dafuge's FM17 challenge

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Swindon69 said:

I'm struggling to find players with 10's in the key attributes who'll join me (10 is a reasonable number to be looking for at N/S level I think)

Are you looking at mostly young players?  Older players might not have as high star ratings, but have better attributes.  What do you have your scouts looking for?

Enfield_Town_F.C._logo.png

Enfield Town FC - Vanarama South - 2017/18

So.. my 2nd attempt with Enfield. We started really well and for a while I was thinking a promotion push as going to be achievable. We were top after 14 games and remained in and around the playoff positions until week 32. Unfortunately the wheels completely fell off in the second half of the season.  I have been using a very basic 442 formation this season which for the main part worked really well but we struggled finishing our chances. If we had a 20+ goal striker we would have probably reached the playoffs. I am still happy with our overall performance and should we find the right players in the pre season we could hopefully push on next season.

League Table

Past Positions

Cups- Early exits in both competitions. Nothing to write about really.

Squad I relied a lot on the players who were already here. I found a few good players but I've worked out who the deadwood is and I know what I want to do to progress forward.

Finances - In debt, as usual.

Key Player Profiles:

Jamal Lowe - Top scorer but only 15 goals. Not enough and need more next season.

Ryan Smith - Right winger who did well but ideally I want a bit more pace so may replace.

Scott Shulton - Left winger who scored 11 and setup 17. I want more pace but I cant argue with his statistics. 

Next Season

I hope to improve the squad and shift out the deadwood. See if we can finish higher up next season. 

Career Overview

Season          League                      League Finish     Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017/18         Vanarama South             9th                  

Seventh game of the first season with Tonbridge, going in with 5 points from the first 6 games, playing the league leaders Dartford who have won all 6 games. End up with a 1-1 draw after totally controlling the game except for one terrible defensive effort which allowed them to score. 

Attack is not converting our opportunities into enough goals, trying to get it to work properly. Defence looking comfortable for the vast majority of games but breaking down shockingly badly at times to give away easy goals. My best central defender missed pre-seaon with injury, came back and I gave him limited game time only to be injured in a tackle and out for two months. 

So 6 points from 7 games with 1 win, 3 draws, 3 losses. I am very hopeful of a bit of improvement and a mid table finish.

ER9hQHp.png

Enfield Town FC

Vanarama National League South 2017-18

Year-End Update

Calendar

LHsHELy.jpg   FZgLMxO.jpg

Competitions

Vanarama South

When I left off in the September update, we were 3 points back of Welling in 2nd place in the league.  Through the rest of the season, we would proceed to go to the top of the league 6 times.  Each of the main promotion contenders would experience a notable slump except Chelmsford, who were consistent most of the way through.  Hemel Hempstead got off to a poor start and had to make up ground after a poor August-October; after the end of October, they would only lose 3 more league games prior to the playoffs.  Welling descended into a slump after we beat them badly in the FA Cup, and went on a 2-2-7 run from September 20 through December 2.  Our slump came later in the season, a 2-3-4 run in the league between February 6th and March 24th.  The race was very close between these three teams and ourselves; it was closest after the 18th game, when there was a 4-way tie at 31 points, and after the 38th game, when we were in 4th place with 66 points, just a point behind the leader at the time.

After defeating Welling in the FA cup and losing my striker, Nathan Corkery, I tried a couple players a the position in the next game; one was unsuccessful, and the other also suffered an injury.  At this point I determined the best available option to sign was Danico Johnson, and when Corkery was injured later for another two months, Johnson again filled in admirably.  He made an immediate impact, scoring twice in a 2-2 draw to Maidstone.  We put in another very strong performance at Welling, and other highlights of the middle portion of our season included a 4-1 win against Hampton & Richmond in which Corkery, back from injury, scored two goals before suffering a new, completely unrelated injury, followed by a win at Concord in which both of my wingers, Bobby Devyne and Nigel Neita, were injured, for 2 months and 3-4 weeks, respectively.  At home against East Thurrock, Scott Shulton scored a penalty kick less than a minute and a half into the game while Neita, having returned two games earlier, netted a hat trick before the 20th minute.  In the next game at Truro, we allowed two early goals before tying the game at 2  in the 23rd minute and taking the lead in the 34th, before a second half equalizer ended it in a tie.  We reached our highest point in the league after defeating Eastborne Borough at home, putting us up by 3 on Chelmsford.

