team stats ibh top" team_index="0">
        </record>
      </widget>
        </record>
      </widget>

<!-- MT5 PLAYER RATINGS - this is the full stats panel only use if have the space -->
	<!--  <widget class="match_team_stats_panel" id="hfMs" file="match/match team stats full" team_index="0">
        </record>
      </widget>
        </record>
      </widget> -->

<!-- MT6 PLAYER MOTIVATION/BODY LANGUAGE - subs stay at bottom. change columns by editing the file NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED -->
	    <widget class="match_team_motivation_short_panel" id="htms" file="match/match team motivation ibh bottom" team_index="0">
        </record>
        </widget>
        </record>
		</widget>

<!-- MT6 PLAYER MOTIVATION/BODY LANGUAGE - same columns as above view but subs move into XI when brought on. change columns by editing the file --> -->
	  <!--  <widget class="match_team_motivation_short_panel" id="htms" file="match/match team motivation ibh top" team_index="0">
        </record>
        </widget>
        </record>
		</widget> -->

<!-- MT6 PLAYER MOTIVATION/BODY LANGUAGE - this is the full stats panel only use if have the space SAME AS IN SECTION5 CAN JUST ENABLE IN THIS VIEW INSTEAD IF YOU WANT-->
        </record>
      </widget>
        </record>
      </widget> -->

<!-- Shot gone in -->
              <integer value="1" />
              <integer value="2" />
              <integer value="3" />
              <!-- Shot saved -->
              <integer value="4" />
              <!-- Shot blocked -->
              <integer value="5" />
              <!-- Foul against -->
              <integer value="14" />
              <!-- Foul called -->
              <integer value="15" />
              <!-- Yellow card -->
              <integer value="16" />
              <!-- Red card -->
              <integer value="17" />
              <!-- Foul penalty -->
              <integer value="18" />
              <!-- Offside -->
              <integer value="19" />
            </list>
          </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>

<!--MIDDLE - TOP -->
 </container>

<!-- MIDDLE - BOTTOM ADJUST DEFAULT_HEIGHT VALUE TO RESIZE-->
<container class="bordered_box" minimum_height="1" priority="4" default_height="512">

<!-- MIDDLE - BOTTOM CONTENT-->
        <widget class="match_view_selector_panel" id="sel4" pause_match_on_menu_opening="true" default_item="mtst" file="client_object/client object viewer selector match">
          </record>

<!-- MB1 OVERVIEW PANEL - split screen version, top bottom with some changes NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED -->
    </widget> -->

<!-- MB1 OVERVIEW PANEL - side-by-side no logo, match details on top -->
	<!-- <widget class="match_info_panel" id="bmin" file="match/match info overview ibh" small_version="true">
    </widget> -->

<!-- MB1 OVERVIEW PANEL - side-by-side smaller font, team names, score, no logos, incidents-->
	<widget class="match_info_panel" id="bmin" file="match/match info floating 2" small_version="true">
    </widget>

<!-- MB1 OVERVIEW PANEL - side-by-side smaller font, team names, scores, no logos details on top fancy graphics -->
    </widget> -->

<!-- MB1 OVERVIEW PANEL - side-by-side, bigger font, logos, team names, score incidents -->
    </widget> -->

<!-- MB2 MATCH STATS PANEL - Customisable No Bar Charts NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED-->
    </widget>

<!-- MB2 MATCH STATS PANEL - Customisable includes bar charts, custom file to fix some appearance issues -->
    </widget> -->

<!-- MB3 FORMATION PANEL - normal formation with roles/duties NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED-->
	<widget class="match_formation_panel" id="hmtt" file="match/match formation panel" team_index="0" read_only="true">
    </widget>
    </widget>

<!-- MB3 FORMATION PANEL - small dots only formation with roles/duties NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED-->
	<!-- <widget class="match_formation_panel" id="hmtt" file="match/match formation small panel" team_index="0" read_only="true">
    </widget>
    </widget> -->

<!-- MB4 BOTH FORMATIONS - arranged vertically top/bottom NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED-->

<!-- MB4 BOTH FORMATIONS - arranged horizontally side/side -->
<!--	<widget class="both_match_formation_panels" title="Formations" file="match/match both formations ibh_h" id="bmfs"/>-->
  <widget class="both_match_formation_panels" id="bmfs" file="match/match both formations in between highlights" >
    <translation id="title" translation_id="247328" type="use" value="Formations[COMMENT - match screen; formations panel title]" />
  </widget>

