FM16 : Tycoon Saves

mou321

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, kristalshards said:

Cheers mate, happy birthday (a bit late :P)

thanks, look for it later today if all works out. sometimes they can be tricky but plan on working on these for a bit. its not even 7 am in the states so have plenty of time

Hey guys! My first post here. I took up one of the FM Aston Villa Tycoon saves posted here by the user named Wyer. They have a foreground sugar daddy. I took over as the manager in November 2016 and guided them to a 7 placed finish in the league. 
Now for the 2017 season. Aston Villa are amongst the Top 15 (670~ million) most valuable clubs in the world!! I have made all the transfers already and brought in a really young squad which can be set up to play a beautiful passing game. They are not all at their prime so it might take a while for you to dominate. But you have more than the requisite resources to eventually do a PSG or Manchester city like story with your Aston Villa save. Transfer kitty of more than 130 million left and wage budget of 1.5 million left! Honestly I have never ever seen a club get this filthy rich in any tycoon save!! Be careful about signing any new players though because you are on the verge of failling FFP wage restrictions. Now here is the link to the save. http://www.mediafire.com/download/k9cz9o03j08ecki/TestTT.fm

P.S The team has only striker currently, but do use Balic as a deep lying forward or a false nine. Does an excellent job. 

Edit : Nastatic is on loan at Malaga because he failed to initially get a WP thanks to Serbia being out of Top 50. But now I checked and Serbia has moved up the ranks. So you could apply for his WP and if it gets accepted, recall him right away; a great ball playing  CB to be at the heart of your defence for years. 

Aston Villa_  Profile.pngAston Villa_ History Landmarks.pngFinances_ Finances Summary.pngSquad_ Squad Depth Overview.pngWorld_ Clubs Finances.png

Leeds United tycoon takeover

• In game date 18/11/2015
  • Takeover date 27/10/2015
  • Database 16.3
  • Leeds is currently 15th in Championship, 6 points away from the playoff spot
  • Approximately 130 000 players loaded with all major European leagues playable
  • Attribute masking and first transfer window are disabled

21 hours ago, rodjomoj said:

Leeds United tycoon takeover

• In game date 18/11/2015
  • Takeover date 27/10/2015
  • Database 16.3
  • Leeds is currently 15th in Championship, 6 points away from the playoff spot
  • Approximately 130 000 players loaded with all major European leagues playable
  • Attribute masking and first transfer window are disabled

Gonna give this save a go! Wanted to get Leeds back to the Premiership and without being to advanced into the game! This is perfect, last one before FM 2017!!!

I have a really cool St Johnstone one - the year is 2034 and I've only just spotted they were taken over (they put a £10m bid in for one of my players).  There are pretty much 0 players left from the original db (whoever is is 35+) - there are leagues loaded from England, Scotland, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Portugal, Sweden and Greece. It's FMC by the way.

https://mega.nz/#!o0gCkDaY!kJ2GsrdPtwhJlLUecj_SyQpcpmO50pF4PNqwk8-qBAw

Fellas, as mentioned many time this is not an exact science. There is very little possibility of getting your request fulfilled; people will update the thread with whatever they have.  My best tip for you is to choose the team you want - edit their chairman/owner's popularity and support to 1 (not 0, this is random) and continually replay the game until you get what you want.  If you're so obsessed with this then just use the editor to create a tycoon in the club you want.  This thread is for people to upload games of interest not as a request thread.  Rant over.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2016 at 13:55, WarroOxford said:

Same save as the one I've posted above with the Havant and Waterlooville tycoon. Saturday 28th May 2016 game time, first season completed. Eastleigh are still in the National League but are now tycoon owned. 

Out of interest, despite being tycoon owned, Havant and Waterlooville only finished 12th in the National League South. They sacked their manager midway through the season and I applied for the job but wasn't able to get it. (I'm now at Nuneaton if anyone cares. :) )

Eastleigh Tycoon Save here

eastleightycoon.png

Hi would anyone be able to reupload this save please as the link is no longer working

• 1 month later...

Sutton Utd save currently in conference National tycoon is going to make 20.5 million available so could get interesting Wage budget of 55k a week and transfer budget of 11.5 million in conference. Should walk it, but then again will probably end up getting sacked mid season 

• 11 months later...
On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 12:01, Ross Ingersoll said:

Ok, because so many people are interested in tycoons i am going to show you how to do it. There are many methods but everyone can do this method. This is my first "how to" so if its a mess, i apologize.

First thing you do is make sure you have the FM16 data editor. its free when you buy FM. if you dont have it go to the steam app, Hover over library and then click tools and locate the editor and download and install

yGw6my1.png

Once the editor is installed, Start it up. on the left hand side there will be a bunch of tabs, click "clubs"

fQpK4P4.png

Where it says filter put in the team you want to tycoon and press enter on your keyboard. Then double click your team from that list. Scroll down till you get to staff and players. click that, then click board. find whoever is the owner and double click him or her. after that click person data, attributes and then change loyalty to 1. After you do that look to the left and select non player data, board confidence. change board confidence and fan confidence to 1 . not sure if you have to do both but i do it just to be safe. you are done. now click file in upper left of the screen and slick save editor data as.... name it whatever you want and exit the editor after you are done

wc92Ri1.png

Now you have to edit your edt files. there will be two of them. one on your 1600 folder and one in your 1601 folder. You must edit both or it wont work. The location of the file is here...

Z9Wvh7b.png

The name of the file you want is valid takeovers only. open it with notepad or whatever you want.

zbY4mnc.pngl

Look towards the bottom where it says no rich individual takeovers. make sure the country your team is in is not in that list. now go to the other ones and add your team to each.

## No Consortium Takeovers

## No PLC Takeovers

## No Fans Trust Takeovers

## No Local Businessman Takeovers

Under each one of those you have to make sure the country your team is in is in the list. you can edit one of them or add a new one under the last team in each list. editing one thats there is easiest. the teams ive done are in England so as you can see i have England in every list. you can see here how i added England to one of the lists

15eKbT8.png

Make sure you do both edt files. one in 1600 and the other in 1601 or all of this will be for nothing

Once you are done with those two files save it and then exit. Start up FM and start your new career. when the box pops up make sure you choose custom or all for your data files

dDkuLGt.pngThen make sure the box is checked of the file you made in the data editor. i named mine bborneeee . notice the box before it is checked

KotGOG8.jpg

Once that is done pick the leagues you want. when you save it at the start make sure saves are set to every 6 months or longer so your save dont get overwritten when trying to get tycoon. i have mine set for every 5 years but after i get tycoon i change it.

ONrFGgm.png

ok, all you do now is sim. i usually sim 2 months. once the sim is done i go to messages and check for takeovers or tycoon takeovers. The way i do this is use the search feature in messages and use keywords. the 3 i use are takeover, tycoon and count. the reason i search for the word count is because after any tycoon takeover happens the message aways says " Your team counts the money" or something along those lines. if you dont know how to use keyword searches in your mail, click the magnifying glass here

EPQoOpX.png

Now its just a simple matter of simming, if the takeover isnt a tycoon takeover you just load the file back up and sim again. and keep doing it until you have a tycoon takeover. be warned it could take one sim or 200. on a couple of my saves it took one or 2 sims but on a few it took well over 150. Good luck and if you have any questions, feel free to pm me and i will help if i can

Archived