It was then we lost our next two games, away at Bishop's Stortford and Hemel Hempstead, by a combined 6-1, and four of our next six.  We had a brief respite from our slump with a 6-2 whipping of playoff contenders Wealdstone after I had called a team meeting following our previous losses.  After our loss to Basingstoke, we found ourselves 4th in the league.  We went down early against Gosport, but pulled away to win and pass Chelmsford for 3rd.  We had a nailbiting game against Weston-super-Mare, in which an equalizer opportunity in stoppage time for our opponents hit the post, moving us to 2nd on goal differential to Hemel Hempstead..  Following a draw at H&W, we dropped to third (and Hemel Hempstead to 4th), 1 point behind both Welling and Chelmsford.  The 40th league game was a wash as we would all win, but Chelmsford would drop the 41st, while we would beat a solid Margate team on the road, leaving us one point back of Welling going into the final game.

To win the league, we would need either a win and a Welling loss or tie, or a tie and a welling loss and a Chelmsford loss or tie.  Away against the already-relegated Hampton & Richmond, we allowed 14 shots, but none on target.  We made our shots count, however, and pulled away for a 3-0 victory.  We needed Whitehawk, an underachieving team, to hold visiting Welling to at least a draw, and they did one better, beating Welling 2-0, making Enfield Town 2017-18 Vanarama National League South Champions.

Final Table

QJXig0U.jpg

FA Cup

Following our stunning win at Welling, we drew an away game to Maidstone, part of 3 games in a row against Maidstone.  In the away game, we were fortunate to escape with a 1-1 tie, and in the home replay, we got off to a sluggish start before three different players scored in the second half to advance to the first round.  In the first round, we would play better than the scoreline would indicate, but ultimately fell 3-0 away to Tranmere.  Despite getting knocked out in the first round, Nieta led the FA Cup in assists.

FA Trophy

A short but exciting run, we went down by 2 goals away to Bath in the fourth qualifying round, before tying the game by the end of 90 minutes.  Corkery, in his first action after his first 2 month injury, came on as a halftime sub and scored twice in extra time, giving us a 5-3 win in a game that had gone to extra time at 2-2.  We then only managed a scoreless draw in the first round at home against Dartford, and lost away in the replay 2-0; we had some good offensive chances in both games, but couldn't find the net.

Squad & Awards

2WKfqBd.jpg

The four significant transfers I mentioned in my September update continued to contribute, though Nottage will be leaving at the end of the season.  Additionally, the signing of Danico Johnson was highly successful given Corkery's injury problems.  We led the league in goals scored despite not placing a player in the top 10 of the scoring charts, as four different players (Corkery, Johnson, Devyne, and Neita) scored over a dozen goals in the league (and each scored over 16 overall).  We also received strong contributions on offense from winger Liam Adams and central midfielders Scott Shulton and Jack Willbye, who each managed over 16 combined goals and assists.  Young midfielder James Hammond also played quite a bit.  Defensively, DM Billy Crook and central defender Jordan Fagbola played fairly well, as did left fullback Samir Bihmoutine, but our defense was the weakest part of our team, allowing the 10th most goals in the league, and a shockingly bad 4 shutouts, worst in the league.

Fans' Player of the Season: Bobby Devyne

Manager's Player of the Season: Nigel Neita

Fans' and Manager's Signing of the Season: Danico Johnson

Fans' and Manager's Young Player of the Season: Jack Willbye

Vanarama National League South Manager of the Month (April)

Vanarama National League Manager of the Year

U18s Group 8 Winner

Premier Division Cup Winner (U23s)

State of the Club

bM3SuGb.jpg

From a financial perspective, the club lost money over the year, but cash injections in the amount of approximately $300,000 have resulted in a positive balance at the beginning of the next financial season.  Our payroll budget, which was at approximatley $8,500 per week, has been increased to approximately $12,000 per week.  Our average attendance was 406, or 16% of capacity, with an upward trend as the season continued.  Additionally, we have announced the move to Brisbane Road, a 9,311 capacity stadium, costing us a fairly minimal amount of rent.

Goals for the upcoming season are as follows:

• Avoid Relegation
  • Reach the FA Cup 1st Round
  • Reach the FA Trophy 1st Round
  • Revamp our defense
  • Look for cost-effective upgrades elsewhere on the team
  • Improve financial healthy by keeping wage costs well under the budget

1 hour ago, Upside Down said:

Just won October Manager of the month, things are going much better since the previous update. Won 8 games in a row in all competitions but that is almost certainly going to end because next game is against Carlisle in the FA Cup First Round.