<!-- MB5 PLAYER RATINGS - subs stay at bottom. change columns by editing the file NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED -->
	<widget class="match_team_stats_panel" id="hfMs" file="match/match team stats ibh bottom" team_index="0">
        </record>
    </widget>
        </record>
    </widget>

<!-- MB5 PLAYER RATINGS - same columns as above view but subs move into XI when brought on. change columns by editing the file -->
	<!--  <widget class="match_team_stats_panel" id="hfMs" file="match/match team stats ibh top" team_index="0">
        </record>
      </widget>
        </record>
      </widget> -->

<!-- MB5 PLAYER RATINGS - this is the full stats panel only use if have the space -->
        </record>
      </widget>
        </record>
      </widget> -->

<!-- MB6 PLAYER MOTIVATION/BODY LANGUAGE - subs stay at bottom. change columns by editing the file NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED -->
        </record>
        </widget>
        </record>
		</widget>

<!-- MB6 PLAYER MOTIVATION/BODY LANGUAGE - same columns as above view but subs move into XI when brought on. change columns by editing the file --> -->
        </record>
        </widget>
        </record>
		</widget> -->

<!-- MB6 PLAYER MOTIVATION/BODY LANGUAGE - this is the full stats panel only use if have the space SAME AS IN SECTION5 CAN JUST ENABLE IN THIS VIEW INSTEAD IF YOU WANT-->
        </record>
      </widget>
        </record>
      </widget> -->

<widget class="preselected_match_chalkboard_panel" id="prmC" display_event_time_window="15">
              <!-- Shot gone in -->
              <integer value="1" />
              <integer value="2" />
              <integer value="3" />
              <!-- Shot saved -->
              <integer value="4" />
              <!-- Shot blocked -->
              <integer value="5" />
              <!-- Foul against -->
              <integer value="14" />
              <!-- Foul called -->
              <integer value="15" />
              <!-- Yellow card -->
              <integer value="16" />
              <!-- Red card -->
              <integer value="17" />
              <!-- Foul penalty -->
              <integer value="18" />
              <!-- Offside -->
              <integer value="19" />
            </list>
          </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>

</container>
<!-- MIDDLE - BOTTOM -->

</container>
<!-- MIDDLE END -->

</container>
 <!-- END left & middle -->

<!-- RIGHT top/bottom START -->
 <!-- Right Split Panel TO ADJUST WIDTH OF THE RIGHT TOP&BOTTOM PANELS ADJUST MIN_WIDTH AND DEFAULT_WIDTH VALUES-->
		<container class="vertical_adaptive_container" inset="0" offset="0" minimum_width="1" default_width="-1" priority="3" gap="0">

<!-- RIGHT TOP CONTAINER ADJUST DEFAULT_HEIGHT VALUE IF YOU WANT IT TO BE BIGGER-->
<container class="bordered_box" minimum_height="1" priority="3" default_height="-6">

<!--RIGHT - TOP CONTENT -->
    <widget class="match_view_selector_panel" id="sel5" pause_match_on_menu_opening="true" default_item="prmC" file="client_object/client object viewer selector match">
          </record>

<!-- RT1 OVERVIEW PANEL - split screen version, top bottom with some changes NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED -->
    </widget> -->

<!-- RT1 OVERVIEW PANEL - side-by-side no logo, match details on top -->
    </widget> -->

<!-- RT1 OVERVIEW PANEL - side-by-side smaller font, team names, score, no logos, incidents-->
    </widget> -->

<!-- RT1 OVERVIEW PANEL - side-by-side smaller font, team names, scores, no logos details on top fancy graphics -->
	<widget class="match_info_panel" id="bmin" file="match/match info overview small" small_version="true">
    </widget>

<!-- RT1 OVERVIEW PANEL - side-by-side, bigger font, logos, team names, score incidents -->
    </widget> -->

<!-- RT2 MATCH STATS PANEL - Customisable No Bar Charts NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED-->
    </widget>

<!-- RT2 MATCH STATS PANEL - Customisable includes bar charts, custom file to fix some appearance issues -->
    </widget> -->

<!-- RT3 FORMATION PANEL - normal formation with roles/duties NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED-->
    </widget>
    </widget>

