In-Game Editor

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Sigames.

I have a question and a suggestion.

First the question.

- I edit some player's stats, check their CA/PA and adjust that accordingly as it 'recommends'.

But then after 3 weeks - 2 months time, stats start to decline along with CA automatically??

The players are not over the age of 30, nor are they benched - but play 8/10 games on average.

Of course I keep them "injury-free" hehe.

So why do the CA and stats decline by themselves?

PS. Training is set to "Balanced/High" and players are not complaining.

- Now on to the suggestion.

Is it possible we could get a "Freeze" option to a players stats?

I know the FMRTE by Braca has had it implemented with great success over the last 3 years of FM.

...Last but not least, thanks for all your hard work on both the IGE and FM.

- Martin

Anyone? 1010101

No, it does not - once you activate the IGE, you effectively remove yourself from the leaderboards.

Anything else would be unfair to people not using the editor / cheating.

I got a new PC due to my old one dying and when I downloaded FM2014 I was hoping in game editor would still be on a/c I paid for it on old PC. It wasn't so I went to rebuy but it says its already purchased and I don't have the menu in game, I am very confused please help I have no idea what is going on if you swap PC you lose the editor forever????

1)You need to allow us to change players skin tones and hair colours like on FMRTE. Because despite my regens pictures having white faces, some with blonde hair, when I come to play them in the 3D match engine they all appear to be black or have black hair. It's very unrealistic. Maybe even allow us to change the actual face of the regen perhaps?

2) Another thing that is slightly annoying, when editing a players position to the one you want it to be. SOME players positions automatically revert back to their original position after a couple of in-game days.

One more question as well.

Surely you guys at SI knew how popular FMRTE was, so why didn't you take a look at that, copy stuff out of it and then maybe add some ideas of your own to make it better then FMRTE? You could of easily of wiped out the competition and made it redundant if you had done that.

2) Another thing that is slightly annoying, when editing a players position to the one you want it to be. SOME players positions automatically revert back to their original position after a couple of in-game days.

Can you post some examples of players you have found this to be the case with here please http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/371-Pre-Game-and-In-Game-Editor

Can you post some examples of players you have found this to be the case with here please http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/371-Pre-Game-and-In-Game-Editor

Dunno how you do that mate.

It happens quiet a lot for me. For example I tried to turn Mesut Ozil from a AMC/AMR/AML to just a AMC but, after a few days it just reverted back to the latter. Have a try mate. See if it does it for you.

Will you be able to become unsackable with the editor? This is pretty much all I want - I don't like managing other clubs than 'my' team and I want to manage them even if we get relegates (which is likely with this team).

It automatically does it.

I'd like to ask slightly deeper into this subject:

- Do you, or anyone at SIgames know how it works?

- What stats are prioritized, when it raises them by itself?

- How long does it take for the game to update the stats to the appropriate CA?

- And finally, does that work on staff as well?

I can only answer these two for you mate.

- It usually takes between a few in-game days to a week for the attributes to be updated.

- Yes it does.

I can only answer these two for you mate.

- It usually takes between a few in-game days to a week for the attributes to be updated.

- Yes it does.

Thank you very so kindly for your swift reply.

I am however, still slightly confused, as to players not being past their peak, dropping CA and subsequently stats, even though they're being played regularly and trained average/hard on schedules...

But I guess I'll have to live with having to continuesly go in every 2-3 months and re-adjust their attributes/stats... :(

I am however, still slightly confused, as to players not being past their peak, dropping CA and subsequently stats, even though they're being played regularly and trained average/hard on schedules...

But I guess I'll have to live with having to continuesly go in every 2-3 months and re-adjust their attributes/stats... :(

I don't know why that does that myself mate. Can understand stats dropping if a player has a bad long term injury or the coaches and training facilities are crap but, they shouldn't be dropping if the player is fully fit and you have the best coaches and training facilities going.

• SI Staff
This editor could do with a squad and UEFA registration option as well. Had a cracking AC Milan game going but I can't go any further now because I'm a player short for my CL registration.

You have to leave slots blank for every slot you can't make up.

Please open a thread in here http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/371-Pre-Game-and-In-Game-Editor and give me a screenshot and maybe a few bullet points on what you edited and then what it turned out like when it regressed so that I can attempt to reproduce it here. Thanks :thup:

As far as i can tell it increases each attribute equally, but keep in mind that for certain positions certain attributes are more valuable when it comes to CA points, so you might not see an equal increase, for example, in a striker you might see a bigger increase in tackling than you would in finishing.

Will you be able to become unsackable with the editor? This is pretty much all I want - I don't like managing other clubs than 'my' team and I want to manage them even if we get relegates (which is likely with this team).

Can no one answer this? :(

Some attributes don't take up CA points.

I THINK Flair, Determination, Aggression and Influence.

I have also been having problems with the paid for in game editor. I edit a players attributes and then over the space of a few in game days/weeks, those attributes decrease automatically. I put the AC AP to 200 - this is the highest it will go despite the "suggested potential" being over 200.

I have edited Tom Huddlestone and taken some screenshots to show you what I mean as an example.

FM3_zps243694f9.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

The above pictures shows that Tom Huddlestone had 20 for every stat on the in game date of 18th August 2013

FM1_zps6610ba86.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

The above picture should show that I changed the current and potential ability of Tom Huddlestone to 200.