Well done Upside Down, unlucky about Carlisle. I hope you win! I have League 1 side Bristol Rovers away at the Memorial Ground in my 1st round tie- they're the 12th ranked side currently in the competition! All I really want is to avoid a drubbing, I've achieved my aims in the FA Cup and now my thoughts must return to elsewhere (namely the league and the FA Trophy) :) 

P.S. My next update is going to come at the beginning of 2018 (hint: it's going really well so far!)

Just now, oohlala111 said:

Well done Upside Down, unlucky about Carlisle. I hope you win! I have League 1 side Bristol Rovers away at the Memorial Ground in my 1st round tie- they're the 12th ranked side currently in the competition! All I really want is to avoid a drubbing, I've achieved my aims in the FA Cup and now my thoughts must return to elsewhere (namely the league and the FA Trophy) :) 

Lost 2-0. We hit the cross bar in the 2nd minute and they went down the other end and scored. We then missed a penalty just before half time and they scored for a second time just after half time. Midfield did okay but the defence struggled, they had many more opportunities to score in the second half, it could have gotten ugly. The bad thing is we were running hot but the loss seems to have broken the spell and we have drawn our next two league games with less than stellar performances. Still sitting just outside the playoff spots, if we finish there I will be more than happy. Not too many of the squad would be good enough to step up to the next level anyway.

22 minutes ago, Upside Down said:

Lost 2-0. We hit the cross bar in the 2nd minute and they went down the other end and scored. We then missed a penalty just before half time and they scored for a second time just after half time. Midfield did okay but the defence struggled, they had many more opportunities to score in the second half, it could have gotten ugly. The bad thing is we were running hot but the loss seems to have broken the spell and we have drawn our next two league games with less than stellar performances. Still sitting just outside the playoff spots, if we finish there I will be more than happy. Not too many of the squad would be good enough to step up to the next level anyway.

Shame about the loss, we lost 4-0 to Bristol Rovers (they scored about 3 at the near post, as usual). I think a play-off spot is our goal too, currently doing really well; however it could all change- I don't wanna spoil things but we were on a really great run only to lose 2 on the bounce. Hopefully it's not a sign of things to come and we can stay as injury-free and as loss-free (is that a word!?) as possible...

3 minutes ago, oohlala111 said:

Shame about the loss, we lost 4-0 to Bristol Rovers (they scored about 3 at the near post, as usual). I think a play-off spot is our goal too, currently doing really well; however it could all change- I don't wanna spoil things but we were on a really great run only to lose 2 on the bounce. Hopefully it's not a sign of things to come and we can stay as injury-free and as loss-free (is that a word!?) as possible...

Bad luck with the loss, hopefully you can get to the playoffs. 

After all the excitement in getting started i forgot to put my starting profile home page up so here it is. Couldn't resist starting my FM17 journey with this challenge again after completing it last season with Kingstonian here is my first season update with Dulwich Hamlet.

download.png   Dulwich Hamlet Season Review 2017/18   download.png

League

I was a little put off by the high expectations of a newly promoted team with the board expecting playoffs and the pre season predictions had us 2nd. After looking at the squad we had a few class players but still went about making lots of transfers to ad quality in depth to mount a serious playoff challemge. We started very well and stayed in touch with the top for most of the season went a 6 game drawing streak which made me wonder if i was about to have that in evitable mid season slump of FM16 where i would go on a winless streak of 16 but fortuanty we got some wins to keep us in the top 3 until the last 10 games where we went top and its there we stayed winning the league with 3 games to spare! Signing of the season was Oxford loanee James Roberts Scoring 25 and assisting 23 winning the Vanarama National South Player of the season award

Cups

Knocked out in both first time of asking losing to Met Police in the FA Cup and Bath City in the FA Trophy

Screenshots

Squad - Tactics - Schedule 1 2 - Transfers - Finances - Competitions - Vanarama National South - Season Review - End Of Season Awards -  Team Report (Facts) - Manager profile - Manager history

Next season the board want to keep aiming high and are expecting us to finish in the Top Half of the National league thankfully James Roberts has extended his loan for the season.