<!-- RT3 FORMATION PANEL - small dots only formation with roles/duties NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED-->
    </widget>
    </widget> -->

<!-- RT4 BOTH FORMATIONS - arranged vertically top/bottom NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED-->

<!-- RT4 BOTH FORMATIONS - arranged horizontally side/side -->

<!-- RT5 PLAYER RATINGS - subs stay at bottom. change columns by editing the file NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED -->
        </record>
    </widget>
        </record>
    </widget>

<!-- RT5 PLAYER RATINGS - same columns as above view but subs move into XI when brought on. change columns by editing the file -->
        </record>
      </widget>
        </record>
      </widget> -->

<!-- RT5 PLAYER RATINGS - this is the full stats panel only use if have the space -->
        </record>
      </widget>
        </record>
      </widget> -->

<!-- RT6 PLAYER MOTIVATION/BODY LANGUAGE - subs stay at bottom. change columns by editing the file NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED -->
        </record>
        </widget>
        </record>
		</widget>

<!-- RT6 PLAYER MOTIVATION/BODY LANGUAGE - same columns as above view but subs move into XI when brought on. change columns by editing the file --> -->
        </record>
        </widget>
        </record>
		</widget> -->

<!-- RT6 PLAYER MOTIVATION/BODY LANGUAGE - this is the full stats panel only use if have the space SAME AS IN SECTION5 CAN JUST ENABLE IN THIS VIEW INSTEAD IF YOU WANT-->
        </record>
      </widget>
        </record>
      </widget> -->

<!-- Shot gone in -->
              <integer value="1" />
              <integer value="2" />
              <integer value="3" />
              <!-- Shot saved -->
              <integer value="4" />
              <!-- Shot blocked -->
              <integer value="5" />
              <!-- Foul against -->
              <integer value="14" />
              <!-- Foul called -->
              <integer value="15" />
              <!-- Yellow card -->
              <integer value="16" />
              <!-- Red card -->
              <integer value="17" />
              <!-- Foul penalty -->
              <integer value="18" />
              <!-- Offside -->
              <integer value="19" />
            </list>
          </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>
<!--RIGHT - TOP -->
 </container>

<!-- RIGHT - MIDDLE TOP ADJUST DEFAULT_HEIGHT VALUE TO RESIZE-->
<container class="bordered_box" minimum_height="1" priority="4" default_height="-6">

<!-- RIGHT - MIDDLE TOP CONTENT-->
    <widget class="match_view_selector_panel" id="sel6" pause_match_on_menu_opening="true" default_item="mtst" file="client_object/client object viewer selector match">
          </record>

<!-- RMT1 OVERVIEW PANEL - split screen version, top bottom with some changes NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED -->
    </widget> -->

<!-- RMT1 OVERVIEW PANEL - side-by-side no logo, match details on top -->
    </widget> -->

<!-- RMT1 OVERVIEW PANEL - side-by-side smaller font, team names, score, no logos, incidents-->
    </widget> -->

<!-- RMT1 OVERVIEW PANEL - side-by-side smaller font, team names, scores, no logos details on top fancy graphics -->
	<widget class="match_info_panel" id="bmin" file="match/match info overview small" small_version="true">
    </widget>

<!-- RMT1 OVERVIEW PANEL - side-by-side, bigger font, logos, team names, score incidents -->
    </widget> -->

<!-- RMT2 MATCH STATS PANEL - Customisable No Bar Charts NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED-->
    </widget>

<!-- RMT2 MATCH STATS PANEL - Customisable includes bar charts, custom file to fix some appearance issues -->
    </widget> -->

<!-- RMT3 FORMATION PANEL - normal formation with roles/duties NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED-->
    </widget>
    </widget>

<!-- RMT3 FORMATION PANEL - small dots only formation with roles/duties NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED-->
    </widget>
    </widget> -->

<!-- RMT4 BOTH FORMATIONS - arranged vertically top/bottom NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED-->

<!-- RMT4 BOTH FORMATIONS - arranged horizontally side/side -->

<!-- RMT5 PLAYER RATINGS - subs stay at bottom. change columns by editing the file NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED -->
        </record>
    </widget>
        </record>
    </widget>

<!-- RMT5 PLAYER RATINGS - same columns as above view but subs move into XI when brought on. change columns by editing the file -->
        </record>
      </widget>
        </record>
      </widget> -->

