[FM14] [RELEASED] Alavanja 14 Ultimate (THE MOST COMPLETE SKIN, AND NO BUGS)

Marconni1985

df11.png

Another wonderful job again! It looks amazing.

Personally, I don't like the darkened rows behind (or shadow, it is difficult to describe). The darkened rows are not only in the player overview but also other panels as well. I want to have a "clean" row.

Sorry for my language.

Thank you! I think that you can change it in a some stripe folder, I can't remember now exactly.

glad tot hear that. i get my eyes bleed on dark background.

The light one is almost done.

Amazing skin, just as the ones before. One minor nitpick that's been annoying me though:

vqv7nr8y.png

How do I get rid of the transparency in those pop-up attribute boxes? I tried but couldn't figure out. Thanks in advance!

Thanks! About that transparency, go into graphics\boxes\popover and change it.

On the player profile,in the upper box when i click player statistics. It has no years of seasons ,they are gone. Can you solve that?

Can you post a picture of that because I don't have that problem?

is there any way of getting rid of the two in-match widgets?

I'd rather have the original FM 1-widget setup back - have more widgets scattered down the left and right of my screen, with the centre empty (usually), so I can see more of the pitch.

great looking skin though, fantastic work! :)

is there any way of getting rid of the two in-match widgets?

I'd rather have the original FM 1-widget setup back - have more widgets scattered down the left and right of my screen, with the centre empty (usually), so I can see more of the pitch.

great looking skin though, fantastic work! :)

Delete match in between highlights panel.xml from panels folder. Thanks! :)

could you make this into an fmc skin please?

I'm tired now, I released 2 new skins today, my eyes are red, so I'll take a break with making skins. I don't play fmc mode, and fmc default skin is nice, so I can't promise you that I'll make one for fmc, maybe.

No problem. Yes, it's possible, just copy player personal details panel.xml from v1 panels folder and profile.png from backgrounds folder.

I tried this and now i get this line in the player picture. How do i solve this?

33m3ad3.jpg

Just found this, downloaded and installed it - fantastic!

some of the player pics I made which didn't show up in my previous skin work here, and i love the default backround, being a manager in Level 11!

One problem tho' - I installed the 1.1 version but there's no Genie button - how do i activate that (and yes, Scout Genie IS running on my laptop in the background!)

You see the red line Marko? Through the logo and player picture.

I see, it's strange if you did exactly what I said, I'll try it now then I'll see what is the problem. And your menubar is strange, calendar button and continue caption, too.

Just found this, downloaded and installed it - fantastic!

some of the player pics I made which didn't show up in my previous skin work here, and i love the default backround, being a manager in Level 11!

One problem tho' - I installed the 1.1 version but there's no Genie button - how do i activate that (and yes, Scout Genie IS running on my laptop in the background!)

Thanks! Try to install v1.2 or copy menubar from v1.0, but tell me about that button, does it exist in default skins or not?

Thanks! Try to install v1.2 or copy menubar from v1.0, but tell me about that button, does it exist in default skins or not?

Upgraded to 1.2 but no change - still no Scout Genie button. Must be because my laptop screen isn't big enough/screen resolution.

Thx Marko,problem solved!

You're welcome!

Upgraded to 1.2 but no change - still no Scout Genie button. Must be because my laptop screen isn't big enough/screen resolution.

Maybe it's because of fm scout button, if you had that Scout Genie button in v1.0 then try to copy menubar panel from v1.0 to v1.2, that should solve your problem.

• 2 weeks later...

After having a break from FM for a few months I have downloaded this skin and I must say it's my new favourite skin. Alavanja Perfection was my favourite but I think this skin is even better :thup::)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Marco

Firstly, adore your latest creation. I've been using your skins for the last two years, and now have a new favorite skin. My only problem with it is that I am I'm colourblind and have difficulty distinguishing between between red & green, especially when the two colours are next to each other. I usually just put up with it, but as I get older the problem seems to be getting worse.

I love the rounded number design in the player attribute screen, but have some troubles with the green and red coloured values of the stats.

Is there a way of changing these red/green colours to a more colourblind friendly colour whist keeping the "rounded" numbers design. If so, where do I go?

Also along the same lines, the "Highlight Key Attributes" with the different colours causes me a few problems. Could you point me in the right direction so I could change the current highlighted colours to something more easier to read?

Can i change the yellow to a white colour maybe? (i mean the yellow with your manager name and team in the top bar) I was looking in the panel_title.xml but dont really know how it works :)

Looks very great this skin, but i think the yellow is not the right colour to use :p

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: My apologies, ignore this post, I must have been using a different/older build sorry. Problem no longer here with the newer version.

I know it says no bugs but I think there is one. At least for me.

When looking at a player profile (the default screen when clicking a player), you know the positions panel with the little pitch and all the positions they can play, well the first time I click a player it is fine and I can see the little green/yellow/orange dots showing if they are good in that position. But if i then go to another player or just click back then forward that pitch is now blank with nothing on it. This is annoying the hell out of me because this is my fave skin by far and I really do look at that a lot when buying/looking at players.

Here are screenshots to clearly show the problem. Any help/advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=293442779 = here you can see the positions are showing

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=293442731 = here they have disappeared.

hello mate,

I would like to thank for your wonderful skin. Everything looks very nice and I'm happy to use it, but I would like to ask you if is possible to have those player pictures, after I've finished a match in a smaller size. They are too big. Please see the picture attached in order to figure easier what I'm referring to.

large_pictures.jpg

Many thanks mate!

• 8 months later...

Archived