how can i search for female staff members?

You can't search for staff or players by sex, and I doubt it's something that'll ever be put into the game.

As for a couple of the other comments, please try and remember that we have a diverse and varied player base for this game and sexist comments, however thinly veiled by humour you assume them to be, are not welcome.

• 3 years later...
On 30/11/2015 at 07:15, Duncan Greenwood said:

You can't search for staff or players by sex, and I doubt it's something that'll ever be put into the game.

As for a couple of the other comments, please try and remember that we have a diverse and varied player base for this game and sexist comments, however thinly veiled by humour you assume them to be, are not welcome.

why not? i don't see the harm

2 minutes ago, jcp1417 said:

why not? i don't see the harm

Because there's absolutely zero gameplay difference between a male and female staff member. Leaving few plausible reasons to want staff to be of a certain sex other than things SI really would not want to associate their product with. The game also has data on players' ethnicities to show them correctly in-match, but I'm sure you could see the harm in helping people assemble a whites-only football team.

1 minute ago, Spurs08 said:

Because there's absolutely zero gameplay difference between a male and female staff member. Leaving few plausible reasons to want staff to be of a certain sex other than things SI really would not want to associate their product with. The game also has data on players' ethnicities to show them correctly in-match, but I'm sure you could see the harm in helping people assemble a whites-only football team.

no one has ever asked for information on white only players... there's plenty of questions and partial lists throughout the internet for female staff members... Don't make this into what it's not... Let's call this what it is, many would rather see a pretty woman face rather than a crusty old dude in their staff

59 minutes ago, phnompenhandy said:

You can search for females in the pre-game editor. Sometimes I staff my entire backroom with women.

Checks out:

On 30/11/2015 at 06:50, phnompenhandy said:

I've filled my club with female backroom staff. IIRC the option is there as a filter for staff but not players.

....man, who raised this thread from the dead?

Anyway, it's possible to search by gender in the pregame editor but not, so far as I can tell, ingame. I completely understand why SI chose to do that, but I still went and used that fact to make a shortlist of all (so far as I can tell) of the pre-generated female backroom staff in the DB to upload to the Workshop.

8 hours ago, jcp1417 said:

no one has ever asked for information on white only players... there's plenty of questions and partial lists throughout the internet for female staff members... Don't make this into what it's not... Let's call this what it is, many would rather see a pretty woman face rather than a crusty old dude in their staff

So sexism and mysogyny, then. Well done. Precisely why it'll never be in the game.

9 minutes ago, deaks500 said:

There is a database you can download from the steam workshop for female staff - worth having a look there. 

8 hours ago, Dallan said:

....man, who raised this thread from the dead?

Anyway, it's possible to search by gender in the pregame editor but not, so far as I can tell, ingame. I completely understand why SI chose to do that, but I still went and used that fact to make a shortlist of all (so far as I can tell) of the pre-generated female backroom staff in the DB to upload to the Workshop.

these were excellent choices thank you!! Now to find a shortlist consisting of only asian midgets...

Some of you are taking this way too seriously. Guess what? None of the staff in FM has anything between their legs. Because they are not real. I don’t understand the pseudo-equal rights fight going on here. 

• FrazT locked this topic

Archived