<!-- RMT5 PLAYER RATINGS - this is the full stats panel only use if have the space -->
        </record>
      </widget>
        </record>
      </widget> -->

<!-- RMT6 PLAYER MOTIVATION/BODY LANGUAGE - subs stay at bottom. change columns by editing the file NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED -->
        </record>
        </widget>
        </record>
		</widget>

<!-- RMT6 PLAYER MOTIVATION/BODY LANGUAGE - same columns as above view but subs move into XI when brought on. change columns by editing the file --> -->
        </record>
        </widget>
        </record>
		</widget> -->

<!-- RMT6 PLAYER MOTIVATION/BODY LANGUAGE - this is the full stats panel only use if have the space SAME AS IN SECTION5 CAN JUST ENABLE IN THIS VIEW INSTEAD IF YOU WANT-->
        </record>
      </widget>
        </record>
      </widget> -->

<!-- Shot gone in -->
              <integer value="1" />
              <integer value="2" />
              <integer value="3" />
              <!-- Shot saved -->
              <integer value="4" />
              <!-- Shot blocked -->
              <integer value="5" />
              <!-- Foul against -->
              <integer value="14" />
              <!-- Foul called -->
              <integer value="15" />
              <!-- Yellow card -->
              <integer value="16" />
              <!-- Red card -->
              <integer value="17" />
              <!-- Foul penalty -->
              <integer value="18" />
              <!-- Offside -->
              <integer value="19" />
            </list>
          </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>

</container>
<!-- RIGHT - MIDDLE TOP -->

<!-- RIGHT - MIDDLE LOWER ADJUST DEFAULT_HEIGHT VALUE TO RESIZE-->
<container class="bordered_box" minimum_height="1" priority="4" default_height="-4">

<!-- RIGHT - MIDDLE LOWER CONTENT-->
        <widget class="match_view_selector_panel" id="sel7" pause_match_on_menu_opening="true" default_item="mtst" file="client_object/client object viewer selector match">
          </record>

<!-- RML1 OVERVIEW PANEL - split screen version, top bottom with some changes NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED -->
    </widget> -->

<!-- RML1 OVERVIEW PANEL - side-by-side no logo, match details on top -->
    </widget> -->

<!-- RML1 OVERVIEW PANEL - side-by-side smaller font, team names, score, no logos, incidents-->
    </widget> -->

<!-- RML1 OVERVIEW PANEL - side-by-side smaller font, team names, scores, no logos details on top fancy graphics -->
    </widget>

<!-- RML1 OVERVIEW PANEL - side-by-side, bigger font, logos, team names, score incidents -->
    </widget> -->

<!-- RML2 MATCH STATS PANEL - Customisable No Bar Charts NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED-->
    </widget>

<!-- RML3 MATCH STATS PANEL - Customisable includes bar charts, custom file to fix some appearance issues -->
    </widget> -->

<!-- RML3 FORMATION PANEL - normal formation with roles/duties NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED-->
    </widget>
    </widget>

<!-- RML3 FORMATION PANEL - small dots only formation with roles/duties NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED-->
    </widget>
    </widget> -->

<!-- RML4 BOTH FORMATIONS - arranged vertically top/bottom NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED-->

<!-- RML4 BOTH FORMATIONS - arranged horizontally side/side -->

<!-- RML5 PLAYER RATINGS - subs stay at bottom. change columns by editing the file NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED -->
        </record>
    </widget>
        </record>
    </widget>

<!-- RML5 PLAYER RATINGS - same columns as above view but subs move into XI when brought on. change columns by editing the file -->
        </record>
      </widget>
        </record>
      </widget> -->

<!-- RML5 PLAYER RATINGS - this is the full stats panel only use if have the space -->
        </record>
      </widget>
        </record>
      </widget> -->

<!-- RML6 PLAYER MOTIVATION/BODY LANGUAGE - subs stay at bottom. change columns by editing the file NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED -->
        </record>
        </widget>
        </record>
		</widget>

<!-- RML6 PLAYER MOTIVATION/BODY LANGUAGE - same columns as above view but subs move into XI when brought on. change columns by editing the file --> -->
        </record>
        </widget>
        </record>
		</widget> -->