Season	|       League	      |     Position	   |    Europe	  |      Top scorer       |    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017/18	|   Vanarama North    |       1st	   |      N/A 	  |  James Roberts (25)   |     Champions

8 minutes ago, IainWhite said:

After all the excitement in getting started i forgot to put my starting profile home page up so here it is. Couldn't resist starting my FM17 journey with this challenge again after completing it last season with Kingstonian here is my first season update with Dulwich Hamlet.

download.png   Dulwich Hamlet Season Review 2017/18   download.png

League

I was a little put off by the high expectations of a newly promoted team with the board expecting playoffs and the pre season predictions had us 2nd. After looking at the squad we had a few class players but still went about making lots of transfers to ad quality in depth to mount a serious playoff challemge. We started very well and stayed in touch with the top for most of the season went a 6 game drawing streak which made me wonder if i was about to have that in evitable mid season slump of FM16 where i would go on a winless streak of 16 but fortuanty we got some wins to keep us in the top 3 until the last 10 games where we went top and its there we stayed winning the league with 3 games to spare! Signing of the season was Oxford loanee James Roberts Scoring 25 and assisting 23 winning the Vanarama National South Player of the season award

Cups

Knocked out in both first time of asking losing to Met Police in the FA Cup and Bath City in the FA Trophy

Screenshots

Squad - Tactics - Schedule 1 2 - Transfers - Finances - Competitions - Vanarama National South - Season Review - End Of Season Awards -  Team Report (Facts) - Manager profile - Manager history

Next season the board want to keep aiming high and are expecting us to finish in the Top Half of the National league thankfully James Roberts has extended his loan for the season.

Season	|       League	      |     Position	   |    Europe	  |      Top scorer       |    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017/18	|   Vanarama North    |       1st	   |      N/A 	  |  James Roberts (15)   |     Champions

Nice going, fellow Hamleteer! I'm currently doing well too, hopefully I can finish in the same position as you :) Gl in the Vanarama National next season!!

Not sure what team I want but  I think I might go with Canvey Island if they come up after reloading. Good rivalry with Concord, potential rivalry with Southend down the line too. Aim would be to complete the challenge with them and then after, perhaps make more teams from Essex reach the top. So, Colchester, Southend, Chelmsford, Canvey, Concord, East Thurrock and Braintree in the Prem. Long, long, long term plan.

1 minute ago, Peter G said:

That Bosman rule is interesting!

I'm really intrigued as to how that will actually work. I'm most worried about the bit that says players cannot move freely at the end of there contract without compensation. If I am reading this correctly it could really impact how I find players in the lower leagues. 

Just now, Hypanimz said:

I'm really intrigued as to how that will actually work. I'm most worried about the bit that says players cannot move freely at the end of there contract without compensation. If I am reading this correctly it could really impact how I find players in the lower leagues. 

I think under 24's have compensation already. But you are right, anyone under contract would make it harder. 

Leamington Challenge | Season 2 | Review

"To create the Dortmund of Britain"

Season			League					Position		Expectations					Achieved
2017-2018		Vanarama National North			19th			Attempt to avoid relegation			Yes!
2018-2019		Vanarama National North			17th			Avoid Relegation				Yes!

After the close call last season, we were hoping for better this season down in Leamington Spa. We started well with only 2 defeats in our first 11 games, but 6 draws. The mid-season form meant we were placed plumb middle (12th) for quite some time, which was great. However the latter end of the season was very poor, and with the clubs finances spiraling out of control, so was our poor form. We ended up finishing the season in 17th, 5 points above the dropzone.

We definitely improved this season, but the latter half of the season was shocking. My young signings from last season are progressing into first team regulars which is good, but as I mentioned the clubs finances are awful (-£400k), and with the threat of administration, I may have to cash in on some of my better players.

We move on to next season, with my scouts checking out the stars of the Regional Divisions, I'm hoping for a comfortable 50pt+ season.

League Table | Squad

Season Summary - XaW - Folkestone Invicta - 2020/21

invictalogo.gif

Table | Past Positions | Squad | Transfers | Finances

A new season, a smaller wage budget. I've turned more and more players to non-contracts, but we are still above the wage budget. The board is annoyed by this, but there's not much else I can do if I want to try to win some matches. I brought in a couple of loans, as well as some new faces to give us some more options, but the squad is much the same as last season. Still, we had more experience, and I had hopes for some improvement this season. We started ok, and were mid-table through the start of the season. As we approached the half way mark we hit some bad form and dropped a bit down the table, however we got into a bit of a streak after that, and we managed to climb back to mid-table. We stayed there the rest of the season, and we finished in a very reasonable 11th place.

