Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community

Recommended Posts

A selection of players I have created and added to this outstanding db

 

b9jTi3F.png3HZWtNt.png

9kV8hzv.png6MHhFzD.png

ieXPOqy.pngdGiyFZP.pnge2RaSAD.pngkam7gNc.png

 

any thoughts

Edited by izagooner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can not find anything of O.P.R. period mavericks

dthomasbowlesgfrancisparkesgillard_zpsdl

... designed to place the team?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last I saw he said it was doubtful for 2017. I think he normally takes a year off between them. 

I won't buy 2017 till he makes a DB for it and won't at all if he doesn't

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there no chance of a 'community-created' version for FM17? Even just made by a few of us?

It's such a fantastic DB but it's unfair to expect Fenech to create this from scratch each year.

Edited by IgnorantLobster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎06‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 19:30, edfox said:

was there a downloadable shortlist for this?????

no there wasn't a shortlist downloadable for this. I was too busy creating the game, but it was easy to create a shortlist in game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Fenech how many seasons have you played with your save? have you got any interesting stories from it? does one team dominate or is it an even spread?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mmk123 said:

where is download?

Due to the amount of time and effort put it in to making this the ultimate legends and stars game and the most in-depth detailed legends game ever produced this content is no longer free. It is unacceptable that editors who produce mods to this level of quality are not paid for their work. Therefore I will not be making any of the Ultimate Legends & Stars content free anymore. It appears that currently I am unable to sell it via steam although I do believe that this is going to change in the future. I am currently not able to ask for donations on this site, however I am hoping to be able to do so. Anyone else who does this amount of research, work and time to a project would be paid so this should be no different. I have also received no promotion from SI for the level of quality of content I have produced. There is still a large portion of the FM community who have no idea about this legends game as a result. I have shown the quality of my work since I produced this in 2014 and 2016 and made it available for free for everyone to enjoy. This content is no longer free because I value my time. 

Edited by Fenech

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Fenech said:

Due to the amount of time and effort put it in to making this the ultimate legends and stars game and the most in-depth detailed legends game ever produced this content is no longer free. It is unacceptable that editors who produce mods to this level of quality are not paid for their work. Therefore I will not be making any of the Ultimate Legends & Stars content free anymore. It appears that currently I am unable to sell it via steam although I do believe that this is going to change in the future. I am currently not able to ask for donations on this site, however I am hoping to be able to do so. Anyone else who does this amount of research, work and time to a project would be paid so this should be no different. I have also received no promotion from SI for the level of quality of content I have produced. There is still a large portion of the FM community who have no idea about this legends game as a result. I have shown the quality of my work since I produced this in 2014 and 2016 and made it available for free for everyone to enjoy. This content is no longer free because I value my time. 

I agree mate. If you are going to spend hours and hours to produce something with so much detail, a small 5 pound donation would suffice for all your hard work. I have no issues with this . Look forward to it mate. Let's hope it is worth the donation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Preveza said:

I agree mate. If you are going to spend hours and hours to produce something with so much detail, a small 5 pound donation would suffice for all your hard work. I have no issues with this . Look forward to it mate. Let's hope it is worth the donation

I guarantee that it would be worth the donation. It would take too long to explain everything I have done, we are talking 6000 hours of work and that's not including the original ultimate legends for FM2014 which is so good, players are still playing FM2014 with this database today. That is just time spent in the editor, it does not include the hours of researching, reading reports, accessing really old documents, investigations because we are going back a long time to 1880... to get every detail and stat as accurate as possible. Every single player, manager and chairman is produced in detail including personal information, tested and all sources from many different reputable media is compared and evaluated. And I know from experience, this FM Ultimate Legends is better because of all the experience gained in making the last two ultimate legends and also the introduction never before of the double winning preston north end team, two years in the making. yes it took me two years to test them to the point that they are going to be released, so i have full confidence that you will be very happy that this game will be worth the donation. We are on over 550,000 changes made to the database and counting.... 2014 and 2016 and those who have played them can also testify the quality of this work goes above and beyond the calling of duty. I am not specifying what the donation should be, any small donation is greatly appreciated, but I am unable to ask for any donations at this point and until such time as i get permission, I will not be asking for any donations.

