dafuge's FM15 challenge

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Despite playing this game in every installment from CM 01/02, I have never tried this challenge!

Just holidaying through now to have a go, hoping for Ilkeston as they're my most local team!

If you're not lucky enough to get them...check out 1st page (post 7ish)....seems I have Ilkeston saves once or twice posted you can download. Good luck!

Canvey Island - Barclays Premier League - 2042/43

Last season was close to being unbeaten, with just one loss (on penalties) in the League Cup. This season we were looking to somehow improve on that.

League Table - a second unbeaten season!

Community Shield - an easy win to kick off the season.

UEFA Super Cup - we were just far more clinical than Bayern.

FIFA Club World Cup - the usual one sided match against the South Americans

Capital One Cup - we got one stage further than last season, but slipped up again.

FA Cup - this was a big shock.

UEFA Champions League - no problems here as we won the final in the second half with just ten men.

Transfers - a big loss as I replaced a failed signing.

Squad - I have a few players I would like to replace, but I cannot find anyone good enough.

Finances - a loss, but the balance is still decent.

Key Player Profiles:

Icaro - he was made the main striker this season.

Oliveira - played the supporting role.

Mauro Medina - a brilliant winger.

Joel McInnes - a great midfielder, but needs competition.

Siyabonga Mkhize - our most valuable player.

Career Overview

Season    League                       Position    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2015/16   Vanarama Conference South    9th       
2016/17   Vanarama Conference South    1st         Promoted as champions
2017/18   Vanarama Conference Premier  20th        FA Trophy finalists
2018/19   Vanarama Conference Premier  13th        FA Trophy finalists
2019/20   Vanarama Conference Premier  1st         Promoted as champions
2020/21   Sky Bet League 2             2nd         Promoted
2021/22   Sky Bet League 1             2nd         Promoted
2022/23   Sky Bet Championship         10th        
2023/24   Sky Bet Championship         1st         Promoted as champions 
2024/25   Barclays Premier League      8th         
2025/26   Barclays Premier League      1st         League Cup winners
2026/27   Barclays Premier League      1st         FA Cup winners
2027/28   Barclays Premier League      1st         League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2028/29   Barclays Premier League      1st         CWC and FA Cup winners
2029/30   Barclays Premier League      1st         League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2030/31   Barclays Premier League      1st         CWC winners, FA Cup and Champions League finalists
2031/32   Barclays Premier League      1st         League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2032/33   Barclays Premier League      1st         CWC, League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2033/34   Barclays Premier League      1st         CWC, League Cup and Champions League winners
2034/35   Barclays Premier League      1st         CWC and Champions League winners
2035/36   Barclays Premier League      1st         CWC winners and FA Cup finalists
2036/37   Barclays Premier League      1st         Champions League finalists
2037/38   Barclays Premier League      1st         League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2038/39   Barclays Premier League      1st         CWC, League Cup and Champions League winners
2039/40   Barclays Premier League      1st         CWC and League Cup winners
2040/41   Barclays Premier League      1st         League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2041/42   Barclays Premier League      1st         CWC, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2042/43   Barclays Premier League      1st         CWC and Champions League winners

Next Season

We must be getting closer to that new stadium, so I'm hoping there will be some news soon. Until then, we just need to keep winning and try to avoid the defeats in the cups.

Margate - Championship 2022/23

175px-MargateFC_zpsdb93ba83.png

Squad

Transfers

Trials

Table

Graph

Competitions

Finances

Board Overview

Facilities

Scouting Knowledge

Key Player Profiles:

Walton - Maintained his spot between the sticks. Got upset when a bigger club came sniffing around. Ideally someone to upgrade over the next season but do need to keep my HG quota

Hammershoj - Solid down back once again. Will most likely finally get to be full time captain next season, although it might upset Nuttall.

Arrillaga - New CB this season. Very good except his lack of stamina which I've tried desperately to improve. Might actually fare better in Premiership as fewer games.

Westlake - Still at the heart of the midfield. Good all-round mid who can play any role needed.

Petersen - New LW this season and when he wasn't injured he took over the #1 spot. Good on set pieces but needs to mature mentally.

Santana - New ST and certainly the most important. Lack of pace, height and even anticipation are issues but his workrate, finishing and dual footedness make up for it. At his most dangerous with the ball at his feet.

Loanees:

Boot - Kept him on loan for a full season this time. I tend to play with a DM and 2 CM's so his ability in both positions and the fact that he can play a variety of roles was important.

Abbott - Needed a young back up LB this year and he filled the role until I brought Imbert in late in the season. He's likely to end up better than both mine so I'll see if he can hang around. Really just needs to improve his concentration and decision making.

Season Summary:

League Cup - Started and ended at the same time. Had a weak opponent at home and thought I could get away with a weak team. Was wrong.

FA Cup - Never really got going this year and once I went a goal down and a man down in the 4th Rd, it was time to focus on the league again.

Championship - Started the season very well soon headed to the top of the table. Dropped down to second shortly after but was able to consolidate the automatic promotion position for most of the season. However, we dropped off in form late in the season and a rampant Norwich came from mid-table to storm home and grab the second spot, Derby the clear winners having lead all season. For our part, we managed to steady late and keep 3rd which gave us the advantage against Reading in the play-off semi-final.

The away leg was tense and I played defensively hoping for a draw. That hope left in the 71st minute when Reading scored, so I pushed the men on and tried to control the game as they went defensive. Soon after I was level and then went ahead just a few minutes later. However, they scored straight away to make it 2-2 and then completed their own comeback in injury time.

Going into the home leg a goal down we tried to push the game into their half and just overpower them. The first half was even but we got on top after halftime, completely dominating the play and having 15 shots to 1 in the second half. Despite our dominance in open play, it took until a corner in the 76th minute to finally break them down with The Hammer delivering the blow. Onwards we pressed but they held out until the end of 90 minutes and into extra time we went. The decision to earlier on bring on a second striker finally paid dividends when Santana's shot could only be parried by the keeper, straight into the path of the sub, Pereira, who reacted faster than the Reading defenders to put us 2-0 up and 4-3 up overall. From there we held on as Reading started to attack once more and when the final whistle blew it was back to Wembley for biggest game yet.

