[FM17] Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again...

Bedese

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Pompeyboyz said:

Do Dinamo await you in the next round :brock:

They better not :D 

39 minutes ago, kidthekid said:

oh, you are semi-pro now?

Nope, we're still Amateur. It's a really weird bug that it always calls the smaller team Semi-Pro regardless, I guess they don't expect Amateur teams to be playing in Europe :lol: 

11 minutes ago, Jupjamie said:

986ac095166cdfd242b1f104efec9020.png

We're an Amateur club you f***ing moron...

Things like this make me think I should read the in game social media instead of completely ignoring it like I do. :lol:

Nice progress in Europe too.

1 hour ago, Sir_Liam said:

Things like this make me think I should read the in game social media instead of completely ignoring it like I do. :lol:

You should, it can throw up some great stuff. I've seen someone ask why I wasn't “giving a chance to one of our own” when signing an academy player during a youth intake.

I saw someone else with a screenshot saying “Cazorla made it look like he was playing against the youth team” when he was playing against the under 23's.

2 hours ago, Jupjamie said:

69c32b54bfe6b7c98a2f3282ed34f6fd.png

We had three of our starters nicked right before this one. That didn't help :lol: 

Still, we had a great run for our first ever European outing. Onwards and upwards!

Ouch. I didn't expect that. Even as amateurs, the last two rounds had me with high hopes. Revenge will come!

Season Review!

League

We were brutalised by injuries at the end of the season, and just didn't have the strength in the squad to pull through. No Europe next year.

Cup

Bleh.

Schedule

Squad

Other Teams: Folgore lost 3-1 to Tarxien Rainbows from Malta in the CL, Tre Fiori lost 5-0 to Vaduz in the EL.

Next yearGet back into Europe.

On 04/08/2017 at 07:49, Sir_Liam said:

"Sure, Damaged Cruciate Ligaments..." Was a real highlight :kriss:

Season Review!

League

I don't know if we're in Europe because we got knocked out in the Cup Semi Final but the two finalists qualified for Europe anyway, or if it's because Folgore should have had the last EL spot from the league but had won the cup and so didn't need it, and it went to us as the next best team? I think it might be that one, but I don't really care either way. Back in Europe :D 

Cup

Bleh.

Schedule

Squad

Other Teams: Faetano lost 5-0 to Cliftonville in the CL, Virtus lost 5-0 to Vaduz and Libertas lost 5-0 to Domzale in the EL. Consistency!

Next yearWin the league?

Oh, we're Semi-Pro now. That would be a bigger deal if we could offer anything more than a Non-Contract, but it's a start :D 

Libertas and Folgore have been the two dominant teams in San Marino, and they've both turned Pro. Cosmos and Domagnano are still Amateur. Everyone else is Semi-Pro.

Archived