FM16 : Tycoon Saves

mou321

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is a great Liverpool save further up the thread with Saudi owners and silly money!

Yeah using that one now, I know it can take a while to get tycoons at clubs but didn't realise it would take sooo long to wait for one to be done.

Whats the easiest way of making a tycoon takeover happen? I dont care if i need to use FMRTE or something else i just want to know the easiest way to make it happen :p

Ross Ingersoll (it's comment #125 on the 2nd page of this thread) gives step by step instructions on how to edit a game into having tycoons happen more likely.

If you don't want to alter the data files (the Ross Ingersoll Method), the only other thing you can do if you have a specific club in mind is to change the chairman status from whatever number it is (1-10,000) to 1. This will make him want to sell the club as soon as possible and will trigger the takeover process. The problem with this is, the odds of the club then being bought by a tycoon is very low - there is no telling how long it might take you.

What I do is set up the game with no major changes to the database, load all of the leagues I find I might be interesting to manage in, and then sim five years. I check FMRTE and see what tycoons there are, if any. Oftentimes a takeover will fail, so I have a one month rolling save (new file for each save) and alter my subscriptions to only include takeovers. Then I load every four or five months and search the inbox for the keyword "tycoon". It's inefficient, but I don't want to alter the files like Ross has suggested. If you've got the time, you can run through five years fairly quickly; there's a lot of deleting save files and trying again, but I've got the free time to let it run for hours on end while I do crap around the house.

The game is running too divisions from: England, Scotland, France, Sweden, Serbia, Spain, Italy, Holland, Portugal and Switzerland. I have just finished 3rd season just retire my manager and crack on. I have no idea how these clubs finances are other than they have tycoon in charge.

Enjoy:https://mega.nz/#!99gF3QJL!aWcVs2_-RR3JY3OeSf6BvfRM32K9HuhNYiGIzPnI32U

The game is running too divisions from: England, Scotland, France, Sweden, Serbia, Spain, Italy, Holland, Portugal and Switzerland. I have just finished 3rd season just retire my manager and crack on. I have no idea how these clubs finances are other than they have tycoon in charge.

Enjoy:https://mega.nz/#!99gF3QJL!aWcVs2_-RR3JY3OeSf6BvfRM32K9HuhNYiGIzPnI32U

thanks alot =)

• 3 weeks later...

Just right click on the game in Steam ----> properties -----> browse local files. or if you want to do this yourself like I did for a previous version or Ross has now. Go to the pregame editor and set board and fan confidence or a chairman/owner to 1.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My brother started a save as Scottish national team manager, but quickly abandoned it, as Motherwell got taken over by a french tycoon. They now have £40 million in the bank and £20 million for transfers plus a weekly wage budget of £300k - roughly. Needless to say, that I also got the save from him and will try to lead Motherwell to Champions League glory :D

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone is interested had a tycoon takeover for Newcastle United Jets in Australia. Not one that was planned, just happened in one of my saves. current date of takeover is Aug. 3rd, 2015. there are a ton of leagues loaded but you can remove some but it is all the top divisions that the game allows.

6bfef013cb6c47d08ef8859c8ff60cde.png

d0c8055153a845099daab4e26a42c2a9.png

CLICK ME FOR FILE

Archived