<!-- RML6 PLAYER MOTIVATION/BODY LANGUAGE - this is the full stats panel only use if have the space SAME AS IN SECTION5 CAN JUST ENABLE IN THIS VIEW INSTEAD IF YOU WANT-->
        </record>
      </widget>
        </record>
      </widget> -->

<!-- Shot gone in -->
              <integer value="1" />
              <integer value="2" />
              <integer value="3" />
              <!-- Shot saved -->
              <integer value="4" />
              <!-- Shot blocked -->
              <integer value="5" />
              <!-- Foul against -->
              <integer value="14" />
              <!-- Foul called -->
              <integer value="15" />
              <!-- Yellow card -->
              <integer value="16" />
              <!-- Red card -->
              <integer value="17" />
              <!-- Foul penalty -->
              <integer value="18" />
              <!-- Offside -->
              <integer value="19" />
            </list>
          </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>

</container>
<!-- RIGHT - MIDDLE LOWER -->

<!-- RIGHT - BOTTOM ADJUST DEFAULT_HEIGHT VALUE TO RESIZE-->
<container class="bordered_box" minimum_height="1" priority="4" default_height="-3">

<!-- RIGHT - BOTTOM CONTENT-->
        <widget class="match_view_selector_panel" id="sel8" pause_match_on_menu_opening="true" default_item="mtst" file="client_object/client object viewer selector match">
          </record>

<!-- RB1 OVERVIEW PANEL - split screen version, top bottom with some changes NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED -->
    </widget> -->

<!-- RB1 OVERVIEW PANEL - side-by-side no logo, match details on top -->
    </widget> -->

<!-- RB1 OVERVIEW PANEL - side-by-side smaller font, team names, score, no logos, incidents-->
    </widget> -->

<!-- RB1 OVERVIEW PANEL - side-by-side smaller font, team names, scores, no logos details on top fancy graphics -->
    </widget>

<!-- RB1 OVERVIEW PANEL - side-by-side, bigger font, logos, team names, score incidents -->
    </widget> -->

<!-- RB2 MATCH STATS PANEL - Customisable No Bar Charts NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED-->
    </widget>

<!-- RB2 MATCH STATS PANEL - Customisable includes bar charts, custom file to fix some appearance issues -->
    </widget> -->

<!-- RB3 FORMATION PANEL - normal formation with roles/duties NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED-->
    </widget>
    </widget>

<!-- RB3 FORMATION PANEL - small dots only formation with roles/duties NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED-->
    </widget>
    </widget> -->

<!-- RB4 BOTH FORMATIONS - arranged vertically top/bottom NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED-->

<!-- RB4 BOTH FORMATIONS - arranged horizontally side/side -->

<!-- RB5 PLAYER RATINGS - subs stay at bottom. change columns by editing the file NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED -->
        </record>
    </widget>
        </record>
    </widget>

<!-- RB5 PLAYER RATINGS - same columns as above view but subs move into XI when brought on. change columns by editing the file -->
        </record>
      </widget>
        </record>
      </widget> -->

<!-- RB5 PLAYER RATINGS - this is the full stats panel only use if have the space -->
        </record>
      </widget>
        </record>
      </widget> -->

<!-- RB6 PLAYER MOTIVATION/BODY LANGUAGE - subs stay at bottom. change columns by editing the file NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED -->
        </record>
        </widget>
        </record>
		</widget>

<!-- RB6 PLAYER MOTIVATION/BODY LANGUAGE - same columns as above view but subs move into XI when brought on. change columns by editing the file --> -->
        </record>
        </widget>
        </record>
		</widget> -->

<!-- RB6 PLAYER MOTIVATION/BODY LANGUAGE - this is the full stats panel only use if have the space SAME AS IN SECTION5 CAN JUST ENABLE IN THIS VIEW INSTEAD IF YOU WANT-->
        </record>
      </widget>
        </record>
      </widget> -->

<!-- Shot gone in -->
              <integer value="1" />
              <integer value="2" />
              <integer value="3" />
              <!-- Shot saved -->
              <integer value="4" />
              <!-- Shot blocked -->
              <integer value="5" />
              <!-- Foul against -->
              <integer value="14" />
              <!-- Foul called -->
              <integer value="15" />
              <!-- Yellow card -->
              <integer value="16" />
              <!-- Red card -->
              <integer value="17" />
              <!-- Foul penalty -->
              <integer value="18" />
              <!-- Offside -->
              <integer value="19" />
            </list>
          </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>
        </widget>