In the FA Cup we had another good run as we beat Newport County(7-1!), Hartlepool Utd and Dag & Red before losing away to Derby County in the 3rd round. The FA Trophy didn't go as well and we only beat Lewes before losing to Wrexham in the 2nd round.

The best players this season was freekick specialist and left back Sam Beale, key player and attacking midfielder Wilfred Gnahore and the rock in defense James Kaloczi.

2017/18	|   Vanarama South    |       11th	   |      N/A 	  |    Ben Pattie (17)    |   Mid-table
2018/19	|   Vanarama South    |       4th	   |      N/A 	  |    Ben Pattie (24)    |   Promoted through playoffs
2019/20	|  Vanarama National  |       17th	   |      N/A 	  |    Harry Smith (22)   |   Survived relegation
2020/21	|  Vanarama National  |       11th	   |      N/A 	  |    Euan Sahadow (20)  |   Mid-table

Season 2020/21 Review - Burgess Hill Town in the Vanarama National League

League Table | Squad | Transfers | Finances | Season Review

Wary of the bigger teams we'd face after promotion, I went with a counter-attacking 4-4-2 with new signing Koray Çetinkaya up top next to last season's wonder boy Ryan. I may have hoped for a few more goals out of Koray, but really he does his job of being a thorn in the opponents' side well. A great start of the season had me hoping for another upset, but with injuries and postponed games coming thick and fast throughout the later months, we couldn't help but drop out of contention. 8th still feels like a good finish to build from, especially knowing we were a mere 5pt from the playoffs. Just some minor refinements now.

The season highlight would no doubt be the FA Trophy final, a game we unfortunately lost on penalties. Morale and performances came together perfectly - the players were fired up and clearly the better team on the day - but the efficiency in front of goal wasn't there and Tranmere punished us for a poor clearance after defending a free kick. Hard to take after doing so well in open play, but I guess that's football.

I had a moment of both surprise and amusement seeing Mike Ashley of Newcastle fame buy the club. I have no clue what to expect here; he's made no investments or noise whatsoever since taking over. Our finances are - unrelated to this takeover - finally in the black, in fact almost £400K in the bank tells me my solution to secure those final few extra points next season may just be a couple of key signings.

Aim for next season: Push into the playoff spots.

Season    League              Finish   Achievements
2020/21   Vanarama National   8th      FA Trophy runner-ups
2019/20   Vanarama South      1st      Champions!
2018/19   Vanarama South      4th      Playoff semi-finalists
2017/18   Vanarama South      6th      -

Staffordfc_zpsq2sddsjd.png

Stafford Rangers

Season Report 20-21

Takeover     Finances    League Table

The chairman decided to retire and sell the club to a local business man who has come in and cleared the debt I incurred during my first season whilst trying to clear out the deadwood which were earning way too much for their given talent. Its still there in the form of a bank loan but easily maintainable as the repayments are quite low. Without this financial burden I should now be able to kick on and start improving elements within the club. The standards of coaching within the club will be the first item on my list. I still don't have any coaching badges and ones held by other members of staff are also quite low though the majority will be replaced during the summer months.

Overall there was much improvement for the Boro as this time I was able to maintain form in the business end of the season edging out North Ferriby for the final playoff place. The side itself was pretty much unchanged from the year before with only Robbie Rogers coming in on loan from the Blues and a backup goalkeeper signed from the Vale to ensure I didn't go through a goalkeeping crisis like the season past. Harvey Knibbs was dethroned from the club top scorers list as his partner in crime John Sampson was excellent throughout.

The Playoffs pitted us against arch rivals and nemesis Tamworth . I do have a pretty poor record against the Lambs and they had a lethal striker in Devante Rodney who had scored 32 goals in the league and creating another 20. They also had Liechtenstein International Benji Buchel between the sticks who had always preformed well against me . A sizeable crowd packed into Marston Road for the First Leg but despite the better of possession it was that man Rodney who proved to be the difference. At The Lamb Ground Harvey Knibbs pounced and by half time Stafford had overturned the deficient.  Straight after the restart Nombe levelled the tie and then Rodney who had been held pretty quiet all evening popped up.  2-0 up and you (well u know the song) bellowed round the ground. The third goal never came and the Boro were out.  Tamworth lost the Playoff final so the battle will recommence once again next season.