The final drew us up against an inform Palace, who had won their past 5 games, including wins both at home and away to West Ham in the other semi-final. The good news, however, is that Palace played a 4-2-3-1 formation generally and we tend to play a 4-1-2-3 DM that matches up against them very well. Indeed, we had won both home and away against Palace this season. We went into the final only missing Nuttall after Santana managed to recover from a late knock in the semi-final.

We started on fire in front of a sold out Wembley when a great flowing move found Wassi pushing up from RB. He whipped the cross in low and hard for Petersen near the penalty spot, who took a touch before drilling home on the right foot he normally only uses for balance. 1-0 up after 13mins. Better was to come just ten minutes later when the ball came back to Petersen after Palace cleared our corner. The Palace defender was left one-on-one with Petersen near the corner of the box and when Petersen bamboozled him, he stuck out a leg and we had our penalty. Santana stepped up and slotted it home for a 2-0 lead. We kept the lead to half time and were looking good.

After the break Palace came out hard, forcing 2 good saves early on and then shortly after winning a corner as we defended desperately. We cleared the initial corner but lost our shape and they worked the ball back into the box finding an unmarked Aparicio who snuck it past Walton for 2-1 after 58. Worse was to come with 15 mins left when we headed clear a cross but only to the edge of the box where McAllister was waiting. He found the top corner and it was off to extra time.

Extra time turned out to be a very dull affair, despite both teams pushing forward. I lost Imbert on 98mins but luckily had held back my subs so was able to cover for him and use my final two subs late on with a view to the shootout, bringing on Dawall and Razov who are both in my top 5 penalty takers.

Sure enough the game went to penalties, with Palace to kick us off. Zahovic took their first and drilled it straight at a stunned Walton who stuck out his hand to protect his face more than anything but kept it out in the process. Santana made no mistake and we were 1-0 up. They made no mistake and when Dawall's pen missed, I was sure I had made the mistake, bringing him on pretty much just for penalties. Palace proved to be their own worst enemy though, missing the next two, with the reliable Westlake slotting one home for me inbetween. So we were 2-1 up and needed only to convert one of the final two penalties to go through and up stepped Razov. The keeper dived the right way but Razov's shot was too good and we were going up into the Premiership, winning 3-1 on penalties and putting a great finishing touch on what was a consistently good season.

So we're joining Derby and Norwich in the top flight next year, who are saying goodbye to Cardiff, Everton and Southampton.

Team Comparisons:

Salary per annum for each Championship team.

Ave attendance

Ave attendance by %

Sellouts

As you can see above, we had a big increase in attendances this year as shown by our Margate Ave Attendance by Year. Even if we had not won promotion and needed to meet new minimum criteria, I suspect we would've had an expansion anyway once the end of year money came in. As it is, we have to get to 12,500 asap, so the board have decided to expand the stadium, meaning I'll be playing next season in Southend as opposed to Margate. Stadium Expansion

Career Overview

Season   Position   League                 Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
2015/16  2nd      Vanarama South          Promotion, 4th Qual. Rd FA Cup, 4th Rd FA Trophy 
2016/17  8th      Vanarama Conference     1st Rd FA Cup, 1st Rd FA Trophy     
2017/18  5th      Vanarama Conference     Promotion, 1st Rd FA Cup, 3rd Rd FA Trophy
2018/19  4th      League Two              Promotion, 1st Rd FA Cup, 2nd Rd League Cup, 2nd Rd JPT
2019/20  5th      League One              4th Rd FA Cup, 2nd Rd League Cup, 2nd Rd JPT
2020/21  4th      League One              Promotion, 3rd Rd FA Cup, 2nd Rd League Cup, Qtr Final JPT
2021/22  9th      Championship            6th Rd FA Cup, Qtr Final League Cup
2022/23  3rd      Championship            Promotion, 4th Rd FA Cup, 1st Rd League Cup

My Profile

My Information

Next Season

Have already managed to improve the youth level from 0 to a Category 4, with more upgrades coming in the next few months. Hoping to be able to use the money we get shortly to improve the training facilities again as well as they're still below average. Ideally would like to get both of them to good over the next 2-3 years.

At this stage I have no transfers sorted for next season as I figured the players we can get would be very different with or without promotion. My main focus is to improve my RB position and perhaps GK as well. Main issue I'll have to ensuring I can stay competitive whilst meeting the HG requirements as most of my current HG players are the ones who I don't think can go up to the next level. One area I am happy with is my coaching staff as all my training categories are between 4-5 stars with a light workload. Have to ensure I keep all the current personnel that I need.

Will probably need to improve my Assistant Manager position though as the current one makes a lot of stupid recommendations in staff meetings. He is otherwise pretty decent though so it would need to be someone good.

Aim on pitch for next season is to just stay up and gradually improve each position in my team, with HG or potential HG players wherever possible.

So much for celebrating promotion. Took about 2 days for clubs to start swooping and for the players to start demanding much bigger contracts. Was paying £2.41m/annum at the end of the season when I wrote the above report. Despite their being no yearly/promotional wage increases yet and no players signed, I'm up to £4.09m/annum which is nearly a 70% increase. Still have 3 other players who want way more than I can afford or they're worth. One player wants around a 3000% increase in wages, admittedly I did them on low wages originally but they want more than my first team players despite being rotational and they're only local reputation so it can't be a reputation issue.

Dulwich Hamlet - Season 6

(
/
)

I didn't expect this to go nearly so well. We started off fantastically, but faded badly in mid season, late December to February was poor for us but I accepted that mid table was realistic given that this was the clubs first season in league football. However we ended the season superbly and only an unlucky defeat at eventual champions Wolves stopped us from winning the title. Still it was exceptionally tight, and our final day victory was the difference between finishing 2nd and 4th.

Played 4 lost 3. The only highlight was our first match up against premier league opposition in the League Cup.

Transfers

We largely kept faith with the squad that got us promoted and made few changes of note.

(
)

Really pleased with what I have built here. Townrow was excellent on loan again, our captain Lapslie continues to excel, and Carter-Vickers was a great addition.
We managed to move most of the squad onto professional contracts without over inflating the wage bill.