FM2_zps839615a9.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

The above picture should show that after just a few days (3, I think) Tom's attributes had already decreased. Most of them had decreased to 16, 17, 18 or 19.

The problem also occurs with staff.

There is also a problem with not being to edit 1 stat of a keeper. This is usually either tendency to punch or rushing out.

Also, when I remove a player's unhappiness, he become unhappy again a few days later for exactly the same reason, so it seems a bit redundant??

May I suggest adding a "freeze" button to attributes on the editor?

Besides the above problems, the game is great! Congrats on another fantastic game. It was well worth the money I spent buying it. The in-game editor is a fantastic idea, it just needs a bit of fixing and updating.

If it's that I am doing something wrong, not a bug, please do tell me what I am doing wrong. I hope the pictures uploaded properly and that you can see them.

Cheers.

Well, I think it's REALLY necessary to do something about IGE on the online mode.

The managers should AT LEAST know when somebody used the tool. Really better would be to ban the IGE from the online mode.

SI, you should really give more attention to the online mode. First, you made a Versus Mode which doesn't have Team Talks, just this makes this mode completely useless.

And now, a RTE where the other players who are on a server can't know if anybody (yes, because any player with IGE in an online server can edit anything) is doing something wrong.

You might say "you're playing with with your friends, what's the risk?". I'm admin from an annual tournament of FM, which involves something like 15 clans, each of them with 8-10 people, and I believe that many people here play online competitions.

Somebody please?

I know that people are more interested in the functions that IGE could have.

However, FM has a multiplayer mode and this tool shouldn't be available, maybe a checkbox in the options to disable it (at the creation of the game) would be good.

Somebody please?

I know that people are more interested in the functions that IGE could have.

However, FM has a multiplayer mode and this tool shouldn't be available, maybe a checkbox in the options to disable it (at the creation of the game) would be good.

The IGE does not work in Multiplayer mode as far as I know.

Also removes you from the leaderboards.

But, if I'm wrong, I'd like to hear more about it from Sigames employee.

The IGE does not work in Multiplayer mode as far as I know.

Also removes you from the leaderboards.

But, if I'm wrong, I'd like to hear more about it from Sigames employee.

Don't know about the leaderboards (and I don't pay much attention to this too).

But yes, it works on FM Online. I'm not talking about Versus Mode, as I said above it's useless without team talks.

And worse, you don't even need to be the host of the game for this to work.

If you're host and don't have IGE, and I'm playing on your server having IGE, I can edit what I want. Already tested this.

Don't know about the leaderboards (and I don't pay much attention to this too).

But yes, it works on FM Online. I'm not talking about Versus Mode, as I said above it's useless without team talks.

And worse, you don't even need to be the host of the game for this to work.

If you're host and don't have IGE, and I'm playing on your server having IGE, I can edit what I want. Already tested this.

- Well this is definately a functionality that needs to be removed.

Of course this is only a personal opinion, but to me that sounds rather unfair if a partymember in network does not have this tool,

and someone else does.

If for some reason, Sigames does not see a reason for this to be removed, I'd be one to know why.

To summarise: I think SI should give more attention to the online mode at all.

- SI finally produced the RTE? Very nice!

But it should be excluded from online mode, or at least give the players some way to prevent frauds in tournaments.

- Why the hell the Versus Mode doesn't have Team Talks? Ok, thread is about another thing...

Not sure how it used to be, but the new Leadership attribute (replacing Influence) does take up CA points.

You are still correct on the other 3.

These I am certain, does not take up CA points:

- Agression

- Determination

- Flair

- Natural Fitness

I have tested these individual stats of different positions.

Hidden attributes like "Consistency", "Constroversy", "Important Matches" does not take up CA either.

Some attributes cost more CA than others, depending on player position.

Example: Tackling cost more for a Defender than a Striker.

Example: Finishing cost more for a Striker than a Defender.

And the list goes on.

At once.

One at a time.

Somebody failed English!

I believe he was just trying to make a joke is all.

There is no option to edit more than one player at a time.

I believe he was just trying to make a joke is all.

There is no option to edit more than one player at a time.

Well deduced, mcswifty. My reply clearly discombobulated him, poor thing.

There's a lot of functionality which I'm hoping will be added over time, this option being one.

• SI Staff
I have downloaded and installed the In-game editor but when I press the icon for it, there is no drop down menu, just a little grey box that appears underneath where it looks like a drop down menu should be... anyone else had

this?

Have you added a manager yet? You need a manager for it to work

Maybe this is the wrong place to ask, but once I hit the download button I get the message "In order to access the in-game store you must have "Enable Steam Community In-Game" enabled in the Steam settings". Now, I've checked the "Enable Steam Community In-Game" box under Steam preferences. What am I missing here ?

How can I move a player for a fee rather than free on the in game editor?

By purchasing or selling him the normal way.

There is no IGE feature for doing with a transfer fee (yet)

Maybe this is the wrong place to ask, but once I hit the download button I get the message "In order to access the in-game store you must have "Enable Steam Community In-Game" enabled in the Steam settings". Now, I've checked the "Enable Steam Community In-Game" box under Steam preferences. What am I missing here ?

Got it! Didn't know I had to enable in game community even inder game preferences. My fault. Cheers.

Archived