</container>
<!-- RIGHT - BOTTOM -->

</container>
<!-- RIGHT END -->

</container>
<!-- CLOSE ALL -->
</panel>

If you want to remove one of the subpanels then you need to delete the code inbetween the comments that start and end the panel in question, so if you wanted to get rid of the third panel in the right then you'd delete all the code in-between these lines:

<!-- RIGHT - MIDDLE LOWER ADJUST DEFAULT_HEIGHT VALUE TO RESIZE-->

And

<!-- RIGHT - MIDDLE LOWER -->

If you want to remove others you'd locate the comments for that panel. You then might need to alter some of the resizing code for the remaining panels.

How would I increase the icon size here:

1688346193_ScreenShot2018-07-15at23_50_58.thumb.png.6b32028bcf6cd58b71d1c33378f7990d.png

Code:

Spoiler

<!-- the pitch-->
        <widget class="pitch_with_tactics" id="pwtc" navigation_disabled="true" icon_flags="show_number, show_name">
            <!--<boolean id="vertical" value="true" />-->
      <integer id="pitch_pattern_opacity" value="0"/>
      <integer id="pitch_detail_opacity" value="255"/>
      <boolean id="vertical" value="true"/>
      <flags id="pitch_alignment" value="can_scale" />
      <boolean id="pitch_dont_draw_indicators" value="true"/>
      <integer id="pitch_override_icon_size" value="100"/>
      <string id="pitch_kit_icon" value="pitch/icons/dots"/>
        </widget>

For the formations screen try changing the first line to read something like this:

<widget class="pitch_with_tactics" id="pwtc" navigation_disabled="true" icon_flags="show_number, show_name" player_icon_file="tactics/tactics icon info panel basic scaled">

That should scale the dots, however the game will auto-size them to fit into the space so you don't have that much control over them, though you may be able to edit the linked file (or use a different one) to further tweak, the override icon size line may also allow limited changes.

For the corrupt graphics try reloading the skin or switching camera angles as it looks like the game hasn't loaded up the graphics correctly though you may need to exit and reload the game to refresh them fully and possibly manually delete your cache files or see about updating your graphics card driver if that doesn't fix it. (if you've edited the 2D dots then the problem may be caused by them especially if it carries on happening, so you may need to check how you made them or just remove them)

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/08/2018 at 23:33, PokemonScanHams said:

Hey there. In the original inbetween highlights screen the "recent events" screen would show what SORT of event had occured when a dot appeared.

Using this mod it seems to be gone and i have no idea what the dot updates on the recent event widget even mean

On the Recent Events widget there should be some text above the pitch telling you the player, event and time (the shots panel shows the key):

capture_001_13082018_190804.thumb.jpg.479b699b41f8f236110a9ebb923428b7.jpg

but these both use the default game files (and that is how it appears in the default files) so if this information isn't showing then it may be down to your screen resolution, if its too small the game may cut that info out, otherwise if you are using a custom skin make sure that hasn't modified the file that is causing the problem (should be controlled by 'preselected match recent events chalkboard panel' xml file found in the panels/match folder.)

If that doesn't work then try manually deleting your cache files as something may have corrupted the game files.

@PokemonScanHams Looks like you are using a custom file, you'll need to look in the match in between highlights xml file and find the code for the recent events widget, the line you are looking for should look something like this:

<widget class="preselected_match_chalkboard_panel" id="prmC" display_event_time_window="5" display_recent_events="true" file="match/preselected match recent events chalkboard panel">

You need to look at the file bit which tells you what file is controlling that widget, then locate that file in the files for your skin, to edit it it depends on what the skinner has changed, though if the file name is the same as bolded above and you just want the default one back then you can safely delete the file and the game will revert to the default one when reloading your skin.

Thanks for replying Michael im useless when it comes to stuff like this My understanding is you need to open the relative xml file with notepad and look for

And the height of the bottom part is controlled by this code:

<!-- RIGHT - BOTTOM ADJUST DEFAULT_HEIGHT VALUE TO RESIZE-->
<container class="bordered_box" minimum_height="1" priority="4" default_height="380">

this is what I have which xml with I find what im looking sorry

thanks for your patience  shouldn't really do it as a novice but its been my pet hate for a while

best regards

Capture.JPG