We are turning big profits now and have invested heavily in youth facilities, however this is yet to bear any fruit in terms of the youth players that we are bringing through, they are, without exception, terrible.

Key Players

: In truth I never imagined he would be able to cut it at this level, but he continued to excel.

: We finally found a level that he couldn't quite cope with, and for the first time he was not our top scorer as he manged only 7 in 37, but he gets a special mention for scoring both goals in the crucial final game win, without which we would not have been promoted.

: He is a top quality centre back and a great addtion to the squad. I'm sure that we will be able to rely on him for years to come.

: Our captain was teriffic again, he is technically the best player at the club and he is another who I am sure will be able to cut it at an even higher level.

: Townrow joined us on loan for a second season running, and for a second season running he got 18 goals and 15 assits, once again being vital to our promotion campaign.

: Yet another superb season from the right back and fans favourite. I am concerned though that he will be found out as we continue to climb through the leagues.

History:

[TABLE=class: grid]

[TR]

[TD]
Season

[/TD]

[TD]
League

[/TD]

[TD]
Cups

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]
Conference South - 2nd

[/TD]

[TD]
FA Cup - 4th Qual

FA Trophy - 2nd

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]
Conference South - 2nd

[/TD]

[TD]
FA Cup - 2nd Qual

FA Trophy
- 1st[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]
Conference South - 1st

[/TD]

[TD]
FA Cup - 3rd Qual

FA Trophy -
1st[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]
Conference Premier - 13th

[/TD]

[TD]
FA Cup - 2nd

FA Trophy -
2nd[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]
Conference Premier - 1st

[/TD]

[TD]
FA Cup - 2nd

FA Trophy
- 3rd[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Next Season

This may be a summer of some big change, this season I kept faith with lots of players signed in our Conference South days and they delivered promotion, but I feel that League One may be a step too far for several of these players and we need to look to improve the squad in order to achieve safety next season.

Dulwich Hamlet - Barclays Premier League - 2035/36

League - we finished the season with an impressive win percentage, and our competition drew too many games.

Capital One Cup - the final wasn't easy but our individual quality decided the game.

Community Shield - finally we won this.

FA Cup - we had a fairly easy draw, avoiding all the major teams.

UEFA Champions League - a goal record of 23-1 after the group stage kind of speaks for itself.

Squad - apart from the DM position we have world class players for every position, and the youth squad is starting to produce some nice gems.

Transfers - just an investment on a home-grown, potential star.

Finances - filthy rich.

Career overview

Season    Division                    Position   Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------
2015/16   Vanarama Conference South   6th
2016/17   Vanarama Conference South   8th
2017/18   Vanarama Conference South   16th
2018/19   Vanarama Conference South   7th
2019/20   Vanarama Conference South   1st        Promotion
2020/21   Vanarama Conference         12th
2021/22   Vanarama Conference         5th        Promotion via play-off
2022/23   Sky Bet League 2            4th
2023/24   Sky Bet League 2            2nd        Promotion
2024/25   Sky Bet League 1            2nd        Promotion
2025/26   Sky Bet Championship        1st        Promotion
2026/27   Barclays Premier League     6th
2027/28   Barclays Premier League     6th        League Cup winners
2028/29   Barclays Premier League     3rd        FA Cup winners
2029/30   Barclays Premier League     3rd        FA Cup winners
2030/31   Barclays Premier League     10th
2031/32   Barclays Premier League     11th
2032/33   Barclays Premier League     4th
2033/34   Barclays Premier League     4th        League Cup and Champions League winners
2034/35   Barclays Premier League     1st        UEFA Super Cup, Club World Cup, and FA Cup winners
2035/36   Barclays Premier League     1st        League Cup, Community Shield, FA Cup, and Champions League winners

Next season

We won every competition we were in, so this means probably my most successful season (and save overall) since I play FM.

Canvey Island - Barclays Premier League - 2043/44

Following a second unbeaten Premier League season this team was looking unstoppable, could we win the lot?

League Table - the unbeaten run ended as an unlikely trio joined us in the Champions League. Things weren't going so well in North London!

Community Shield - it took penalties to get the win we deserved.

UEFA Super Cup - an easy win.

FIFA Club World Cup - a lot closer than usual.

Capital One Cup - we dominated in every match.

FA Cup - Liverpool gave us a scare, but we got our revenge on Charlton for beating the streak.

UEFA Champions League - we had a tough time in Milan, but that all changed in the final.

Transfers - one straight swap.

Squad - improving this squad is almost impossible.

Finances - a profit thanks to the prize money.

Key Player Profiles:

Icaro - top scorer, but he's under pressure for his place.

Geraldo - the young striker is finally making an impact.

Mathias Ceccherini - another brilliant season for the winger.

Sebastian Skeete - he's got the potential to become a first choice soon.

Kieran Clark - the youth product is finally living up to the hype.

Career Overview

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2027/28   Barclays Premier League      1st         League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2029/30   Barclays Premier League      1st         League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2030/31   Barclays Premier League      1st         CWC winners, FA Cup and Champions League finalists
2031/32   Barclays Premier League      1st         League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2032/33   Barclays Premier League      1st         CWC, League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2033/34   Barclays Premier League      1st         CWC, League Cup and Champions League winners
2034/35   Barclays Premier League      1st         CWC and Champions League winners
2035/36   Barclays Premier League      1st         CWC winners and FA Cup finalists
2037/38   Barclays Premier League      1st         League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2038/39   Barclays Premier League      1st         CWC, League Cup and Champions League winners
2040/41   Barclays Premier League      1st         League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2041/42   Barclays Premier League      1st         CWC, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2042/43   Barclays Premier League      1st         CWC and Champions League winners
2043/44   Barclays Premier League      1st         CWC, League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners

Next Season

All we can do is aim to repeat this season as we wait for the elusive new stadium.

Dulwich Hamlet - Season 7

Legue One (Fixtures 1 / Fixtures 2)

A third straight promotion. It was fairly straight forward, only a late loss to eventual champions Bolton prevented us from winning the division. (To be honest I have never found a previous version of FM to be so easy, I'm getting a bit concerned that the lack of a challenge will reduce the enjoyment). There were no paticular ups and downs to this season, we were up there all along and didn't waver much.