I don't know what my initial reputation was when the club was originally promoted though even know I am listed as odds on to go down - Hopefully these past few seasons will lead to a small gain which will benefit the club in terms of recruitment. In the FA Cup I once again failed to get to the first round proper running into ....... Tamworth and that man ....... Rodney in the fourth qualifying round. The FA Trophy was a little better as Stafford got to the second round before losing to National side Sutton United in extra time. Looking enviously at the progression of some of the other's involved in this challenge as I prepare for a fifth season in the Vanarama North though having a lot of fun with my battles with the Lambs and the trash talk with their boss that ensues. I will be trying to unsettle Rodney over the summer months even if they will not sell to me under any circumstance.  

2017/18	|   Vanarama North    |       16th	   |      N/A 	  |  Harvey Knibbs (15)   |   Avoided Relegation
2018/19 |   Vanarama North    |       16th         |      N/A     |  Harvey Knibbs (11)   |   Avoided Relegation 
2019/20 |   Vanarama North    |       11th         |      N/A     |  Harvey Knibbs (27)   |   Mid-table
2020/21 |   Vanarama North    |        5th         |      N/A     |  John Sampson  (29)   |   Lost in Playoffs       

Just now, Hypanimz said:

The dream! That would be incredible. Keep us posted please.

Maybe...maybe not.  I also had a tycoon takeover -- a Kuwaiti doctor Abdulla Al-Humaidi.  He cleared the clubs £200k debt by taking a £285k loan...and dumped a whopping £4.5k funds into the coffers.  He would later add another £85k in investments.  And....that's it.

Hope yours goes better!

I have a transfer budget just short of £12M, so I guess I'm going shopping now.

Edit: Oh, and the most expensive player who want to join me is worth £20k...

Well, I'm already excited about possible improvements to Enfield Town's finances if season tickets are anything to go by.  It's only July 6th, and while we made less than $2,000 last year in season tickets, we've already pulled in over $50,000 this year.

1 minute ago, Duroliponte said:

Congratulations to @XaW on winning the 2030 Champions League!

I wish! Though I have the cash, it's still kind of hard to find players willing to join. I found this fellow though, who are way too good for the conference.

Well it's time for the mid-season review 2019-20 VNLS Hayes & Yeading.

As the year ends I find myself sitting in 17th with the following record

P 21 W 5 D 9 L 7 GD -3 Pts 24

I've not really had any major beatings but neither do I score many in fact my top scorer is a three way split with 4 goals each.

The squad is definitely better some of the players purchased in season 1 have now improved to VNLS level.

Got knocked out in the 3rd Qual round of the FA Cup.

Still no Brexit news as far as I can see.

My sole goal is to be safe from relegation before the last two games.

Now been approached by 4 different clubs. They must be desperate.

Enfield_Town_F.C._logo.png

Enfield Town FC - Vanarama South - 2018/19

So close but so still so far away. We started on fire. We won 6 of our first 7 games and sat top until week 10. We dropped over the next few months as our form tailed off and we had postponements so we had to play catch up. We were always there or thereabouts in the league reckoning but never managed to sustain a decent run of form long enough to cement a place in the top 5. We had it all to play for in our last games but we did need results to go in our favour. We lost 3-2 but even with a win we would have missed out by a single point. I've managed to keep the plays I want for next season and I will look to strengthen a few key areas. Likely to be the midfield. 

League Table

Past Positions

Cups - Nearly made round 1 in the FA Cup before Margate knocked us out. Lost to Herne Bay in the FA Trophy. 

SquadI improved the defence last season but neglected the midfield. Brought in some decent goalscorers who i hope can reproduce next season.

Finances - In debt, as usual.

Key Player Profiles:

Andrea Borg - Loanee from Peterborough. Hope to bring him back next season.

Nicke Kabamba - Top scored with 23 goals and also top assists with 18. Great at this level.

Scott Shulton - Again very consistant. 11 goals and 13 assists from left wing. 

Next Season

Last season I wanted to improve our league position and we managed that. I want to reach the play-offs next season.

Career Overview

Season          League                      League Finish     Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017/18         Vanarama South             9th                  
2018/19         Vanarama South             7th

Archived