Edited by Fenech

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fenech said:

I guarantee that it would be worth the donation. It would take too long to explain everything I have done, we are talking 6000 hours of work and that's not including the original ultimate legends for FM2014 which is so good, players are still playing FM2014 with this database today. That is just time spent in the editor, it does not include the hours of researching, reading reports, accessing really old documents, investigations because we are going back a long time to 1880... to get every detail and stat as accurate as possible. Every single player, manager and chairman is produced in detail including personal information, tested and all sources from many different reputable media is compared and evaluated. And I know from experience, this FM Ultimate Legends is better because of all the experience gained in making the last two ultimate legends and also the introduction never before of the double winning preston north end team, two years in the making. yes it took me two years to test them to the point that they are going to be released, so i have full confidence that you will be very happy that this game will be worth the donation. We are on over 550,000 changes made to the database and counting....

Genuinely look forward to it mate. Have not played the previous versions, so this will be a first time experience. How many teams in total will you be adding? Will they only be English sides? So im assuming we will only select english leagues on startup. Tad confused so far about teams, league structures etc lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Preveza said:

Genuinely look forward to it mate. Have not played the previous versions, so this will be a first time experience. How many teams in total will you be adding? Will they only be English sides? So im assuming we will only select english leagues on startup. Tad confused so far about teams, league structures etc lol.

This is worldwide. 

So the whole world has been completed.

Legends and Stars teams include:

A Full Premier League

Half the Championship

All the top teams around the world

Including: 

The Austrian Wunderteam

The Mighty Magyars

La Maquina

Grande Torino

Total Football Ajax / PSV

All the top teams worldwide

All the south american teams.

Plus many many more teams.

We are talking over 3000 legends and stars and managers 

Plus:

Full Photo Facepack

You can load up any league.....

Including

The top 100 players of all time according to FIFA in every single playing position since 1880

 

Edited by Fenech

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, scotty1974 said:

Is this database availible now? i will donate no problem to get a copy today

Hey Scotty,

It is not ready yet but it should be ready before the weekend. I will announce a release date as soon as I have one but I am hoping to have it ready for this weekend.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, scotty1974 said:

Ok Fenech, ill certainly be donating to get a copy, your work deserves to be rewarded

Thanks Scotty, I appreciate that, I look forward to sending you a copy upon release. :thup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jorgen said:

Were all the suggestions I did for you for the Dutch teams of any help, Fenech?

All suggestions made were a great help. I really appreciate it. :thup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to let you know I have a little more work left to do, I have already released the Preston North End Double winning invincible of 1888/89. I will be bringing back the very best of the 1930 and 1950 Uruguay world cup winning squads which should make Uruguay a real force to be reckoned with. Some of the main players are already in it but there are some who have been researched and produced, I just need to test them and make sure they are 100% accurate.

What we should be able to find out then is what would have happened had the Austrian Wunderteam faced the Uruguay which won the world cups. We will of course find out how The mighty magyars fared against these two powerhouses as well.

I want to thank everyone for so many suggestions and teams, it is not possible to do full teams for the rest of the championship and full teams for dundee united and hibs at this time. However I will be releasing further updates after the game has been released with more players and more teams and when I release this again for FM 2018 or FM 2019, I promise that more of the smaller teams will have complete squads god willing.

We are over 550000 database changes

3000 legends and stars including managers and chairman

I am going to be releasing 31 more players and a few more managers

including:

The Danish Team which won the 1992 European Championships to celebrate 25 years since the achievement. Again a few of the players were already released but i am going to ensure they are all there

I have to tidy up the squads and work on bringing the database ready for release, as you know this is a professional program with nothing left to chance and I do not release until it has been perfected.

I am hoping to release by this weekend, if not it will definitely be at some point next week and as soon as I have a clear date i will let you know straight away.

Thanks to everyone for your support and those who have played this game know that it is well worth the wait. I will be taking no more suggestions for this years edition.