Cups

Despite the fact that we got our first win over Premier League opposition in QPR in the 2nd round of the league cup we were overall dissapointing in the cups. I was annoyed to go out of the FA cup in the first round, and with the St Johnstons Paint Trophy results, especially since, barring relegation, we won't get to play in it again.

Transfers

I made substantial changes this time around. With massive utilisation of the Irish market, having been given permission to scout the whole of the UK for the first time. We also paid our first transfer fee for experienced Irish utility man Dunleavy, who proved to be well worth the 12k. We returned Aneke to the club, he had previously been on loan 2 seasons ago, he wasn't great though. Several of the Irish signings look great, Stuart Lepage, a 20 year old, english stirker was a big success, and Gary Duffy is both technically the best player at the club and the most injury prone player I have ever come across.

Squad (Tactics)

We are looking strong now, and fairly well prepared for the Championship. We do need to add to the striking department though, with only Dolan and Lepage looking anything like Championship standard.

Finances

We are continuing to both turn profits and invest in the facilities.

Key Players

Stuart Lepage: A great free signing, after he was released, somwhat questionably in my oppinion, by Crystal Palace. He looks a very rounded player already, but at 21 there remains room for improvement, and I think that he will be able to establish himself in the Championship.

Johnny Dunleavy: The first, and so far only, player that we have actually paid for. He did well, and the range of positions that he can play was a real bonus

Cameron Carter-Vickers: Another strong season from our best defender. Looking at him now makes it look strange that we were able to sign him in League Two. One worry with us going up to the Championship however, is that he does have a match highest earner clause in his contract.

George Lapslie: Our captain is going into his 6th year at the club, and he has been superb considering that he was signed in the Conference South. Another strong season from him, but I do have some concerns that he may be found out in the Championship, he'll get the chance to prove me wrong though.

Angelino: Wonderful season from the Spanish left back, signed from Man CIty two years ago.

Key Leavers:

Big changes this year as we rocket up the divisions has meant that some long term key players will now be leaving the club.

Kyle Walker-Peters: He has been at the club for 5 years, and actually contributed a lot this time round, but I can't see him being able to contribute at the next level, so he will be released, regretably.

Chimdl Akubuine: A club Icon, but nonetheless he couldn't really cut it at this level, he was one of my very first signings, but after 7 years, 5 of which he was named player of the season, we let him go on a free in January.

Tom Collins: Our top goalscorer for 5 years in row, and another club Icon, it was clear from the beggining of this season that he was out of his depth, hw went on loan in January, and it was telling that the only takers were Conference South side Dover, he will be released in the summer. Collins was an odd one, in truth never a great player at any level, something just clicked with him in our system.

Josh Banton: Along with Akubuine and Collins he was brought in during my first summer at the club. He has done well at every level, but quite simply is not anywhere near Championship quality, he will also be released.

History:

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]Season[/TD]

[TD]League[/TD]

[TD]Cups[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]1[/TD]

[TD]Conference South - 2nd[/TD]

[TD]FA Cup - 4th Qual[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2[/TD]

[TD]Conference South - 2nd[/TD]

[TD]FA Cup - 2nd Qual

FA Trophy - 1st[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]3[/TD]

[TD]Conference South - 1st[/TD]

[TD]FA Cup - 3rd Qual

FA Trophy - 1st[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]4[/TD]

[TD]Conference Premier - 13th[/TD]

[TD]FA Cup - 2nd

FA Trophy - 2nd[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]5[/TD]

[TD]Conference Premier - 1st[/TD]

[TD]FA Cup - 2nd

FA Trophy - 3rd[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]6[/TD]

[TD]League 2 - 2nd[/TD]

[TD]FA Cup - 1st

League Cup - 2nd

St Js - 1st[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Next Season

As we enter the Championship I don't plan on making too many changes to the squad since I made so many this season, and I'd like to try and invest more in the facilities. I think we will be able to cope fairly well, but in a way I hope that is much more of a challenge than I have found leagues 1 and 2.

Canvey Island - Barclays Premier League - 2044/45

The team had become almost unstoppable, but we are still playing in a tiny 15k capacity stadium. Will they ever build a new one?

League Table - this was a new record points total for us as normality resumed at the top, even Spurs and Arsenal will be back next season.

Community Shield - this was close as we struggled to break down the ten men.

UEFA Super Cup - the first half an hour was crazy.

FIFA Club World Cup - the usual big win over the South Americans.

Capital One Cup - we scraped a win in the final.

FA Cup - this one was a bit more one sided.

UEFA Champions League - we saved our best for the final, despite missing a number of players on international duty.

Transfers - one straight swap, just to make money.

Squad - improvements are almost impossible to find.

Finances - a big loss, mostly due to contract renewals.

Key Player Profiles:

Icaro - top scorer again.

Geraldo - probably our second best striker.

Mathias Ceccherini - another brilliant season.

Mauro Medina - the other brilliant winger, our most valuable player.

Achim Bender - the young midfielder is improving fast.

Career Overview

2043/44   Barclays Premier League      1st         CWC, League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2044/45   Barclays Premier League      1st         CWC, League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners

Next Season

I'm still waiting on the news on the stadium, but the board don't appear to be interested in building it.

MAIDSTONE

SEASON: 2018/19

LEAGUE: Vanorama Conference

PRE-SEASON STATS:-

Squad Overview:

Managers Profile:

Board Expectations

Clubs Facilities:

Club Finances:

FORMATIONS USED:

Home 4-3-1-2

Away 4-1-3-2

SEASON PROGRESSION:

Highs, Lows n Some Bits Inbetween.

1. Planned Youth Facilities Work Cancelled (AGAIN!):

2. Decent run comes to an end:

3. Still looking for win:

4. Changed formation to:

MID-SEASON ANALYSIS:-

League Standings:

Revised End of Seasons Expectations:

5. Disciplinary record a serious concern.

6. 200 games landmark reached:

7. League Table with 4 games to go:

New Signings Impact: (Top 3)

1. J. Buatu

Mid season:- Decent start, but not had impact i was hoping for.

