FM16 : Tycoon Saves

mou321

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if you need it smaller let me know, i can do it real quick. or if you want another spanish team.

Great uploads mate, can't wait to jump on them after work! Particularly interested in the Palermo, just a shame that they are quite late on in the season, quite like playing these types of saves towards the beginning of the season so I can mould the squad how I like :(

Anyway, is there any chance you could give me a run down of the spare transfer budgets + wage budgets for both Deportivo and Palermo, and also the ins and outs of both transfer windows? Thanks!

the save is at start of season. thats why i loaded ireland. the team will only play friendlies from jan. till start of season so you have time to get everything together

Too early in the morning, was looking at the date mixing it up with March 2016! Okay, fantastic news, really can't wait to jump on these when I get home then, Palermo save should be amazing!!

Out of interest, if anyone comes across tycoons/rich takeovers for these teams please let me know! (Also only interested in from 2015-2016 seasons):

West Ham (Would be great with the allure of Europe)

Malaga (Mark II)

Marseille

Portsmouth

Werder Bremen

Bologna/Sampdoria

Swansea

Too early in the morning, was looking at the date mixing it up with March 2016! Okay, fantastic news, really can't wait to jump on these when I get home then, Palermo save should be amazing!!

ive never played in italy before but i have to admit i am loving the palermo save. its a lot fun

if you start at irelands start date in game the first year you play 6 months of friendlies before the season starts. I guess its kind of cheating or bending the rules but i like it because gives me plenty of time to get my coaches, players set up, etc.

I will work on this today, Any of those teams you would rather have over the others?

Out of interest, if anyone comes across tycoons/rich takeovers for these teams please let me know! (Also only interested in from 2015-2016 seasons):

West Ham (Would be great with the allure of Europe)

Malaga (Mark II)

Marseille

Portsmouth

Werder Bremen

Bologna/Sampdoria

Swansea

All mine do yes. I just explained why in my last post. Its not magic. Load a new save and add ireland and use its start date. Same thing will happen

I have a really strange request but i would love a "foreground sugardaddy" takeover at Tottenham? :) as early as possible.

Archived