In-Game Editor

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think this might be a caching issue, it definitely seems to be updated the values. If you continue the game the changes should be reflected on the information screen

Nope I cleared the cache after exiting FM and the same issue as I reported, i.e. changes to youth recruitment do not show up on the facilities tab description even after you hit continue (Junior coaching too)

Does anyone know what happens if you don't change the players ability. For example. I upgrade Daniel Sturridge to what i feel he should be rated and then the game suggests i increase his Current Ability. What if i don't do that? Also, i noticed that if you make a player AMAZING then it told me that the suggested ability was 220. Obviously the max is 200. How will it work then because it still shows the players attributes at what i set

For the people with issues finding/installing the editor;

I bought my FM14 via GreenManGaming. I'd been using the beta fine, but this morning couldn't find the Editor in the Steam Tools list and my FM14 was still 14.1.1 - this was because I was still (unknowingly) using the beta. Afetr logging into my account at GMG, it appears there were two steam keys lodged against my purchase of FM14. The second of which seems to be the full game. I simply 'deleted local content' of my FM14 beta install via Steam, then added the new key from GMG and voila - my game is now unlocked, up to date and the editor & resource archiver are installable via Tools.

Hope this helps a few people!

Good shout mate, it's been doing my head in for hours until I read this.

Would like to edit player contract bonuses.

I know people will keep comparing this IGE to FMRTE, but thats because FMRTE has set a bench mark. I really hope that SI take on board some of the requests / comments and improve on the editor, it is a really good first release by the way, so keep up the good work.

hi SI, in my office pc in-game editor is ok. but in my home pc after click the dowlands steam gives error code: 1035, any suggestions, thanks

you already bought it, surely it is linked to the 1 steam accound. the error may mean you already have and can't buy it twice for the same game.

Make sure you are adjusting the CA if you change attributes, for players "Recommended Current Ability" is displayed to show the sort of CA that should be used for the attributes as they are set.

Okey, when i change all of the attributes of a player to 20, i get a recommended CA of 250... the maximum CA and PA is 200... So eventually he always goes down and i have to re-edit it again and again. On FMRTE you can just freeze his attributes and thats it, you dont have to look at the players attributes again.

Anyway, if there isnt any solution, can i somehow get my money back on the in-game editor? and spend it on the next FMRTE release, because i really hate using 90 % of the time editing and checking up on players, and only 10 % of game time, kills your mood to play the game. Especially when you have to change every single attribute at 20, manually, one by one, and then a week later in the game, do the same all over again... Just wants you wanna put the game away and it is 4-times more annoying when i have to do this to 4 players at the same time.

Okey, when i change all of the attributes of a player to 20, i get a recommended CA of 250... the maximum CA and PA is 200... So eventually he always goes down and i have to re-edit it again and again. On FMRTE you can just freeze his attributes and thats it, you dont have to look at the players attributes again.

Anyway, if there isnt any solution, can i somehow get my money back on the in-game editor? and spend it on the next FMRTE release, because i really hate using 90 % of the time editing and checking up on players, and only 10 % of game time, kills your mood to play the game. Especially when you have to change every single attribute at 20, manually, one by one, and then a week later in the game, do the same all over again... Just wants you wanna put the game away and it is 4-times more annoying when i have to do this to 4 players at the same time.

Steam don't issue refunds https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=8360-wejc-2625#refund

Is there anyway to change the allowed player salaries?

I've already edited the payroll budget but still can't seem to give higher wages to players.

There's a cap for player salaries, is there anyway to change this other than moving the player directly to my club?

Thanks. :)

Is there anyway to change the allowed player salaries?

I've already edited the payroll budget but still can't seem to give higher wages to players.

There's a cap for player salaries, is there anyway to change this other than moving the player directly to my club?

Thanks. :)

ditto, it defeats the purpose of giving a small team a cash infusion, because the wage allowance is locked in by the financial rules :(

but yeah, direct moving a player works around it, but not as much fun, as going through contract negotiations with the player/agent

ditto, it defeats the purpose of giving a small team a cash infusion, because the wage allowance is locked in by the financial rules :(

but yeah, direct moving a player works around it, but not as much fun, as going through contract negotiations with the player/agent

Yeah that's what I thought too.

Anyway to remove the cap without using the editor?

Please make a button for the whole team have 10000 condition and match fitness and 20 moral

and a button for the whole team have 12749 condition and match fitness and 20 moral

player to player manually is a huge loss of time

hoping for an update as soon as it is not at all practical

sorry for my english google trad

haven't got it yet but wanted to ask a couple of things...can you transfer/loan player from one club to another, as a proper transfer ie cash exchanges hands etc...or is the option just to ''move'' the player to your/another team can you heal players and give them injuries

can you transfer staff

add a second nationality cheers

Is there a other way to get the ingame editor? I still have problems with downloading it in game. I still get the message that i need to put on the "enable Steam Community In-game" button. I cheched that a few times in steam and its on.

Yeah had a quick play with the editor last night and it's good if that's the sorry of thing you want. However I cannot agree with the statement that the editor does not fit with the philosophy of the FMC game. If anything the classic version of the game is much more suited to editing given that you can already buy cheats for that version. If anything the full version of the game should be the pure version.

Always thought this would be a superb idea but now its actually here im sceptical. Never been a cheat but I wonder how much my resolve would be tested should something happen that frustrates the heck out of you. Easy to say you wouldn't use it etc but I wonder how many will buckle should there top striker get injured before the champions league final etc....think ill pass on purchasing it unless something really game-breaking happens. Have not read the spec fully yet but I assume silly stadium names will be changable using the in game editor, in which case I may give it a download.

Always thought this would be a superb idea but now its actually here im sceptical. Never been a cheat but I wonder how much my resolve would be tested should something happen that frustrates the heck out of you. Easy to say you wouldn't use it etc but I wonder how many will buckle should there top striker get injured before the champions league final etc....think ill pass on purchasing it unless something really game-breaking happens. Have not read the spec fully yet but I assume silly stadium names will be changable using the in game editor, in which case I may give it a download.

You can change the stadium names. I did this last night as I prefer my Leicester side to play at Filbert Way rather than King Power Stadium

I've been using the editor to change one of my players position from a Right midfielder to a central midfielder, this seems to work for one match, however when i go to my next match this edit has disappeared meaning i have to do this for every single match i play. Am i missing something? How can i get him to keep this MC position for every game? Any help greatly appreciated!!

hello I installed the in game editor paid for it. its a good tool but I feel it just dosnt feel right having it.

please tell me it is possible to uninstall it from my game.

Can anyone help please.

As others have said, don't use it. Pretend it's uninstalled

So, I have a question. If we change the CA to the RECOMMENDED CA, do the attributes then not decrease? And what about the PA, do we leave that as is? Is it better for the CA to equal that of the PA? It is rather annoying to have the attributes revert. Is there any way around this?

Thanks in advance!

But will they play at the attributes i've set. Surely if i set them all to 20 they wont play at that quality will they? :p

If you change it to all 20's you need to change his CA and PA to 200 aswell. Otherwise it will just change the attributes back over time to what his CA is.

Archived