End of season:- 3 Months out with Injury in 1st season, yet to convince.

2. J. Centeno

Mid season:- Due to a change in formation, he's not playing in his preferred position, but still my most consistent performer this season to date.

End of season: Consistent and fairly reliable performer, still young enough to improve.

3. R. Mar Larusson

Mid season:- Signed on loan from Brighton, played on wing until formation change, then moved to ST, another consistent performer.

End of season:- Signing of the season, scored a lot of important goals in the big games.

END OF SEASON REVIEW:-

League Table:

Annual Transfer Activity:

Board Expectations:-

Vanarama Conference:-

Expected: Top Half Finish

Achieved: 7th position RESULT: SUCCESS

FA Cup:-

Expected: 1st round

Achieved: 2nd round RESULT: SUCCESS

FA Trophy:-

Expected: 2nd Round

Achieved: 3rd Round RESULT: SUCCESS

End of Season Board Confidence:

End of Season Managers Profile:

PLAYER ACHIEVEMENTS:-

Maidstone Player of the Season:

Maidstone Young Player of the Season:

Maidstone Top Goalscorer:

Maidstones Highest Av. Rating:

Best Signing:

Amazing season ending coming up...Championship King's Lynn battles Nemesis Fulham in the minal league match of the season. Currently in the playoff spots (5th), but with 7 teams battling for the bottom two playoff spots, it should prove to be a nervy affair. On top of that....my first EVER FA Cup final coming up as well....against EPL(8th) Huddersfield. Streaming both matches (and possible playoffs) live at twitch.tv/castinar!

OMG.....a historic end to a historic season (shame on a 5th 1-goal loss in 5 matches vs Fulham and missing the playoffs though!)

Thanks to those who stopped by to watch history unfolding! Season review up this weekend...

so i've started this challenge on FMC (is that ok?)

took over Truro at 2000-1 to win the VNS and the board asking me to battle bravely against relegation, i think i'm in for a good ride

virtually no staff want to join me, so should be fun, if i can gain some rep within the next 3 seasons, i want to invest in my youth recruitment and look longterm

wish me look

Canvey Island - Barclays Premier League - 2045/46

The wait for a new stadium continued, but the news of a new tycoon owner has made things interesting.

League Table - it's another one of those crazy seasons, but Arsenal escaped this time.

Community Shield - an easy enough start to the season.

UEFA Super Cup - we were lucky to win this one.

FIFA Club World Cup - there was no luck involved in this one.

Capital One Cup - we destroyed everyone, then made a mess of the final.

FA Cup - the replays caused havoc with our fixtures, but we just about kept going in the final.

UEFA Champions League - our 55 game unbeaten run came to an end, but we still won the trophy.

Transfers - nothing but a couple of youth players going out on loan.

Squad - there's really nothing to do until a few players start hitting 30.

Finances - the £75m from the new owner helped.

Key Player Profiles:

Icaro - top scorer again.

Oliveira - made a decent case for his spot back in the team.

Mathias Ceccherini - brilliant again.

Mauro Medina - as was the other winger.

Terry Cardwell - our top rated player by my assistant.

Career Overview

2044/45   Barclays Premier League      1st         CWC, League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2045/46   Barclays Premier League      1st         CWC, FA Cup and Champions League winners, League Cup finalists

Next Season

The new owner has got my hopes up about a new stadium, hopefully he will make an announcement within the next year.

Dulwich Hamlet - Season 8

(
/
)

In many ways I wanted this season to be tough because I haven't found it much of a challenge since we made it into league football, but it wasn't to be and we claimed a fourth consecutive promotion. A glourios mid season run meant that we actually led the league for a long period, and by 10 points at one stage, but eventually we had to rely on a late equaliser in the final game to secure 2nd place and promotion, an outrageously strong Everton side (they still have Lukaku on 120k per week) finished the season by winning 12 in a row, including a 4-0 thumping of us, to claim the title from under our noses.

We were fairly disappointing in the cups again this season, I'm not sure that we have won an FA cup game since turning professional. Having said that we did take Premier League Leeds to a replay in the 3rd round, in the League Cup however we went out to Championship strugglers Charlton.

Lots more changes. Early on we made Tom Walsh our record signing by a mile, it proved a poor decision, as by November he was loaned out to League One Wolves and in January we were desperately trying to get rid, he eventually went on loan to Motherwell, but will return in the summer as one of our highest earners. Most of our other moves were pretty successful, Diego Milano a particularly good signing, and our other expensive signing the keeper Andersen at 350k looks excellent, I justified spending this money by selling our previous number 1 Markham for 325k, Andersen was a big step up.

On the selling side, Portsmouth were crazy to pay 250k for Reilly, but aside from that we struggled to move several players on and had to resort to loaning them out, hopefully we will be more successful this summer in getting rid of the likes of Carter-Vickers (too high wages) Threlkeld (not good enough) and FInnie (poor signing).

(
)

This is a decent squad, but by no means outstanding for this level. Due to the consecutive promotions it now looks radically different than it did only a couple of sesaons ago, and we have very few players from the non-league days left, Clennet and Lapslie being the only two. We are strong at the back, with several good centre backs, Barrett the pick of the bunch in my opinnion (evidently not in my assistants).

We also now have a couple of really strong attackers in Lepage and Milano, who both had great seasons. Frustratingly though Lepage is set to leave, Peterbourough, who went up with us through the playoffs met his minimum release clause of 1.5m before I managed to renegotiate his contract, and I could do nothing to persuade him to stay
. Having now seen that he is on 18k at Peterbourough it is clear why, the max I am allowed to offer is 7k.

and

So, thanks to Premier League regulations we are now building a new stadium, the inspiringly named Dulwich Hamlet Stadium, though as you can see the rest of our facilities are hardly Premier League standard. I have been given an 11m budget, but I doubt I will spend much of it since the finances are looking precarious with the cost of the new stadium.

Key Players

: A second great season from one of my favoutie players, he got 22 goals in 36 games with a handy 12 assits. But as mentioned above he will be leaving this summer as Peterborough activated his release clause and offered him wages he could only dream of getting here.

