[FM14] Nik33's FM14 Data Packs

The original Data Packs - Season 5 now (Summer Packs v2.3 - 10/10/14)!

Updated every 7 to 10 days - fully compatible with 14.3

Delete any v1.x before unzipping v2

33mornr.png

Important: Don't forget to delete the Greek extended injuries system pack that I made for the greek translation before starting a new game.

The above items are not authorized for posting on Steam, except under the Steam account named "nik__33”

Copyright 2013, Nik33

wgsm.png

To visit the original fmgreece.gr topic with the latest download link

click here!

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy birthday Nik. Looking forward to your packs coming out, were great last year.

One question though. Did you ever have any reports of extremely inflated wages when using your agents pack last year? My FM13 Chelsea game had some outrageous wage requests from players which weren't fixed with the patch (which said it would fix them) and others didn't seem to have the same problem. My only thought could be that the pack maybe affected it? Not a criticism, just would like to know if anyone else suffered a similar problem.

Thanks! Well, the only reason some players would want more is if their agent was one of the few (of the 700) that had a really high business attribute, but that's what happens irl too.

Didn't noticed it myself though, nor I remember someone else reporting that last year.

Hi Nik have you noticed a bug with the editor, a bug that don't let you search for ''at least 1 change''.

I want to start the Portuguese Fix so let me know if this bug doesn't affect the file.

Also don't forget about PSG's Marquinhos nationality, he also has portuguese nationality.

One more time FM wouldn't be the same without you, thanks a lot for the effort!

Well, the ids change every year so the facepack needs to be checked and I don't have the time right now.

The picture above (thanks for the comment!) is for FM13, I'll test if this panels work with FM14 soon.

Andre, it doesn't affect the game, I have this problem in one of my packs but it's only an editor bug at the moment.

Thanks for the comment too, send me your file when you are finished and I'll include it in the Data Packs.

I thank everyone who takes the time to post nice comments for my work, that's why I make the Data Packs every year.

Nik,

Thanks for this - btw if it's any use here's a copy of the updated config.xml for the Agents faces (not the icons) Nik33_Agents_Updated_Config.zip.html

Also - is it right that all the agents seem to have the same attribute description: "<agent> is known to prefer his clients to remain at their current clubs whilst also being regarded as a very impatient negotiator" - I've seen a few differences in the patience attribute for agents in the editor but it doesn't seem to affect the in-game description (does 'touting clients' value come into it as well?). For example Alex Black has patience of 16 and Jose Fuentes has patience of 9

Cachirro - It looks like the IDs might change per game then - I was changing them one by one and checking each against their picture before moving on to the next. That's going to be a pain for everyone then :(

damn, no use for the agents pack then, if they change every time you create a game. Maybe it's the wayd the dbc was made, cause i think the ids were fixed on previous fm's.

As always Mons!

New version is up. One important thing, don't forget to delete the Greek extended injuries system pack that I made for the greek translation before starting a new game. Just use the english one.

amfm.png

nik, there's some missing managerial changes in your files. Here's some which I did not find in your files, perhaps you might want to refer to them in the future too :)

Serie A managerial changes - Catania, Sampdoria and Chievo changes to be included

Serie B managerial changes - Brescia and Padova changes to be included

Barclays Premier League managerial changes - Fulham changes to be included

Sky Bet Championship managerial changes - Sheff Wed, Barnsley, Middlesbro changes to be included

Sky Bet League 1 managerial changes - Sheff Utd, Gillingham, Notts Co, Crawley and Bristol City changes to be included

Sky Bet League 2 managerial changes - Portsmouth and Scunthorpe changes to be included

La Liga managerial changes - no changes to be included

Liga Adelante managerial changes - Sabadell and Castilla changes to be included

Bundesliga managerial changes - Nürnberg changes to be included

2. Bundesliga managerial changes - St Pauli, Cottbus and Ingolstadt changes to be included

Ligue 1 managerial changes - Ajaccio changes to be included

Ligue 2 managerial changes - Nancy and Châteauroux changes to be included

Poland, Serbia, Croatia, New Zealand, Venezuela, Armenia managers to be removed

adam nawalka (poland), niko kovac (croatia) to be appointed

Archived