Please bear with me while I work around the clock to get this job done. :thup:

Edited by Fenech

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

COMING SOON!
URUGUAY 1930 WORLD CHAMPIONS
Standing: Fernández, Nasazzi, Ballestrero, Mascheroni, Andrade and Gestido.
Bended: Dorado, Scarone, Castro, Cea and Iriarte.

e0XsU3X.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, b-rhyme said:

Where to download the file?

Due to the amount of time and effort put it in to making this the ultimate legends and stars game and the most in-depth detailed legends game ever produced this content is no longer free. It is unacceptable that editors who produce mods to this level of quality are not paid for their work. Therefore I will not be making any of the Ultimate Legends & Stars content free anymore. It appears that currently I am unable to sell it via steam although I do believe that this is going to change in the future. I am currently not able to ask for donations on this site, however I am hoping to be able to do so. Anyone else who does this amount of research, work and time to a project would be paid so this should be no different. I have also received no promotion for the level of quality of content I have produced. There is still a large portion of the FM community who have no idea about this legends game as a result. I have shown the quality of my work since I produced this in 2014 and 2016 and made it available for free for everyone to enjoy. This content is no longer free because I value my time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Fenech said:

Due to the amount of time and effort put it in to making this the ultimate legends and stars game and the most in-depth detailed legends game ever produced this content is no longer free. It is unacceptable that editors who produce mods to this level of quality are not paid for their work. Therefore I will not be making any of the Ultimate Legends & Stars content free anymore. It appears that currently I am unable to sell it via steam although I do believe that this is going to change in the future. I am currently not able to ask for donations on this site, however I am hoping to be able to do so. Anyone else who does this amount of research, work and time to a project would be paid so this should be no different. I have also received no promotion for the level of quality of content I have produced. There is still a large portion of the FM community who have no idea about this legends game as a result. I have shown the quality of my work since I produced this in 2014 and 2016 and made it available for free for everyone to enjoy. This content is no longer free because I value my time. 

I agree with you. But... Is there any chance to buy it? If so... 

1) how to do that?

2) what your pack will include - facepack and fmf? or smth else?

3) what is the price?

I'm interested in the most full pack for FM 17 or FM16.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, b-rhyme said:

I agree with you. But... Is there any chance to buy it? If so... 

1) how to do that?

2) what your pack will include - facepack and fmf? or smth else?

3) what is the price?

I'm interested in the most full pack for FM 17 or FM16.

The game has not been released yet although it will be ready very soon.

I am not selling it, as far as I am away you are not currently able to sell modifications through Steam although I need to look more into this as I do believe this has been done in the past and I am sure this will happen in the near future.

The pack will include the Database and of course a full Face Pack with full instructions on how to install it

I will be asking for donations but not on this site currently, so when it is released I will make an announcement and then give instructions on how to obtain, if you are interested in the ultimate legends series and for which year you would like?

I am not putting a price on it but I will be looking for a minimum donation of £5 however if you want to donate more, then that would be great, every penny raised will go to my not for profit company which helps people living in poverty to get therapy for free and turn their lives around so its all in a good cause :thup:

Edited by Fenech

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fenech said:

The game has not been released yet although it will be ready very soon.

I am not selling it, as far as I am away you are not currently able to sell modifications through Steam although I need to look more into this as I do believe this has been done in the past and I am sure this will happen in the near future.

The pack will include the Database and of course a full Face Pack with full instructions on how to install it

I will be asking for donations but not on this site currently, so when it is released I will make an announcement and then give instructions on how to obtain, if you are interested in the ultimate legends series and for which year you would like?

I am not putting a price on it but I will be looking for a minimum donation of £5 however if you want to donate more, then that would be great, every penny raised will go to my not for profit company which helps people living in poverty to get therapy for free and turn their lives around so its all in a good cause :thup:

Okay then, I will just track this topic and wait for the release date!

"for which year you would like?" - what did you mean?

 

And one more question. What is the difference between DBs for FM16 and FM17?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, b-rhyme said:

Okay then, I will just track this topic and wait for the release date!