: I got him on a free from the Irish league last January thinking he looked a promising youngster, and he has exceeded all expectations. He has quickly established himself as our best midfielder at only 20 years old, but Aston Villa are sniffing around so we may struggle to hold onto him.

: A great free signing from Udinese. I noticed him when he was on loan at Watford last season, and though he didn't do very well for them I though he looked worth a punt on a free and reasonable wages. He started the season on fire scoring 12 in his first 10, before injuries slowed him down a bit, but still 22 goals in 37 games represents a good first season at the club.

: I couldn't find a right back all summer, and eventually on the eve of the start of the new season my scout uncovered this guy from Albania, somewhat desperate I took a gamble at the price of 125k, but boy did it pay off, he had a great year.

Key Leavers:

: A true legend, even if the fans don't seem to think so. 10 seasons at the club and over 250 appearences, he hit 57 league goals from holding midfield. He has had several outstanding sesaons for me, but this wasn't one of them, he is way out of his depth now and will be released.

: He has been great for us in 4 years on loan, we could sign him for a measly 50k, but in truth he is not even Championship standard, and I brought him in this year mostly for nostalgia. He does merit a mention for scoring the equaliser on the final day that secured promotion though.

History:

[TABLE=class: cms_table]

[TR]

[TD]Season[/TD]

[TD]League[/TD]

[TD]Cups[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]1[/TD]

[TD]
Conference South - 2nd
[/TD]

[TD]
FA Cup - 4th Qual
[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2[/TD]

[TD]
Conference South - 2nd
[/TD]

[TD]
FA Cup - 2nd Qual

FA Trophy
- 1st[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]3[/TD]

[TD]
Conference South - 1st
[/TD]

[TD]
FA Cup - 3rd Qual

FA Trophy -
1st[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]4[/TD]

[TD]
Conference Premier - 13th
[/TD]

[TD]
FA Cup - 2nd

FA Trophy -
2nd[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]5[/TD]

[TD]
Conference Premier - 1st
[/TD]

[TD]
FA Cup - 2nd

FA Trophy
- 3rd[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]6

7[/TD]

[TD]League 2 - 2nd

League 1 - 2nd[/TD]

[TD]FA Cup - 1st

League Cup - 2nd

St Js - 1st

FA Cup - 1st

League Cup - 3rd

St Js - 2nd[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Next Season

So, we've made it to the promised land of the Premier League. Having only been in non-league 4 seasons ago I think next season may be the point at which we finally struggle, it could be a long hard season, as budget wise we are going to be light years behind all of out rivals, it should be fun though.

BZUbf57.png?1

Hereford United - Premier League - Mooing on up

Final position: 12th

League Table.

As expected we were far behind the best teams in the league. Not quite as expected we were actually pretty good, and managed to be competitive during the season. It resulted in a very surprising (and maybe unrepeatable) final position as 12th place.

We actually managed to get into the semifinals of the Carling Cup, but we lost to Chelsea on away goals.

Transfers.

Once again a lot of transfers, and much needed ones.

Squad.

We actually didn't perform very good, and old key players started to show, that they are not quite cut out for this level. Heavy strengthening is needed.

For the 900th time (give or take) Jake Gray was our top scorer. Willem Goetjes arrived on a free transfer and orchestrated our attack.

After 1½ year we finally got taken over. Nothing dramatic though. Our new stadium got delayed and we are set to move in in November. Our youth facilities are also enduring a heavy and much needed overhaul.

Year	League	         Pos.	 	Achievements
15/16   Van N	         2nd          Promoted via playoffs
16/17   Conf National    11th         None
17/18   Conf National    4th          Lost in playoff semifinal
18/19   Conf National    5th          Promoted via playoffs! Lost FA trophy final, Manager of the year
19/20   League 2         2nd          Promoted, Manager of the year
20/21   League 1         8th          None
21/22   League 1         1st          Promoted
22/23   Championship     20th         None
23/24   Championship     4th          Promoted via play-offs, Manager of the year
24/25   Premier League   12th         None

Started this challenge the other day with Maidstone, managed playoffs in my first season, but I've struggled to find players to sign to improve my team and after 5 games of the new season, I am in the relegation zone with 1 point in 5 games.

I was just wondering if anyone had any tips in snapping up good players :o

Started this challenge the other day with Maidstone, managed playoffs in my first season, but I've struggled to find players to sign to improve my team and after 5 games of the new season, I am in the relegation zone with 1 point in 5 games.

Others will know more but for me it was:

1. Searching through youngish players who had been released by higher division club (Prem, Champ, L1 etc)

2. Offer trials to as many players as possible.

Basically get enough people through the door to look at them and then hopefully you'll find 5-10 good ones, of which maybe 2-3 you'll be able to afford.

Canvey Island - Barclays Premier League - 2046/47

This was my first full season working for the new tycoon owner, so we needed to impress him. Hopefully then he'll realise we badly need a new stadium.

League Table - a record points total, and not far off the perfect 38.

Community Shield - we made hard work of this, but came back to win.

UEFA Super Cup - it took penalties to get the win we deserved.

FIFA Club World Cup - we left it about as late as possible before finally taking one of our chances.

Capital One Cup - no problems here.

FA Cup - it took a second half comeback to win the final.

UEFA Champions League - a perfect season, including a dominant final. This meant we had gone the entire season unbeaten.

Transfers - my only transfer target fell through due to an injury.

Squad - the young squad I built a few years ago is hitting its peak, but another rebuild will be due soon.

Finances - I made the most of the new money by extending lots of contracts, paid for by a dodgy sponsorship deal.

Key Player Profiles:

Geraldo - with Icaro injured for 8 months, it was Geraldo who was our top scorer.

Oliveira - probably still our second best striker.

Mathias Ceccherini - he's hit 30 now, so his days are numbered.

Dario Catalano - an amazing recovery from a player I had written off a long time ago.

Flemming Nielsen - PSG made a huge mistake selling him for just

Career Overview

2045/46   Barclays Premier League      1st         CWC, FA Cup and Champions League winners, League Cup finalists
2046/47   Barclays Premier League      1st         CWC, League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners

Next Season

I'm hopeful that there will be some news about a stadium soon, if not this season then at least next season.

