Your Team of the tournament

PandoraBox

Mine (way too attacking minded and without a proper striker but so what)

----------------Rui Patricio---------------

Florenzi----Pepe-------Bonucci---Hector

----------Nainggolan-Kroos-------------

--------Allen-------------Payet----------

-----Bale-----------------Griezmann--

Player of the tournament: Pepe, what a beast.

Mine (way too attacking minded and without a proper striker but so what)

----------------Rui Patricio---------------

Florenzi----Pepe-------Bonucci---Hector

----------Nainggolan-Kroos-------------

--------Allen-------------Payet----------

-----Bale-----------------Griezmann--

Player of the tournament: Pepe, what a beast.

Allen over Ramsey? What have you been watching?

Ozil > Kroos. Kroos started great then got worse after that. Ozil was really good in most games, and I'm usually an Ozil sceptic.

Also, Payet disappeared for the semi-final and final. Although he made my team on the strength of his tournament up until then.

Wow huge difference. Iniesta won only 2 Euro Cups and 1 WC and countless other trophies.. Anyway, not going to judge for your choices of course :)

Yea but they didn't do it on their Euro2016 form that's for sure. They had one game they were good in and two they were poor in, Ramsey and Allen had several they were great in and that's why they get picked. Anyone picking a Spanish player for their team of the tournament is delusional tbh.

Wow huge difference. Iniesta won only 2 Euro Cups and 1 WC and countless other trophies.. Anyway, not going to judge for your choices of course :)

What the hell has that got to do with Euro 2016? No-one is saying Allen is better than Iniesta generally :D

Yeah I just meant that for me 4 underperformed matches played by Iniesta are miles better than 10 brilliant matches played by Allen. And I'm not even spanish :D

But anyway, everybody is entitled to choose the top XI he wants, I was just surprised by some call but that's all :)

Archived