"for which year you would like?" - what did you mean?

 

And one more question. What is the difference between DBs for FM16 and FM17?

I meant do you want the database for 2016 or 2017?

The difference is FM2017 includes new teams preston north end double winning team, the uruguayan 1930 and 1950 world cup winning team and the danish 1992 european cup winning champions. :thup:

Obviously the FM17 version will be better too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Full Teams of Legends and Stars with 25 players or more including managers and chairman

Austrian Wunderteam - Fussballklub Austria Wien

Blackburn Rovers - They won the Premiership

Bolton Wanderers 

Fulham

Leeds - Don ****n' Revie and his Dirty Dirty Leeds of the 70's

Leicester

Middlesbrough

Preston North End - The Double Winning Champions of 1888-1889

Watford

Everton 

Aston Villa

Newcastle

Nottingham Forest - Brian Clough and Back to Back European Champions

Sheffield Wednesday - A giant has Awoken

Sunderland - The Team of All talents from the early 1900's

Tottenham - Bill Nicholson and they did the Double in the Sixties - Jimmy Greaves

Liverpool - The best of the decades - including the 80's

Chelsea - The 70s and the rest of the best of the kings road clan including Chopper Harris

Arsenal - The Invincibles are back plus the best of the rest

Manchester United - The best of all the decades 

Manchester City - Still filthy rich and Oil Laden.

Portsmouth

Wimbledon - The real Wombles are back and they are The Crazy Gang led by Wise

Norwich - Don't mess with these Canaries

Wolves - Steve Bull and co

Southampton - Ever wonder if they hadnt sold all their stars?

West Ham - See Above oh yea Bobby Moore leads this team

Monaco

Lyon

PSG 

Bayern Munich 

Ajax - Total Football Returns

PSV 

AC Milan 

Roma 

Inter Milan

Juventus

The Grande Torino 

Fiorentina

FCP - Porto

SLB - Benfica

Sporting Lisbon

Aberdeen

Celtic

Rangers 

Hearts

International Team - Hungary & The Mighty Magyars

Atletico Madrid

Barcelona

Real Madrid - The Galacticos

River Plate - LA MAQUINA

International Team - The Uruguayan World Cup winning team of 1930 and 1950

International Team - The Danish 1992 European Champions.

 

The rest of the teams have legends and star, they may indeed have a lot of them, but just not full teams of at least 25 or more. 

Edited by Fenech

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I'd want 2017 database. And could you do me a favor - could you show several team squads like the MU, AC Milan, Barcelona?

I am not strong in teams lower than 90's, maybe several players - yes. But not all of them, so to take a look of what is there.

 

Also - you said that FM14 DB is free - where I can find it? Or even it is not free?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, b-rhyme said:

I think I'd want 2017 database. And could you do me a favor - could you show several team squads like the MU, AC Milan, Barcelona?

I am not strong in teams lower than 90's, maybe several players - yes. But not all of them, so to take a look of what is there.

 

Also - you said that FM14 DB is free - where I can find it? Or even it is not free?

I won't show the squads, if you want to get a flavour of those squads, you can see them in this post somewhere.

not many people will have a clue lower than 90's but this goes back to the 1880's so your not expected to know them.

This is FM in Hard Mode, this is like playing a completely new game, most things will be different, it will feel different.

you can play the 2014 one , here is the link ... Ultimate Legends & Stars 1880 - 2014

Edited by Fenech

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, b-rhyme said:

the links there are dead/non-active. is there another way to get it, please?

Try now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ULTIMATE LEGENDS FM 1880 - 2017 RELEASE DATE:

Saturday 22nd JULY 2017

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THE PREMIERSHIP & THE MEDIA PREDICTIONS 

ULTIMATE LEGENDS & STARS 1880 - 2017 

premiership17.1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can confirm that Ultimate Legends FM 1880 - 2017 is officially released.

If you would like to obtain the database and the face pack you need to send me a private message.

I will then let you know what you need to do to obtain it via private message. :thup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...