So I've seen the question asked a few times during the thread, but not seen a definitive answer to it, so I thought I may as well ask it again... :p

FMC - can it be used for this challenge?

Main reason is that now we're at that time of year where I assume we're done with patches for FM15, I figured I'd give this challenge a go again (never completed any of the previous versions or even come close) but due to time constraints, I'd prefer to do this in FMC rather than full-fat FM if it's ok to do so...

I'm not sure we've ever had people playing this challenge with FMC, but I don't see why not. Are there any conditions in the rules that are not possible to satisfy using FMC?

Seems like there may be a few issues with the rules for FMC, depends on how it's seen as whether it's a major issue or not... things that can't be done are:

All of the boxed should be left unticked apart from 'do not add key staff' and 'prevent use of in-game editor'.
Just like previous years, the players for the newly playable clubs need to be added which can be done using a custom database. The players from the three feeder league have to be added, which looks like this. If people wish to add extra players, any players from continents may be loaded, but not from individual countries.

These options don't seem to exist in FMC, at least I can't find them when setting up the game db

Coaching badges must be set to 'None', with past playing experience set as 'Sunday League Footballer'.

While you can set Sunday League Footballer, there's no coaching badges

Not sure if any of these lack of options would have an effect on the challenge if I used FMC, but I'll use full-fat FM for the challenge regardless... now to see if I climb out of the Conference leagues at least...

My game as St Neots didn't go exactly to plan. We started well in our first season but from October to March we barely won a game. We were eight points adrift with eight games to go. Four wins and a couple of draws from the last seven closed the gap and left us sat a mere two points behind Bradford Park Avenue and safety with a superior goal difference. We dominated a home game against Nuneaton with BPA losing but couldn't score. We were relegated by a single point. Very disappointing as by the end of the season I had together a team I was very happy with.

I've spent most of today playing with my tactics (pushing two months since the last patch and I still haven't got a tactic I'm happy with) and a counter attacking 4-4-1-1 seems to be working for me, time will tell.

I'm going to have another go. I toyed with playing as either Buxton or Rushall but decided to go with the first of Whitby or St Neots (again) to come up. St Neots popped up first so off we go.

Haven't done this since FM13 which after many many attempts I completed with St Neots, I was gonna do it again recently but decided i'd get FM15 and give it a try (purchased game solely for this challenge lol). So going to learn the new game at the same time.

I used one of the saves from post7 so thanks for saving me time. I'll be managing Skelmersdale - didn't spot any posts in the first few pages where someone took them on and I wanted something different (Dulwich seemed too popular)

Profile | Rep

Wish me luck. Will update in a few days :)

Filters are the key imo, customise a filter for the key attributes in all positions, e.g. http://prntscr.com/6quqwt then put ur scouts to work, i select as many as 50 players at a time to be scouted every 3 months during season to try and increase database knowledge, but really crank it up at end of season/ pre-season, selecting 100 or sometimes even more players for scouting. others may have better methods but thats mine, hope it helps. good luck

MAIDSTONE

PRE-SEASON STATS:-

Season: 2019/20

Division: Vanarama Conference

Squad Overview: 1. 2.

Club Finances:

Clubs Facilities:

Managers Profile:

SEASONS PROGRESSION:-

Board Expectations:

Boards Initial Budgets:

Formations used:-

Formation 1. 4-3-1-2 Control:

Formation 2. 4-3-2-1 Posession:

Formation 3. 4-2-3-1 Defensive Counter:

Highs, Lows and everything Inbetween:-

1. Planned Youth Facilities Upgrade:

2. Worth sticking a Fiver on:

3. Not the start i was hoping for.

4. Lowest point of Season.

5. Injury crisis, 5 1st teamers out with long term injuries.

MID-SEASON ANALYSIS:-

League Standings:

Results:

New Signings Impact:

1. E.Dieseruvwe

Mid season:- signed a few games into season, solid and consistant performer so far.

End of season:- Huge impact in 1st season at club, definately a keeper.

2. W. Norris

Mid season:- Another late arrival, has had a massive influence, key player in transforming the season for us.

End of season: Another key player and Great addition to the squad.

3. D. Gardner

Mid season:- Average performer, no more, no less.

End of season:- Big improvement in second half of season, cemented his place in starting XI.

6. 3 more new arrivals, urgently required as squad size has been drastically reduced due to injuries.

7. New Owners in the near future?

8. Takeover Completed:

END OF SEASON:-

League Table:

Annual Transfer Activity: Page 1. Page 2.

Expectation Success/Failures:-

End of Season Board Confidence:

End of Season Managers Profile:

PLAYERS ACHIEVEMENTS:-

Maidstone Fans Player of the Season:

Maidstone Top Goalscorer:

Maidstones Highest Av. Rating:

Best Signing:

Canvey Island - Barclays Premier League - 2047/48

With the new stadium announced, we now face a wait until it is built.

League Table - we set another record points total as Man Utd and Liverpool battled against relegation.

Community Shield - it was a close match but we scored a late winner.

UEFA Super Cup - we failed to take our chances which kept the scoreline reasonable.

FIFA Club World Cup - we were a bit better in this one.

Capital One Cup - another easy win.

FA Cup - there was a shock as we stumbled early on.

UEFA Champions League - this made it eight in a row.

Transfers - nothing needed.

Squad - the average age of the squad is quite high, so I'll need to start replacing people.

Finances - we had £275m in the bank in August!

Key Player Profiles:

Icaro - after a long injury he returned to his best.

Oliveira - once again he proved himself worthy of the first team.

Mathias Ceccherini - he's playing his best football now, which is a shame with his age.

Achim Bender - the rock in midfield.

Siyabonga Mkhize - our most valuable player.

Career Overview

2046/47   Barclays Premier League      1st         CWC, League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2047/48   Barclays Premier League      1st         CWC, League Cup and Champions League winners

Next Season

Two more years to wait until the new stadium is opened, in that time I will need to start rebuilding the squad.

MAIDSTONE UNITED - SEASON ONE OVERVIEW

I actually finished this season a couple of weeks ago, but then lost motivation for this save. But I'm back playing it now, so I should update you on how I've done so far.

Table - http://i.imgur.com/GBBh98l.png | Schedule 1 - http://i.imgur.com/GYQnAdi.png | Schedule 2 - http://i.imgur.com/jUJuvwi.png | Schedule 3 - http://i.imgur.com/olqxcCl.png

What a season! But it was almost over before it started, with a pre-season board takeover putting my job into question. Knowing how Leroy Rosenior must have flet, I waited anxiously before being told that I could keep my new job. I then set about signing numerous players. After a slow start (forgot to take past positions screenie), we gradually climbed the table, reaching the play-offs at around Christmas. We stayed safely there for the rest of the season with a good portion spent in that final position of fourth, never threatening the teams above or in danger from below. Our attacking football took the league by storm and got us past Staines in the double legged semi final. A home final against Dartford looked like ours to lose despite injuries to several key players, but after a 4-4 thriller it was penalty heartbreak, and another season in the sixth tier.

Transfers - http://i.imgur.com/Qtja48n.png

A lot of player turnover here as I moulded the squad to my spec. Not seen on this screenshot are the transfer of Germaine Ofori from Whitehawk for £20k, and the renewal of Will Randall's loan.

Squad by AssMan Rating - http://i.imgur.com/P9fg7g2.png | Squad by Appearances - http://i.imgur.com/t6Z9w3B.png

Player of The Season - Dean Rance: Consistently creative from midfield, and a more than healthy sum of goals, albeit mostly from penalties.

Next Season: As Gallagher Stadium has new terracing added, we groundshare with Chatham at Maidstone Road. Promotioin must be the aim.

Slight delay - 2 of the fans in my pc are now caput and caused alot of heating issues, after some switching around I have things working for short bursts - no long sessions for me :(

Anyways 9games in with 13points looking mid table maybe play-off if players can heal - lost my main keeper, best midfielder & striker in my 4th game and they are slowly returning to fitness. Hopefully they will be able to push us into playoff.

Where to start, well this was a fairly quick play through as my previous attempt ended through me being sacked I had a good idea of the players and staff I wanted. My formation was already there just needed some tweaking.

On the whole it went ... meh, We could of been top 2-3 but a huge string of draws let us down near the end, then losing the final league game hurt - but i never expected to beat them as they have 3 amazing loan players. Financially we hit a rock when I released alot of players pre-season but the wage budget did ok, halfway through the season I got given a transfer budget so I just adjusted it to wages and renewed several contracts.

My key player was playing as an Inside Forward, he scored 8goals from free kicks and a number of penalties, several times being the sole scorer in the game. Generating 9assists wasn't the highest but given his attacking role I was happy with it. He finished joint 4th league goal scorer, but highest on DFK with 5. In my first attempt at the challenge I never got anything but misery from set pieces so this was a great step forward I'm hoping to keep him for a while, assuming he can still improve his stats a bit more.

I already renewed several contracts im hoping my DL (who has so far refused a new contract) will accept one now that were promoted but I need to bring in 3 new defenders and 2 center mid's if i want to stay up next season. I want to say I'll bring in 5-6players but given my tendancy is to buy more it'll most likely be 10+

All I want out of next season is to avoid relegation and work on the squad maybe a cup run if were in good form but I highly doubt top-half will be on the cards for a couple of years.

Season    League                       Position     Achievements
2015/16   Vanarama Conference North    5th          Promoted via Playoffs

Well on the positive side I didn't get relegated with St Neots. On the downside I got sacked... Again, back to the drawing board with the tactics. Think I might have a winner this time but time will tell.

Anyway, going for Whitby Town. Always a favorite of mine and I took the background image myself.

Whitby Town

2015/16

Whitbytownfc.png

Conference North - 6th

FA Cup - 1st Round

FA Trophy - 3rd Qualifying Round

Overview

A very positive first season in charge. We could have sneaked into the playoffs and only missed out on goal difference in the end. My new tactic seems to be working well which is good.

I've been able to assemble a good first team squad for the upcoming season. It can be difficult as Whitby as they are limited in local clubs and therefore a lot of players need to be persuaded to relocate. St Neots who I've played as a few times are Midlands based and therefore there is a larger selection of players to draw from (north and south can be signed quite readily). Really with the players I have in the squad I should be aiming for promotion.

The downside is that the board haven't invested any funds so we are 230k in the red. I've got my best players on 2 year contracts on the off chance that they start slashing my wage budget.

The Team

GK Elrik Johansen

RB Bradley Halliday

CB Louis Storey

CB Sean McGinty

LB Ashley Smith-Brown

BBM Luke Woodland

CM Paulo Jorge

RW Adrian Moke

TQ Cameron Howieson

AP Tom Walker

CF Lewis Walters

Year	League 		Pos.	Champ.L	Uefa	FACup	LgeCup	FATrp	Achievement
2015/16	Conf Nth	6th	NA	NA	1stRnd	NA	3rdQlf	

Whitby Town

2015/16

Whitbytownfc.png

Conference North - 6th

FA Cup - 1st Round

FA Trophy - 3rd Qualifying Round

Overview

A very positive first season in charge. We could have sneaked into the playoffs and only missed out on goal difference in the end. My new tactic seems to be working well which is good.

I've been able to assemble a good first team squad for the upcoming season. It can be difficult as Whitby as they are limited in local clubs and therefore a lot of players need to be persuaded to relocate. St Neots who I've played as a few times are Midlands based and therefore there is a larger selection of players to draw from (north and south can be signed quite readily). Really with the players I have in the squad I should be aiming for promotion.

The downside is that the board haven't invested any funds so we are 230k in the red. I've got my best players on 2 year contracts on the off chance that they start slashing my wage budget.

The Team

GK Elrik Johansen

RB Bradley Halliday

CB Louis Storey

CB Sean McGinty

LB Ashley Smith-Brown

BBM Luke Woodland

CM Paulo Jorge

RW Adrian Moke

TQ Cameron Howieson

AP Tom Walker

CF Lewis Walters

Year	League 		Pos.	Champ.L	Uefa	FACup	LgeCup	FATrp	Achievement
2015/16	Conf Nth	6th	NA	NA	1stRnd	NA	3rdQlf	

What skin is that Andrew? It looks very nice!

Archived